Fashion is Our Name Pt. 03

Story Info
Molly and the Sewing Machines.
11.7k words
4.7
10k
5

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly and the Sewing Machines

Chapter 7 - A Rugby Victory

Suffering from the excesses of the weekend, Adrian and the two women told Nicole to go back to sleep as they dressed in the dark of their encampment in the building and made their way to the early train. Inish brought them three cups of terrible coffee from the mobile canteen as the train headed north into a hard rainstorm.

"It will have to do. The muffins in plastic looked worse. I'm glad I have good memories of the weekend to get me by." She knicked Adrian in the head to wake him up. His eyes were unfocused and he was a mess. Vicky asked, "This is the handsome gentleman who took us to dinner?"

His head was whirling, trying to organize itself for a busy week. There were hard rugby practices every day before the weekend competition. He had an English paper due Wednesday that was hardly started. There was a practice passing out exam in math on Thursday. He dimly realized why schoolmasters preferred to keep the sexes apart. Hormones needed to be suppressed if book learning was to occur.

He took Vicky's hand and slapped himself with it.

"Can't get your feet on the ground, is it?" she inquired evilly.

"I'm so infatuated with an older woman that I can't think straight."

They were on a three abreast seat with the other side empty. The women each had an ear, pulling viciously.

"Behave. We don't need schoolboy behavior. You have responsibilities now. There are only six weeks until your graduation."

He took their hands in his and kissed fingers. "What about the silliness brought on by love?"

They whispered, "Yes, but you have to save that for the bedroom."

The evil coffee gave him a bad stomach but snapped him back to life. They shared to-do lists and were at Kingham in a few more minutes.

The week passed in a blur. The women were circumspect around him during the day, coming late in the evening to his bed. The afternoon scrimmages and evening homework left him little energy for sex. This was commented on as the light went out and their naked bodies wiggled into place.

"Our gentleman lover is having a long recuperation..."

"Yes, not quite the inexhaustible male, is he?"

"Stop, or I'll beat you." It was a completely false threat and they giggled to sleep.

The evening reports from Nicole were full of interesting details. The architect was a woman and completely thrilled by the prospect of helping to remake the gloomy building with the strong fundamentals. Much of the utilities could be salvaged. The two of them had lunch with a young contractor with a small operation mostly in their industrial district south of the Thames. She hoped to bring a proposal with her on Saturday.

On Wednesday afternoon, which he had off, Vicky and Inish were lounging on his bed. He was tired and sore, but feeling better about the match on Saturday. He gazed at their smiling faces and wondered how he could keep three women happy.

Inish said, "Vicky is in a dither because her plan was that I would look after the Inn when she needed time off, but I told her I was too jealous to stay behind when the two of you are loving it up in London."

He launched himself into the bed, kissing and tickling. "I couldn't bear not having you both in my bed, along with Nicole! A man needs many women to keep him warm."

They pushed him down and sat on him, pounding fists into his ribs. "Such arrogance! I suppose you think your school is going to win on Saturday?"

He turned over, "I'm certain of it. Are you going to come and watch?"

Inish said, "We wouldn't miss seeing you flattened, you imp."

He kissed them again and said, "We have to find a strong person to mind the Inn while we are working on the building."

It turned out that Molly had the answer for them. Her cousin Mary, one of the sewing ladies, needed more room for her work, because the expanding brood at home was into her sewing things at all times of the day.

"If we clear out the back pantry, she can have it for sewing and look after the premises at the same time on weekends when we are gone."

It rained Friday night, but was clearing on Saturday morning as he finished breakfast and headed to the dressing room in the gym. Vicky and Inish gave him hot kisses and wished him luck and said they would be there for game time, after collecting Nicole at the station.

Adrian's team was light but leggy. They had improbably won their last four matches, mostly by being fast and adroit. Their opponents that day were from another one of the public schools in the league, and aiming for a second straight conference championship. Adrian wore number ten, and was renowned for his ability to take a lateral and race it in. The initial scrum sent the ball to Adrian's side, and he scooped it up on the fly. As a beefy opponent closed, another back was handy for a lateral and he took it for a goal and a conversion.

