Fate

Story Info
She's thrown into the hands of yet another nonhuman creature.
3k words
4.26
57.6k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The footsteps were gaining she could almost feel their breath on the back of her neck. She hopped in the air a few feet and started in a dead sprint, the footsteps became louder and closer together. She would have to get away. Have to. One second she was running the next tumbling to the rough asphalt, she felt her ankle snap she could feel the pain but couldn't spare the time she was up faster then she fell. The footsteps basically disappeared but she had spent enough time with them she knew what was happening, predator mode. Now she knew she couldn't get away, but she kept running desperate for an escape. She hit something head on, hard. She fell back to the familiar cool feeling of the asphalt as the adrenaline began to wear off. Black out.

She was fighting with them again struggling but there grasp was tight, tighter than she thought was possible for them. She stopped struggling and the grasp released as consciousness washed over her.

"You're fighting a lost cause Collin." A female voice said. "It's a danger to us all to have her here and some kind of a prisoner to a pack of Werewolf's."

"She was out running them, with a fractured ankle. I know she's tough and I know it's dangerous but...I don't care." A male voice said, she guessed he was the guy named Collin.

"You care way too much about this frail girl." The female voice said fading away tell a door slammed.

Collin looked over at her covered form as she began to roll over and moaned in pain. A sharp pain erupted from her ankle if she even moved it a bit. Collin was at her side in a second, "How does it feel?" Collin asked.

She gave him a questionable look as she studied him. He was defiantly attractive, he had bright grey eyes and short sandy blond hair, a boyish face with full lips but his stature made up for it at least 6'4 with wide shoulders with a black silk shirt stretched across them and a trim waste clad in a pair of light wash classic denim jeans. He was pale but had an olive undertone.

"Okay, you don't have to talk."

Collin gave her a pleading look and began to pull down her covers, she pulled back. "I won't hurt you don't be scared of me." She released them and he continued to pull them down. She didn't believe what she saw she was in a pair of boxers and exactly the same shirt he was in but was too bust checking out her injuries. The pain was her left ankle clad in a black brace but she could see the swelling.

She pulled away when his ice cold fingers made contact with her ankle as he began to remove her brace, once removed she could see the purple swelling wrapped all around her ankle."You should be able to walk in two and a half to three weeks." He said as he ran his hand over her whole foot at the coolness of them relieved some of her pain, then on the bottoms of her feet and she jumped and he laughed. "You're a little ticklish, huh?"

She gave him a look that could stop a grown man in his tracks, but he just looked back with a caring look in his eyes. "I think we need to talk." Collin said pulling the covers back up and climbing up the bed to rest his back against the head board. "First of all, what's your name?"

"Oh, come on it's just a name." Collin took a deep breath letting it out loudly. "Please." But she still stared at him with the same blank look. "If that's how you want it." He said walking down the hallway slamming the door.

He came back ten minutes later with a look of determination in his eye. "Will you please talk to me?" He said looking straight into her eyes pleading, but the silence stayed. He smiled and walked toward her like a cat stalking its prey he leapt on top of the bed and gave the same devilish smile then faster then she could comprehend, tickled her sides. She squealed and fought him but then realized he was stronger than her there was no use. She just got angry and that reassured her idea to keep quiet.

Collin kept on tickling she fought and squealing trying not to laugh. That's when he moved to her stomach and she couldn't hold it any anymore.

"Annabeth my names Annabeth." She yelled breathlessly still fighting him.

"I knew that would work."

"You're like an overgrown child." She growled at him.

"Hmm, never gotten that one before, maybe asshole?" He said jumping off the bed to face her.

"Okay, asshole where am I and how did I get here?"

"Ha-Ha very funny. Last night you were running and ran head first into my chest then passed out and I took you here."

"Here is where exactly?"

"About an hour were you were originally, this is me and my families' house."

"Anything else I need to know, asshole?"

"Do you know what the things were that were chasing you?" He said letting the last hit role right off him.

"Yep..."

"Well, me and my family aren't human either, where vampires."

"Oh, I know all about you. But, how can you stand being near me?"

"You know all about me? Really and how is this."

"All my mom did was study mythology she basically lived and breathed it so a lot of it was carried on to me. I guess this would be a good time to tell you the rest." She pondered the though while tapping her finger on her chin. "Okay, I might as well come out with it. I'm not human either." She said almost too fast for him to understand.

