Fatal Attractions Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam thought she had everything a girl could dream of until...
3.6k words
3.87
29.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers

My most sincere thanks to cutiepie8976 for editing the story. Any shortcomings, if any, are entirely on my account.

The next few days Samantha avoided any meeting with Bob. Every time she thought of their scandalous behaviour during the dinner left her breathing heavily. It felt nice to be lusted for. But could she dare take it further? It was Friday noon when Bob called her up.

"Hi Sam, Sorry I didn't call up earlier. Been busy touring. Say can you and Pattie visit us tomorrow? My daughter Alice will be spending the weekend with me and I thought perhaps you two could give us some company and we could take the girls somewhere. Alice will feel better with somebody of her age group along. Hope Fred wouldn't mind."

Samantha hesitated for a moment. "No harm in it," She thought. He just wants his daughter to have a good weekend with him. Pattie will enjoy the outing too.

"Tomorrow afternoon will be fine with us. I am looking forward to meet your daughter. And besides it's been quite some time since somebody asked me out on a date." Samantha giggled as she said that.

"Samantha my dear lady , you just haven't been noticing. With your mesmerizing looks you must be have all the guys in your office jacking off..."

Samantha laughed at the compliment. "Yeah Bob, I know of at least one guy who can't keep his hands still."

"Sam – Sam, you are a wonderful woman. I can't get my mind off of you."

"Shush! - Down boy! See you tomorrow," Samantha smiled as she cut him off.

"He wants to take you and Pattie out along with his daughter?" Fred looked worried as he digested this piece of information.

"Alice is coming to visit him for the first time and he wants her stay to be as enjoyable as possible." asked Samantha.

"Why can't he arrange it by himself?"

"He did, and he chose me."

"Hm, I don't know. As long as it doesn't take all day." Fred finally consented with a serious frown on his face.

"Oh my darling, you're feeling jealous, aren't you? Don't worry, Samantha can take care of herself." She kissed her husband as she said that.

Fred squeezed her ass but said:- "I don't know about this guy. He seems concerned about his girl but -"

"But, what?"

"Nothing. You girls go and have fun," mumbled Fred as he rolled over and shut his eyes.

Samantha gave herself a final look over before stepping out. She had put on a cream colored skirt which hugged her curves. She decided to go for a simple cotton blouse. She kept the top two buttons unbuttoned to show some cleavage. Calling goodbye to Fred, she stepped out the door with her daughter as thugh fleeing a prison.

When she arrived, Bob was waiting for them at his doorstep.

"Hi beautiful" he said , helping her out of her car.

Bob was wearing khaki pants and a t - shirt. He looked strong and mature. She could not help but picture her husband in her mind. They were both good looking in their own way. Fred was one of those tall, dark, handsome types. His eyes had a deep, confidence look about them. A girl could just wish and stare in them and get a feeling of security, tranquillity.

He looked appreciatively at her de collatage and then turned to greet Pattie. Just then his daughter Alice came out of the house. She had her father's looks: brown hair, brown eyes and a cheerful smile.

Samantha introduced the two girls to each other.

"Oh Papa has told me so much about you," chirped Alice. Samantha smiled. She liked the girl. Alice and Pattie hit off well and were soon engaged in an animated talk.

Bob put his arm around Samantha's waist as they stepped inside the living room. His manly smell and closeness was making her moist.

"Let's have a drink before we take the girls out." said Bob gently squeezing her hip. He let his hand stay there as he handed her a glass.

"Let's go to the water park," squealed the girls in unison.

Samantha was having difficulty breathing. Bob continued to hold her close as the girls pranced around them. He was gently applying pressure with his hands, feeling her curves without being too obvious.

"Okay let's get a move then," said Samantha as she disengaged herself from Bob.

The water park was crowded. But that didn't stop the kids. They changed into their swimsuits and ran up the to the water slide. Bob and Samantha continued to watch them from a distance. It felt nice to be out in the afternoon sun.

She warmed up to him as they chatted and joked with each other. The afternoon sun and the drinks were making her light - headed and free.

"Hey let's join the girls," said Bob. "The weather is too good to waste time hanging around."

"I don't know Bob. I didn't bring my suit," Samantha tentatively replied.

