Fashion is Our Name Pt. 09

Story Info
Mysteries Deepen.
8.7k words
4.82
8.5k
5
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fashion is Our Name - Part 9 - Mysteries Deepen

Three frantic weeks later, Molly was ecstatically supervising the installation of her brand new industrial sewing machines and their tables. Vicky and Mary were there as well, literally jumping up and down at the realization of their dreams. Nicole and I were in a distant corner, hugging.

I whispered to her, "Sharing this space was a good idea."

"Oh Adrian, I am about to cry this is so exciting. They are going to make gorgeous clothes!"

Molly and her helpers insisted on sitting down and running off samples on each machine, making fine adjustments and smiling from ear to ear. We were waved over.

"Adrian and Nicole, this is marvelous. We could never have imagined a place like this and these wonderful machines!"

I kissed the top of her head and leaned down. "You must make a very first dress and decide who will wear it at our opening celebration!"

The others heard and swarmed over me. "Adrian! That is a wonderful idea! The first dress must be for Nicole!"

It was a Monday evening and the construction crew was anxious to be gone. I shepherded everyone to the suite in the back where Nicole and I were camped. It had partition walls, its own bathroom with a shower, and was becoming more civilized. While I busied myself with wine and tidbits, the women decided they smelled bad from the excitement and stripped down for a shower.

"Oh, I am so sorry to intrude on the women's community bath!"

Snatching glasses, the ones waiting for their turn taunted me. "Look, this facility has a shower slave. Do you suppose he provides towels and rubdowns?"

Another voice asked, "I thought we had some privacy here? It won't do to have a male spying on our games."

The tray was removed from my grasp and hands stripped everything in moments. "Oh my, he is a specimen. Can he last long enough to do more than one of us?"

I pulled out the two original blowup mattresses and inflated them. With their towels, the women made a pile and gestured me to it.

Helen and Anne arrived in the middle of uproar and studied the frolicking bodies. Nicole took them glasses of wine and explained the mini-celebration. The three disappeared toward the front of the building. I sought out Molly and asked if she wanted company in the shower.

Saying nothing, she dragged my body with her to the empty stall. The hot water was holding out and she pressed me against the tile under steaming water. "This couldn't have happened without you."

"But I am surrounded by the finest talent in Britain."

Stroking me vigorously, she hissed in my ear, "This is the talent I want!"

We rinsed and got out, admitting that sex had to wait. I was amazed when Anne insisted the ladies all relax in a comfortable nook, so that we could serve them the catered dinner. Even Molly was instructed to sit with her sewing women and enjoy what few comforts we could offer. Riding a high from the day's sewing on new equipment, they tossed down wine at a great clip, and teased the "bosses" who were serving. They were all going to be up very early to take the first train back to Kingham and their family obligations. I was required to make the rounds, ensuring every set of lips got a long warm kiss with a touch of my tongue in it. Molly told me later that her ladies said having a handsome young man like me around made the extra effort worthwhile. I elbowed her and she pounded my shoulders before extracting a special kiss.

The next evening, life in the apartment was much calmer, but Helen came by herself from class and immediately knocked me down on the blow up mattress.

"He called again. What am I going to do? Anne says the rumor is he has moved out, leaving a wife and two wonderful children."

I spoke seriously to her ear, "You are not fodder for his midlife crisis. I have just discovered an urgent reason why you must accompany the delegation that is touring the Continent. You are required to negotiate financial terms for handling our goods. While you are gone, one of the older women will take on the bank liaison duties. Let him try tricks on her. He will be surprised and unhappy."

Anne had heard the end of my quiet little speech and said, "Wonderful, Adrian. Helen disappears with a good reason, and Cedric learns to behave himself."

The three of us were reliving the meeting with the banker, Cedric O'Brian, which had been a great success. He was enormously impressed by Anne and Helen and their marvelous dresses. The initial line of credit would be for half a million pounds, with increases as the volume of business rose.

Unfortunately, Helen's performance had caught Cedric's roving eye and a request for a second meeting with Helen alone had come within days. Anne picked up the hidden agenda instantly, and went along to the meeting, explaining that Helen was our most junior employee and needed guidance on important financial matters as she got her feet on the ground.

