Fatal Attractions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she looked beautiful. Slowly she undressed herself till she was fully naked. Her breasts firmly stood out. She looked at the reflection of the red rashes across her breasts. Some were made by her husband, and the others by her lover. She thought she saw something pass behind her eyes but she wasn't sure what it was - Pain, sadness, wistfulness? she wasn't sure.

"You gotta do something. Something fast," she thought to herself.

The room bell chirped.

Samantha covered herself with a towel and opened the door and put her head out. Bob Anderson. Looking handsome as usual.

"Give me a moment to get decent," stammered Samantha and began closing the door. She intended to use this conference as an opportunity to have a free and frank discussion with Bob about where their relationship was going, but not in the condition she was in and definitely not in her room. She fully realised that where Bob was concerned, she was never fully in control of her senses.

Bob quickly stepped inside.

"Got here last night. The reception told me you just checked in," said Bob.

"Wait, Bob, please, you've got it all wrong," she pleaded. Just having him staring at her in her semi nude form was making her feel funny all over.

"Oh, really," he asked in his deep, charismatic voice, "Then how did you mean it?"

Samantha stood trembling as her lover began running his fingers lazily on her cheek, admiring her beauty.

"Mademoiselle, you're a very attractive woman," whispered Bob.

He was close to her. Her heartbeat began beating rapidly as she inhaled his musky masculinity. He smelled so wonderful. She could feel her body instantaneously responding to the aphrodisiac. And that after shave, she remembered, it was the same one he had put on when they had driven down by the river side some weeks back. It had been so quiet and peaceful, just the two of them by the quietly flowing river. He had undressed her tenderly, then they had joyously copulated, shrouded from prying eyes by their sylvan surroundings.

Samantha raised her head and looked at him, there were tears in her eyes, and it was plain to see that she was clearly embarrassed. Her face had begun to turn bright red. "Bob, you're the most handsome, not to mention the most dynamic man that I've ever met. But, tell me honestly, is there really any future for us at all? I have children to think about, and their lovely father and my husband," she whispered.

As opposed to becoming angry with her, Bob simply placed his arms around her and gave her a gentle hug. Samantha wrapped her arms round his neck. He drew her close and nuzzled her neck, lifting her chin with his nose. When it was sufficiently raised, he turned his head and kissed her sensuously. As his lips touched her lips, Samantha felt a warm flush radiating from the top of her vagina up past her navel and also down her legs. It felt nice. Very nice.

"This moment is ours, Sam. We will talk about all that is bothering you, I promise you. But for now, just be with me."

Her mind was beseeching her to open out her heart to her tempestuous lover, to tell him of her desires, her fears. But she found herself fighting a losing battle with herself. The smouldering fire of lust and desire was threatening to engulf her. She could sense her arousal to the feel of his strong chest against her soft, curvaceous form.

Her towel dropped around her legs. Bob put both hands in the small of her back and sensuous became passionate. They kissed again. Tongues wrestled and arms groped while passions soared.

She found herself lying on her back with her legs spread wide open. He was on his knees besides her feet and admiring her.

Bob began kissing her toes, moving upwards ever so slowly, sensuously. He began playing his tongue on her inner thighs. She moaned as she felt his caress move upwards towards her womanly treasure. He was there, almost there. She moved her body unconsciously, pushing her intimate zone within reach of her lovers teasing caress.

Suddenly she froze, and let out a low moan. Her lover was there. He was sampling the delights she had to offer him. Bob's teasing began to circle the area where her tiny pleasure button hid behind the slight fold of flesh. She felt her labia go warm to his touch. Bob's teasing tongue slithered up and down, darting in and out, his hands beneath her buttocks, pressing them, kneading them. Then he began rubbing his moustache over her wet lips. Samantha was perspiring profusely. She grabbed her lovers head and pressed it on her engorged pussy lips, enjoying the ecstasy building up inside her hot body.

The formation of moistures began with his first touch of her nipples. She could feel the warmth inside her carnal trench as the moistures built up inside it. Samantha watched her lover adjust his positioning above her thru half closed eyes. His manhood was now close to her treasure trove. Gently he pushed his manhood inside till it was deep inside right upto its hilt. The soft, wet walls of her pink cavity wrapped around his demanding manhood. Bob increased the intensity and speed of his thrusts. Samantha could feel the insides of her flexible partition follow the contours of his hard manliness. Her clit throbbed and her nipples formed stiff peaks as Bob continued to rhythmitically slid in and out. The erotic sensation of lust pulsed thru her veins. Her body began to loosen and she felt as though her legs had widened even more.

The powerful feeling inside her body was now at the point of no return. Her breathing began to deepen even as her skin broke out in beads of perspiration. Release was inevitable. She felt the contractions deep inside her pussy. Her breasts became even more firm, Her body stiffened as her head fell back into her pillow. A low moan escaped her lips as her orgasm consumed her. Then her body went limp.

Bob thrust in deeply and grunted out his own climax. Then they both lay absolutely still moving only enough to catch their breath.

The meeting was starting in the morning. But she was supposed to make it for the evening dinner. Bob excused himself from the morning session.

With her feminine ministrations, his manhood once again whipped straight up, slapping off his stomach above his belly button.

Samantha gasped as she continued to play with it. Bob ran his hands through her hair.

