Fashion is Our Name Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finally penetrated my thick head that this Sunday event had been planned by my own women friends, who plotted to ensure Adele got a proper reward. But it was necessary for me to play the innocent card for a while longer. "I know you work with naked female bodies every day, but males?"

"Don't be foolish, Adrian, of course I see naked men all the time."

She helped with the buttons of my shirt, as my hands assisted with the buttons of her blouse.

"Are you going to be difficult, young man?"

There were more idle questions as all of our clothing was folded on the side table. I had her back pressed to my front, fingers working out the lines from her bra. She could feel my hardness poking between her cheeks, and goosebumps appeared on her arms. "I should have known you would not behave. After all that flirting on the sidewalk."

"You are a talented and desirable woman. I've had a thing for you since we met in the store weeks ago. The way your body moves in that slinky controlled way. Not wagging your hips but letting a man see the possibilities of your sexy rear. I think some of your reward is needed now?"

She turned around for a fierce kiss. An arm went around her shoulder and another slipped down to her rump. She moved inside my grasp, her thighs parting to allow me to slide between.

Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. "Damn, you make me hot. I am wet and dripping from two minutes in your arms."

I lifted and she wrapped a leg around. We both knew what was going to happen next but I wandered out to one of the large sewing tables. "Special treat, Adele. We get to christen one of these fine hardwood tables. Which side up?"

"Your women do get ravished! Taking them on a table!"

She was still talking as her cunt enveloped my big cock and slid down until I was fully buried. She moaned quietly as I laid her carefully down on the smooth sewing table and thrust us tightly together. Her eyes were closed, but the soft voice said, "Yes, oh yes. Fucked on a sewing table, I can't believe it."

I licked and nibbled on the stiff breasts, and her sex came alive, bucking at me, and being pounded back into the unyielding wood. I could feel the tension in her body rising and then releasing with a loud cry in the echoing space.

The sunlight had faded and shadows reigned in the big room with the high ceiling. I withdrew and turned her over. "Yes, more," she voiced, the sound carrying and bouncing back. I pushed her chest to the table and drove hard into the wet, slippery tunnel.

A minute later, her moans turned to a wail, "Adrian, finish me!"

I was enjoying myself, forgetting my guilt about Kingham loving. I made it a tough finish, accompanied by vigorous slaps to her buns.

"Ah, ah, ah." She collapsed on the table, my juice and her juice everywhere. I stretched her out on her side, kissing and licking the full length of her body. A hand came up and wrapped in my hair, drawing my lips to hers. Our tongues sought each other, languid in the glow of coupling.

"Bring me my glass and model your clothes here."

She had found male bikini briefs in deep crimson to complement my coloring and I donned them for a return with garments under one arm and her glass in the other. The scene was bewitching, with her body relaxed on the polished wood and dark eyes gazing intently at me.

"You are a fine lover, Adrian. Look at that muscled body. The briefs do you justice. They will need to come off again before the evening is over." A sly tip of her tongue showed between her lips as I handed the glass across the table, my fingers grazing over her breast and across the hollow of her belly.

The modeling was anti-climactic, overshadowed by the ebb and flow of lust in the big space in the gathering darkness. She laughed as I pirouetted awkwardly in white shirt over black tank, with midnight trousers. "Yes, you will do nicely."

Discarding the new clothes, I gathered her gently in my arms for a walk to the shower. Somehow, she had drawn an incredibly romantic sense from my crude advances, turning a reward into something evanescent but real. Just lingering wisps of desire surrounding us before being dashed by the stream of hot water washing the moment away.

She allowed me to towel her hair and brush it out, sitting on a stool at the kitchen counter. I brought her lacy bra and fastened it carefully, folding warm tissue into the cups.

"Adrian, you make a woman feel very special. Your other lovers have told me the same thing. I suppose I must glory in the feeling while I have you. What shall we do for dinner?"

I stood close, enjoying contact with such a feminine creature. "There are ingredients for a very simple pasta and salad supper here. Or there is a fine pub not far away."

"Oh my. I receive your loving and your cooking in the same evening?"

