Fashion is Our Name Pt. 05

Story Info
Helen Becomes More than a Nanny.
9.1k words
4.77
9.6k
5

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fashion is our Name - Part 5 - Helen Becomes More Than a Nanny

Chapter 12 - Another Story in the Woods

Downstairs at the Inn, after the incredible night with Anne and the other women, I made a fire to warm up the lounge, and got out children's games from the cabinet. They came running from the kitchen with Anne still trying to wipe their faces.

"William and James, this is my friend Adrian. He will show you some of the games they have here at the Inn." Her eyes pleaded with me, and I gestured her back to the kitchen. I asked them how to keep their names straight and they said people couldn't do it. I picked up a flow pen and asked them to put their first initial on the back of one hand. Then I whispered to them that it was really a trick, because any time they wanted, they could just switch the initials. They laughed and shouted and said, "A trick, a trick!"

Checkers was still over their head, but a children's version of Monopoly was a great hit. We did two full games before I rolled over and played dead. William ran in the other room, "Poor Adrian, he is dead."

Mary came and prodded me with her toe. I groaned. She said to the boys, "He is not dead. He needs to lead a short walk with you. Let's find your jackets and shoes. Adrian, get ready. You will be doing this with your own boys all too soon." She grinned down at me and I cried.

I was at the door when a vision in fleece pants and jacket, with the blond hair tied up, appeared next to me. In my ear, "Do you need an instant wife and two cute kids?"

I wrapped her in my arms and twirled us. "What are you doing with mommy, Adrian?"

"Your mom is a very nice person and we are just having happy time."

Mary and Anne repeated, "Happy time." They gave me the look that spells trouble for a man.

The boys went shouting down the street until we caught up and said many people were still sleeping and keep it down. We strolled in the slanting morning sun while the boys kept finding exciting new things to exclaim over. Down one lane at the edge of the village was a small pasture with several cows. William said they had never seen a real cow before. Anne was nudging me and tickling my ribs and being a girl again.

I whispered in her ear, "Ask Molly about her secret place in the forest, and perhaps we can go there when the twins nap."

"And a story?"

"Yes."

She held my hand, and we each took one of the boy's hands, and made our way back to the Inn. Nicole and Inish were standing on the front stoop smiling at us. "Adrian, you seem to have acquired a family."

Anne went up and whispered something, which made all three laugh heartily.

I made excuses and went to change into my work clothes. There were several dirty chores to take care of and two bathrooms that had problems. It wasn't long before there was a figure at my side, dressed in borrowed work jeans and striped shirt. She nudged me and asked, "Do girlfriends get to help?"

"You are making yourself very comfortable with us. Are we compatible with your lifestyle?"

The whisper was soft and loving. "I hope so, you all have made me so welcome I can hardly stand it. And that thing of yours is making me tingle all the time."

We worked together until noon. The boys were handed from woman to woman, laughing and shrieking, and being very well behaved. Anne and I sipped coffee with arms around each other, watching. "They are never this good at home. The Inn lets some of that energy loose."

She said, "I talked to Molly. You were very naughty. She said she never had sex that good before. I'm curious what you will do to me in that secret place." Her hand squeezed my waist.

After lunch, the twins faded quickly, and Molly brought out a sack of treats and showed Anne where the bikes were. I took the folded blanket in my basket and we were off. My blond companion was still living her girlhood and looked at me with eyes full of promise. An ordinary guy would have fainted.

We were seated on the blanket. My back was against a large oak, and Anne was across my lap with my hand clasped to her bosom. Rays of sun fell on the leafy ground around us and the only sounds were small bird calls.

"Adrian, when I really was eighteen, I think I only had a picnic with a boy once. We were cousins, and he was two years older and had a terrible reputation for hands being where they shouldn't. I was so tense, I almost wet my knickers the whole time."

I leaned down and stole a quiet kiss. "Your knickers are dry?"

"No, but not for that reason." Her smile was soft and her eyes closed. "Tell me a story."

"Molly told you about Heidi and her lover Roland, who found this secret glen in the forest for their loving. One day, when they got back to her house, Heidi swore her older sister, who was home from school, to secrecy, saying she was sure Roland was going to marry her and they would live happily ever after.