Her comment at dinner that evening was that she had been close to placing her feet in his crotch. Helen hugged me and we giggled.

Chapter 24 - Preparing for Europe

Departure was now only a month away, with dozens of things to accomplish beforehand. I had been to the grimy building in the East End with its immaculate studio inside that was the location of the training facility. I suspected Tom had gained me access to training which was provided to very well connected executives. I had a false name and a number. The first morning, showing up in the gray dawn at six am, the door was answered by a large male all in black who took my name and number and guided me to a locker room adjacent to the studio. My number corresponded to a locker already furnished with workout clothes and a pair of sneakers.

"Miss Sing is finishing a session and will be with you shortly." He gestured to cushioned seats in a corner.

Her client passed by me to the shower with a nod. She held out a hand. "James, it is a pleasure. You come well recommended." She was average height, trim, and incredibly light on her feet as I followed into a 30x30 room completely carpeted with mats.

"My first name in Chinese is not pronounceable by foreigners, so you may call me Sing." The next hour was overwhelming as I was introduced to her art. Self-defense moves. Offensive moves. The narration was continuous, interspersed with demonstrations of how quickly a muscled young man like me could be reduced to a quivering lump on the mat.

At the end of the hour, she said, "James, you will be sore tomorrow, but I think with sessions twice a week for a month, you will be prepared for your assignment. Alan will give you an appointment."

Anne and Nicole ministered to my body in the late afternoon and quizzed me about the source of my aches. "Adrian, you are a mess." I groaned and admitted it was a woman who had destroyed me.

"Ho, ho, ho. When do we get to meet her?"

I growled and did not answer. We were in the Broad Street apartment, which was rapidly becoming civilized.

"It's ok. We don't mind. With this body, and that hair, and all those brains, women are going to be impressed, Adrian."

I turned over. "But I mind. I have wonderful girlfriends whom I love very much."

They laughed. "Yes, we can see that."

I went on, "Her name is Sing. She has her main studio in Shanghai, but spends several months a year in London. Has a big brute who controls the door and does the paperwork. I suspect her client list is very confidential and I feel lucky that Tom arranged the training."

They snuggled up and we all sipped at our drinks. After a minute, Nicole poked me and asked, "What about one or two basic sessions for us? Do you think we are tough enough for her to instruct?"

I sat up and wrestled them around, nipping in the right places. Sharp enough to eliminate the giggles. "Oww! It was just a simple question."

"You know, there is this saying about being half pregnant. One session with her is not going to make you a street fighter. And you shouldn't pretend you are something you aren't, especially when two hundred pound bodies with knives may be involved."

Silence and a very quiet, "Oh."

I pulled them close and whispered, "But I will inquire. She is the expert."

The following week, my tumbles to the mat were much reduced, even though she raised the bar, introducing several nasty moves for me to counter. As we finished, she took my hand and walked into my arms.

"I understand you have several women friends. Very close friends."

Somehow, we ended against the wall with her body pressed to mine, top to bottom. There was no alternative to a chaste kiss, which she deepened.

"Adrian, I would like to meet your friends. Can that be arranged?"

My mind was whirling. What happened to James? How much did she know? I worked my hand gently down her spine.

"There is something strange going on. After our last session, they were rubbing me down and very curious about the woman who is so expert at destroying my muscles. They asked to meet you."

Her tongue licked my lips and one hand was between my legs. "I haven't dated clients and get tired of just seeing my relatives. Would you consider inviting me for dinner?"

I turned her around in my arms and worried the back of her neck. "My friends and I are here until Friday. Pick an evening." My hands played up and down her front.

A bell sounded, signaling her next client. "Thursday."

"You must come to our building and then we will go out. 50 Broad Street at six."

She punched my arm as we separated and I wondered if that was another part of my life she had investigated.

Back at the building, I pondered how to arrange the event with Sing and called Anne.

"The answer is no." Her voice was musical with an edge, daring me to misbehave.

"Lady Cromurthy, I have an urgent message to deliver from one of your admirers. It must be done in person."

"We are in the middle of a game with the twins. You may arrive at the front entrance in one half hour exactly."

An excited voice in the background shouted, "Is that Adrian?"

