Fat Sharon's Fun Alone Ch. 01

Story Info
She loves her body in every way.
2.4k words
21k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of "Fat Sharon's Fun Alone, Ch.1", I have plans for further stories, but do not intend them to be 'continuations' of this story.

Thank You for your feedback on my previous story, it's good to know that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*****

Sharon deliberately took her time, with small steps and an exaggerated wiggle of her generous arse in the course of the few steps to the bathroom; she knew that a relaxed approach allowed her to better appreciate the stickiness of her thighs coated with her morning piss.

If she were alert, she could better smell the odour of her golden rain with each forward step; perhaps the friction of her over-sized thighs rubbing together as she walked caused a little heat to assist to release the sweet smell of the urine.

She could also better enjoy the clinginess of the wet leggings, the wetness started with a sizeable damp puddle at her crotch; she knew it was wet to the touch, but it was fun to remind herself again and again, putting her fingers back there, just to check; to feel the fading warmth and press the toy, still nestled up her cunt, gently up herself an inch or two; knowing it'd fall back a little with gravity and need re-inserting very soon.

Her mind wandered to the image she had seen so many times in the mirror, trails of wet piss escaping from her crotch, down along her generous thighs, tiny pools of piss nesting in the small cavities created by the pockmarked cellulite; changing course at her knee to travel down the back of her lower leg and past her beautiful calves made so much more prominent by the wearing of the strappy 'Fuck Me Heels' and out of the opening of her leggings, and into the pointed toe of her shoes; creating a small squelch if she trod heavily enough with each small footstep and a warmth around her naked toes, short and stubby but beautiful, just like the rest of her.

Sharon had completed the few steps to the bathroom and leaned into the Shower, quickly withdrawing her arm to avoid the cold jets of water from the shower head: it would take a moment or two for the water to run warm. Her hazel eyes caught her attention in the mirror and she took a moment to smile to herself; noticing a certain sparkle, the product of her pleasure so far today.

She felt the familiar pull of the Calf muscles in her lower legs as she stood straight in her 'Fuck Me Heels', and turned her eyes downwards to look side on beyond the shelf of her spare tyre to the graceful arc of her lower limbs, tapering down to her ankles.

Her friend Melissa had spent hours caressing, kissing and adoring her there; all those years ago, back at the Hotel in Bangkok, playing with the rolls of soft spare flesh and, photographing her from every angle.

They both knew that they would never see one another again when they jetted home and had avoided sharing personal information of their real names, businesses and families. The anonymity had helped Sharon to find the freedom to permit herself to surrender herself to her lover completely

...but she was not forgotten; Melissa had been as good as her word and presented Sharon with a USB Drive full of images of both of them; for them to both relive the memories and pleasure themselves whenever they chose.

The wild and passionate love-making that they had enjoyed had been the catalyst to help Sharon to realise her beauty, but years later it was those sensations with Melissa at her feet, that most readily came to mind, they needed no photograph to create a warmth within her crotch.

Her hand travelled automatically to her side, resting on the swell of her waist. Her own fingertips could never be as sensual or as unpredictable as Melissa's, but when she thought back to those nights, she knew instinctively where to touch herself; didn't need any deliberate, logical thought process to bring herself off.

Travelling upwards she enjoyed the feeling of her touch via the texture of the Blouse, just a cheap polyester fabric, but in a pretty Polka Dot pattern; sadly fat girls have limited choices for clothes choices, but feeling 'cheap' isn't always a bad thing.

She placed a finger between the rolls of fat that marked the upper and lower extent of the edge of her stomach, enjoying sinking them deep into the generous folds of flesh, but she was hindered by the Blouse; she would need to take it off.

Facing the mirror, her very own striptease Starlette, she began by undoing the upper-most button so that the tops of her magnificent breasts were visible in the Vee of the freed fastenings immediately beneath her double chins; spilling above the cups of the plain black Bra beneath.

'Work it girl' she thought to herself and resisted the temptation to undo the next button down, instead rubbing her fat thighs together, crossing her legs and shimmying a little to adjust the vibrator, still held up her pink cunny by the knickers and leggings.

She snaked her hand under the hem of her Blouse and upwards and upwards to stroke her stomach, playing with her navel, well recessed within the folds of her fatness; before undoing the bottom-most button of the blouse,

Resisting the urge to simply rip open the garment and play, she instead sat down upon the closed lid of the toilet pedestal to remove her shoes. Briefly her mind wandered to how she often sat there and pissed herself with the lid closed; enjoying the sensation of sitting in her hot, wet piss, but not today, she had other things in mind.