"Let me see if I can arrange something," said Bob. He got up and moved towards the office. He soon came back with a big grin on his face. He handed her a red two- piece.

"Your problem is solved. I will change into my bathing trunks. Don't be long."

"Here's your suit, said Bob as he handed her the red two – piece.

Samantha put on the two - piece and looked at herself in the mirror. The top was a size too small. Her breasts were tightly encased in them. The cloth only just managed to cover up her nipples. And the bikini was clinging to her pussy making her feel all the more hornier.

"After seeing me in this, Bob will no longer have to look down my blouse. He'll get to see just about everything, "thought Samantha with a mischievous smile.

She was right. Bob just couldn't take his eyes off her. As she sat sipping her drink she felt his gaze roaming all over body, longingly lingering over her nearly exposed boobs and then moving down to where the panties disappeared between her thighs.

Bob was hairy. A thick forest of black hair spread all across his chest and shoulders. He didn't have any extra flab .Bob had kept himself in shape. Samantha could feel her body churn as she admired his bare chest body from under her eyelashes as they talked. And Bob had an erection. His erect cock was jutting out of his tight trunks.

Bob was finding it difficult to look anywhere but at her breasts. Her taut nipples were sticking out like small pebbles. As she continued talking, Samantha parted her thighs. Her breathing was hurried. Adrenalin surged thru her body, tightening her skin. Bob licked his lips as he got an unobstructed view of her scantily covered pussy.

"Now wasn't that just what he was looking for up my skirt in his office?" Samantha smiled to herself as she continued sipping from her glass.

As they continued chatting, Samantha surreptiously looked at his jutting manhood. She could see it was big. Bob was also finding it difficult to maintain a civilised posture.

"Bob is well hung down there," she thought. Is he circumcised?

Bob was staring intently between her thighs as she lightly replied to something he had said.

"Let's join the girls" said Samantha and moved towards the water. Bob joined her as she got down next to Alice. The girls were splashing around .

The kids pressed close to Samantha as they once again came sliding down the water slide.

As she took a step backwards Bob's erect cock pressed against her buttock.

He didn't move, but continued to press his hardness into her. He put his arm around her waist and drew her close to himself. Samantha bit her lip to hide the low moan she let out. She could sense the heat emanating from his hand and spreading to all parts of her youthful body.

They continued to be in that position for the next few minutes. Bob's hand was playing with the elastic band of her bikini bottom. Neither spoke. Bob continued to rub his cock against her in a slow rhythmic motion. The water was deep enough to allow Bob to playfully rub against Samantha without attracting the kid's attention to them.

"It's getting late. We should be going, Bob," she whispered and waded out with the kids in tow.

Samantha was silent on the trip back to Bob's place.

She was fighting with the mix of emotions coursing thru her body. She found Bob interesting and had now allowed him to take certain liberties which she wouldn't allow to other men. It was thrilling to know that even after so many years of marriage and children, men found her attractive enough to seek illicit liaisons. She shook her head. No, she was a wife to a loving person and a mother of two kids.

This flirtation had to have its limits.

Samantha busied herself in Bob's kitchen. She prepared some snacks and hot cocoa for the hungry girls. She tried to keep away from Bob as much as possible. Not that she didn't trust him. It was herself she was not sure about.

The living room was soon a big mess with the plates and sandwich crumbs strewn across the floor.

"I'll help you clean up," said Samantha as she looked across at the leftovers. The girls had rushed back to Alice's room to play on her new playstation.

"What led to your divorce?" Samantha couldn't stop from asking. The dishes had been washed and dried. She was giving the kitchen table a final rub with a dry cloth.

Bob sighed,"Brenda is a nice girl. But she's heavily into her career. Somewhere down the line I realized that the married life I was searching for was not going to come about between us."

Both of them were silent for a moment.

"What did you have in mind when you got married?" asked Samantha as she sipped her bourbon.

Bob stared at her for a moment as he gently trailed his fingers along her cheek and then softly said."Somebody like you, Sam. You are a complete, wholesome woman. I have seen you at work and today it was nice to see the way you managed the kids, and even had the energy to prepare something for us all back home. I think Brenda would have settled for a take out."

His voice was low as he continued to stroke her cheeks, all along looking intently at her." Samantha shivered at every contact his fingers were making. Bob's shirt was unbuttoned and she silently gazed at his hairy chest, inhaling his musk.