"The sister, Maryann, had recently broken up with a long time boyfriend, and thought guys were nothing but trouble. But she saw the love in Heidi's face, and hugged her with a warm kiss. 'Heidi dear, I am sure Roland will be a good man for you, but school comes first. You must finish, or starve with your babies when there is no work without a degree.'

"Heidi's girl parts were still juicy from Roland's sperm and she wiggled about. Maryann saw this and laughed and sent her to the showers. And, on a sudden impulse, called Timothy, who had been her high school friend and taken her the first time when they had too much to drink at a party. Maryann needed sex, since she got it everyday with her ex-boyfriend, and it excited her to see her sister so happy and dripping.

"Timothy was just back from work and asked Maryann to dinner. They went to a place down by the water and had the battered fish and a large beer. Tim was big and strong and bold. 'Maryann, do you have a man to keep you happy these days?'

"They were almost finished and she held his hand and asked to go somewhere they could talk."

Anne's dress had slipped down from her knees to gather at her waist, showing the deep red, high cut briefs that barely covered important parts. Her fingers ran softly up and down the middle of her sex. My hand was inside the blouse on curvy bare flesh. I rubbed and pinched the very stiff nipple.

"Timothy had an old fashioned car he had fixed up. There was a bench seat and she sat very close to him and his arm went around her. They drove out to his family's farm and into the woods on a narrow track. He asked, 'Is this a private enough place to talk?'

"She lay back on the seat and said, 'All men are trouble.'

"He looked at her with stern eyes and said, 'What has happened to you?' His hands were under her skirt, discovering that she wore no briefs.

"Lying there, knowing that Tim could do anything he wanted, she realized that her ex-lover had left because she tried to control him. 'I was a bad girl and was nasty to my boyfriend at school.'

"His fingers were probing at her sex and she gushed on him, the moisture running on his fingers and on her thighs. He said, very deliberately, 'You are a needy bad girl, is that it?' His rough callused middle finger was rubbing way way up into her cunt and her hips were bucking up at him."

Anne's fingers had pushed her pretty briefs to her knees and Adrian had his middle finger in her. She bucked at him just the way Maryann was writhing under Tim's hand.

"He said, 'You must be punished. Get out of the car and take off that dress.'

"He came to her side of the car and wrapped his big arms around her nakedness. She resisted, twisting and laughing and trying to get away. He was too strong, and bent her over the hood. One hand was on her back and the other began spanking her pretty behind. She cried out, but he said, 'Be still. You know you must be punished for mistreating your boyfriend.' The spanking continued and she began to cry and wail. 'No, no, please stop. It hurts so much. Please stop. I promise not to do it again.'

"Her muscular ass was completely red from top to bottom, but still he kept on. Finally, she broke down in total collapse and fainted."

Anne's eyes were wide open and staring at me. Just as Maryann fainted, she came on my fingers, exclaiming, "No, I can't. This is bad."

What was bad was my pants going to my knees and a very large cock driving hard, hard, hard into the orgasmic flesh of my new lover. She kissed me wildly and gasped, "More, oh please, more."

In a few minutes, she came twice and I filled her full of hot spunk.

I sat back on my haunches, smiling down at my woman. She reached for my hand and pressed hers around it. "You are unbelievable. That poor girl. I was coming for her. You men are beasts!"

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her and we cuddled. "She did say it was her fault."

Anne reached down and pinched my cock, slimy with our juices. "Yes, but beating her until she fainted?"

"Some women need rough sex to come. You are not one of them."

She plunged her tongue into my mouth and stroked me with her fingers, the juice letting her slide quickly up and down. "If you spank my pretty ass, as you call it, will I come again?"

"You like to take chances with your lovers? What if one got carried away, and you fainted like Maryann did?"

Anne shivered into my chest. "Damn you." We rocked back and forth, her hand still stroking me very slowly. I kissed the top of her head and held on tightly.

"The twins will be up and wanting to know where mommy is."

"Yes. Do me once more and we will go back. I will save up the spanking for another time."

