Fat Ugly Girlfriend

Story Info
He has a sexy lover.
1.4k words
3.98
103.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uk_vbb
uk_vbb
8 Followers

I don't know why it is, maybe it's because I feel a bit insecure about myself, but I have always tried to pull the fat and ugly girls. Its not that I don't find pretty slim women attractive, but they don't do it for me. I don't get a twitch in my cock when some skinny 18 year old in a mini skirt walks past, (though she might look good) but if she is obese and looks like she has stopped trying, then I start fantasising about her.

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who I met through a friend on a night out. There were six of us at the pub, but when we joined them at the table it was Judith I noticed first. She was wearing a slightly frumpy dress, but I guess there isn't that much choice in her size. Her face was averagely pretty, but it was her weight that I noticed first. She never would tell me, but I guess she was about 18 stone, (250lb) and only about 5'5" tall. She also had massive tits, 44E which were one asset she would display. The evening went on and I chatted to her as much as I could, I discovered she was 24 and single, and had been for a while. There came a point where she finally realised that I wasn't just being polite to the quiet one in the group, and that I was trying to pull her, when we were in the nightclub (the Leadmill for those who know it).

She realised because I had drunkenly groped her tits while we were dancing together. She smiled and asked if I liked them, and I told her almost too enthusiastically that I thought she was incredibly fit and horny. We slipped away from the others and found a quiet corner. She was quite happy to be very nasty considering we were still in public. We kissed, then my hand found her cunt, and I was fingering that under her dress. I think my other hand was on her tits, squeezing and playing with them.

I suggested we went back to my flat, as I lived quite close at the time, and we were back there by cab very quickly. That night was a blur, but I remember being surprised and turned on that she didn't shave herself at all, and had a hairy pussy, with hair trailing up to her navel and down onto her inner thigh. She had stretch marks on her tummy and her huge tits sagged down onto her stomach or almost to the bed when she lay on her back. She had nice wide areolas, something that really turns me on.

More importantly I got to fuck her, without a condom, and she seemed genuinely turned on by my decent length and significantly fat dick. It felt so amazing pumping my sperm into her soft body. I felt unattractive, by comparison, but she didn't seem to feel like that.

Next morning we chatted and I was playing with her body. She still seemed amazed how sexy I found her. I got turned on again, and had my first titty fuck with her, and spunked all over her face. She never looked sexier than with cum all over her face and even that first time I kissed her spunky mouth deeply, both our tongues getting coated in semen.

We started dating, and I loved her meeting my friends and relations, some presumably understanding how luck I was to have such a hot looking big tit girlfriend. However I also felt humiliation when they met this girl I had described as really good looking and they saw her size. On some faces I saw pity for me, that this was all I could get or disgust that I got turned on by her. Several of my more crass friends made it clear that thought she was a fat revolting pig.

Her friends were clearly surprised that Judith has managed to find a normal okay looking guy, and it was incredibly hot when one of her conventionally good looking acquaintances tried to pull me. When she failed she more or less forced me to say I only got turned on by fat plain girls with big tits. I only discovered after that Judith actually overheard this exchange, she never mentioned it, but I suppose she either didn't want to have an argument, or else was happy that I had the hots for her as she was.


As the relationship went on I discovered that she was really quite submissive, like to be tied down to be fucked, and would let me virtually rape her mouth, fucking her gob very roughly and making her choke until I just pumped my jizz in her throat. I got to do her mouth like that almost as often as I liked, and it happened often quite spontaneously at least once a week.

Within our sexual relationship she was quite clear that I had her to use how I wanted. After carefully thinking about it for a while I told her I wanted to watch her be fucked by other men. She told me that way we talked about it turned her on immensely; it was always discussed as me wanting to share her, or wanting to have her used. I loved that she sometimes even initiated the conversation. She accepted it happily when I called her a slut or cheap slapper. She pointed out that she wanted to be a slut for me, not because she was chasing this sexual experience herself.

We had fun taking some body shots and putting them on a swinging website, we got hundreds of replies, even though we made it very clear she was huge and needed it rough.

We started sorting through the guys applying, but in the meanwhile had a night out clubbing. She had disappeared for quite a while, and then I saw her with another guy. She glanced over and saw me. She came straight over and chatted, telling me to act like a friend, but telling me that this guy was after her and she could probably pull him if I liked. I was shocked and a bit scared, but found myself telling her to go for it. I went home and drank until I passed out. When I woke the next day I had a text from Jude asking if she could come over. I was very nervous of what she would say, and when she arrived I could see she was too

We went and sat on the sofa and she admitted that she went back to his house. She had sucked his cock for a while then he went to fuck her and she let him. I asked if she came and she said she did, and then without me asking told me his cock was quite a bit bigger than mine. In the morning she was hung-over and sleepy, and told me she hadn't really thought about it before she realised he was going to fuck her again, so she let him. I asked if they used a condom, she said, no, and that I knew she didn't like them. I asked if she'd washed since. She told me she hadn't. Then she asked if everything was going to be okay between us.... I smiled, told her to strip and lie on the floor, and took down my trousers, letting her see my stiff cock already leaking precum.

That was one of our most memorable fucks, I was very rough with her, biting her and calling her every insult I could think of, including insulting her size, something I had never done before. Basically I was fucking her to orgasm while calling her nasty, dirty, obese, fat, cheap, whale, pig, bitch, slag, slapper, cum whore, slut. I even got her to repeat some of that stuff, but I can't remember what.

I was also aware that my dick was lubricated by some strangers semen. I wanted to go down on her and taste his cum, but I needed to fuck her more. I didn't really know what this guy looked like, but he had just fucked my cute girlfriend, and thought she was a one-night-stand slag (although I guess she was.)

Afterwards we held each other and talked about the whole experience. She told me he had asked to see her again. I asked if she wanted to, and she replied that she would if I wanted her to. The idea of that made my cock hard again, even though I had just fucked her. We had another gentler fuck. We talked as we fucked about how nasty she had been for me.

uk_vbb
uk_vbb
8 Followers