Fate and Destiny Ch. 06

Story Info
Soon her velvety walls tightened around his fingers...
3.1k words
4.5
7.6k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 6-IDENTITY

*** PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.***

"Noel, your mom is on the line." Sandy called Noel holding the phone.

Noel picked the phone up and said-"Christine, how are you?"

"Noel, I am your mother please call me 'mom' just once. I have been waiting for hearing it from you for the last two years." Christine answered sounding stressed.

"Listen Christine, there may be enough proof that I am your daughter but I don't remember anything."

"But, why don't you believe me? Why would I lie to you?"

"I want to believe you. You are a very nice woman. A kind soul and you must have been a great mother but I can't bring myself to believe what you say please don't force me." Noel begged.

"Okay. I won't push but I hope you believe me."

"Christine, I have to tell me something. Brian is taking me somewhere. He says the place is divine for photographers. No matter how much I beg him he won't tell me."

"When are you going to return?"

"I don't know, maybe after a couple of weeks. I will keep you updated."

"Take care honey." Christine said before hanging up.

It had been two years like they say but to her she felt like she had dropped from sky. Two years ago she woke up in a hospital bed and was told that she had a fatal accident. But she couldn't remember anything, anything at all. Her mind was blank when she searched for memories but was filled with thousand of questions.

Her ribs, left leg and left arm were broken. Her head hurt like hurt. It was all she knew when she had woken up in the boring hospital room.

Mr. and Mrs. Davis had been very kind. They told her that she was their daughter but she didn't recognize them. Her head hurt every time she tried to press herself to remember her previous life. The doctor had said that due to damage in the cerebral cortex and amygdale regions in the brain which caused Retrograde Amnesia.

Now she was in Paris, with Brian, her mentor. When she was lost and her life had no meaning, only photography brought peace to her mind. Brian Fitzgerald, world renowned still photographer who was at the dinner at Mr. Davis' place, saw her pictures. They caught his master eyes and he took her under his wings as a protégée.

Brian was a very handsome man in his mid fifties. His dark hair with slight grey streaks, properly maintained body and an English accent was enough to catch any teenager's heart but Noel felt unaffected by it. She couldn't why she felt like a blade has pierced through her heart. She felt an unknown pain in heart which couldn't be relieved by anything. She knew girls her age went crazy after boys. But she never felt anything for anyone. No matter who was in front of her, she never felt attracted to anyone. Even if Robert Pattison were to appear before her, she wouldn't have felt anything even if she found she found enough evidence that she fascinated him in her "previous life".

Sandy, her very close friend and roommate even suggested the lesbian side to her personality but Noel had to discard that theory too because she never felt hot when thought about getting intimate with a girl.

"Sandy, I have to meet Brian to plan for our little journey to the paradise." Noel said to Sandy taking off.

Paris is a beautiful place to be at. People say it is one of the most romantic places in this world.The people here have so many emotions on their faces, as a photographer it overwhelmed her. The scenic beauty of the place was good to die for. She looked at people around her, some were happy, some were happy. But she didn't feel anything except the pain in her heart. If it wouldn't have been for the pain, she doubted she was even a human.

She reached Brian's apartment. His place looked like an expensive suite of a world class hotel.

"Brian, enough with the surprise please tell me where the hell are we going?" Noel asked sinking into plush couch beside Brian who was busy skipping from channel to channel on his TV.

"Sorry, beautiful. But I can't reveal the destination." Brain said pasting a big naughty grin on his face.

Noel let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Don't be disappointed beautiful, I can assure you that it is a beautiful place with terrific people and I have very beautiful memories from that place." Brain said after hearing her sigh.

"Please at least give me a hint. Please, Please." Noel begged to Brian.

"Okay, Okay. The hint is search for pots full of gold there. Now get your ass of my couch and go your bags. We are leaving first thing in the morning." Brian screamed pushing her off the couch.

* * * *

Noel opened her sleepy eyes and asked-"Brian are we there yet?"

"No, but we will be there soon." Brian answered.

When Noel had entered Roissy International airport in Paris earlier that day, she had asked-"I will know in few minutes where are we going but I want you to tell me please."

"Fine, look for leprechauns when we reach there." Brian told.

"We are going to Ireland!" Noel sounded shocked.

"Why are you shocked?"

"I don't know it feels like I have been there before and my heart is beating really very fast."

"It's because of the excitement I guess. It is a very beautiful place."

"You said that you had good memories of that place. I you don't mind, I would like to know." Noel asked walking towards the security check.

"I met Kate there." Brian answered looking dreamy.

"Wow, tell me more."

"I was in college when me and some my friends went there for holidays and she was there with her sister. We hooked up and fell in love. The people next door to us in the hotel we were staying complained all the time."