I spread her legs across mine and let the dress cover us so she could receive me under cover, as Molly did. She posted on me, working up and down slowly. My hands caressed her sides, running quickly over her breasts and back. "Yes. Like that. Molly said all she could think of was a nasty porn movie where the woman was made to pleasure herself on a fastened down phallus."

"Yes, but this is a real phallus and it isn't fastened down, and it is pushing you to your knees where it is going to pound you until you scream and come."

After he did that, and she did that, she twisted over on her back and lay there, looking at him seriously.

"I think I understand why your women are happy to share you."

"Oh?"

"You give us this incredible sexual high, with your giant cock that never quits. But you are not an obnoxious beast. You don't leave us feeling like whores; we lie here and feel like we can't let you go, ever."

I pulled her to her feet and hugged tight. "You are very nice to a young guy just out of school who is still growing up in the big, bad world."

"Can I be one of your lovers? An older woman with kids?"

"You have to make the same promise the others do."

"Yes?"

"You have to be honest and direct, and wrestle a lot."

She was silent as we gathered our things and got on the bikes. "They punch you too?"

"Yes, when I am bad."

We had a lazy ride back and the boys rushed out to greet us, followed by Mary and Inish in their aprons. She set her bike down and said to them, "Watch."

She punched me in the arm as hard as she could. It hurt and I looked unhappy.

She smiled in triumph. "He says I am now a member of the club!"

They cheered and said, "Oh my, will you look at that." She was laughing and pink everywhere.

The boys asked, "Why did you hit Adrian, mommy?"

"Because I am so happy," and gathered them up in her arms and went inside. Inish and Mary came up and said, "You should be ashamed. She is so stuck on you. And the kids think you are god."

I kissed them and whispered, "I am just trying to help the lonely widow."

That got me a volley of punches and we went to fix dinner.

Chapter 13 - The Duchess Takes Charge

The change in Anne the next day was remarkable. I offered to drive her back in the car, but she insisted that the twins would have a great time on the train and a cab would handle getting them home.

But she asked for a "company staff meeting" after breakfast and was very businesslike.

"I can't be a free rider in this distinguished group." A pause for laughs and she continued, "I want to pull my own weight. And I don't want to be sneaky with my friends about promoting your fashions. So I propose that I become a Vice-President with a title. Something to do with design and marketing. I majored in communications in school and can write well."

She stood at the end of the table in jeans and tee, tossing that blond mane, looking like she could sell anything. The rest of us were impressed. Really impressed.

"It looks like six months before your new facilities are ready. That is not much time to prepare stock, get an internal order system up and running, get your banking arranged, establish a rating with the credit people, and so on. You will need a computer person and I think my younger brother may be able to help."

She drew a deep breath and asked, "Is that an ok start?"

We answered with a round of applause. She blushed and bowed. Then came around to sit in my lap and give me a kiss with a lot of tongue. The others cheered louder.

In midafternoon, I walked them to the train. The boys were holding my hands and swinging on them, laughing away. "I suppose I don't have to tell you I have a thing for you?" She looked at me and I blew her a kiss. "I'm afraid it's too complicated for me to have a public boyfriend. I am not going to sneak around, but being a Vice-President of your company gives me deniability with the infernal press. I don't like it, but will it work for now?"

We were almost at the platform. I held her gently. "You are lovely and I respect all the things you bring to our little group. Be relaxed and manage things as you need. Remember, you promised to be honest and direct, and the rest will take care of itself."

She kissed me on the lips and whispered, "You know, I can't go very long without you again."

You could get lost in those deep blue eyes. "Do you think I do not desire you this very minute?"

She had the most wonderful blushes. The train arrived and I helped the boys and they were gone.

At the Inn, I got a warm reception. "Hail the conquering hero. Let's take him upstairs and beat on him."

Actually, they gathered around and pulled my hair and said soft things about how wonderful it was that our little company now had a real Duchess helping.

Inish said, "And did you see how fast she learned to handle him? The punches, the tough wrestling?" I pulled her in my lap and said, "This one is angling for my hand on her sweet bottom." She squirmed and I whispered, "I will, you know. If you push me too far."

She said, "Now Adrian, I want the whole story. You have taken Molly and Anne to the forest and told them stories and they come back pink and glowing and mooning over you. Do we each get to go out there with you for a treatment?"