Bob had put on some soft music and it was initiating a meltdown of her resistance.

"Let's dance this," Bob said. He took her hand and helped her off the couch.

They danced close. Samantha felt comfortable in his arms as they slowly drifted across the room. Every now and then her breasts would brush against his chest. It aroused a tingling sensation in her nipples, one that was spreading down to between her legs.

Bob slid his left hand down from her waist and rested his palm on her bums. As they moved around, he began to rub her cheeks in slow circular motions.

Flushy hotness was engulfing Samantha's body as they continued their erotic dance. Bob drew her close. She rested her face on his shoulder. She pressed her lips against his hairy chest. A moan inadvertently escaped her lips. Both her hands were by now around Bob's neck. They were almost motionless, only swaying to the music.

Bob's hands were freely roaming all over her body. He cupped her breast with his hand, gently squeezing it while his other hand explored the roundness of her rear.

Then they stood motionless. A man and a woman in close embrace.

Bob rubbed his fingers along her neck. "You are a complete woman Sam, a complete woman."

Their eyes locked for an instant, and then Bob bent to kiss her.

Samantha tilted her face in mute acceptance. His lips pressed upon hers. With a hungry intensity he mashed her lips. She reciprocated the intensity by opening her mouth for his passionate invasion.

He pried open her mouth with his tongue and began exploring her. Their tongues pressed together as Bob began squeezing both her breasts. His cock was rubbing against her belly as his right hand applied pressure on her nipples from above her blouse. Then Bob stood back and released her from his hot embrace .He looked at her with deep, sombre eyes.

"Remove your clothes."

"What are you saying, Bob?"

"Sam I have never met a woman like you - complete in all respects. I want to see you - admire you in all senses."

"But the girls!"

"Sh. There is no noise coming from their room. They are sleeping. Baby please..."

Slowly Samantha unbuttoned her blouse .Button by button it opened up. It hung open exposing her bra.

"Take it off."

She slipped it off. He was admiring her breasts, now encased in her white bra. Her breasts were heaving in response to his stare.

She looked into his eyes and responded to an unspoken command by unzipping her skirt. It fell on the carpet. She stepped out of it. Her panties were wet. This was not lost to Bob who stared intently between her thighs. He was breathing heavily.

Bob removed his shirt and tossed it aside. The sight of his hairy chest made her tremble.

"Your bra," he ordered.

Samantha sighed. Her hands went behind and she unclasped the hook. Bob stepped closer as her lovely breasts freed themselves from their captivity. They stood out, proud and pert. The nipples were taut and pointing towards him.

He stood transfixed. His eyes took in the fullness of her breasts as they shook gently.

Bob was mesmerized by her large reddish brown areolas. The nipples were fully erect, sending him a clear signal of the state of her emotions. He licked his lips.

Only her panties remained.

"Sam," he softly said, barely audible.

"Bob. Bob, please. I think we've gone too far already," pleaded Samantha.

Her big, blue eyes looked pleadingly into hi face.

He continued to stare intently at her.

Neither spoke.

Then as if in a trance, Samantha turned to her right and began sliding down her panties. She stooped to remove them and then stood up. Slowly she turned back to face him.

She was clean shaven. Her pussy glistened with juice and sweat. Her wet lips were engorged and the pink inner lips were protruding. Bob went down on his knees in front of her, his face close to her slit. He closed his eyes and deeply inhaled her womanly smell.

Then he moved behind her.

He affectionately gazed at her curvy ass. Samantha could feel her ample juices wetting her inner thighs. Samantha continued standing in only her high heels as Bob began running his hands over both her calves. She shuddered at the contact.

"Smooth," he murmured. "Beautiful."

His roving hands moved to her thighs, then her buttocks. He felt them, rubbed them. Then he caught them and gently pried them apart to view her brown hole. Bob placed his hand on her ass crack and began running his fingers up and down. He continued upward to feel her bare back. Again and again Bob let his hands play all over her naked back. Samantha closed her eyes and tilted her head, savouring the sensation.

Bob stood up and came in front of her. Her eyes were still closed, her naked breasts heaving with each breath she sucked in with her partly open lips.

Samantha heard the sound of his zip coming down. She opened her eyes wide.

