Fate and Destiny Ch. 07

Story Info
Sucked and fucked at the same moment.
8.7k words
3.95
9.6k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS SERIES. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. ***

CHAPTER 7- FATE???

"And this is Noel Angel and my mother Kate." Amber said introducing Noel to Leon.

Noel noticed this guy staring at her. She felt like she had seen him somewhere before no, no make that been with him before but if she would have known him he would have said something.

In the meantime they were joined by a very handsome man of Asian descent. He looked at Noel for a moment but his eyes when reached Amber, they were stuck there for more time than required. Noel suspected there was something between them.

Amber noticed this new guy and introduced him to everyone. "And this is Seito Koduki."

"Hello." Kate and Noel said simultaneously.

"Why are you here? Is there something that you are representing?" Kate asked curiously.

"Mom, Noel, Seito and Leon have designed new device the help of which we can determine what a person is thinking." Amber answered. But when she saw the questioning look on her mom and Noel's face she continued-"It uses that person's heart rate, blood pressure, amount of perspiration and level of activity. I think it's better if Seito tells you about it." Amber saw her mother signaling her to have a private talk with her and decided to leave the topic to the men.

"We use a thermal camera and determine the various factors which are then compared with the standard levels we have acquired by research on 500 people. We have a touch pad and a small camera which are connected to the computer wirelessly. The computer determines the result." Seito was totally in his business mode.

Meanwhile, Kate took Amber to a corner and asked-"I think that Seito guy looks at you differently. Tell me is something going on."

"Yes, Mom. He and I are dating." Amber was blushing from head to toe as she said these words.

"What?" Kate was surprised. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? And think you see that Leon is much better looking than him then why are you with the Asian. No offense." Kate gave a questioning look.

"Mom, you won't believe Leon is not interested in anyone at all. He is not gay but he seems to have the same problem as Noel. And stop saying bad things about my boyfriend I love him." Amber said.

They turned toward Noel and saw Leon staring at Noel.

"He is definitely not gay." Kate commented.

"This device can be an important weapon against criminals. We have made only two prototype devices. They are highly useful in defense and safety sectors. We are hoping to get a contract of nearly around 40 million US dollars." Amber said joining the conversation.

"It's all thanks to Leon. He designed the entire software, I only designed the device." Seito interrupted.

"My husband Brian and his protégée Noel are having an exhibition at The Opera gallery this evening at 7 pm. We came here to invite you to join us at the exhibition." Kate said to the group.

"I didn't know you were a photographer Miss Angel." Leon finally said apart from staring. "We would be happy to be there."

Noel and Kate returned to the hotel and prepared themselves for the evening.

****

Noel saw her photos in the small area provided to her and was really happy to show her talent to the world. Guests had started coming to the gallery. Kate had introduced Noel to various critics and many potential customers. Some her photos were already sold but Noel was looking at the entrance every five minutes. Waiting for the blond guy she met earlier today.

Finally she saw amber and Seito walking hand in hand but Leon was nowhere to be seen. Noel became sure that Leon would not be there and she felt tears coming in her eyes. But then she saw him walking in a pair of formal black pants and shirt. His specs were gone. He was looking like a fallen angel. Noel's heart was beating very fast and she surprised when amber hugged her and said-"You are looking gorgeous."

Noel was wearing a violet silk strapless gown. The waist had small pearls in flowery pattern. She was wearing a simple set of pearl necklace and earrings. Her beautiful brown curls were framing her face.

"Thank you for the compliment. And you are looking ravishing yourself." Noel complimented Amber.

Everyone had a drink in his hand and the evening seemed reaching its peak. The group went through the gallery looking at various pictures Brian. His work was brilliant but it suited more to the older generation. The group stopped to look at Noel's work. They were fresh and it felt like they transported you the place the pictures were taken.

"If this picture is not sold yet, I would like to buy it." Leon suddenly broke the silence.

He was talking about a picture taken in Castlebar. The picture had a couple kissing under a big tree. They were entwined in each other's body. By looking at the picture one could easily guess that the couple was in love.

"Why this picture in particular?" Amber asked Leon.