After that, the game settled down into a long series of incomplete drives, with a number of rucks. The strategy of the opponents was clearly to shut down the fleet runners on Adrian's team and illegal tackles were frequent.

At the break, the score was 16-10 in favor of the opponents. Adrian's coach was full of spirit, urging them on and claiming the opponents were vulnerable to their speed. He made several substitutions to strengthen passing, and told them not to worry about losing scrums. There were other opportunities to get possession.

As they came out for the second half, Adrian's little cheering section made a lot of noise and he waved. His team captain smiled and said that meant Adrian was to make an immediate goal to please the girls. Miraculously, they gained the scrum again, but this time Adrian got the lateral with an open field and raced to the goal. With the conversion, the match was tied.

The tie persisted into the closing minutes, with everyone tiring. Rucks were more frequent. With a minute to go, they were in the opponent's territory, wildly passing and kicking. When a cross field kick came to him, Adrian saw an opening, and was in the goal before anyone could touch him. Time ran out and they had their win.

Battered but smiling, a cleaned up Adrian was escorted back to the Inn by his three pretty ladies, looking special in plaid woolen skirts and Shetland sweaters. When others were not looking, they pushed him around and told him not to get a swelled head. By the time they reached the barroom in the Inn, word was out, and Adrian got a big welcome. Offers of multiple pints poured in, but he held up one finger, and thanked the crowd. Vicky whispered to the other women and they left him to boisterous male talk about sports for an hour, after which he begged off and climbed the stairs to his room. The desk held a small buffet of lunch items, and the four of them munched happily.

Inish said cheekily, "He is a fine winner today, but we'll have to go easy tonight, he won't have much strength."

That got her a very dark stare. He crooked a finger at her and she climbed into his arms. The wet kiss went on for a long time. His hands were all over her front. Vicky and Nicole giggled and said to Inish, "Be careful what you ask for..."

He tossed her on the bed, where she held out her arms and flexed her hips at him. Instead, he went to the others and kissed them gently. "Just because she is my girlfriend, she thinks she is in control..."

Inish was on them, biting and scratching and causing all sorts of trouble. A minute or two rolling around on the bed and they lay on each other, laughing and holding hands.

"Nicole, tell us about the building progress."

"Adrian, I am trying to be economical, but our inheritance is going fast. The contractor started yesterday on the car park and should have it ready in a week. Five thousand pounds, he thinks. At lunch, I told the architect and the contractor that we wanted to budget a hundred thousand pounds for the first phase of the project, and concentrate on the basics. Partitions, electrical, heating and ventilating, a primitive apartment for us."

She smiled and continued, "I told them that one bedroom with a very large platform bed would do for now. Is that acceptable to current company?"

Vicky said, "What if there are fights and he throws us out?"

Nicole said, "He'll blow up those air beds and make us sleep in a freezing corner in the dark."

Inish giggled and said, "I won't let him. I'll tell him he can't have my incredible body unless you both are there!"

Adrian groaned and ran his hand around on the luscious curves of his women and tried to think why he would throw them out. "No fights," he said.

They kissed him for that and got up. Vicky had arranged for an early dinner with Molly to talk about the sewing part of the project. Nicole had preliminary schematics of the second floor layout. They went to do chores and left him to nap.

He awakened with a cool damp cloth wiping his face and a wiggling tongue in his ear. "I've never been stuck on a guy before like I am with you. And that's even after I have to share you with two other beautiful women."

She lay on top of him and they had another very long kiss. He rubbed her fine behind and asked, "It's ok that we don't know where this is going?"

Her hands tightened their grip on his shoulders and her head nestled next to his. "You have brought more excitement into my life in a few weeks than anyone else ever. I don't need to think about the future because you keep putting me into projects and stories and adventures... And great sex too."

She sat up and gazed at him with soft eyes. He said, "Inish, I'm not sure I deserve you, or the others, but I never expected to have such fun with a girl as I do with you. Two months ago, I was still scared of girls and had never had sex."

"Nicole told me. You've done a lot of learning in a short time!" She giggled at him. "That morning, when you had us, I was so nervous. I liked you but didn't know what to expect. But you just acted like you belonged in me and made me feel so good, and before I knew it, I was having this incredible climax and moaning at you..."

