Fast Track Bitch

Story Info
Jennifer finally gets put in her place.
3.1k words
4.32
162.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Robert Franklin had had enough. Enough of the bitching and the moaning, enough of the constant put-downs and enough of the humiliation. In short, He'd had enough of his wife!

Over the past few months the phrase "fast-track" had been utilised often in Franklin's house. Fresh out of university, Franklin's young wife, Jennifer had recently embarked on what was sure to be a sparkling career in the police force. Her qualifications and post graduate training had set her well aside from the usual recruits and had ensured that she entered the force immediately at inspector level.

The whole situation had not so much changed his wife's personality, Franklin realised, but more heightened it. Jennifer had always been a bitch, but since her new found high-flying position and the automatic respect that it commanded, she had turned into a super-bitch! But all that was about to change, Franklin thought to himself. At any moment now, one of Jennifer's sergeant's would be arriving and, if the evidence that he had gathered was as good as he had said earlier on the phone, then young Jennifer was about to be put in her place once and for all!

The musical tomes of the door chimes shook Franklin out of his day dream. This would be sergeant Malloy, he thought, as he rose to answer the door.

Sure enough, the large frame of Lee Malloy filled the open doorframe and white teeth, accentuated by dark brown skin smiled back at Franklin. The two men exchanged handshakes and Franklin marvelled at the size of the black officer's hands. Silently he led the police officer into the lounge and they both sat.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Franklin." Malloy started.

"Call me Rob, please."

"Of course. Rob. Things have been a little hectic since your wife...er...I mean Inspector Franklin started at the station. It's completely crazy! She's been throwing her weight around and moving experienced officers from one case to another, introducing time wasting procedures and generally pissing everyone off. Morale is at an all time low and I just knew that something had to be done about it. From what you said on the phone, Mr. ...er...Rob, it seems like you've got much the same problem at home."

"That's absolutely right, Lee. Jennifer has been completely impossible over the last few months. I agree that something has to be done."

For a moment the two men sat in silence, their eyes locked together.

"You mentioned that you might have something that we could use?" Franklin eventually continued.

"I have. But it's a little...er...delicate."

"We are agreed that we have to do something, so you'd better show me."

Malloy reached into his pocket and slowly withdrew a brown envelope. He placed it on the table in front of Franklin.

Rob Franklin's fingers trembled slightly as he picked the envelope up and opened it. The photograph's spilled out onto the table and he looked down at them. Several glossy pictures displayed the unmistakable figure of his wife Jennifer, bare breasted and lowering her head over an unknown man's groin.

"They were taken by the security camera in cell three," Malloy explained quietly. "The man had been arrested for drug supply and, as you can see, they get a lot more graphic."

The hairs on the back of Franklin's neck bristled as he looked through the photographs one by one. They seem to have been taken at one or two minute intervals and, as they progressed, he was forced to look at his wife as she sucked the prisoner to a shattering climax.

"I know it must be difficult," Malloy continued, but I think if you confront her with these photographs she will have no choice but to back off on us all for a while. It may even help things at home as well."

Franklin was about to answer when his words were silenced by the sound of a key in the front door.

"What? I thought she was at the station, Lee?"

"Damn! She was!" Malloy said worriedly. This was not the sort of confrontation that he had been planning. "She must have left early!"

Franklin tried to quickly shuffle the damning photographs back into the envelope, but it was too late. Jennifer had already opened the door and was walking into the lounge.

"What the hell are you doing here, sergeant?" she shouted when she saw Malloy in her home. "I thought I'd posted you to traffic duty!"

"And you should be at work too, you useless shit! She continued at her husband. She glanced down quickly at the scattered pictures. "What are those?"

Franklin took a deep breath. This wasn't how he had planned the confrontation either, but it seemed like it was now or never. He picked the first photograph up and thrust it into Jennifer's face.

"You recognise this?" he shouted at her.