A sudden thought seized me. "Actually, I have a better idea. You have worn that marvelous outfit, and I shall try out whichever of my new clothing you think best to accompany a sophisticated London woman to a Sunday evening relaxed meal at the fine pub a few blocks away. It will be a test of my disguise. Perhaps I can manage one of my stories to go with the twin disguises."

Her hands went up behind my neck, drawing me down to her face. Fingers pulled on my lengthening beard, and mussed the already messy hair.

"Yes, we shall have to have a story to go with these two characters strolling the South Bank in the twilight. Awfully clean for ordinary criminals, don't you think?"

She picked out the faded but pressed jeans, and the charcoal shirt with faint pinstripe. "You could be from the staff at the Globe. An aspiring Shakespearean making do as a stage hand until your opportunity arrives."

We sauntered down the street toward the Tiger's Inn, the last of the sun in our faces. I had her hand, squeezing gently to remind her of my admiration.

"He has been staying with his aunt, and is using his last fifty pounds to take her to dinner as a thank you. She is a year away from a bad divorce, and very attracted to his tough body and rough looks. It has been a terrible two weeks trying to hide her emotions from him."

Adele looked at me, her emotions very much on display. "Adrian, she is desperate for loving and stewing horribly in her juices as they walk along. Her sister, his mother, had specifically warned her how grown up he was. Her only thought was that she belonged in bed with him, family relationship be damned!"

I stopped us for a kiss. "Kissing on the street be damned too!"

My favorite Sunday night waitress was on duty and waved to the back after one look at us.

"Good evening, Sally, this is my friend Adele. Nicole has abandoned me for several days."

"Missus, he is a terrible flirt, and comes in to stir me up! What shall I bring you?"

"Does your bar serve a decent white?"

"Yes. I'll bring a glass right away."

Stepping closer, her hand closed firmly in my hair. "This one is nothing but trouble, staring at me as he does. Will you have your bitter?"

"When it's convenient." My hand squeezed her thigh gently as she turned away.

Adele put an edge in her voice, "Michael, you simply can't keep chatting up every pretty girl you meet. You have a career ahead of you."

"She is very accomplished. Has already understudied and been given odd days as Portia in the Merchant of Venice."

"I should have known there was more than casual flirting going on. You said there was something I needed to know?"

"Do you mind if I tell you that your eyes are telegraphing that you are not sleeping alone tonight?"

She sucked in her breath sharply. "Your mother is going to kill me. She and her stuffy husband, your stepfather, have a very high opinion of their morals!"

I stared hard directly into her eyes in the dimness of the tavern. "I am not used to wanting a woman, and having her want me, and not doing anything about it for weeks."

She had her eyes closed when Sally returned with our drinks. "Anything the matter, Missus?"

Adele relaxed and smiled, "He's telling me a terrible sexy story and I am having a fit. You are in it. He has made you into an actress at the Globe."

This time I got a good swat at my head. "He is terrible smart. I have had a few bit parts and perhaps one of these days will see the stage at the Globe. Will you order yet? The meat pie is very good this evening. And there is fresh whitefish if you like."

After we ordered, she asked, "How did you know?"

"She is very pretty and well spoken, has a trim body, and holds herself well. Why is such a woman working the undesirable Sunday evening shift at a pub?"

"She could be a painter?"

"Look at the hands. Beautifully manicured and no sign of pigment. But she has an observant look. I'll bet there is a smartphone camera in her smock. I'll ask for a few candids of her suspicious customers with the odd clothing for a pub."

Her hand was pounding lightly on mine as Sally brought our plates. "What has he done now?" she inquired with a smile.

"He said you were an excellent photographer and would take a shot or two of your unruly customers if we asked."

Another cuff to my suffering head. "I'm done in thirty minutes. Stretch out your meal a bit and I will do it."

We were just folding our napkins when she brought the bill, with her phone on top. "Done. I hope you like them. How shall we transfer?"

I thought quickly. "If you are free, walk with us to our new clothing factory where there is a computer to receive the images. We will cover a cab to take you home from there."

"Fine. Let me get my coat while you pay."

As we walked slowly back to the building, Adele provided Sally with a very short version of the FION plans. There were too many compliments for Adrian, but I smiled and swung their arms.

It was pitch black at the entrance until I found the switch inside for a very dim light. Their faces were apprehensive, wondering about this threatening place with a strange man. I didn't have a torch for the steps to the second story, which didn't help their worries.

