Fat Chicks And Football Studs

Story Info
Curvy gals meet the new football team.
1.6k words
3.33
67.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Welcome to college, folks! Take a tour of the campus! Cadmus College has recently undergone many changes. For two hundred years, it was a women's college. A four-year college with only four thousand students. Located in Virginia. Two years ago, the school went coeducational. Male students applied to the college and their numbers increased like wildfire. As of this year, Cadmus College was officially fifty percent male and fifty percent female. The school authorities complied with national law by adding new dorms for the male students and also by offering new athletic opportunities for students of both sexes.

Originally, Cadmus College offered women's basketball, women's soccer, women's softball, women's track and women's swimming. With the arrival of the male students, the school created brand new schools for the incoming male athletes. Cadmus College now had the following athletic opportunities for men : A baseball team, a football team, a soccer team, a swim team and a basketball team. Life on campus would never be the same. Faculty members and students alike were affected. None more so than some of the gals who watched their formerly all-female domain penetrated by men. This is the story of one student's adaptation to the changes occurring on campus.

Meet Christine Stein. She's a five-foot-ten, chunky but funky gal from Iowa. Not many people's ideal of a great beauty but she's still very popular with the men at her college campus. This dame is rather plain, especially since she is rather on the hefty side of the force. Yet her physical attributes work to her complement, not her detriment. Tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, Christine is chubby and proud to be. This brown-haired, gray-eyed, large German woman was plain yet still a very congenial person. An old adage says that no matter how pretty a person is, no one will like him or her if they have zero personality or worse, an abrasive personality.

Tonight, Christine was entertaining certain guests. The first thing she did was get rid of her roommate Cynthia, a plump Latin woman with short hair, a pretty face, large breasts and a huge, bubble butt. The guests in question were some of the campus athletes and their girlfriends. There was Edward Luther, a tall and rather handsome Black man from the school's new football team. His buddy Anthony Maximus, a basketball player and their pal Raymond Lassell, a gorgeous and seductive black soccer player. Christine always had a thing for handsome black men, especially athletes. Fortunately for her, they seemed to notice her too. Since the arrival of the men on campus, Christine had been discovering many things about life and gender relations. She had also been discovering many interesting things about herself, thanks to the presence of men on campus.

Namely, Christine Stein had discovered her slut side. In her dorm, she entertained many of the school's black male athletes. Being such selfless gentlemen, they went out of their way to entertain her too. Like tonight for example. As soon as Edward, Anthony and Raymond got to Christine's dorm, they made themselves at home. Christine was so happy to see them that she couldn't wait to take her clothes off! The three hunky young black men smiled at her. They sat on her couch and unzipped their pants. Christine asked them to indulge her and they agreed. Mainly, they showed her their long and thick members. Three hard and thick black cocks stared at Christine. She smiled and licked her lips. Time to get this show on the road!

Christine knelt before the three black men and began stroking their long and thick black cocks. Edward by far had the longest and thickest dick. His cock was easily twelve inches long and quite thick. Anthony came in second with his eleven-inch cock and apple-sized balls. Raymond was a respectable ten-inch man. Christine began sucking on their dicks. They were so wonderfully long and thick. The three black studs thrust their cocks into her mouth, working her over. Christine tried to take all of them at once but couldn't. Their cocks were way too long and thick. Like the strong black men that they were, they took control and made her do what they wanted. Time to show this sexy plump German chick who was the boss on campus.

Raymond grabbed Christine and flipped her on her back. He spread her legs and dipped his finger into her pussy. Meanwhile, Edward thrust his cock into her mouth. Anthony stroked himself while watching his buddies take Christine. All four of them suddenly gasped when they heard a knock. Without warning, Cynthia came into the room. The plump Latina gasped when she saw her German girlfriend sexually engaged with three handsome black men. She looked shocked, but also a little turned on. Anthony winked at her and showed her his thick cock. The plump Latina licked her lips. It had been a long time since she got any play. She nodded, and joined the fun.