Leaning forwards Sharon felt the pull of the wide shoulder straps of the practical Bra biting into her fleshy shoulders, gravity and the weight of her soft heavy tits exerting some force as she reached towards the straps of the Heels that made her feet look so feminine.

Her left hand followed her upper body, skimming past her piss soaked knees and briefly caressing her naked ankles immediately beneath the leggings. Undoing the clasp of the ankle strap, she removed it and, being careful not to tip it excessively, brought it to her face.

Taking a deep inhalation of breath, Sharon enjoyed the odour of the piss that had seeped all the way down her leg to reach her toes and pool in the shallow triangle of the front of the shoe.

It was a shame she hadn't had the shoes on longer, if she were wearing them for an evening, partying, they would smell hot & sweaty and she could enjoy games with any number of willing participants who would hungrily slurp at the heady mixture of sweat and piss, desperate to please her in the hope that she might sit on their face later, allowing them to experience the weight of her bulk and lap at the mixture of cunt juices.

Satisfied with her scent, she emptied the trickle of piss into the adjacent hand Basin and noticed the deep yellow colour of her 'Golden Rain', morning pee, more obvious against the bright white of the Basin than the black in-sole of the shoe. Repeating the process for the other shoe Sharon enjoyed a brief twinge in herself as she eyed the sexy shape of the beautiful heels, before rinsing them and putting them on the Windowcill, where she could see them as she showered later.

The bathroom had started to steam up now and the shower was running warm; she took a couple of steps into the shower, still dressed in the Polka Dot blouse, black Leggings and big black knickers and began to massage the expensive shampoo into her long hair, feeling the rivulets of foam as they ran either side of her wide neck into her Blouse and Bra; enjoying the sensation and knowing that where the water was travelling now, her hands would soon follow.

Satisfied that her hair was taken care of, she stepped backwards to position herself so that the warm water sprayed onto her shirt just above her breasts, travelling deliciously against her skin along each curve and valley. The tiny rivers of warm water saturated her clothing and caused it to cling ever tighter to her womanly figure, her sensible black Bra clearly obvious beneath the sodden material.

Reaching for the Shower Gel Sharon squirted a generous portion of the pink scented potion into her hands, caressing her neck and upper torso above her breasts, before massaging each breast in turn through the material of the Blouse and Bra.

Unbuttoning the blouse, she pulled it down each arm in turn, the sodden material curling up as she eased it along her generously proportioned arms before reaching around her back to unclasp the Bra.

She shuddered with pleasure involuntarily as she touched herself beneath her hairy armpits and shook the shoulder straps down each arm in turn; usually very neat, she had a far more important 'Agenda' than tidiness and abandoned the Bra at her feet.

Sharon continued to wash and sensually caress herself along the soft, dangling expanse of flesh that hung from her upper arms, lathering the expanse of fair hairs in her armpits and massaging the crease of flesh that ran from beneath each breast to her armpits.

Her enormous and now unsupported F cup tits extended themselves longitudinally to sag magnificently towards the floor and Sharon played with the weight of them before turning her attention to her wide, erect nipples, more short & stout than particularly pointy; alternately tweaking and brushing past them.

There's something magnificent about a beautifully presented Bosom, properly supported by a well-fitting Bra, but there's also a freedom to allowing one's tits to simply 'hang' as nature intended, towards one's belly; she thought as her hands moved lower, her wanton need for release building in her considerably.

She needed to get her hands inside the waistband of her leggings and into the plain black knickers beneath. There was no longer time for sensuality, or for teasing herself, she had brought herself to the edge and now she was going to give herself the damn good fucking she desperately needed.

Grasping the waistband of the leggings she began to roll them down past her wide thighs and was surprised by the stench of her yellow piss, disgusting but erotic; she could spare a moment to remove them, hold them to her nose and breathe in her scent, not just the pee, but of her excitement; she needed to smell the heady mixture of that and the opaque white cunny juice that she knew had leaked plentifully into the the Gusset.

Hurriedly she kicked off the leggings and stepped out of the spray in order to avoid the large black Briefs getting any wetter than they already were: it wouldn't do for her nectar to be accidentally washed from them. Rolling them down past her thighs and knees, she stepped out of them before turning them inside out.

