Fatal Attraction Ch. 01

Story Info
The first date.
2.6k words
4.08
13k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ana_Ready
Ana_Ready
13 Followers

I waited at the crossroads next to the old town theatre, its lights glowing softly in the night while snow silently drifted on the breeze. Wearing a discreet warm winter dress that covered everything to the knee and boots that outlined the best curves of my legs and with a tight black hat pulled over my ears framing my pretty dark face I knew I was being a little naughty; my outfit was demure yet innocently seductive. I hadn't applied much make up, not that much was needed – just enough foundation, lipstick and eye pencil to accentuate my dark eyes and naturally full lips. I was waiting for him. He said he would come in his car but he neglected to describe the model – not that I would have stood much chance to recognize it just from a name.

So I stood there, expectancy fighting off the cold as I watched each car pass with a nervous, eager excitement. I had seen his photo, his reddish hair and blue eyes had instantly captivated me but I was careful to hide the fact I had liked what I had seen from him and continued to play it cool as we chatted online just a few days earlier. I had no idea if he was short or tall as the photo was carefully framed only showing him from his broad shoulders up but those shoulders held the promise that he was a well-built man which was an added attraction for me. When we had later talked on the phone I was enchanted by his cute foreign accent and found his faltering attempts to learn our language sexy and alluring.

We finally agreed to meet for coffee. I was still hiding my attraction from him and he seemed to be expressing just as much interest to see my home town for the first time as he wanted to meet me. Was he hiding something to? Was it naivety to hope for such a thing? To wish for a perfect match? I knew he could break the spell in an instant. He could say something crass, make an inappropriate gesture or stumble on one of my "pet hates" and suddenly any flicker of romance would die long before it could burst into flame. Of course, I had to consider that I might not be his type either. He only had a photo and a voice to go on as well. Maybe he was expecting some angel from his fantasies that would be impossible to live up to. I pushed these thoughts from my mind. Let's just relax and enjoy the evening. What happens will happen. After all – it's just a coffee. It's not like it's a date!

A silver car, a Mercedes I think, pulled up at the far side of the crossroads. I couldn't see inside so it was impossible to know if this was him. The car flashed its lights. Was he signaling me? Cars started to queue behind the silver one. He flashed again. I had hoped for a more memorable hello but I hurriedly crossed to the chorus of honking horns crying out in displeasure at this unnecessary delay. As I passed in front of the car I glanced in the window and, yes, it was him. A little annoyed at his entrance but pressured to act by the growing queues behind I opened the passenger door and jumped into the empty seat beside him. I immediately turned to him, thoughts to admonish him evaporated as my eyes fell upon him for the first time. Our eyes met and time seemed to stop, the honking noised faded from my consciousness captivated as I was by this handsome man beside me. I was suddenly nervous being alone with him, this almost complete stranger yet I was unable to move, I was like a butterfly pinned to a collectors board. The features that had attracted me to him in his photo were so much more pronounced "in the flesh". His eyes, blue as ice, seemed to pierce my heart. I didn't even notice that we were moving again until he politely asked me for directions to the café. I shook myself free from the spell he had cast, hoping it had gone unnoticed and gave him perfunctory directions to a nearby car park. Only once a minute or so had passed did I risk a furtive glance back across to him. Had he noticed my clumsy entrance? I felt lightness in my chest as my eyes fell on him again and I noticed an unmistakable yet gentle smile on his lips. It was only then I realized I was smiling too.

We parked and walked to the café. He was quite tall, but not ungainly. As we walked along side each other I noticed he was limping. He explained that he had been involved in a road accident some time ago and was still feeling the after effects, especially in the cold of winter.

We arrived to the café and took a small table in a quieter corner. Oh, it was so Byronian! The time passed quickly almost without either of us noticing. We talked almost non-stop impressing each other with seemingly trivial stories and comments yet there was a force of nature at work, like gravity slowly, inexorably pulling us closer. I felt it and decided to play a little game to see if he felt it too. I would lean back away from him and out of our little huddle, feigning slight boredom and each time I did it, fighting against gravity, his disappointment was clear, not in what he said but in his body language. It was clear he too was being drawn to me. In one moment as he spoke my eyes started to wander over him and he caught them lingering just a little too long and I couldn't help but blush. He smiled happily at the sight confirming, as it did, our mutual attraction.

Suddenly it was time to say goodbye and he offered to drive me home. Once we arrived outside my building I reached out to shake his hand goodbye but instead he grabbed it and pulled me towards him urgently. He gazed deeply into my eyes before kissing my lips. His kiss was light at first but then emboldened by passion and my lack of protest he started kissing me more deeply unable to stop himself. I could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, his excitement obvious. Both our faces were flushed with passion but I could not allow this to go any further, not on our first date. I pushed him gently away, straightened my dress then leaned across and kissed him once on the cheek and started to say goodbye. But once again he wanted a little more – he reached for me and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt him trembling, almost as if he was cold. He kissed me on my forehead and wished me a good night. As I walked away from the car, determined not to look back, I was sure of one thing. I would be seeing this man again!

I knew he had quite a long drive ahead of him yet when I arrived home and checked my phone there was a text message from him already waiting for me. We exchanged a few good night wishes and to be honest one or two had subtexts. I was worried for his safety, texting while driving, so in my last text I agreed he should call me once he got home. He phoned about an hour later and we talked just like we had done in the café earlier in the evening. It seemed to last only a few minutes but the clock beside my bed put paid to that lie. In reality it was more than two hours and as we said goodbye it was early morning. At the end of our conversation we had set the date for our next meeting – it would be the next weekend and despite that being almost a full week away a wonderful anticipation was already building inside me.