The pretense collapsed and the voice was soft. "They need you. And so do I. Please come."

With excuses about urgent errands, I made my way out of the building and found a cab to take me to Chelsea. There was a welcoming party on the front stoop. "They would like you to take a hike with them around the block. No mom allowed."

I grinned at her and she pointed a frowning finger at me. William and James were visibly larger and pretended we were really on a hike, stomping their feet and dashing ahead. In forty minutes, they were slowing down and settled into my arms. I told them, "You are growing like weeds and are going to sink me into the ground soon. You have to promise no more carrying or Adrian will have terrible back trouble!"

As we ascended the front steps of Anne's home on our return, they pounded me. "Adrian! You are super strong. Mommy said."

I climbed to the parlor and collapsed on the rug. "See. I am totally worn out from the trouble of carrying you. Besides, if you want to grow up big and strong like Adrian, you must be on your own two feet!"

Faces peered around the doorway as the boys talked to me, and disappeared. Shortly, there was a tray with tea for the grownups and warm milk with graham crackers for the twins.

After a few comfortable minutes of conversation, "Boys, Adrian needs to talk to Mommy. Helen will fix a bath and check with cook about dinner."

Nanny's eyes flashed at us, but she led the boys out of the room. Anne took my hand and we found her bed. She had her running outfit on and rubbed wonderful female sweat all over as we kissed.

"Thank god you have already been for a run."

I was pushed down and she sat on my stomach. "I'll run you. What is the problem?"

"Several." I stared hard and she wilted into a kiss, stretched on my front.

My fingers slipped under the waistband of her shorts and seized the muscled behind. "First, I am growing very attached to your boys. A Duchess can dump a lover in a day, but no one must be hurt with the twins involved."

She slipped to my side and said, "Oh Adrian, I have been so worried. Wondering about us, and watching them get completely attached to you!"

I kissed the tip of her nose. "So you and I will have a side deal that whatever else happens, I will be a special friend to William and James?"

A teary face with a pink tongue found mine and the tense body shook as we promised that to each other.

The door opened and Helen slipped in with a tray of wine glasses. "Am I invited to stay?"

Anne said, "Please do. He was just very nice to me. Said even after we broke up he would be a friend to the twins."

"Break up? What is this?" Her look was hostile.

I interrupted, "Which brings me to my second important question. The three of us are lovers, and don't have much in the way of secrets that I know of. Considering that we are soon going places where we will need to depend on each other, is it safe to assume that we will not keep secrets?"

Helen uttered a loud oath and collapsed backward on the bed, arm over her eyes. "OMG, he's got my body and now he wants every last secret!"

Anne was yanking on my hair, "Adrian, this is not possible! You've read the novels. A woman must have secrets from her lover."

I pulled her tight, attacking the fine tits. "Lovers, don't you mean? Men that she shamelessly manipulates with fib after fib to keep them in their place?"

They crouched over me, licking, biting and kissing, before collapsing in a pile.

"As if we could keep anything from him..."

Continuing, I said, "The third important thing we need to discuss is Miss Sing."

They sat up and reached for the wine glasses. "Miss Sing?"

"There is something very funny going on. The other night, you asked if you could meet her. Today, at the end of the session, she asked if she could meet you and used my real first name."

I stared at them. "While you think about that, what shall we do about dinner? I need to call the others."

They crawled into close contact and hummed. Anne said, "Let's take dinner to them. We can have a conference. Nanny can call her backup sitter."

The two of them kissed and Helen's head fell to my chest. "You know, it is not easy being grown up, sophisticated and a Vice President. Worrying about spies and guns. A few weeks ago, I was a silly girl in school with two wonderful little boys to look after."

Anne kissed the back of her head and said, "Look after her, I will call the sitter."

She wiggled and I slapped her behind lightly. "You are making me hard. Is that part of being grownup and sophisticated?"

Her kiss was long and full of questing tongue, ending in a giggle. "You should talk. Enticing me to your fancy hotel suite, with naked women stripping me bare and preparing me for horrible ravishment."

I stood and said, "See here, you've made instant friends of every one of us, have got all our finances in your hands, and are in the process of eluding a lecherous banker."