"Well, you were teasing me away from Vicky, lying there with legs spread and all your delicious charms showing. What is a guy supposed to do?"

They laughed and hugged and got ready for dinner.

Molly McIntyre Meadows was Irish through and through, but had met a tall, handsome soldier from Kingham in a pub in Belfast, and fallen in love that first evening. Her parents were Republicans, even though they lived in the north, and disapproved of her being courted by one of the hated English. Finally, she bid them a cool goodbye, and left Ireland.

Max Meadows made his living, after soldiering, as an ironmonger, which took him here and there in the Midlands. They had just celebrated their tenth anniversary when he was killed on the job one day. There was a settlement which funded a small monthly allowance for her and the children. After weeks of grieving, she realized that she needed something to do to take her mind off the loss of Max, and to support the family properly.

Max's mother introduced her to the cottage sewing industry of Kingham. There were a dozen women, more or less, who had advanced skills, and did custom dresses and gowns for the local gentry. Molly had no training beyond what she had learned at home as a girl, but took to the work. She particularly liked to embroider, and soon became a master of the art. Her specialty was women's nightdresses, and these were much in demand as wedding and anniversary presents. The males who were the chief customers were so carried away by the exquisite work that a generously inflated price was usually negotiated.

Of course, no artisan wants to be trapped into a single product and Molly paid attention to the women's fashion magazines, where flashy clothing was the norm. She tried experiments with different garments and found instant success. So much so that she had to train several apprentices with nimble fingers to assist her.

On the evening of the dinner with Vicky and her friends, Molly was feeling particularly good because two nightgowns had sold that afternoon to a distant member of the royal family, for a fancy price, indeed.

Despite Vicky's saying that dinner was courtesy of the Inn, Molly insisted on buying a round of cocktails. She looked at Adrian with raised eyebrows, and he gave her a lusty stare right back, keeping his eyes on her breasts showing generously in the embroidered blouse she wore.

"Adrian," she said, "it's not polite to stare at my chest like that. Would you like a drink?" Her eyes twinkled at him, not knowing a thing about his amorous adventures with the other women at the table.

"Dear Molly, I apologize for my rudeness. It's just that a young lad like me is overwhelmed by a vision of feminine beauty such as yourself. And yes, a bit of whiskey would be most welcome after winning our rugby match today."

This brought forth a terrible round of giggles, until Nicole said, "Adrian, mind your manners. She is a decent woman with many charms. We are here to talk about dresses, not what goes inside them."

This broke up the table once more, and Molly thought what a nice group of people this seemed to be.

Vicky sipped her cocktail, and introduced the subject that had brought them together. "Molly mentioned to me recently that demand for her dresses in London is picking up, and the ladies here are hard pressed to maintain the quality of their work and accept more orders at the same time."

Turning to Molly, she said, "Nicole and Adrian have inherited a building on the south bank of the Thames that is postwar construction and being refurbished to be both a loft apartment for them as well as a light manufacturing site. It seemed to me that you should meet these people and see if there was an opportunity for your sewing group to use part of the building for your work. Of course, this would mean recruiting competent help in London, but that should be possible."

The conversation went along easily, aided by a fine rare roast of beef and an excellent bottle of burgundy. Actually, two bottles of burgundy.

By the end of dinner, it had been agreed that Molly needed to see the building and talk to the employment department people in the London borough where the building was located. When Nicole described the primitive accommodations and offered to take a room at a hotel for Molly, she waved it off, saying primitive was her middle name all the years of her growing up.

The dinner ended with a shaking of hands, and Molly leaning up and kissing Adrian's cheek, telling him he was a fine young man.

He and Nicole were in the bedroom upstairs getting undressed when Inish and Vicky entered with a bottle of cognac and merry laughter about Adrian's exploits at dinner.

Inish said, archly, "Adrian, are you going to bed the pretty widow with the big tits?" She dissolved in giggles on the bed and Adrian put her over his knee. Instead of beating her flirty behind, he carefully unbuttoned the dress she had on and helped her out of it. "All three of you are going to guide my behavior with Molly. She is a wonderful woman who needs loving. If you think I should undertake a seduction, that sounds delightful."