I woke the next day after only a handful of hours sleep. I was very tired yet so elated from my encounter that I almost floated from my bed. I seemed unable to stop smiling. My roommate noticed it immediately as I entered the kitchen for breakfast – commenting oh so subtly that I was grinning like a lunatic. He texted me around 11 declaring that he could not wait so long to see me again. He missed me too much and if I agreed he wanted to see me the very next day. I agreed immediately, unable to hide my delight.

He visited me the next day as he said he would, skipping work to make the journey. He came again the day after that. But unlike the first night we held our passions in check – he too respectful and I too shy. Maybe it was because on our first night we had nothing to lose but now we realized something special could grow between us so caution won the day and the only outlet for our desires were delicious words and lustful gazes. This abstinence only increased the intoxication and it soon felt like we were going to explode with love without warning. My roommate, already doubting my sanity, gave up commenting completely as a look of bliss grew more intense with the passing of each day of that wonderful week until it seemed almost permanently stuck to my face.

Towards the end of the week I had to travel to a nearby city for a business meeting and he quickly suggested that he could meet me there – not wanting to lose a single opportunity to spend time with me. Of course I agreed and so after the meeting finished, I climbed into his waiting car. One glance toward him and I was completely disarmed. I could barely wait for him to find a parking space before enveloped him in an embrace. I felt so good, so safe, in his strong arms. As soon as we were out of the car we fell upon each other, unable to take more than a step without kissing or wanting to feel our bodies against each other. As we walked and I hugged him I felt a pressure on my belly and I realized that he was very excited, his hardness pressing into me. I pretended not to notice but it only increased my excitement to know he was so hard for me.

Despite our obvious excitement we didn't let our hands wander or give in to our desires. He took me to a classy Japanese restaurant and patiently explained to me the tradition and particular skills needed to enjoy sushi with aggressive species. Each time our hands touched as he explained some detail of Japanese cuisine an almost electric excitement would run through us yet he remained a gentleman – polite, respectful but clearly so very passionate about me.

After two weeks of these meetings in different spots around my town I finally agreed to go to visit him at his home. As soon as I entered it was clear he was almost overwhelmed with desire for me but he somehow kept it in check. I too had to fight against desires threatening to overwhelm me as we lay on his bed, kissing passionately for hours.

I was losing myself to him. My hands wandered all over his torso, never straying to his groin. I knew doing so would cause our passions to be unleashed uncontrollably. After a few moments of stroking him just above his navel he leaned into my ear and whispered to me. He asked me to stop touching him "there" or he could not guarantee that he wouldn't lose all control. I was surprised and said that I didn't realize his navel would be such an erogenous zone for him. But he laughed and said simply that it was not his navel I had been touching – "it" was there. I thought he was joking, surely it wasn't possible for his manhood to reach above his navel? I looked down to where my hand rested and saw, to my shock, surprise (and secret delight) a large bulge under his clothing. I was suddenly very curious but my shyness held me back. I didn't want him to think I was teasing him so much only to leave him frustrated. Slowly my passions overcame my shyness.

I simply melted in front of him. Was it love or lust? I couldn't tell the difference anymore. All I could do was feel and I felt alive, buzzing with excitement and delicious anticipation. He gave me a long, intense look. No words. No sounds. He brought his hand against my face and gently stroked my cheek. He mumbled something that I didn't quite hear and when I asked what he had said he shook his head slightly and said never mind.

Was I mistaken or had he looked a little sad in that moment?

"My friends tell me I am out of my mind. Am I?"

He didn't wait for an answer, instead he continued:

"The other day they pranked me on my mobile. They were sat beside me and when I looked at what was on my mobile it gave me such a shock that I leapt to my feet then they all began to laugh at my overreaction."

He paused, thinking before turning to me fixing me with his striking eyes he asked:

"Are you going to break me? "

Almost immediately his eyes hardened a little, his demeanor transformed into something like anger. With that he pulled his shirt on and said:

"It's a long journey back home for you, maybe we should get started before it gets too late".

I still lay on the bed where moments before I had felt so close to him, almost as one, my defenses almost breached. And now this angry stranger stood above me and was telling me it was time to leave! What had happened? Was it something I had said or done? I left a few minutes later and all I could think of on my journey how was "What just happened? I don't understand..."

When I got home, my roommate was still up and was reading Tarot cards. I tried to sneak by, just wanting to get to bed and let sleep take me but she called me over and as she approached she invited me to take a card. I didn't want to. As a child I was frightened of the seemingly magical power of tarot and even now that I was older and more rational, that fear still lingered in me but I knew she would not let me leave until I did as she asked. I reached out and took a card from the pack turning it over as nonchalantly as I could but as my eyes registered its details I felt the muscles of my stomach tighten. I had drawn the "Devil" – a woman naked and bound in chains at the feet of a horned devil. I quickly shoved the card back in the pack without her seeing it and mumbled something about "mumbo jumbo" before quickly scuttling to my room. I knew exactly what the devil card meant.

That night a battle was waged in my head. On one side I worried of the portents of the card – on the other I wanted dismissing it as just a bit of harmless fun that I could ignore. By morning, I had more or less decided to pretend it hadn't happened at all.....

Ana_Ready
Ana_Ready
13 Followers