But the new lighting in the big sewing room changed everything. "Oh, will you look at that! What a sight. All brand new."

I took the phone and left them to wander around while I did the transfer to the computer with the large screen display. The images were perfect. Sharp focus on the two suspicious customers, everything else soft and dim. I felt Adele come up behind me. "She's in the shower. I gave her some fresh clothes. Looks as though she deserves good treatment, those are excellent."

"Yes. Do you think she could do fashion photography for FION? Good for her and good for us?"

"You will have to ask. Perhaps she has other priorities."

A soft voice was approaching barefoot behind us. "Other priorities?"

I reached out an arm and folded her into my lap. "These are very good. I would like to buy them. Starving artist and all that. Would you consider doing some work for our new clothing business?"

She didn't answer but snuggled into me, glancing at Adele for permission. Who nodded and laughed, "He means models with clothes on, not off."

I stood and walked to the apartment, gesturing Adele to follow. I thought about giving the package my airborne treatment but decided that was for later. "We need to talk. Will you have after dinner wine or cognac?"

Sally said wine, and Adele said cognac. When I returned with glasses, their clothes were on the chair and they were covered discreetly with the duvet. Staring at their smiling faces, I stripped to my own briefs and climbed in.

Adele said, "Isn't he handsome in that underwear? It is part of a makeover for a disguise. He is to be a rising young clothing designer on a trip to the Continent with his models."

Sally joined her hip to mine and asked, "Is everything he does some sort of fine story? With fine women? He keeps showing up with a new one every time, and you are all incredibly beautiful."

I pulled her across my lap, "Sally dear, you don't give anything away to my other friends. I was reciting your charms to Adele. Pretty, well spoken, trim body, great physical presence. And now we see your talent behind the lens."

She wailed, "You are awful. This is not flirting, it is seduction!" Her hands reached for my ears to hold my face steady while she applied a long, tender kiss.

"There! I have to leave now, or I won't ever! And you have other company to attend to!"

Adele and I attacked with tickles and kisses. "I knew it! Another recruit! Sally, he has found out your talent and charms and will not let you go."

I turned her over to recover and massaged the shoulders and back.

"Thank you so much. All that standing and carrying leaves me sore in the morning. Some days I can hardly get to class."

I arranged her with head on Adele's thigh and legs across mine so I could work feet and toes. Little breathy noises were voiced. "If this comes with the job, I'm hired."

"He is hard to resist. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Tossed him out a month ago. Got drunk and beat on me one too many times."

"In that case, I will leave you here with him. He was kind and loving to me before dinner."

I looked at them and said, "I am not letting either of you go home alone at night from this part of the city. Either you agree to spend the night, or the three of us go together."

They fell into each other's arms, laughing and sniffling.

Adele pulled up from a hot kiss and said, "How could two decent women like us spend the night with such a ruffian in his dark building?"

Sally let out a giant sigh. "Ohh, this is so nice. A warm shower, a cozy bed, a studly guy who likes my photos and offers me a job. I don't think I can leave."

I buried my head in a pillow and waited for one of them to tell me to get up and take them home. The message never arrived and I fell sound asleep while they were still whispering.

A finger poked at me in the dark. "Have to go, can't see a thing."

"Sorry, I'll fix the night light."

All three of us stood in the bathroom door, waiting for someone to go first. Adele chuckled and sat down for a noisy tinkle. Sally elbowed me, "You are not supposed to watch."

I teased her briefs to the floor and went after the bra. She had me bare just as fast. Struggling in my arms, I found her breasts a perfect handful and growled at her ear. "Behave or it's over my knee!"

"Help! I should have known this was a trap!"

Adele wiped and stood up. I released a pink Sally and pulled Adele to my front. "Sally, he is very rude. Embarrasses us all the time with nakedness. Has been known to have sex in front of others."

She stood and hugged the three of us together. "I guess I'm glad to hear that. My Mum and Dad are naturists. I've been bare in all the embarrassing places since I was a little girl."

I was forced to go in front of them, having trouble from the erection they had caused. Back in bed, with just the distant night light on, we were wide awake.