"My girlfriend and I went to Castlebar once and we were under the same tree, doing the exact thing. It reminds me of her." Leon answered.

"You have a girlfriend? Why haven't you told us about her before?" Seito asked, surprised by the revelation.

"I don't have one. I had one." Leon replied.

"What happened to her?" Noel asked suddenly.

"I lost her in an accident." Leon informed everyone.

"I am sorry." Noel said sadly.

"It's okay. Now can you please tell me if it is taken or not."

"Oh, no. it's not taken yet."

"Good. I will go and talk to Kate about it." Leon said and went in search of Kate.

Everyone appreciated Noel's work and almost all of her work was sold. It was a dream come true moment for Noel. Noel couldn't have anymore conversation with Leon. Soon the evening came to an end and Noel was in her bed by midnight.

When she woke up late in the morning and found her panties wet. She had had a wet dream similar to ones before but this time she saw the face of Leon. She scolded herself and decided to go for shopping and site seeing.

****

Noel was wearing a black jeans and a black strapless top when she went out for shopping. She thought having breakfast first and stopped at a café.

When she entered the white lotus café the first thing she saw was Mr. Leon Monroe sipping his coffee and reading a newspaper. She decided to join him.

"Good morning, Mr. Monroe. Can I sit here?" Noel asked. "It seems that this place is pretty popular." Noel said looking at the occupied tables.

"Good morning to you too and please call me Leon." Leon said giving a charming smile.

He was in a white shirt and classic blue jeans. His specs were giving him a serious look. According to Noel he was looking good enough for breakfast.

"I assume that you haven't had breakfast and would you like to order now." Leon said when Noel didn't answer.

"Sorry, yes I would like to order now and you can call me Noel." Noel blushed while saying these simple things.

"No, I think Angel is better. I would like to call you Angel if you don't mind."

"I don't mind."

After ordering a hot cup of cocoa and sandwiches Noel asked Leon-"Sorry, I forgot to ask you yesterday. How did the tech fest go? I mean did you get someone interested in your software?"

"Yes, the American government signed a 70 million contract with us for as many devices we can provide, this morning on this very table nearly 15 minutes ago." Leon answered calmly.

"That's really a big news and cause for celebration." Noel said.

"I was told that last night was your first exhibition. I didn't think there were any of your family members. I hope you don't mind that I ask."

"No, it's totally fine. My father is a senator and the elections are just a few months away so he and my mum are very busy."

"Oh. I can imagine how much you must be missing them and their support."

"Actually, it doesn't matter much that they are not here. After the accident I don't even know that they are my real parents or not."

"Amber has told me about your accident and loss of memory. I am really sorry."

"Don't be. I know how must be feeling losing your beloved in an accident. I have lost everyone in it."

"Leave the sad talk okay. When was last time you had a vacation?" Leon asked.

"I can't remember. If I had one it had to be before the accident. Why do you ask?" Noel was surprised by his question.

"Actually I am going on an Asia tour for three weeks. If you would like I want to go with me. You should make new memories you know."

"But, it is so sudden. I mean I met you yesterday."

"I understand that you don't trust me. But I promise I would never hurt you. I am leaving in three days if you change your mind I am staying in this hotel and this is the number please give a call." Leon left the café handing over Noel a piece of paper.

****

Noel watched the paper Leon had given her earlier that day. Coincidentally Leon was staying at the same hotel as her, while she was on the seventh floor he was on the fifth floor. All of them including Brian and Kate had celebrated the million dollar deal at lunch. Seito and Amber told her that General Walker was very clear that he wanted signing of the contract at breakfast and in a very casual manner. Seito and Amber left the place after General Walker.

When the boys went out, Noel talked to the mother and daughter about Leon's proposal. Amber made it very clear Leon is a perfect gentleman and if he had asked her to go out on a trip he must have either thought that she could use this tour to take better pictures or he must be attracted to her. And she thought that the latter was true. Kate told her that it was visible how much she herself was attracted to the man and if she is ready to be in relationship, she should go to him this evening and talk to him.

Brian and Kate were out for dinner in a fancy restaurant while Seito and Amber were busy clubbing.