I closed my eyes and exclaimed, "Oh no! Four more stories and four more wondrous bodies to entertain? I won't survive!"

They pulled my hair and hissed at me and extracted promises for four more picnics. But gave me a week at a time to fulfill the promises.

Over dinner, we talked about ongoing assignments. The company didn't have any money yet to pay staff, but it did have a lot of work to be done. I told them that we would start a payroll system as soon as possible, and keep track of hours worked, so back pay would eventually show up. I was also going to consult with Tom Carruthers, our solicitor, about our legal form of organization and how to deal with equity shares when we had some.

I was in my room almost asleep when the mobile chimed. A breathy voice asked, "When are you coming to London. Your girlfriend needs a date."

"It's very nice to hear your voice. This is a business call?"

"If you don't come down this week and give me the business, you will be sorry. The twins are after me already for another visit with Adrian and his lady friends at the Inn."

"Did Milton mention to you that the upstairs of the French house is going to be an apartment for those going back and forth?"

"He did. Do I get to do some decorating? And will you make the spa into a proper pool if I pay for the extra? And can there be bunk beds in the smallest room for the twins?"

The door opened and Vicky looked in. I motioned her to the bed and the rest followed. I put the phone on speaker and placed it on my pillow. "You are on speaker now. The other girlfriends are very jealous about secrets."

There was a loud, long giggle from the phone. "Inish, I swiped that nightie and I am in my bed wishing I was with you."

Inish gave a sinister chuckle, "Oh, and did you have phone sex in mind?"

There was a gasp from the other end and the breathy, sultry voice said, "There is going to be rough girl sex when I see you, young one."

Vicky said, "And we will help. This one has no manners nor discipline."

I said, "There is a plan review meeting with the architect on Friday at the building site. We could all come back up here for a long weekend that evening, or Saturday morning."

"The boys will be jumping out of their clothes if they get to come back. They are not too much bother?"

I said, "The problem with your adorable boys is that everyone up here is threatening to go off their birth control. I am a scared man."

"I have a terrible schedule, but let me try to punch holes in it and talk to you again tomorrow evening."

The breathy voice was gone and a sigh went up at our end. I pulled Inish across my lap and swatted her rear gently. "I think Inish is our best teaser by far. When we visit the adult store, she can be our test subject for a little return teasing."

She twisted over and asked, "You wouldn't put things in me, would you?"

Nicole said, "Don't worry, we will import a French expert. She will make you scream in ecstasy."

Inish put her arms around my neck and hung on, saying, "You worry me. I better behave. There is only one cock I want and it is real and big and hot and puts stuff in me."

Everyone giggled and Inish stayed. After the light went out, her tongue found my face, and licked me. She whispered, "I have friends who use toys all the time, but I never have. Do you think I would have better sex that way?"

My hand rubbed her pussy, which was warm and moist. "I don't know. I have my own toy, which you just said you liked. Some women call their lovers boy toys. That would definitely get you a beating if I ever heard it."

She shuddered and said, "Hold me. No more talk about toys." We were asleep in moments.

Chapter 14 - Adrian Meets with Charles Eliot

She was gone when I woke to find the sun already high. With a paper cup of coffee and my mouth still full of toast, I went off to see Milton. The two of us walked to the French house and took measurements for the expanded pool and spa. Milton wanted to move some dirt around to create a berm that would diminish the impact of the pool on the historic structure. His instincts were exactly right and I knew Anne would be impressed. The roof was another matter. An effort at repairing the thatch had left a moldy mess that was leaking into the attic space we had plans for. And there had to be new dormers to let in light.

"Adrian, what about seeing if we can talk the permit board into letting us convert this to a slate roof that is period correct?"

"And take off the rotted rafters too, I suppose?

"Yes, they will require us to do that. You will get a completely modern apartment with proper plumbing and electrical, and a storm proof roof over your head."

"All for a measly hundred thousand extra!"

"If we are lucky."

"Our new benefactor has already asked for permission to decorate it. She just doesn't know that includes the roof!"

I got some names of pool people from Milton's directory and went back to the Inn. Sitting with Vicky, I showed her the list.