With no warning, Sally turned into me, "I can't work for you without some loving. Not with all this talk about others. I haven't had any sex in a while and I am lying here all hot and bothered. Especially since you tortured my poor tits!"

Adele giggled and asked, "Is it time for me to leave?"

"Please don't. It is too cozy in here. Since he has already done you, is it ok to just watch?"

There was too much talking going on so I simply placed my legs between Sally's and joined us straightaway.

"Ahh, she was right, you are rude. Just jamming that big thing in me. What about the loving?"

There was a terrible gigglefest as my newest friend squeezed and humped and twisted and tensed in a noisy climax, screaming out my name in the night.

Adele was still licking and nibbling on Sally's boobs as she opened her eyes. "So that is why he has many women friends."

I maneuvered behind the clothing designer, raised her leg and slipped in. "Can't neglect my friend Adele, can I Sally?"

There was heat and attraction that brought them together, kissing and biting, making all sorts of throaty noises. I got the Adele hips on top and raised the temperature with long, hard strokes that worked on Sally as well. Their passion drove me higher, until everything spilled over into a hot spurting flow of my stuff that covered all three bodies.

After a while, Sally said quietly, "Damn, I never knew..."

Adele added, "Yes, damn."

I gathered them tight and slept.

The clock on the night table said 5:30, but someone was waving coffee under my nose. Someone who had already been in the shower and smelled fresh.

"Your latest conquest is in the shower. The conquest just before her is giving you coffee. For the last half hour, I have been asking myself why a self-respecting woman would settle for sharing you?"

"Put the coffee down and get in here."

"No games! No sex. We have to clean up and get out of here before workers arrive."

I pulled her down. "I've been through this with the others. Scared the devil out of me at first. One afternoon, they ganged up and sat on me. Said I was not to worry about sharing, they would deal with that. If there were problems, I would hear about it."

She kissed me and snuggled closer. "So if I am happy with sharing, there is no problem?"

Sally appeared on the edge of the bed, toweling her hair. "I heard that. You are letting the women decide the limits?"

"Yes. That is where we have ended up. At least for now. Do you want to walk away? I was overly aggressive last night."

She leaned down and kissed Adele very softly. "I've found two new friends. I'm not walking anywhere."

My arm pulled her in. "I have an idea to try on you. If you had a commission to photograph our models on the trip, say ten thousand pounds, could you get loose for two or three weeks?"

She was frozen stiff. Adele drew in a sharp breath, "Adrian!"

I wasn't going to say it, but ten thousand was certainly less than competent local fashion photographers would charge for four different cities. And we definitely needed a record of the trip for our London print glossies.

Sally was caught between the two of us, Adele now laughing and tickling. "Well, young one, another surprise from this rogue! Are you going to accept?"

"Oh, this is too much! A few snaps with my phone and you are giving me a commission!? I don't even have a proper camera for fashion work!"

"Yes or no?"

She fell into Adele's arms, wailing, "What shall I do?"

My fortyish clothing merchant gave me an evil look and said, "Darling, you must do it. What an opportunity! I only wish I had your talent and a few years off this body."

Rising, I found my phone and called Anne, who answered sleepily, "Adrian, what are you doing up at this hour? Isn't Adele with you?"

She seized the phone, "Yes, and he is about to ask you for a huge favor. Be nice to him. I just had the most incredible night of my life."

I put the phone on speaker. "I've found a fantastic photographer for recording our trip and making fashion images of you and the other models. But she has to be cleared. Since you are the Duchess, you will be able to lean on Tom for a quick background check."

"You are a true scoundrel, Adrian. At the last minute? He will have a fit."

Adele jumped in, "I have seen the talent. You will be impressed. She is otherwise an asset to FION. They will send a bio in a few minutes to your phone."

"Do I get to talk to this person?"

Sally's voice was tentative, "Yes, I'm here. Completely tongue-tied. I did some images last night at the Tiger's Inn and they were impressed. I hope to meet you soon. My name is Sally Cartright."

"Sally, he is fierce trouble, but we all love him. If he and Adele both like your work, I will too. Send me as much info as you have in your head. I must call a person in the government to get you a clearance. It is a bother, but they insist for members of the nobility. They will tell you how I got that way. I must get going, we are traveling this morning."