After going through the wardrobe for more than an hour she had decided to wear to a navy blue short skirt and light pink shirt. She thought it was too late to chicken out since she needed a break herself and going on a working holiday with a handsome such as Leon was far more better than going herself.

So, teen minutes later she found herself knocking at Leon's door.

It took some time but when he finally opened the door he was looking delicious in the bathing robe and damped hair. For a few seconds Noel was dumbstruck by the sight. She came to her senses after Leon invited her to come inside.

"Hello, Angel. What brings you here?" Leon asked quietly.

"I am sorry, if I disturbed you." Noel sounded a bit distracted.

"No, not all, I was just taking a shower. Please take a seat. If you would excuse me I would like put some clothes on." Leon said gesturing towards the bed. He then took some clothes out of the cupboard and went into the bathroom.

"So, we were talking about?" Leon asked, coming out of the bathroom, wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of khaki pants.

"I thought about your offer and I have decided to go with you on your Asia tour, if the offer still stands." Noel said hesitantly.

"Yes, the offer is still there and thank you so much for agreeing."

"I would really like to go some places in this part of the world and it would be better if I go with someone rather than going alone."

"Yes, and it won't go in vain. You can take some amazing pictures there too."

"Yes, of course I can and I definitely will."

"It's set then. Give me your passport and I will buy you the tickets."

"Please, I want to pay for the tickets."

"Okay. Please tell Kate to deliver that 'Castlebar couple tree' picture to my place in Berlin."

"Yes, absolutely. If you don't mind can I ask you about your girlfriend...." Noel was suddenly interrupted by knock on the door.

"Sorry, I have to take that." Leon moved toward the door.

Leon was surprised by room service carrying dinner. He enquired who ordered it since he didn't. The bellboy gave him a note and after reading it Leon took the trolley and came inside.

Noel was surprised and asked-"I am not really sure..." she was cut off by Leon mid sentence.

"I didn't order this. I was supposed to go down to have my dinner. This is from Seito and Amber. They must have known it somehow that you were going to come here."

"Actually I talked with Amber about this."

"We can't return it. Would you give me the honor to have dinner with you?"

"Yes."

"My last meal was the lunch we all had together and I am sort of hungry. Let's see what we have here, Satay as entrée, hainese chicken rice as main course and chocolate cake for dessert. How interesting. And Oh I forgot French red wine." Leon said pulling out the wine.

"Oh, that's must be from amber. She knows I really like Red Wine." Noel said quietly.

"So, let's start."

They ate the dinner while taking sips of the delicious wine. The flow of conversation was light and was mostly concentrated on work. Soon the wine bottle was two third empty and Noel started stuttering while speaking.

Leon took the glass from her hand and set it down on the table and said-"I think you had enough to drink, let's have some fresh air."

He dragged her to the balcony and opened the doors. He was grateful that at least she could walk straight. They went out and the city looked amazing. She went to the railing and looked down.

"Be careful and away from there. You are too drunk." Leon sounded worried. He moved beside her and held her hand.

"I am not that drunk and I am not going to fall." Noel looked into his eyes. She felt like his chocolate brown eyes were looking straight through her.

"You know, I don't know what the eighteen years of my life would have been, maybe good, maybe bad. But I am so unlucky that I don't even remember myself. My family, my friends, my life, and my identity everything is lost." Noel continues. She looked down at the city, looking so different from Paris but beautiful none the less.

"For some people who had bad memories, who have lost someone loved wish that they don't have those painful memories at all. I don't know what your life must have been but I do know that if it was bad then it is good that you lost them. Seeing someone sad who is so beautiful would have been a pain to the eyes as well as heart." Leon said looking into her eyes.

"I am glad that I made the decision to go with you. You are such a nice man."

"How do you know I am nice? I can be a psychopath killer?" Leon said with a playful tone.

"A man who can justify forgetting all about you can't be that bad and because I know you are not a psychopath killer. Also..." Noel tip toed to kiss him.