Jennifer Franklin was, for the first time in her life, almost lost for words. Rob and Lee looked at her as her face turned a deathly shade of white.

"Wha...wha..what? Where did you get this?" she stammered.

Robert Franklin was in control, he was calling the shots now.

"Doesn't matter where I got it really, does it? The first fact is that this is you in the photo, and the second fact is that if you're boss found out about it then there would be no more high-flying career for you!"

"Why are you doing this?" Jennifer was beginning to shed fake tears. Franklin had seen this before and knew it was just another tactic to get her own way.

"And you can cut that out for a start!" he cried. "You know why I'm doing this. Why we're doing this," he nodded towards Malloy, "You've been such a bitch to everyone recently. It's about time you were put in your place!"

"What are you going to do?" Jennifer asked with a sharp intake of breath. She wasn't used to being spoken to in this manner.

It was a good question and one that Franklin had not been prepared for. What were they going to do? He and Malloy hadn't got around to discussing that part of the plan.

How the thought even entered his head, Franklin would never really understand. It was just one of those spur of the moment things. A chance comment that could lead anywhere.

"You seemed happy enough to suck the guy off in the photo," he said calmly, "let's see you do the same for your sergeant here!"

The silence gripped the room with a vice-like hold. For several seconds nobody spoke, all three of them looking at each other in surprise and wonderment.

"What?" Jennifer suddenly exclaimed. "You must be kidding!"

Franklin had also found his voice. He also found that now the idea had been suggested, it didn't seem half bad!

"You heard me....BITCH! You're going to suck your sergeants cock or your boss will get a nice package of photo's on his desk in the morning! And don't start that fake crying again or I'll send the photo's anyway. Come on, jump to it!"

Franklin watched as, with little choice left, his wife shot him a grim look and slowly began to walk over to where sergeant Malloy was sitting. Lethargically she sat down on the sofa next to the big black officer.

"Oh no you don't. On your knees, bitch!" Franklin cried, getting into character. He suddenly felt very excited at the prospect of seeing his wife with another man.

Following her instructions to the letter, Jennifer dropped to her knees and looked up at Malloy who now towered over her.

"Let's see those tits as well, shall we?" Malloy joined in, his accent thick and guttural as he unzipped his pants.

Both Franklin and his kneeling wife gasped out loud as Malloy released his cock. It was a monster! Franklin could hardly believe the size of it and all Jennifer could do was to stare, slack jawed and bare breasted as the long tube of thick black meat hung down from between his legs.

"Put it in your mouth!" Franklin commanded as he sat back to watch the display of lust. "Suck on his big cock!"

Slowly, Jennifer opened her mouth and leaned forward. The tip of Malloy's cock twitched as she stretched her lips and took the first inch or so into her mouth.

"Damn, you got a hot mouth, boss!" Malloy moaned as he felt the warmth encase his throbbing tool.

Franklin heard Jennifer mumble something in response but the words were incoherent, lost as Malloy pushed more of his black cock into her mouth.

Robert squirmed back into his chair as the sergeant began to saw his meat in and out of Jennifer's mouth. This was no loving blow-job, he realised as he watched, this was pure face fucking! Malloy's hands were now on the back of her head and he was pulling her hair as he thrust, ensuring that she was taking as much of his meat as was possible to cram into her throat.

"You like blow-jobs now, bitch?" Franklin asked sarcastically as he fumbled a growing erection back into a more comfortable position. Who'd ever have thought that the sight of his wife sucking another guy's dick would have caused him so much excitement.

"Man, I haven't had anything as hot as this since my last girlfriend left!" Malloy sighed as he continued to fuck Jennifer's mouth with long, deep strokes. He looked back at Franklin over his shoulder. "You want me to fuck her too?"

"Sure, Lee!" Franklin replied. His cock was aching for release now. "Fuck her any way you like, man!"

In a second, Malloy had picked his boss up from the floor and carried her to the sofa. His strong arms wrapped around her body ensured that the woman would never be able to escape his grip.