He then straddled her. Lifting her legs up over his shoulders, he slowly sunk his cock into her tight, wet, waiting snatch. He started fucking her with slow, languid strokes, gradually picking up the pace. As he did, her moans got louder, and she came quickly, her juices spurting out of her pussy. She had never been hornier in her life.

The two then changed positions. Bob lay on his back and Samantha lowered herself onto his column. The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy as she slowly impaled herself on him. He played with her tits as she first rocked back and forth, then up and down. She screamed his name and her tits and hair bounced as she rode him. Arching her back and looking skyward, she felt every inch of his manhood. Her moaning reached ear-piercing levels, her sounds of pleasure bouncing off the silent walls of the hotel room.

With a final upward thrust, Bob came hard and shot his load. By now Samantha's entire body had turned a bright pink, her skin flush from the tremendous fucking she had received. Losing herself in the moment, she began rubbing Bob's hot essence all over her.

By midday they lay exhausted on the bed, totally exhausted and drained out. Her body bore scratches and bites all over.

Her cell rang.

Samantha got up with a start and looked at the number.

It was Fred.

He sounded happy.

"Honey, it's thru."

"Thru?" she was confused.

"Baby, the loan has been okayed. In six months time we will be moving into our new house. The repayment has been spread over many comfortable instalments. Sorry to disturb you. But I couldn't wait for you to return."

"Great sweetheart," she softly murmured. "Great." She almost choked as she said those last words. She switched off the mobile in alarm.

Tears flowed from her eyes. She buried her face in the pillow and sobbed.

Yes, she remembered .She remembered Fred saying that he had taken out her debit card from her purse the morning after she had been fucked by her lover for the first time. He had to make some fund transfers. She had slept that morning in a sexually satisfied state while her husband had dutifully placed all her dirty clothes in the washing machine.

"AND HE HAD TAKEN OUT HER CUM SODDEN PANTIES FROM HER PURSE AND PLACED IT IN THE MACHINE!"

"OH MY GOD! HE KNOWS I AM FUCKING AROUND! HE KNOWS I AM HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH BOB!"

"AND HE KNOWS I AM WITH HIM NOW!"

No wonder there was a change in him. But he had not confronted her. That evening when he had been working on the computer, he knew where she had been.

He knew she had just returned from her lovers embrace. And that's why that odd line about him loving her always.

Her husband was waiting for her to make her decision.

HOW VERY MATURE OF HIM!

She let out a moan, in pain and sorrow.

Fred was planning for their anticipated future together. And she, she...

The time had come.

In the ten odd years of her married life, she had strived hard to be the ultimate homemaker, a loving wife and a successful professional. What had Bob to offer her? Perhaps, some more erotic copulation? Perhaps she did like him. She had been attracted to him like a moth to a fire. But that was not enough to throw away all that she cherished. She was married and such emotions could play the very devil in her life.

If she surrendered to this rash, ill judged hunger, Bob would take whatever she was willing to give. Sexual attraction was a wild card, ungovernable. Bob had seduced her, a married woman and a mother of two children. At the same time her husband had been working his ass off to provide them an even better living. No doubt that didn't leave him with much time for spending some time romancing her up. A girl does like to be felt wanted, admired. Bob had done just that. He had not wasted any time in stepping into her husband's shoes.

Her decision was made.

She turned around and looked silently at Bob who was holding their freshly filled glasses of wine. Suddenly, that spark, that something special seemed to have evaporated. All she saw was a naked man who had got lucky with her, his semi hard manhood shining with her slutty juices being the mute witness.

She got up.

"I have to go, now."

"Wha, what's the matter? The kids, are they okay?"

"No Bob," Samantha firmly replied. "Everything's okay now, everything."

Samantha gave herself a one last look over in the bathroom mirror.

Her body looked completely clean. She had cleaned up her pussy too. There were no traces of her lover's semen on her body. She didn't want that, never ever.

The love marks were still there. She took a deep breath. Well, she would have to do some explaining of her shortcomings.

She gave a satisfied nod.

Then she picked up her cell and called Fred.

"Fred, I am coming home, NOW," she replied in a firm tone, tears rolling down her cheek.

"I will be at the airport, love. I'll be there wherever you need me," Fred quickly replied.

During the flight back home she found herself to be surprisingly calm and at peace with herself. She remembered Yvonne from her college days. During one of their classes, the topic had somehow got around to what the term "cheating" could means in the modern era society. With fire in her eyes, she had taken on the entire class with her retrograde ideas about cheating and the 'evil' it did. She remembered thinking she was either a religious freak, coming from another 'planet' or she was pulling their collective legs.

Nobody could be so adamant in his or her opinions. Yvonne asserted that today's society was in such dire peril because nobody cared about the effect of cheating anymore. In her postulation she was saying that cheating, whatever the form was insidious and destroyed respect and trust more effectively than a physical assault.

Samantha inhaled deeply as she unbuckled her seat belt. If only she had not listened so avidly to the whispering of her lips.

Her journey was over. She knew Fred. He wouldn't ask her anything. It was her call.

But could she carry this guilt inside her forever?

Somebody had said somewhere that a woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.

Sigh. How right that was.

No, someday she would open up. But for now, her priorities were set. She had to reclaim her family; she had to pull them back from the brink of catastrophe she had so selfishly pushed them to.

She had a new beginning to make.

The End

AZZA

12