At first the kiss was gentle but when Leon kissed her back, the kiss became more demanding. She parted his lips with her tongue and nibbled his lower lip. He kissed her back with the same amount of passion. He raised her and held her hips not breaking the kiss even for a second. They walked inside the room kissing each other. When they parted to take some air, he put her down. But she had something else in her mind; she pushed him on the bed and slowly crawled over him.

She straddled his hips and started kissing him. Her kisses were hot and demanding. Without breaking the kisses, she started unbuttoning her shirt and pulled Leon's hands and put them on her firm breasts. "Please, I need you." Was all she could say.

Even if Leon was not as drunk as her, but the way she was offering herself would have caused any monk to knead those beautiful breasts. He returned her kisses willingly and toyed with her hard nipples. She on her account pushed his T-shirt upward and touched his toned muscles.

Leon was out of control himself. He hiked her skirt up and rubbed her hungry pussy through the thin and silky material of her panty. She was already wet from the heated action and her juices were flowing through the material. Her clit was swollen and could be felt from the skimpy underwear. He rubbed her button with his thumb while his fore and middle fingers were busy rubbing her pussy lips.

Noel stoked his cock through the khaki pants for a while before pulling his cock out. She stroked it harder and harder. The initially semi erect cock grew in size in her tiny hands and the small droplets of precum started oozing out of the pink head. It was getting hard for Leon to control himself.

At this point Noel stopped kissing and positioned her pussy on top of his cock and started gyrating her hips while begging Leon-"Please, put it inside me. Please, I can't take it anymore."

Something inside Leon's head snapped and he rolled over. Noel was now lying on her back and Leon was in top of her. She mumbled something and then passed out.

****

Noel woke up in the morning. She felt her legs were entwined with a pair a manly legs. A warm body spooned her frame like they were two pieces of the same puzzle. A hand was holding her just below her bosom. It was very intimate. The loneliness she had been feeling every night for the past two years in her heart was gone like it disappeared in those wet dreams which were now filled with Leon's caresses. She thought that it was one of her oh so realistic dreams and she went back to sleep.

A few minutes later she remembered last night's incident and she became aware of her surroundings. She came to her senses that she wasn't dreaming and Leon was holding her to his body dearly. She feared that if she moved even the slightest Leon could wake up but she wanted to his face the first in the morning and this urge made her turn to face him. She saw sleeping in a very calm manner. His parted lips invited her for a good morning kiss and she raised her head to him. Her kiss was returned by him but it took her a few minutes to figure out that he was already awake. He slowly opened his chocolaty brown eyes. His smile was perfect and totally mesmerizing.

Her blue eyes met his and he said- "Good morning Angel. Sorry but I couldn't stop myself from kissing you back."

She wide eyed stared at his naked body holding her in a tight embrace.

He saw her bewilderment and said-"Don't worry, nothing happened last night. You passed out before anything could go any further." He rose from the bed and continued-"I wanted to sleep on the spare mattress but you didn't let me get out of bed. I am sorry that I am only in a boxer but I am not comfortable sleeping fully clothed."

"I am sorry for my behavior last night. I should get going." Noel apologized.

"It's fine. You were really drunk. Would you like to have breakfast with me in the restaurant below?" When Noel nodded, Leon continued "Okay, that's set then. And please freshen up before going to your room, you look a little..." And he trailed off.

She went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later looking a little better than before.

"I will meet you in the lobby in the next thirty minutes if it is fine?" Noel asked shyly.

Half an hour later Noel found herself in the lobby in a pair of classic blue jeans and a red T-shirt. Her hair was tied up in a pony and she looked like a school girl. Leon was wearing a pink and white striped shirt and a black formal pant. His specs were absent. He really looked very smart.

"I have ordered two cups of hot coffee, Kaya toast and Plain thosai. I hope you like them." Leon said starting a conversation.

"Yes, I think I would like them. Thank you so much. I wouldn't have known what to order." Noel said giving a smile.

"I am sorry for the other night. I wasn't much drunk and I should have handled the situation better." Leon sounded apologetic.

"It's okay Leon. It wasn't your fault. If it would have been any other man he could have gone really far when I was literally offering my self to you. I should be the one to be sorry not you." Noel was blushing the entire time she said those words and couldn't even look straight in to his eyes.