Her arms went around my neck for another kiss and she said, "So it's ok to think I am grownup?"

Suddenly she was in a sandwich with both of her lovers. "Yes. As long as you continue to find your way to my bed now and then."

I pushed them to the edge of the mattress. "Before we go, do you remember, young one, I told you recently about spying, that nothing is as it seems?"

Their eyes were serious as they sipped the last of the wine. The real spy smiled at me and the spy apprentice frowned.

"I think there is more to Miss Sing than teaching me defense. How and why is she so well informed about me and about you? Is it just background from Tom? Or has HMG decided to make us part of a bigger scheme?"

Anne pressed my hand. "We will play along? The three of us? Pretending to the others that Adrian has impressed yet another woman?"

It was a thoughtful threesome that made its way to Broad Street, stopping for several sacks of takeout on the way. My arms were sore from the beating administered as soon as we left the house. They hissed in my ear that it was a good thing the valet was learning how to protect them.

Before the cab arrived, I kissed Anne's hand and asked, "Will you lead the conversation about Sing?"

She kissed my cheek. "How could I refuse after what you just said at my house?"

Chapter 25 - Miss Sing

On Thursday evening, I was keeping a lookout at one of the second floor windows when a cab arrived at our curb a few minutes before six. Dashing down the stairs, I reached the cab just as she emerged, a picture in a long black Burberry coat, with large floppy black hat and black sneakers. A walkon as the witch in a stage play if I ever saw one.

"Good evening, Adrian. So these are your new digs?"

"Yes, indeed. I must apologize for the mess. It will be several weeks before it is presentable."

I guided her to the second floor and made introductions to Anne, Helen, Nicole and Vicky. Some chairs had been arranged in the new sewing area to take advantage of the remaining sunlight. Everyone sat down as I brought trays of refreshments and edibles.

"Please do call me Sing. We use Miss Sing at the studio because the clients like the formality, but it has been quite some time since I was a Miss." That produced a small round of giggles from the women. "I have a brother and two sisters in China, but also a large extended family scattered everywhere. My parents were badly treated academics in Cultural Revolution days, but afterwards found favor with the regime of Deng Xiaoping. My father is the retired Chancellor of a university in Xian."

Anne ventured, "Adrian tells us you are very good at teaching self-defense, and those of us who are traveling to Europe in a few weeks wondered if you ever take women clients? We are reasonably athletic and think it would be a good idea."

Nicole added, "We could host the sessions here if you would consider it. There is an excellent wood floor and some mats, which we could easily add to. Perhaps Adrian told you there is going to be a workout center downstairs when we are finished renovating."

Still not letting Sing speak, Vicky said, "We haven't made dinner arrangements yet, not knowing what you would like. We could have takeout here, or there is an excellent pub not far away, or of course we could take a cab to a good restaurant."

Seizing her hand, I said, "We are all terribly gauche, but fashionably so!"

Standing, she said, "Show me the workout space." As I was turning toward the rear of the building, she ran fingers into my hair, and said to the others, "He is a problem, isn't he? A woman wants to get close to him and drown her hands in this marvelous red hair."

A sigh went through the group. "Adrian, she is a proper woman. Please behave."

Nicole led the way to the open area where the mats were currently placed. Sing looked at the high ceiling and the lack of columns in the way and smiled as she walked over to me and applied an armlock.

"If you order in, Adrian and I will entertain you with a short demonstration while we wait for the food. If you have the energy, I would be pleased to show you a few things about your bodies and self-protection after dinner."

Another sigh, "Oh, you are very kind. This is so much more than we expected."

I spoke up, "I am sorry, but this is obviously nothing more than a plot to turn Adrian into a beaten mess on the floor."

As the laughter quieted, Sing spoke to me, "You, burly rugby player that you are, deserve everything these wonderful women and I can inflict on you. A little bird tells me that your latest story was about an escapade on the Charles Bridge involving police. Are you prepared for that story to be real?"

Her arm was around me and lips on my cheek. "We will have fun tonight, Adrian. Show me a place to change."

Everyone moved to the apartment within its new partition walls, and Nicole pointed to the bathroom. Vicky was on the phone ordering food. Anne and Helen had me between them, whispering about the kiss I had received from Sing.