Her excitement was only added to by the sight of an unusually large white cum stain just forward of the Gusset, this she needed to experience this fully: scrunching them into a ball shape she stuffed them hungrily into her mouth to taste herself, before reaching down to switch on the toy, which felt like it was in imminent danger of falling from her now very sloppy and loose fuck hole: being such a fat girl, she could be a little 'slack' when really excited, but this was easily remedied by either a particularly large toy or a friend's fist.

Reaching down past her belly and thighs she selected a medium pulsating rhythm and lost herself in the taste of her knickers and the incessant beat of the vibrator, pushing the large toy roughly up herself again and again.

But her clit wasn't getting any action and the large toy hindered access to it; Sharon needed to frig her clit with her fingertips to finish herself off. Allowing the Vibrator to fall to the floor, she launched an assault with her fingers directly on the bud of her clitoris, rubbing it in a circular motion with one hand while intermittently pulling vigorously at her large labia or gently teasing her lady garden with the other.

It was a shame not to utilise the toy, she thought, realising it lay redundant on the floor; so her attention turned to her arsehole; it'd be nice to feel a nice hard Phallus up there; and no doubt it'd be well lubricated with her juices to slide up her arsehole with ease.

Sharon bent double to retrieve the toy before pull her fat arse cheeks apart with one hand and unceremoniously stuffing the phallus up her arsehole; wincing in pain, her arse was clearly not as easily plundered as she had anticipated.

Replacing the toy with her fingers posed no such difficulties, except that she could only reach to the first knuckle; having manoeuvred her arms around her generous bulk, it was impossible to shaft her bum effectively.

Returning to the toy; with the much longer 'useable' length of the plastic Vibrator, she was now ready and her Chocolate Starfish eased open without further protest so that she couldshe shove it up there and enjoy the sensation of it filling her arse, much tighter than her well-used cunt.

Pushing it roughly upwards, it was all but lost between the plump pillows of her arse cheeks, but by exiting the shower, seating herself on the closed toilet seat and bucking up & down like the wanton slut she was, while intermittently giving her clitty a gentle buffing; she knew she'd be expelling something other than piss from her groin area in a moment.

Not being the most 'Athletic' of women, it was a relief to feel the familiar sensation of her orgasm building deep within herself after just a couple of minutes of hot sweaty action; before her energy ran out.

Now, plunging her fingers up herself, with the toy seated nice & deep up her arsehole and her thumb making contact with her clitty on each plunge of her fingers, she cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her and felt the familiar wetness between her thighs.

She didn't always squirt, but when she took her time about her pleasure; it was often the case; now she just needed to kneel lap up her ejaculate before returning to the shower and removing the toy from her arsehole.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who is this fat Sharon? How could you write this? You have a very low mentality to write about a girl whom you dont even know. How could you put her down like this? You hate her so much that you wrote a hate fic on her.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
LOVELY STORY!

Lovely Story!

5*****STARS!

Thank you, please do Not stop!

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

NoneetwonoNoneetwonoover 8 years ago
Amazing!!

This is without a doubt one of the best erotic stories I've ever read! The self love aspect is beautiful and so reassuring for me, a small to average build woman to appreciate in a world that tells us to hate ourselves on so many levels. Asdie from the self love I could actually finish this!! Most erotica is so cliche and corny I can't stomach getting past the first paragraph or so. Yours, I don't know hard to describe, but it didn't get on a soapbox, no use overused phrases, or just play into the typical motifs most erotica, solo or otherwise fall in to. I love it love it love it! Perfect length, incredibly descriptive visually, sound wise, and everything else, and just makes me appreciate the joys of being a sensual woman. You totally took me there in my head, and I was sad to zoom back out to reality. So please more fat Sharon, more you! You're a goddess

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad try another story

not very good

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Desperate in the Library Bethany finds herself in a race against her bladder.in Fetish
A Chance Gym Encounter with a BBW Given the best suprise late night in the gym.in Fetish
My Old Fat Aunt and Piss Fetish My fat old aunt turns on my piss fetish.in Fetish
Stinky Sow-Mommy Pervert with a stink kink dates a sweaty hairy milf.in Fetish
Pretty Pissy Panties Charity finds dirty panties and discovers hidden desires.in Fetish
More Stories