Fat Indian Crossdresser Slut Gangbang

Story Info
A hot story of a sissy and fat crossdresser getting gangbang.
812 words
3.97
60.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am your typical sissy bottom guy who loves mature men. My proportions being large, club me into the BBW category so only the daring types can enslave me. Mature men in the age group 35-60 attract me. Only young guys with very huge dicks are an exception.

This is about a naughty adventure of mine which happened in a residential area in New Delhi. The hormones in me were raging and I was dying to get sissified. I called up my regular mature top and asked for a date. He responded with a yes but said that he had a top friend with him. I agreed for a 3some. As luck would have it, the person (who is also a top) who owned the place was at home. That made a 4some. We arrived at the place on designated time. I was sent to the bedroom to cross dress into a white skirt and a pink top. I had brought along my favourite black bra and panties along with stockings and a pair of heels. The owner's wife's make up kit was there in the bedroom so I used that. I dressed up and called them all in.

WOW, was there reaction on seeing me dressed up. They never expected a sexy fat whore in front of them. The ample proportions of my breasts and my huge ass cheeks sliding to and fro made their eye balls pop out.

I was made to serve them drinks. As they sipped on their chilled whiskies I slowly started unzipping them. These men were long and thick with manly bushes around the pelvic region. I started giving long licks to their balls. The man smell coming out of their cocks made them groan in pleasure. They started to get wild and rough. My head was held in firm grip and they started face fucking me very roughly. Their huge dicks were choking me. Tears came out of my eyes. I did not like being humiliated like that. I resisted and told them that I am leaving since they did not know how to behave with a lady. I called them names which further enraged them. That proved to be my undoing.

The owner of the place called his servant inside. Two of them grabbed my each of my legs and the other two my arms. I was thrown onto the bed. My hands were then tied with ropes to the bed poles. How helpless I felt at that time. I really was scared.

Then they roughly tore of my panties and my top. I was there naked and tied up. They started to undress themselves completely. I was surprised to see even the servant disrobing himself. It now occurred to me that I might be raped by 4 men.

Now, I had one dick mouth and a tongue in my ass hole. My nipples were pinched very badly. The dick in my mouth was fucking my mouth like a pussy. The man came very soon. My mouth became flooded with his thick cream. I could not drink it all so it was spilled onto the bed, my face and body. Meanwhile I had my asshole lubricated enough with all the licking. I do not know who but somebody applied a gel in my hole to lubricate it very well. I could not see my fucker when he inserted his thick penis in my tight ass hole. I was being mercilessly ripped apart. Another penis meanwhile had entered into my mouth and I was now being ravaged like a lifeless sex doll.

Soon I could feel my ass being filled up with thick semen. I could feel it dripping down my hole into my thighs and bed.

The 4 bastards fucked my ass and mouth one after another. They all fucked me twice. In total I was ass fucked 8 times that night. My hole was like a slippery wet tunnel. My whole body was drenched in semen.

Now they took me to the toilet where I was made to sit on the floor. I was confused but soon my confusion was eradicated. They all started pissing on my face, in my mouth and on my body. I tried to close my mouth but was immediately slapped and forced to drink their urine. When they finished, I was made to clean their dirty dicks. I could taste my own ass on their dicks.

They all laughed, called me a randi and left the bathroom. I lay there on the floor humiliated and ravaged. I wondered what will happen next. I felt my small dick; it was like a rubber band hanging down. Exhaustion overtook my senses and I drifted into semi-sleep.

What happened after that is something I am too ashamed to write. Next time maybe.

*

Comments and invitations on my CONTACT page