"Hey, stop. I don't want details of your love life you know."

Kate was Brian's wife for 25 years and anyone who even looked them could tell they were as passionate as they were back then when they met each other for the first time.

"Castlebar is really my favorite place in this world."

"We are going to Castlebar." Noel whispered. Hearing the exact location for her tour her heart started to beat even faster than before. It felt like she had some kind of connection to that place.

"Stop day dreaming Noel, we are at our destination." Brian said shaking her back into present.

The place was beautiful. It was so serene that it took Noel's breath away.

They checked into a hotel which was already booked by Kate.

When Noel opened the window and the scene was so beautiful that she couldn't stop taking pictures.

Brian had told her to him in the restaurant below in an hour. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She decided to wear a light blue tank top and a pair of khaki shorts. She took her Nikon with her and headed down stairs.

It was already decided that they would go all around and take pictures. After taking their breakfast, they went site seeing and Noel was amazed to see such a beautiful place. She didn't know why she felt like she had been there before. The trees, the people, the landscape, even the buildings everything seemed familiar but she didn't know why. She thought she may have been here on a holiday with her family but she doubted that because her 'father' seemed to a very busy person. The day went by and it was one of the most exciting days in her life. She had taken so many pictures that she wondered what will happen if she had stay here for more than a few weeks. Noel was very tired by the time she got out of the shower. She changed into her pajamas and was deep sleep within a few moments.

Rough fingers ran through Noel's lips parting them slowly, making her shiver. The fingers made a beeline towards her breasts and slightly pinched her nipple through the thin material of the tank top she was wearing. Her body was shaking with anticipation for what was coming next. The fingers slowly made whorls around her nipple and then rubbed them slowly. She could feel fingers inside her panties rubbing her swollen clit. By this time her cunt was dripping with her juices. The strong hands lifted her top in urgency and unclasped her bra. The shorts she was wearing were long gone and the hands were now pulling her panties down. She felt lips on her lips which kissed her gently. The tongue parted her lips and dueled with her tongue.

She didn't open her eyes; she wanted to savor the moments. She knew it was a man because his hard prick poked her right thigh. He kissed her more and more making her feel shudder with anticipation. The fingers around her nipple were stroking very gently and the fingers below her waist were dipped inside her throbbing cunt. The in and out motion of the fingers were making her mind blank. Soon her velvety walls tightened around his fingers and her orgasm hit her. Suddenly she felt something hard at her entrance. She knew it had to be his cock. He was making sure that Noel was ready enough for him. He slowly entered her, making her squirm under him. His gentle stokes were too much for Noel to take. She raised her hips signaling him to increase his speed. He did what he asked he slammed into her hard and then harder and harder. His lips never parting hers, soon another orgasm hit her and then again. It was way too much for him to take; he came inside her spreading the seeds into her womb.

Noel woke up panting and was relieved that it was only a dream. But it felt as if she had gone through this in her earlier life.

Her panties were wet. No matter how much she thought, it didn't make any sense. She had never had a wet dream before. She never even was found any guy attractive enough. She thought that even if she had a lover in her previous life why he hasn't shown up yet. It was very strange. It was her first night in Ireland and she was having wet dreams. She cleaned herself up and went back to bed. It was only four in the morning and she thought she could have a few more hours of sleep.

She woke up at eight and was taking a shower when Brian called her and asked her to join him for breakfast downstairs. She decided to wear a lemon yellow sundress and matching sandals.

When Noel reached downstairs she saw Brian and Kate looking at some pictures.

"What are you doing here Kate?" Noel asked surprisingly.

"Am I not allowed to join you?" Kate asked rhetorically.

"No, you are. But Brain didn't tell me anything." Noel answered.

"It is second part of your surprise." Brian interjected.

"My surprise? I thought it was coming here for taking beautiful pictures." Noel said. She looked at the pictures on the table and saw that the pictures were taken by her and were some of her best works. She suddenly asked- "What are you doing with my pictures?"

"Chill darling, we are just taking a look at your best works." Kate answered.

"I am having an exhibition in Singapore next week and I was consulting with Kate if we could put your pictures there too." Brian said. Not only a loving wife; Kate was also Brian's manager.

Noel couldn't believe her ears. She was going to have her very first exhibition and also with her mentor. But she was also a little sad and said-"With Brian's work there, no one is even going to look at mine."

"That's not true. Your pictures are really good and fresh. I have told you this earlier and I am saying it again they tell a story which is the greatest asset for your pictures." Kate consolidated her.

"Okay, now we need some of your best and fresh works. So take as many good pictures you can in three days because then we are leaving for Singapore." Brian said in his work mode.