Cynthia knelt before Anthony and began sucking the black athlete's thick cock. Anthony thrust into her mouth, ramming his cock down her throat. She sucked his cock and licked his balls. It had been a long time since she had sucked some dick and to be honest, she missed it. She sucked and licked Anthony until he was hard as steel. Then, she looked up at him. What did the almighty black athlete had in mind? Anthony smiled and told her to get on all fours. Cynthia grinned, knowing what was coming. It had some time since her plump ass got tapped by a worthy cock. Anthony seemed to be the right man for the job. He positioned himself behind her and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. He produced a small bottle seemingly out of thin air and applied it all over her anus. Then, he pressed his cock against her back door, and pushed.

Meanwhile, Christine was quite busy with Edward and Raymond. Currently, Raymond was slamming his thick black cock into her pussy while Edward fucked her mouth. They changed positions. Edward lay on the floor and she straddled him until she was impaled on his cock. Christine gasped as Edward's cock filled her pussy. Raymond came up behind her and pressed his cock against her back door. Holding her firmly by the hips, he thrust into her. Christine gasped as Raymond's cock entered her asshole. Never before had she had such a large cock lodged up her buns. Holding her firmly, he began to fuck her fiercely.

Cynthia gasped as Anthony's hard cock went deep into her ass. She felt it enter her, and her anal walls stretched to accommodate his girth. As he plunged his cock deeper into her asshole, Cynthia stretched her jaws and howled in sheer pleasure. Nothing this plump Latina liked more than getting her tight butt hole stuffed full of hard cock. Anthony slammed into her, filling her tight hole with his massive prick. He loved fucking women in the ass. He had taken his share of chicks. Black ones and white ones. This was his first time shoving his ten inches of masculine power up a Latin woman's ass, though. He smacked that plump ass of hers and she yelped.

Suddenly, Anthony felt inspired to try something new. He pulled his cock out of Cynthia's asshole. The plump Latina protested. It felt so good to have her ass filled with black cock. Smiling wickedly, Anthony grabbed her and put her on her back. He wanted to look into the chubby Latin woman's eyes as he fucked her in the ass. Being a good slut, Cynthia was totally down with that. He pressed his cock against her asshole, and once more thrust into her. Cynthia smiled as he filled her ass with cock once more. She fingered her pussy while he pounded her butt. He thrust into her so deeply that only his balls remained outside of her butt hole. The full length of his ten-inch black cock was lodged up her asshole. That's when she screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Nearby, Christine was having fun too with Edward and Raymond. The two black studs thrust their cocks into her holes, working her over. Edward and Raymond switched positions. Now, Edward was taking her ass and slamming his dick into her with all the energy he could muster. Raymond was thrusting his thick cock deeper into her pussy. Christine screamed, feeling wonderfully filled up. It had been a while since she experienced double penetration. It was the Olympic crash course in sexual escapades but she embraced it fully. Having her holes filled with big cocks and plowed till kingdom come was the highlight of her week. She gave herself fully to the intense sensations, until she came. When she did, her faithful studs weren't far behind. Screams of pleasure filled the air.


A short while later, Edward left the women's dorm, along with his buddies Anthony and Raymond. The three handsome young black men had better fish to fry. They had better things to do with their weekends than to spend too much time in sexual congress with the campus fatties, no matter how sexually deviant they were. Yeah, they were black college men after all and getting an education was important. Spending time at Christine dorm was an extracurricular activity at best. They went back to their dorms, to a different kind of sex party. An all-male sex party, with black men only. Yeah, that's how close they were, and it is the best kept secret in the world. Alright, I'm just messing with you. It's a joke, get it? These young black men aren't kicking it with each other. They're going to the club! Don't be gullible, folks. Nothing against gay and bisexual black men but most black males are not on the down low. We're hyperactively heterosexual for the most part. Anyhow, it's been real.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers