Fate

Story Info
A story of a boy and a girl falling in love.
5k words
4.63
41.1k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Mommy! I love you Daddy!"

Natasha Stone giggled with her backpack dangling from her shoulder. She had just finished giving her father a hug and was now waving as she ran off into the classroom. Both parents had their eyes shining with tears... Tears of pride and happiness. Their five year old daughter was starting her first day of school. It was symbolic day for the parents who wished for nothing but the best for their daughter. They didn't know that as their little girl ran into her classroom that she would be meeting the boy who would become a monumental figure in her life.

"Do I have to go? I wanna stay with you, Daddy!"

The little boy was gripping his father's hand tightly as he watched more and more kids his own age run into the classroom that he would apparently be in until the school day was older.

"Yes, Gage. You want to learn and meet new kids your age, don't you?"

He sighed, his little boy was extremely shy, but he loved the little boy with all of his heart. He never could understand why his wife could leave without a second thought about how her son would be raised. That was nearly three years ago.

Gage Benevento stared at his father through his bright blue eyes and slowly nodded.

"I love you Daddy."

He hugged his father tightly as scared tears sprang forth in his eyes.

"I love you too, Gage. I'll be right here waiting when your day is done. Have fun."

Matthew Benevento just gave his son a reassuring kiss to the forehead as he gently nudged his son into the classroom.

Five year old Natasha Stone was wearing a blue blouse and matching blue shorts. Her hair was pulled up in a bright blue bow. She was quietly sitting at the table she had found after stuffing her backpack into her cubby. Natasha quietly watched as all of the kids filed into their seats, but still nobody sat with her. The little girl was growing more and more upset by the minute, thinking she would be all alone, and friendless on her very first day of school.

What was really only a couple of seconds seemed like an eternity. Gage stood by the cubbies watching the little boys and girls with a curiosity that matched his timid personality. They were loud and he didn't like loud.

He spotted the girl sitting by herself and in that moment the little boy felt safe. At the age of five, you don't think about how this is going to be the person you'll be with the rest of your life.

Not at all. Gage in fact was just thinking, "She's pretty." As butterflies swarmed his tummy. He found himself taking the seat next to her.

Her face lit up when the boy sat next to her. He was extremely cute. She may only be five, but she wasn't dumb. He was "cute as a button" as her grandpa would say.

"I'm Natasha!"

She squeaked, throwing her little arms around him, and hugging him. Gage had not at all been expecting that and stiffened in his seat. The girl was hugging him. Why? He just kind of sat there, dumbfounded. When she pulled away, he grinned.

"I'm Gage."

There was silence between them as the teacher tried to grab the classroom's attention, but the only person who seemed to exist right now to the small boy and girl was each other.

They hit it off instantly, their friendship blossomed, and by the time all the kids had rushed out of the room at the sound of the bell, Natasha and Gage were still on the floor playing. Their giggles filled the air as they raced cars. Sometime during the day, Natasha had gotten fed up with her hair being up in a bow so she took it out and threw the bow onto her desk. When she wasn't looking Gage pocketed it, for whatever strange reason his little boy mind could conjure up.

Gage's father had been a nervous wreck, not understanding why his son hadn't met him until he heard the familiar laughter. His son was still in the classroom. He headed inside to find his son playing with a remarkably pretty little girl.

He could tell she was mixed by her unusual skin color, reddish brown hair, and exotic eyes. Matthew chuckled to himself, realizing that his little boy had picked out quite a cutie to become friends with. He shook his head to himself.

"Gage?"

He called his son's name and the little boy jumped up, running to hug his father.

Natasha stood up, realizing her parents weren't here, and she was the only little kid left unclaimed. Watching her new found friend reunite with his Daddy made her very upset. Matthew Benevento noticed the little girl's eyes fill with tears.

"Are you okay, darling?

He asked, shifting his son in his arms.

"Daaaddd..."

Gage said annoyed almost.

"That's Natasha. She's my friend."

He said as if his father should know that. Matthew laughed at the introduction, but kept his focus on the little girl.

"I don't know where my Mommy or Daddy are."

She sniffled, standing up to get her backpack from her cubby. "How about we help you find them?" He suggested and Natasha's face lit up once more.

Matthew grabbed his son's backpack, letting Gage hold it, as his free hand found Natasha's. He lead her out of the classroom only to see a woman and a man approaching, it was clear by sheer resemblance that Natasha was their daughter.

It was confirmed when the little girl screamed with delight and ran to her parents. Matthew grinned, walking up to them. He introduced himself and his son.

"Hello, I'm Matthew Benevento and this is my son Gage... Our children our friends."

He explained as Gage shyly smiled.

"Yeah! Gage is my boyfriend!"

Natasha's voice broke the silence, causing the three parents to burst out into a fit of laughter.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Matthew... Gage... I'm Abigail and this is my husband Vladimir."

Natasha's mother introduced them. Abigail studied the little boy that her daughter claimed as her boyfriend. He had dark hair and sharp blue eyes. Her little rascal sure knew how to pick them. The look on her husband's face said that he agreed.

Ever since his daughter was born, Vladimir's plan was to lock her away like Rapunzel so no boy or man could get to her. And on her first day of school, she had already confirmed his worst fears. That she wouldn't always be his baby girl and one days she would fall in love. He just didn't know it would be so soon, but he pushed it aside, and labeled it as puppy love. Surely, it wouldn't last... Could it?

"Nice to meet you as well."

Vladimir's heavy russian accent broke through the air. They talked for a little while, a friendship easily brewing between the fathers as Abigail kept an eye on her daughter and Gage who insisted on playing a bit longer.

It was that first day that sealed the fate for Gage and Natasha. That it wasn't just chance that made the little boy sit next to the little girl. It was something so much powerful. It was fate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UGH!!!"

Natasha let out a frustrated scream, the eighteen year old girl was going to lose her mind. She may have been pretty when she was five, but she was all out stunning now at the age of eighteen. Puberty had done her well, reaching her final height of five foot three. She was petite with curves to boot, but they made her self-conscious so she often preferred to wear clothes that didn't accentuate her body.

"Calm down, Tasha.."

Gage's soothing voice came. They were day and night, but they were inseparable. Always had been. Natasha was a wild, hot-headed, fierce girl; whereas, Gage was a laidback, chill, and calm boy.

"It's just so frustrating! What have I ever done to those girls for them to hate me?"

She cried out in frustration. In the back of Gage's mind, the answer screamed, "Be so beautiful that they could never compare."

But instead he settled with, "Their just dumb... Jealous..." He tried to comfort his best friend.

"Jealous?! Of what?!"

Gage sighed, he didn't understand how Natasha could be so blind. She was gorgeous. Boys constantly flirted and tried to get her attention, but she always thought they were being nice... Or worse, pitying her.

"That your smart... Pretty... Confident... You're not like the other girls, Natasha."

Gage had been madly in love with Natasha since third grade when he got in a fight with a sixth grader who was twice his size over her. Heck, he had been in love with her long before that, but he didn't realize it till then.

Eight is a young age to realize that you wanted a girl to be only yours so he didn't take to well when the sixth grade bully was taunting his girl on the playground. He stormed up to the boy and decked him straight in the nose after he had pushed Natasha to the ground. The boy wailed and ran off towards a teacher as Gage helped Natasha up who hugged him tightly. She giggled, elated, that her knight in shining armor had been there to help her.

"You're my hero Gage Benevento!"

Natasha kissed Gage's cheek right before a teacher came up to them and told Gage to go to the principal's office. Gage was escorted to the principal's office all the while blushing, because the girl he loved had kissed his cheek. Being suspended from school those few days had been totally worth it to hear his girl say that he was her hero.

Hearing what Gage had just said to her made her heart soar. She had realized she was in love with him that very day as well. He had always been there for her, always.

"I'm not?"

Her voice was soft, quiet.

"Not in a million years. They don't hold a flame to you, Natasha Stone."

Gage's voice was dead serious as he assured her this. She tilted her head up slightly so that she could lock eyes with him. He was considerably taller than her at a towering height of six foot one.

He bent down, loving that his girl was so much shorter than her. He had teased her about it since they were thirteen and he had his first pubescent growth spurt.

In one fell swoop his lips brushed hers and a million earth-shattering sensations drowned their bodies. Her lips parted and she gasped, loving the way it felt.

His strong arms curled around her tiny waist, pulling her body close to his. Never in his life had anything felt so good... So right. He would happily give any limb to forever be able to have this euphoric feeling. To have Natasha in his arms.

This wasn't the first time Natasha and Gage kissed, though. There had been one time when they were twelve. It was both their first kisses, standing in the middle of a circle of their friends who had been teasing them about being chicken. The dare was that they had to kiss for three seconds. Three Mississippi seconds. They did so and it was agony.

They were two awkward preteens who had no idea how to kiss so their lips just pressed as they listened to their friends do the count. When they pulled apart they both were blushing although Natasha's wasn't as prominent as Gage. His creamy white skin always showed his fiery blush relentlessly with no regards or mercy.

When they finally pulled away from their kiss, Natasha was beaming with sheer joy, Gage's heart was flying out of his chest, right into her hands.

"That was a much better first kiss."

He chuckled against her lips, his devastatingly blue eyes boring into her soul. She shyly pressed her face against his strong chest, listening to his laughter rumble through his chest. He would always love how shy Natasha was when it came to him when she a force to be reckoned with when it came to anybody else. They must have forgotten they were standing in the school parking lot after the day had ended, because there a wolf whistle followed by other howls.

"Oh come off it!"

Gage growled to his group of friends coming up to him.

Gage, although still shy in his own rights, had come out of his shell during their junior year of high school. Now in their senior year, he was easily one of the most popular, but still very quiet kids in their graduating class. He had won popularity by his loyalty, humor, and downright good heart/personality.

People had always sworn that they were a couple, no matter how many times they swore otherwise. Girls in their high school knew better than to try and grab Gage's attention. He wanted no one but Natasha. He never actually told to anybody, but he didn't need to it. It was in his eyes, in his body language. When he was with her, he had a protective stance, as if always wanting her safe.

It was the same for Natasha. Hardly ever did guys approach her unless they were looking for an easy rejection or a scolding from somebody who knew how it was with Gage and Natasha. They were their high school's ultimate couple... Even if they weren't a couple.

"Come off it?! How about you come off of her?"

Ricky laughed hard, thinking it was hilarious. It was about damn time with these two. It was ridiculous how they were together every waking hour it seemed and yet nothing ever happened.

"That was some kiss you two. Shit. I think I ever felt it!"

That had their friends bursting with laughter and Gage had the sudden urge to smack his best friend upside the head for that remark that made Natasha bury her face even more against his chest, feeling the strong beat of his heart. Strange how he was conflicted though, wanting to tell his buddy to say something like that again just so he could feel Natasha try to hide herself against him. He was almost positive everybody within a ten mile vicinity would be able to hear the performance his heart was doing in his chest.

"So how about it, G? You going with us to enlist?"

Ricky asked as he threw his practice gear into the back seat of his vehicle. Right then, Natasha felt as if she had been sucker punched. Ever since Gage was about twelve, he had longed to be in the air force. He had brains to boot, but his heart belonged to the air force.

"You... You're going to enlist?"

Her voice came out weaker than she had expected, not wanting the love of her life to do this, even if it did make him happy.

"Natasha... We've gone through this..."

He said quietly, his blue eyes trying to meet hers, but she was no longer look at him.

Sure, they had gone through a million times as friends since the start of junior year when Gage made it clear that he wouldn't be applying for college alongside his best friend. They hadn't been a couple then and even though Natasha had a strong hold on him, he couldn't put off what he had always wanted for a girl that wasn't his. Not officially.

"No! We haven't. Things are different now, Gage!"

Natasha said, growing more upset by the minute. She felt selfish for trying to make Gage stay when she knew it was what he wanted more than anything, but didn't he want her more than anything, too?

"I can't do this right now... We'll talk later. I'll call you, Nat."

He said quietly, unraveling his arms from around her waist, before joining Ricky. It was the wrong thing to do, Gage knew this... Leaving Natasha alone in the school parking lot only mere minutes after they both came to realization that they were soul mates would become the biggest mistake of his life.

Tears streamed down the petite eighteen year old girl's face as she watched Gage drive away to sign his life away to the air force.

It was one thing to leave to go enlist in the air force, but to have no disregard to her feelings. It nearly killed her right then.

A week later, Natasha still hadn't returned any of his phone calls, refused to see him during the school day, and when he stopped by her house, her parents made up lame excuses as to why he couldn't come in or why she wouldn't come to the door.

He knew he hurt her and that he broke her heart, but he was going to be leaving for basic training right after graduation and he wanted to see her. He needed to see her. He had become so used to spending almost every waking moment with her that it was like someone had immediately cut off his air supply and was twisting his heart out of his chest.

If she refused to see him the easy way, well he'd just have to go about it the hard way.

Gage had done this more often than he would like to admit, climbing up the side of her house, to her bedroom. Whenever Natasha was upset when they were younger or he just needed to escape when things got a little rough at home, he would trek to her house, and crawl in through her window.

He would then crawl into bed with her, feel her snuggle back against him, and just lay there holding her. Sometimes he would fall asleep or sometimes he wouldn't and just lay there as long as he needed to before leaving. They never spoke of these encounters, but it comforted them both a great deal, and brought them much closer.

Natasha had gone to bed early, feeling like an empty drone, just barely getting through the days. She was so hurt by Gage, but she missed him so much. Natasha didn't want to talk to him though, knowing he was leaving. She had heard Ricky and him talking about it a few times whenever they happened to cross paths in the hallways at school.

When she heard the window crack open, she knew it was none other than Gage. Her heart began to thud in her chest when his foot hit the carpet of her floor. He crawled into her bed with her, his muscled arms curling around her thin waist, and pulling her close to his warm body.

"I have missed you so much, Natasha. Please..."

He paused, a desperation in his voice that scared her.

"Please do not deny me..."

Natasha said nothing as she turned to face him; her body was clothed only in a night gown and panties. Her nipples pebbled into little stones when they brushed against his chest. He leaned his head down and kissed her lips tenderly. His large hand gently rested on her smooth thigh, gliding up gently before gliding back down, caressing her slowly...

Gage wanted to memorize every inch of her if this would be the last night he would spend with her. Tomorrow, Saturday, would be graduation day. He would leave on Sunday.

Tears stung at Natasha's eyes, realizing this would be their first and last time together for a very long time. She slowly pulled up his shirt and tugged it off as he raised his arms so that she could free his torso of the unnecessary clothe. Once it was disposed of somewhere in the darkness of her room, her soft hands moved down his chest. Her fingertips danced across his nipples causing him to groan slightly before he felt her digits trail down to find his abs.

A loving smile warmed his face as he realized that she was trying to memorize him as well. He captured her lips with his once more, but this time the flood of passion broke the dams, and destroyed everything in his way of having her. He undressed Natasha quickly, his mouth kissing on her shoulders, along her collar bone, down to the valley of her beautiful breasts. He caught her left nipple in his mouth, his tongue swirling around the little diamond of flesh.

"Oh Gage!"

She cried out as a jolt of pleasure surged through her body. He was still wearing his shorts and boxers, but that wasn't for long as he felt Natasha hook her fingers under both waistbands and tug them low. He kicked them off before he resumed his ever slow torture of her body. His fingers explored her wet heat, becoming drenched in her sweet nectar.

Curiously, he dipped a finger into her, feeling her warmth embrace him. The pressure of her walls clamping down on his finger drove him absolutely wild, his member becoming painfully hard. Just as Gage had been curious about her body,

Natasha was curious about his. Her tiny hand wrapped around his surprisingly thick and long shaft, gently stroking him.

Gage damn near shot a load right then and the urge to fuck her brains out was stronger than it had ever been.

He wanted her ready though so that he wouldn't cause her too much pain when he took her virginity and she took his. He pushed his finger in and out, stopping whenever he met the barrier that preserved her. Kept her pure. It was all he needed in this world, knowing this incredible woman was giving herself to him, and no one else.

12