The next three days were work, work and only work for Noel. She was looking forward to her first ever exhibition.

They took an early flight and reached Changi international airport, Singapore before sunset. They had booked rooms in Fragrance hotel.

She had only one night to rest because the next day she had to go the gallery to make arrangements for the exhibition day after the next day.

* * * *

The next day was more tiring than her four days in Ireland. Noel decided to go bed earlier than usual. She took a long bath in the big bathtub of the hotel room and went to sleep.

"I love you. I love you so much." He said and kissed her hard on her lips. Noel's body was on fire by the time the kiss ended.

The man kissed her neck and she gasped. She couldn't see the man's face which was disappointing but it didn't stop her from moaning.

The man kissed the valley between her breasts. Noel's swollen nipples were waiting for his attention but he teased her more and more. He kissed her breasts but neglected her nipples. When Noel tried to reach her hard nipples, he pinned her hands above her heads with one of his strong hands. She squirmed underneath him. He trailed little kisses down to her stomach. He licked her sensitive skin which made Noel moan louder.

He kissed her swollen clit and sucked it hard. He then released her hands and guided his finger into her wanton pussy. With his other hand he elevated her hip while continuing the licking and nibbling her clit. He increased his fingers' pace and soon

Noel came on his fingers. He licked her cleaned and thanked her.

After coming back to her senses Noel pulled him into a hard kiss and rolled him over while continuing her kiss. She straddled his hip and kissed him on his chest. She licked his nipples while stroking his hard cock in her soft and warm hands. She then sat up and lowered herself on his cock. Both of them moaned simultaneously as his cock went inside her wet and dripping pussy. His hands helped her to gain a steady pace on his cock. When he was satisfied with her pace, his hands started rubbing her tits and he played with her nipples with his forefinger and thumb.

He then pulled her down and sucked her nipples. His thrusts were more forceful than before and Noel couldn't stop herself. She came hard on her cock again and again. Then she gasped and said-"Please, come inside me. Make me the mother of your child. Plant your seed inside of me. Ahh... Ahhh... I want you now. Please. Please, make a baby with me Ahhh...." And she came harder than ever and he couldn't stop himself. She collapsed on her and said-"I love you too."

When Noel came back to her senses, she was in her hotel room panting and sweating. She was out breath. Her panties were soaked. Even the shorts were wet with her cum. It was another wet dream; she was having them since her first day in Ireland. She thought that they would stop once she left Ireland but they had become more serious and now she wanted to make babies with this man.

It was half past four and the sun was yet to rise but she couldn't get to sleep anymore. The fear of the dreams and the excitement of the exhibition were too much.

Noel decided to wear a pair of jeans and a red halter top for the final tour of the gallery before the exhibition. She decided to put a little make up on. This day was going to be her best day.

Kate and Noel went to The Opera Gallery at Ngee Ann City on Orchard Road. It was a beautiful gallery and the staff had arranged both Brian's and Noel's pictures in a beautiful fashion. It was breath taking. Even if majority of the space was covered by Brian's work but a significant amount of space was also provided for Noel's work.

While returning to their hotel Kate requested the cab driver to take them to Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

"Why are we going there?" Noel asked Kate.

Kate saw the puzzled expression on Noel's face and answered-"I think you have met Amber and know that she works for a software development company in Germany."

Amber was Brian and Kate's daughter. She was twenty three years old brunette. She was petite and was very beautiful. Noel had met her once before when she was in Paris.

Noel nodded and Kate continued-"She is here. The Ngee Ann and Singapore Polytechnics have organized a tech fest for software developing companies and she is here with her bosses and colleagues. I want to invite her and her friends to the exhibition."

They soon reached their destination. Kate called Amber upon reaching the auditorium and Noel saw the brunette coming towards them.

She saw Noel and hugged her. "How are you? I haven't seen in a long time. You are looking beautiful and I am delighted that you are going global soon." Amber said.

"It all thanks to your parents." Noel answered.

"You are just like Amber to us." Kate said.

"Yes, more like a little sister." Amber said giggling. "Now come on I want to you to meet everyone." Amber said while pulling them through the crowd.

Noel saw a very handsome man standing in front of her. He was taller than her and was well built. Even in the business suit he was looking ravishing. His blond hair and deep blue eyes were made him so attractive that it made her heart flutter. He was wearing a pair of rectangular specs which suited him well. His full lips were so kissable that her mouth went dry thinking about it. Her panties were damped by thinking how well this man fitted her 'WET' dream man's image. It was first time she felt so attracted to anyone. Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled at her and she was charmed by it.

Amber introduced him to Kate and Noel-"Mom, Noel this is my boss Mr. Leon Monroe."

*******

***THANK YOU FOR READING.***