"Bob what are you -"

"Sam it's only fair you should see me."

His cock sprang out. Samantha stared dumbfounded at his manhood. It was big, handsome. The knob was smooth and red. And yes he was circumcised.

After marriage this was the first time she had seen another man's cock. Bob was handsome. His semi erect cock proudly dangled in front of him.

He took his cock in his hand and began playing with it, all along staring at her naked breasts. It began growing - thickening.

"Look Sam. Look what your beauty is doing to me."

She continued to gaze at his cock. It was now extremely hard and sticking out proudly at a nice angle and a bit of curve. Her thoughts went to her husband. Fred's cock was very straight, no curve at all, and cut with a well shaped knob. Bob continued to move his hand up and down his shaft which was already wet with precum. His breath was getting heavier with every stroke. Her pussy was aching for the feel of his manly hands over it. She parted her legs a bit.

Suddenly, all the pent up lust they felt for each other exploded. Bob grabbed her, pulling her hard against him. They began kissing furiously, their tongues swirling furiously inside each other's mouth, their pelvises grinding, hands grabbing each other's ass, pulling harder against each other as their desperate, horny lust took over.

"You're so big and hard," she moaned, grinding harder.

Bob leaned over her and began covering her hot pulsating body with a flurry of kisses.

Spicy masculine cologne swirled around her. Samantha leaned forward, pressing her lips to his skin, tasting him with slow sweeps of her tongue, learning him with soft brushes of her lips. His heat, his scent, the mere feel of him was making Samantha's head spin, making her catch her breath. She dug her fingernails into his back as Bob continued to feast upon her, taking his time, savouring her textures, her flavour.

Bob got down between her legs, his balls and swollen cock hovering above her panting body and began rubbing his middle finger up and down her slit, teasing her, stroking lightly, dipping into her pussy, pulling out, playing with her, Then he added a second finger, thrusting deep then slowly pulling it out again, feeling her pussy gripping his fingers with each thrust. Samantha gasped as his stubble covered cheeks brushed against her inner thighs. He moved closer, his tongue playing on her dripping pussy, In response to his ministrations Samantha lifted her legs higher, opening her pussy, arching her back, thrusting her pussy harder against his tongue. Bob played his tongue slowly up and down her slit, going deeper with each swipe, loving the delicious juiciness of her pussy, the pungent aroma of her sex, the deep guttural sounds coming from both their mouths as he devoured her dripping pussy. He found her engorged clit.

He shifted his position and placed his lips over it, sucking hard, causing her to jolt and shudder. Fire burned beneath her skin, wetness tickling her thighs as it trickled from her nearly spasming pussy, her moans echoing with his groans, perfectly synchronised.

A whimper tittered on her lips as Bob's strong hips push between the roundness of her thighs, forcing them open, and the thick ridge of his impressive cock pressed against her wet pussy. Her teeth sank into her lower lip as his cock stretched her with a slow burn, tight muscles protesting the girth. Lips fell open. With one last nudge of his hips he took her fully, pressing all the way to the limits of her depths.

Holding still, Samantha could feel him pulse, her body stretched tightly around him. Hot breath teased her ear, her only warning a deep manly growl before Bob pulls back and slammed forward. He rode her hard and fast, groaning in her ear with each ramming thrust, using her body as he saw fit, taking his pleasure and giving her more in return.

Samantha felt his hips move faster, and he seemed swell even more, challenging the limits of her pussy, pushing through the too tight pleasure ravaged muscles of her pussy.

She felt herself coming apart as her orgasm took hold of her body, so deep in intensity that no sound passed her lips. Her eyes had tears in them.

Bob exploded in a huge, mind blowing orgasm, his sperm gushing into her, his thrusting harder and faster as spurt after spurt of hot cum poured into her like lava from a volcano. Bob kept his cock in her tight pussy as though Samantha had milked every ounce from him. Finally, he collapsed on her, still writhing in the aftershocks of his huge mind-blowing orgasm, his limp body laying heavily, her tits crushed against his chest, his head on her shoulder, unable to breath, his deflated cock pressed against their wetness, the aroma of our sex filling the room.

After a few moments, she began running her fingers through her hair. They were both completely spent.

"Mama ...mama are you there?" Patties voice rang out from the upstairs bedroom.

a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers
12