Fast Food Boss Fuck Ch. 01

Story Info
He knows he shouldn't... she thinks otherwise.
966 words
3.79
72k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a thing for bigger girls. I'm not really sure why, but I guess that's just the way I am. Don't get me wrong: the site of a well toned woman in a bikini will always get me going.... but my fantasies tend to involve women who would be classified as BBW.

I was working at a fast food restaurant, recently made supervisor, when I got a new boss who we'll call Pam. She was short; probably 5'2", seductive blue eyes, pouty cocksuckers' lips... but what really caught my attention was her size. Nice big ass, chubby arms, and (from what I could see of the mounds pressing through her uniform) the largest pair of tits I'd seen on any woman. I had to shift my apron so as not to show my suddenly semi-hard prick.

Being that Pam was both my boss and married, I knew she was off limits, so I tried to keep my fantasies of her down to a minimum. She didn't make it easy though. I would often find myself grinding against her ass as she passed me, despite her having ample room to move without doing so. Other times while helping her down from a ladder she would shift her body so my hand would be cupping her breast. This kept going on for a few weeks, and the more frustrated I became, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Little did I know that the worst of her teasing was yet to come.

About 2 months into her tenure as manager, Pam asked me to help her do inventory. This is what I was afraid of: Pam and I alone in the stock room. It started out innocently enough. She kept her distance, calling out item names as I counted them for her. She called out one item that happened to be buried beneath a few boxes, so I started to move a few things as she became oddly quiet. I called out how many, and to my surprise she didn't respond.

I turned around to look at her, and found she wasn't standing anymore. She was sitting on the step stool not far from me, her legs spread far enough apart for me to see up her skirt. She had her eyes closed, and the marker she was using to note the inventory was being used to slowly rub her clit. I could see her pussy slowly getting wet as I became instantly hard. She looked at me and held a finger to her lips, signalling for me to stay quiet. I nodded as she the marker became more involved with her pussy, sliding in and out agonizingly slow. Never have I been more jealous of a writing instrument than that moment there.

She beckoned towards me, pointing at my visible erection when mercifully, another supervisor knocked on the door, announcing a phone call for Pam from her husband. Breathing a sigh of relief, I quickly excused myself, vowing never to be alone in with her if I could help it.

Try as I might, that last long.

A few nights later, while closing up, certain numbers didn't add up, and I couldn't figure it out. I called the other supervisors, but none of them could help. Resigning myself to the inevitable, I called Pam and asked for her help. After quickly explaining my situation to her she told me she'd be there, needing to see for herself.

She showed up a few minutes later wearing a long trench coat looking not at all worried about my problem. After quickly examining the paperwork, she sighed, sitting on the desk and facing me, once again spreading her legs to show me that this time, she was wearing nothing under the coat. My cock stiffened at the sight of her beautiful cunt, and this time I was too tired to resist as she motioned for me to sit down in front of her. She guided my hands to her soft pussy lips and started to rub. Needing no further encouragement, I leaned in and gently started licking the cunt I'd been fantasizing about for weeks. Never before had my tongue tasted a pussy so sweet. She was so smooth you'd swear she'd waxed just before I'd called her. My fingers worked her clit and ass as my tongue worked its way deeper and deeper into her cunt, feeling her muscles contract as she came again and again, soaking my face with her juices.

By now I was so hard it threatened to bust through my pants. Pam was more than happy to oblige, first by removing her coat, exposing her massive tits. Before I could make a move to feel them, she was on her knees, removing my belt and ripping my pants down. My earlier assessment of her lips was right on the mark: they were definitely made for sucking cock. Her lips, tongue, and delicate fingers working in perfect synch, she proceeded to give me the kind of blow job you only see in porn. At no point were my balls, shaft, or head forgotten as she showed me how she got to such an elevated position so quickly. She was so good I almost didn't realized I was cumming until it was too late, shooting load after hot load deep down her throat, which she proceeded to swallow with a satisfied look in her sexy eyes.

She stood up, turning around to quickly fix the issue I had called her for. My cock drained, she looked down at it longingly as she tied up her trench coat and walked away.

Before leaving, she turned and said the first words she had spoken since entering the restaurant an hour earlier...

"Until next time."

(To be continued)