While he was saying this, all of the women were stripping down to their lace undies and climbing in against the headboard. In fact, it appeared there was no room for him. They pointed to his boxers and indicated the floor. Then pointed to their laps, where he was to spread himself.

Muscle soreness from the morning's contest was invading his body and their fingers felt incredibly nice. Inish asked, kissing his neck and ear, "Is it fair to turn this rogue loose on Molly? As we all know, he is hard to resist."

Vicky, who had had more lovers than the others put together, said, "I have a fine idea. Adrian will arrange another dinner. This time at a less fancy place that has a younger crowd and dancing. Adrian will dance with each of us, and more than once with Molly, who will have on a devastating frock that shows off her assets in a daring but nice way. When we get back to the primitive bedroom, we girls will undress and giggle while Adrian is in the bathroom. I will ask Molly beforehand to bring some nightgown samples with her to show potential seamstresses. When it comes time for bed, we will have forgotten our nightclothes and ask if the racy nighties could be tried out. If that is too much trouble, we are happy to just share the bed in the altogether."

She paused and everyone shook with laughter. Adrian squirmed around and made a spot for himself where he could pester Vicky. They covered him with the sheet and beat on him. His hand slowly but irresistibly wormed its way between Vicky's thighs, seeking a warm, wet place. They beat on him harder and said, "Vicky, that is perfect. She will realize she is being tricked, and we will find out how adventurous she wants to be with this useless lump under the cover."

Adrian was saying nothing and his hand was quiet between Vicky's legs, not having reached its destination. The rugby player was asleep. They folded the sheet down and patted his head gently.

"We are lucky to have him, aren't we?" Nicole asked.

Inish turned out the light and whispered, "Yes."

It was bright in the morning sun as Adrian got a smart slap across his rear. "Up! It's God's day of rest, but we mortals have work to do."

He opened his eyes slowly. The bedroom was empty except for Inish. She had coffee for him in her hand. She had nice clothes on. She looked as lovely as ever and he groaned.

"What's that all about? You are supposed to be young and tough." She sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his neck. He reached out and tickled her hip. "I'm in love with you."

She rubbed harder. "You say that to all the girls. Just think about the three of us you've got and the fourth you are seducing."

He turned over. "May I have a kiss from my special girl?"

She gave him a long, gentle kiss with her tongue finding his. "You make me feel special. I guess we all do." She pulled the sheet down and grasped his hard cock firmly. Her head bent and his head was engulfed by her lips. "Are you aiming to sit on that?"

A voice from the door said, "Certainly not. There has to be rationing of sex if anything is to get done. I have a special scrubbing job for you in the kitchen." Vicky also looked very nice and her smile was wide.

He stood, coffee in hand, and made menacing gestures. His face grimaced.

"Aye, a bit sore from those tackles, are we? To the victor go the spoils, and the aches and pains." They pummeled him from each side. "There's eggs and toast waiting for you. Get some clothes on and control that awful thing." She pulled his ear and kissed him.

His head was remembering last night's celebration, and there was entirely too much happy movement around him as he stood at the counter, forking in the eggs. Mary was there on a visit to set up her things and pushed into his side. "Master Adrian, you are a hero to the school after yesterday. Something seems to have got into you. Couldn't be this little fan club and their charms, could it?"

He turned and pressed her to him. "Cousin Mary, I am sure you would win a charm contest with me, but your loving husband would take me apart." His kiss was hot and she wiggled in his arms.

She stepped back. "Oof, what a devil you are. You've got me all hot and bothered with one kiss."

Vicky was there. "Beware those kisses. He is too free with them, but we don't complain."

After breakfast, he put on his oldest workout shorts and got busy with bucket and brush on the kitchen floor. He didn't mind cleaning, it gave him time to think. Each of these women was special in her own way, and he felt close to them all. But how could such a crazy lashup continue? He guessed he should concentrate on the final weeks of school and the graduation celebrations. He had worked hard, and his classmates had too. A little voice told him to be a school kid for a final time. It wouldn't happen again.