But it was a strange thing, Franklin realised, his wife no longer seemed to be putting up much resistance. In fact the look of contempt had also vanished from her face and been replaced by a look of expectant lust.

The cock being removed from her mouth had given Jennifer enough air to breathe and she gasped in great lungfuls of oxygen as she was roughly bundled down onto the sofa.

Malloy moved her back into position and gripped the hem of her short, business skirt ripping it brutally from her lithe body. Black panties quickly followed until the young woman was left wearing nothing but her black heels.

"Mmmm...nice cunt!" Malloy murmured as he stared directly between Jennifer's spread legs. "I'm going to really enjoy poking that!"

"I'm going to enjoy watching it!" cried Franklin from his chair, "and, I suspect, the bitch is also going to enjoy receiving it!"

Jennifer was still gasping air too much to either confirm or deny this last statement, but Franklin had a very good feeling that, had she been able to string a coherent sentence together, she would be begging for Malloy's cock in her pussy right about now!

Malloy positioned the tip of his mighty weapon at the entrance to Jennifer's now visibly moist pussy and lunged forward. Both he and Jennifer let out a deep simultaneous groan as he penetrated her depths and Franklin could see how the size of his manhood stretched and widened her vagina.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck her hard, man!"

Suddenly, Jennifer had also found her voice again.

"God, yes!" she cried, confirming Franklin's earlier assumption, "stick me with your cock, Malloy! Ram it hard up my pussy!"

Malloy seemed happy to oblige and Franklin watched fascinated as he thrust his big, meaty cock up into his wife's body over and over again.

Jennifer was going wild now. Her legs were spread as far as they would go and her heels beat a tattoo against Malloy's back as she screamed out for him to fuck her harder and faster. Again and again, the police officer thrust himself into the hilt until, with a high-pitched howl of delight, Jennifer lifted her entire body up from the sofa and crashed into what Franklin knew must have been a devastating orgasm.

Without missing a stroke, and whilst Jennifer was still climaxing, Malloy flipped the small woman over onto her hands and knees.

"I love this position," he cried excitedly, "I can really get into her like this!"

As Franklin looked on, he knew that the big, black man wasn't lying. Kneeling up behind Jennifer, he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her abused and open sex hole. She cried out as he thrust again and again and reached behind her, pulling her buttocks further open to allow him even deeper penetration.

Franklin couldn't stay seated any longer. Standing quickly he began to shed his clothes. His underwear bulged as he removed his pants outlining a modest but fiercely erect penis. He dropped his underwear and massaged the tip of his cock working the pre-cum that had formed around his swollen glans. He cupped his balls. They ached for release as he made his way over to the sofa for a closer look at the action.

"Jeez man," Franklin commented as he looked down at his new friend's cock as it ravaged Jennifer's vagina, "you're really getting into her deep!"

"Oh yeah! She's one hot bitch, all right. And she's got a nice tight pussy!"

"Any damn pussy would feel tight around that huge cock!" Jennifer suddenly joined in. Her voice came in short, ragged gasps as her whole body was shunted back and forth by Malloy's long, penetrating strokes. "Don't you ever cum, Malloy?"

"Plenty of time for that, baby!" Malloy said with a grin. "I can cum whenever I want. It's a gift!"

"Oh, Jesus!" Jennifer moaned again. "Well you may not be cumming, but I'm going to....Agaaaaiiiinnnnn....oooohhhhhhh!"

Looking at his wife's spread butt cheeks as she shuddered to a second massive climax was too much for Franklin and timing himself with Malloy's incessant strokes, he inserted two fingers into her tight anus and began to finger-fuck her ass.

The effect on Jennifer was electric. Her whole body tensed and the climax started all over again washing in waves from the tips of her toes to the top of her head.

"So, she likes to have things stuck up her ass, does she?" Malloy grinned as he pulled his cock out of Jennifer's wet pussy with a slurping sound.

