Fatal Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When do you want to do this girls?"

"We want to start out right. We want dad to wash us, and after we are clean we want to wash you two. It may be a very fun night. I must admit that at this point I already had an erection.

"Remember girls, I am not going to have intercourse with you except to try to get you pregnant. For pleasure and communion I want to exclusively be with your mom. I've made vows that I plan to keep." At hearing this Mary face broke out into a radiant smile.

Gina spoke up, "I can understand that. However I think we can give you sexual pleasure without intercourse, right?"

Mary and I looked at each other and then she nodded her head yes.

So, we decided to do things the way Gina and Ruth suggested.

This decision led me to a minor realization. It was obvious that the girls had thought this all the way through. Mary and I had given them both baths when they were younger, of course, but this was very different. I hadn't seen either Ruth or Gina nude, except for physical checks when they were injured or ill, since they entered puberty. The tent in my pants indicated how just the thought of that was affecting me.

"Dad, I see that at least part of you is eager to see us in the tub!"

All I could do was blush. We spent the next half hour heating the water.

It was time.

"O.K. Dad, undress us and then we will undress you."

I did as I was instructed. I'm sure that my face wasn't the only part of me that was blushing.

Ruth got into the tub first and I took the washcloth, soaped it up, and proceeded to wash her pubic area. After spending time on her pussy I decided to wash off her beautiful breasts as well. Boy was I getting horny!

When Ruth left the tub, I changed the tub water. Gina climbed in. I washed her just as I had washed Ruth. Lastly, Mary climbed into the tub and I washed her very well. She all but purred while I attended to her.

"O.K. dad, your turn."

My erection was massive at this point.

"Oh. I like your equipment dad. It looks delicious." Gina licked her lips after saying this.

I was fighting off the need to orgasm. But, it was very hard to avoid. I was sure that I wouldn't be able to survive her washing.

Gina said, "Get in the tub dad."

I did as I was told. The first thing Ruth did was to gently pull on my balls and wash my scrotum. Oh was that good! Then she had Gina take over attending to my balls while she started to slowly wank my cock. I don't think I lasted more than five strokes 'til I sprayed a fountain of cum. It took me five minutes after that to get enough of my senses to get out of the tub. Mary was waiting for me with a large towel.

Mary spoke, "Let's head into our bedroom."

Now, our bed is a king sized four-poster bed. It's more than big enough for the four of us to use. Moments later Mary and I were sitting up on the top end of the bed and the girls were kneeling on the foot of the bed, kissing each other. Mary was seated between my spread legs with her back to me. As the girls kissed, they let their hands wander all over each other's breasts and pussies. I was getting hot again, and was playing with Mary's breasts with both hands.

All of a sudden the girls broke apart and Ruth lay down on her back with her head on my side of the bed and her feet spread on Mary's side of the bed. Gina then climbed on Ruth with her head on Mary's side of the bed and her feet on my side of the bed. Then they each started to lick each. I was getting super hot and had Mary lay down so that we could sixty-nine while watching our girls go at it. I lost track of time and ended up blowing my load into my wife's mouth as the girls each reached their climaxes. It took us all about ten minutes to come down off the after glow.

"O.K. mom, I'm going to pleasure dad with my boobs and having him eat me while Gina brings him to climax with her mouth."

Ruth straddled my chest with her pussy lips at my mouth. She reached out and put my hands on her breasts. Gina's mouth contacted my cock and I was beside myself with arousal.

I don't know how long I lasted. It couldn't have been long, but I had never come as violently as I did at that time. All external sights and sounds disappeared at the height of that explosion.

As I started to become more aware of what was going on, it was obvious all three women were looking at me.

Ruth said, "It looks like you liked that, dad."

"Yes Ken, I think the girls gave you an incredible orgasm. I don't know about you, but I'm tired, and want to go to sleep."

Gina vetoed the idea of going to sleep. "Not quite yet mom. We have something else in store for you and dad."

I must have looked as confused as Mary.

"O.K. dad, I want you to kneel next to mom and kiss her while you play with her boobs. I'm going to eat out mom and Gina is going to play with your cock and balls."

We did as they said. It wasn't long before my wife started a series of orgasms. I don't think I had ever seen her so satisfied in my life. In some ways it made me feel a bit inadequate.

As the action subsided my wife said "I've got to go to sleep".

"Me too, Mary. "

"O.k. mom and dad, Gina and I are going to start sleeping with you. It will be much warmer that way. We won't need to worry about feeding the fire as much during the night. And we are all obviously quite familiar with each other's bodies at this point."

It was settled, Gina turned out the light and we all snuggled under the covers. Ruth was on Mary's right, I was on Mary's left, and Gina was on my left. I must admit that we slept wonderfully. Several times during the night I woke up to feel someone gently massaging my balls and I usually found that I had someone's boob in my hand as well. It was wonderful.

In the morning we all got up and had a good breakfast. Since there was no electricity my electric car was useless. It had been moved out onto the driveway. The garage had been turned into a chicken coop and barn. We kept a few sheep and a couple of goats. Their wool was, crudely, turned into yarn and then equally crudely turned into cloth. The cloth was fashioned into highly unfashionable clothes that were warm.

We had eggs for breakfast.

As we were sitting the girls informed us that they had been monitoring their vaginal temperature and were sure that they were going to be ovulating in a couple of days. (One of the drawbacks of being a physician is that your kids pick up on a lot of technical details and since they have only heard the details described in "medicalese" they tend to use it.

Ruth made a request. "I hate to spoil your fun dad, but can you keep from having an orgasm for the next couple of days. We want a good shot at getting pregnant."

"Yeah, I can do that, but it is going to be hard surrounded by the most beautiful women in the world."

Gina asked, "Who says we're the most beautiful?"

"Well, tell me the name of anyone who can currently compete with you in that regard."

Ruth chimed in, "No fair dad."

I needed to clarify the rules a bit. "Now, girls, the one who reaches the peak of fertility first will be the first to be impregnated. I want us to wait two months before the second of you two is impregnated. I don't want to have to deliver two babies at the same time. Is that fair to you two. "

Mary nodded yes and both of the girls giggled and said "yes".

************

"Dad?"(no comma here) Gina was getting my attention.

"What do you need sweetie?"

"I'm in the window. It's time to try for a pregnancy."

"Where do you want to do this?"

"How about my old bedroom?"

"Go wash your pussy and let me know when you are ready."

A few minutes later Gina came into the room and said, "Let's go."

We moved to her old bedroom, closed the door and hooked it. We didn't need any distractions at this point.

"Sweetie, I'm going to get you good and hot first, is that o.k. with you?"

"Let's start, dad."

I had her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. I started kissing her inner thighs slowly up one and then the other, without touching her pussy. After both legs had been kissed I started to kiss her pussy's outer lips. After a short time I moved so that I was licking her pussy's lips and gently sucking them partly into my mouth and then releasing them. Gina's moans almost sounded like a cat purring. At that point in time I started to work over her clit. Soon she was trying to bounce her whole pussy into my mouth as she reached orgasm. I brought her to orgasm three times before moving up.

"Now, honey this may hurt."

"No it won't dad. I've been using my dildo and there is nothing left to break."

At that point I slowly entered her already dripping vagina. She felt so warm, wet, and tight it was incredible. I put an arm under each of her knees, holding her butt up a bit and started to drive in and out of her.

"Faster, dad! Faster and harder. Give me all you've got."

I started to pile drive her like a madman. It didn't take me long to reach the point of no return. I could feel my climax beginning to take over. Judging from Gina's moans, she was almost there as well. Then, we both stiffened and grunted almost in unison.

I hate to think of what we sounded like to Mary and Ruth. To say that we were vocal would be a severe understatement. I was able to remain in her, while softening, for about five more minutes. "Damn, that was nice! Thanks dad."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I'm glad you liked it. You probably won't get pregnant on our first try, but we'll do this again tomorrow. O.K.?"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me into her arms. Her lips opened and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for several minutes.

"Thank you, dad. This means a lot to me, and the rest of the family."

"Let's get cleaned up a little and we can rejoin the others."

*************** Two days later Ruth was in the window, but we purposely delayed for two months before trying to impregnate her. We followed the exact same procedure that Gina and I had used. I didn't want to start any family feuds about preferences. There are too many Old Testament stories that indicate that rivalry between wives or between wives and concubines can be a nasty thing. Besides that, I was only married to Mary. She still was the prime love of my life.

*************************

As it turned out, both of the girls succeeded in getting pregnant. Since we had intercourse every day during each of their windows I have no idea which time provided the "magic bullet". Mary and I suddenly realized that we needed to come up with diapers. It is amazing how such little details can be overlooked. We, obviously, couldn't run down to the store to buy them. What we did was carefully cut up cotton sheets into both new born and toddler sized diapers. Both of us hemmed the new diapers to help them last. You would be surprised how good a surgeon can be with a needle and thread. We washed them especially carefully. Boy do I miss washing machines, dryers, and disposable diapers!

Mary and the girls were busy with the large garden as soon as the winter was over. You don't realize how much work it takes to grow food until you have had to till the soil by hand, without benefit of draft animals or plows. Our garden was on the order of ten acres. It was all we could do to keep up with the planting and weeding. Our seed was from our previous year's crops. We had been careful to purchase some "heritage" seeds. They weren't as nice tasting or as fruitful as commercial hybrids. However, they produced seed that could be used the next year. Most hybrids, as you know, are sterile. As such you can't grow anything from them.

We purposely grew a lot of corn. Corn can be used in so many ways. One of those ways provided medicinal, and other, uses. I made a mash from the corn, allowed it to ferment, and distilled it into "white lightning". The cleaned out evaporator coil from our old heat pump made a perfect condenser.

There were several things that we were always missing. I couldn't go the pharmacy to buy drugs, or salt, or hydrogen peroxide, or such. Mary, being an excellent botanist could spot particular plants that I told her we would need. I had read a good book on "Medical Botany" and was familiar with what drugs we could obtain from the plants themselves. One of the ones we wanted most was aspirin. As it turns out there is a very good substitute for aspirin that was known to Hypocrites. Certain parts of one tree would provide salicylic acid. Since aspirin is just acetyl-salicylic acid it was close enough for our uses. Among the many things we didn't have were antibiotics, and anesthetics. We made our soap using fat from animals and lye from boiling wood ashes in water. It was simple lye soap, but it did clean things.

The delivery of our grandchildren is the story for another day.

***************

Well, kids, that is the beginning of the story my great grandfather told me. That is why our area is called Stewart Shire and all of the people here have the last name of Stewart. We are the Stewart clan and can all trace our ancestry back to those four people. It is also why we all are believers in God's providential intervention for His people.

I'll continue the story tomorrow.

Anyway, it is now your bedtime, and I'm also going to go to bed very soon. Don't forget to talk to God before you go asleep.

I love you all.

12