Collin gave her an unbelieving look and took a good whiff the air. "Impossible you smell human."

"Ha, I've been told that too many times. My dad was a werewolf, I have a lot of traits human and some not. Hmm, all my senses are those of Were. I heal fast like Were the only thing I don't do is shift. Oh, and you never answered my question."

He just stared at her wide eyed. "I've never knew a vampire could go into shock." She mocked.

"I'm not in shock, just surprised."

"My question." He took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'm one of the oldest vampires I can stand humans better than most. But still never, go out of this room without me, never. The temptation of fresh blood is still too strong since we only live on donations and cold blood bags are not too appetizing to many newborns " He said the most serious she had ever seen him.

"I've heard about that too." To his surprise Annabeth slid around to sit on the edge of the bed and bent down to remove the brace and wiggled her ankle.

"Good enough to walk on." She exclaimed.

"So you're not shocked, at all that you're in a house with more than one vampire that wants to kill you."

"Nope." She said getting up to grip the side of the bed testing her weight on the freshly healed ankle. He took a second to admire her she was perfection in his eyes. Loose golden loose curls tumbled down her body almost past her butt. She had dark brown eyes with flecks of gold that could cut through him. She was tall for the women he had seen at 5'10 but was slender with plenty of curves to keep a man enthralled, he wanted her and that worried him.

"That was the longest it's ever taken me on a fracture." She asked breaking him out of his trance.

"It was fractured in several places." He said sitting back in the chair next to the bed. "Why were they after you?" He blurted out.

"They wanted my back; I would be surprised if Gustavo didn't have a small army out searching for me by now. That reminds me if you get me some normal day cloths I can get out of here. I really don't want another person harmed trying to protect me. "

"Another?"

She took a deep breath a let it our audibly. "Six Months ago a lone wolf by the name of Gustavo came to my pack said he was In search of a mate. At least a dozen women in my pack threw themselves at him. He rejected them all that was until he met me. I simply refused him I didn't insult him but he took as one my father removed him from the packs territory when he tried to force me to leave with him. We had no idea at the time that he had lied and he was Alpha of a pack of rogues. He came back a few months later with an army. My pack attempted to fight him off it was a massacre he had triple our numbers and better trained forces. At a last attempt to save me from a forced mating my father and I locked ourselves into a safe room that was dedicated for the purpose." She said beginning to shake.

"Two days later they got frustrated and brought in their best decoder. It didn't take him long an hour maybe. They killed my father as soon as the door opened and took me I fought the best I could they broke my arm restraining me and I broke a wrist when I broke a man's jaw. That itself let me play the hurt little girl because they had no idea I could heal that fast and saved me from a forced mating that was until he found out my arm and wrist weren't hurt and beat me himself and raped me. I was due to be mated to him today and I-I couldn't let that happen."By the time she finished her last sentence she was shaking and tears were streaking her face.

Collin stood up and walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. Annabeth nuzzled her face into his chest and pulled him closer just seeking some kind of comfort even if I was from asshole. He ran his fingertips up and down her spine to calm her. "And for your information you're going nowhere, he has never met an enemy quite like a clan of vampires." He whispered into her hair. She made a contented growling sound as he stood there and held her.

"But, I don't want anyone hurt because of me; we lost generations when my pack fought his." She said into his chest

"We shouldn't argue about this we don't know if he has even found you yet."

"Want me get you some real clothes and I can go introduce you to everyone?"

"Sure, but I'm warning you that he can smell me from at least a mile away."

"Not when you smell like me." He said.

"True."

"You were in my bed, my clothes, and now getting it from the source. If I can keep yours masked he will have a hard time pinpointing yours."

"Okay." She said letting out a breath.

Annabeth finished pulling the things on he had brought her, a pair of dark wash jeans and a plain gray T-shirt. "Let's do this." She said walking toward him.

"Chill, as long as you're with me no one would dare try anything."

"No it's not that I'm just afraid they're going to think I'm just your bed mate or something and me smelling like you doesn't help my case."

He laughed. "You're probably right but vampires usually don't interbreed with humans, it very rare that they can without turning them."

"Thanks for setting my mind at ease." She joked.

He opened the big mahogany double doors that acted as the front door to his room and bathroom. "I thought you said this was a house." She whispered into his ear on her tip toes.

"I call it a house, some call it a mansion, others a hotel. It's kind of like headquarters." He whispered back.

"Nice to know." She whispered and smiled.

They walked into a large living room with at least twenty equally gorgeous and pale vampires sat and conversed. A man with short black hair and wide shoulders and about her height walked up to them.

"I haven't seen you in two days Collin, and I can see why." The man said eyeing Annabeth up and down.

Collin glared at him telling him to back down. He went to Collins ear and whispered barely audible. "You don't have to be ashamed she smells exactly like you everyone in this room knows she has been in your bed."

"You have no idea." She growled at the man.

"Annabeth's not human, James she could hear you."

After a few minutes of awkward silence and intense glares, a short and skinny woman with a blonde bob came up and wrapped an arm around James waist that seemed to calm him.

"Is he causing more problems?" She said.

"Annabeth this is Stella." James introduced.

"Hi Annabeth." She said quickly with a smiled and then turned back to James. "You should now they haven't slept together they don't have that glow." She emphasized glow by pulling him closer.

"True." James said studying them closer.

"You should be happy for him he hasn't shown an interest in female in a few decades."

"Well Annabeth, this is my right hand man James Serotat most call him Lord Serotat." Collin said facing Annabeth.

"Collin was right, you do smell good." Stella said leaning in to take a whiff. Her eyes turned black and she stepped back seemingly in control. She stood there calmly that was until Annabeth moved her hand behind her hair and flipped her hair to the front. She saw Stella's eyes glass over and her hands ball into a fist but couldn't do anything about it. She lunged into Annabeth knocking her into the wall she hit shoulder first and groaned in pain. Collin already had Stella pinned to the nearby wall her eyes were still glassed over.

"James take her to her room and don't let her out, I'll talk to her later!" He yelled angrily.

James picked Stella up and threw her over shoulder while she shrieked and wailed struggling against his grasp while repeatedly punching him in the back. Collin came walking over to Annabeth who was up against the wall with her eyes closed. Collin reached out to hold her but she put her hand up. She squeezed her eyes shut, reached for her shoulder and popped it back into the socket with a sickening grinding sound. He reached for her again she only put her hand up again. Five minutes passes before she began to rotate it.

"Good as new." She exclaimed. This time she let Collin come up this time to wrap his arms around her into a hug then leaned down to kiss her hurt shoulder then nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into her neck.

"Don't be I'm the one that smells so damn delectable."

"True." He said kissing her neck up to her jaw line that brought a shiver through her body.

"I think we have had enough of you meeting everyone today, I know I have plus it's almost dawn." He said releasing her to take her back to the big mahogany doors. He took out his keys and unlocked it letting her inside then turned back around to close it. As soon he turned around she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his. Just one touch of his lips made her world spin, he intoxicated her.

Collin was surprised but defiantly not disappointed. Her lips tasted like honey, he licked and suckled her bottom lip squeezing growls of pleasure from her throat. Getting tired of bending he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her to his height. Her hands began to roam his back, racking her nails down it. Then to his chest to fist her hand in is shirt to pull him closer. His beast wanted out and all she was doing was coaxing it out more, he tore his lips from hers stepping back.

"We can't, I can't." He said quickly shaking his head and taking a step away from her.

Annabeth looked hurt but did her best to mask it and just turned and went to his dresser to pull out a pair of boxers and went into the bathroom to take a shower and clear her mind. She walked out as confidant as possible but she couldn't look him in the eye after that. At least he was already in bed so she didn't have to she crawled in her side and snuggled into a pillow. She jumped when a cool arm reach around her waist and Collin pulled her to him. He nuzzled his face into her neck and took a deep breath. She stayed stiff and un-reacting she was confused why he was even touching her after he had refused her. She pulled away only to be pulled right back.

"Leave me alone." She growled. He only held on to her tighter. "I don't see why we have to snuggle too, I'm already in your clothes and in your bed. "

"What if I want to?"

"I don't see why, after your little 'we can't' outburst in the hallway."

"Way different, just kissing you coaxed my vampire out. I can't lose control I could hurt you or even worse."

"You're Vampire?"

"The vampire, he gets what he wants always."

"I'm might like him better, plus it only takes a second for bruises."

"That's not an option."

"It could be." She said smiling.

"It's not!" He growled angrily.

She rolled over in his grasp to face him as he rolled on to his back. She laid her head on his chest and took a deep breath."I'm sorry I find you to attractive." She said running her hands down his chest.

He laughed he couldn't stay angry at her. "Well control yourself." He teased.