Franklin smiled. In the distant past when he had last fucked his pretty wife he had occasionally slipped his small member into her asshole. He remembered that she had protested at the time, but now things were different. This was a whole new submissive Jennifer and anything was possible.

Franklin realised that Malloy was still waiting for him to respond to his last question.

"Sure! Why not!" he said with a laugh. Let's see if she can take it!"

Again, and with little effort, Malloy swept an exhausted Jennifer up in his strong black arms and flipped her over onto her back.

This time Jennifer didn't wait to be asked. Her hands went under her butt and lifted herself up ready to accept the inevitable invasion. Her fingers pulled open her buttocks and Franklin could clearly see the tight little hole of her anus open seductively.

With his fingers, Malloy scooped up some of the copious amount of sex fluid that was oozing from Jennifer's dilated pussy hole and lubricated the head of his throbbing dick. He positioned himself and arranged Jennifer with one leg up on his shoulder.

Franklin looked at the pair as they gazed deep into each others eyes. Jennifer's expression was one of sheer, unadulterated lust and Robert knew that she wanted it.

"Do it...please!" she cried.

Malloy grinned. "Beg for it, slut!"

"Please!" she repeated.

"BEG!"

"Oh god, please!...fuck me .....fuck me in my ass....stick your big cock up my butt...PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!"

There was no finesse. With one trust Malloy had buried half his shaft inside Jennifer's back door. She screeched wildly and thrashed her legs. Franklin knew she was in the throes of yet another orgasm but realised that the size of this man must have been causing her some discomfort.

"So, you gonna stay off our backs from now on...BITCH? You gonna let us do our jobs...BITCH? We gonna get a raise....BITCH?"

Each time the word "Bitch" leapt from Malloy's lips, it was heavily punctuated by a deep, rasping thrust into Jennifer's ass.

"Oh, shit, yes...yes...yes...anything...just...don't...stop...fucking...me....aahhhhhh!"

Franklin realised that his wife still hadn't come down from her last climax and that this orgasm was simply a continuation of the previous one. His cock and balls ached painfully and he desperately wanted some form of release. He could have rubbed himself off right there and then, shooting his cum all over his wife's face, but the fact was, he wanted to feel the tight confines of her ass for himself. Gesturing silently to Malloy, he managed to explain his desire.

"Good idea man!" Malloy said with a wink, "I was just about getting ready to blow my load anyway. Let's top and tail her shall we?"

Jennifer was given little choice in her final fate as, once again, she was turned over and she spotted her naked husband.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. "You're both gonna do me, aren't you?"

"That's right baby!" Malloy continued as he pulled her head around to face him. "Now, suck the cum right out of my balls, bitch!"

While Jennifer worked her lips and tongue around the massive black cock that was being forced into her mouth, Franklin began to press his own tool into her ass. The size of Malloy's tool had widened her out of all proportion, but it felt really good nonetheless. As if in a frenzy he slammed his dick up and into her body, pulling back on her long black hair as he worked himself towards an inevitable climax.

Both men groaned deeply, almost simultaneously.

Suddenly, Jennifer's face was awash with a delivery of thick, sticky sperm and her butt was being filled with the same, viscous liquid. Her eyes closed in satisfaction as her hair matted and streaked white. Franklin pulled out of her back hole and jerked himself furiously ensuring that every last drop of his semen landed squarely on her upturned buttocks and pooled in the small of her back. As the two men finally fell away from a very exhausted Jennifer she collapsed back onto the sofa in a dead faint.

"I don't think your wife will be giving us any more trouble, do you?" Asked Malloy with a grin as he pulled his clothes back on.

Franklin smiled as he too began to dress. He looked over at his sleeping wife. Her legs were still spread exposing both her open and abused holes. Her lip-stick was smeared obscenely and her face and hair were streaked with cum.

"No I don't think she will!" he agreed.

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers