Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
Reed tries to seduce Natasha while Gage is at Lackland.
6.5k words
4.43
16.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~Hey, everybody! This is chapter 3 of Fate. It took me so long to write this, because I honestly had no idea where I wanted to go from here, but I finally figured it out, so hopefully updates will becoming more often. No promises, but I will most certainly try. I truly apologize for keeping you waiting, but hang in there. There's going to be a lot of upcoming drama. Some that will really get some of you angry and ready to fight, but remember, it's a story and drama is necessary. Hope you enjoy this update! Any constructive criticism and suggestions are more than welcome.~~

*

Reed had been ever so pleased when Natasha texted him, feeling rather elated. It had been quite the surprise to hear his phone ringing, not having expected her to call so soon. It was like he didn't have to do any of the work at all. In fact maybe his plans of wooing her wouldn't have to be so elaborate if it continued to proceed so easily. The more time he got to spend with her, the more time he had to sweep her off of her pretty little feet, and claim her as his own. He was going to have her no matter what it took... Drastic measures included.

He just had to remember to remain "subtle" in his advances towards gaining her affection if he didn't want to her scare her back into the arms of that loser, Gage. Reed just couldn't understand how an army meathead such as that prick could gain a woman of Natasha's caliber. As far as he was concerned, he was the only one that deserved her.

He thought about her at all hours of the day and spent a hefty amount of time relieving himself of the erections she left with him. Oh how he could practically taste her sweet essence and hear her screaming his name in pleasure, writhing beneath him as he claimed her in the most primal way. Oh yes... Natasha Stone would be Reed's. Whether or not she wanted to be.

*

Alone couldn't begin to describe the way Natasha felt. It had been five days since she was released from the hospital and although her mother and father had been wonderful, keeping her company, she longed for people who weren't 'obliged' to be there for her. Of course, Natasha knew her parents were anything, but obliged to be there for her and were there for her, because they loved her with all of their hearts.

It just wasn't the same, though. She missed Gage intensely, because she knew it would still be another four weeks before he arrived home after graduation from Lackland. And even when he was home it would be a short time before he was stationed elsewhere. They had lucked out that Lackland was only so far away, but what about next time? What would happen when he was really gone? Natasha was hoping they could do a quick wedding when he came back so that she could move with him and live with him on base. She just prayed everything worked out.

But aside from thinking about and planning her life with Gage, she mainly just sat on the couch like a drone, and stared at the T.V. watching endless shows and movies. So texting Reed, aka Dr. Tucker, and inviting him over had seemed like a really good idea. He seemed like a genuine guy and looked like he could be a great friend eventually. Too bad she just didn't know his real intentions.

*

When Reed arrived, Natasha didn't notice how strange he was acting. Instead, she was just happy for a bit of company. He had showed up bearing a box of chocolate and a new dvd that had just been released. Natasha had been thrilled by this and hugged him in a friendly manner. It took all of his willpower to hold back from copping a feel as he felt Natasha's scrumptious body pressed up against him. He followed her as she lead him to the living room.

"Make yourself comfortable, Dr... Er... Reed. It's so weird to call you that." She giggled while leaning over to put the dvd into the dvd player. Reed gasped silently as he stared at her round ass. In his mind, Reed pictured Natasha bent over, her juices flowing down her thighs as he thrust himself into her wet heat. Did this girl not know she was a goddess made to be worshipped? Surely he would show her just how delectable she was and show her that, that little boy Gage she was playing with had nothing on a real man like him.

He was so aroused by the image of her bent over and had to nonchalantly adjust his growing member in his pants so that it was pointing down his leg, and not so noticeable. He could have smacked himself for not wearing loose pants instead of the dark jeans he was sporting right now.

When Natasha turned back to Reed, she was a little stunned by how handsome he was, just sitting there. It was the first time that she had taken the opportunity to really look at him and look she did. He reminded her of an Abercrombie and Fitch model, but more rugged. How did a man like him come to be a doctor and why was he not taken? She would find the answers to both, but the latter's answer would take a bit longer to uncover than the former's answer.

He had wild dirty blonde hair that had very light, natural blonde streaks running throughout. He looked muscular beneath the casual black and very form fitting Jimi Hendrix t-shirt he was sporting and goodness were those dark navy blue jeans hugging him in all the right places. Holy crap is that his penis? Natasha asked herself when she swore she noticed his bulge. It couldn't be. There's no reason for Reed to be aroused right now. She chalked it up to her active imagination and her still very high hormones.

Natasha scolded herself for the dirty thoughts that raced through her mind. He was undoubtedly attractive, but there was just no way she would ever cheat on Gage. She loved him after all. Didn't she? Natasha had been having these types of thoughts like crazy lately. They were both still very young. She was only eighteen and Gage was also. He had plans of being in the air force. Would marriage work for them? She was so afraid rushing into it would be a mistake and she thought she wanted to live a little before settling down. But wasn't being with Gage something she had unconsciously wanted her entire life? Oh, how confused she was right now.

Reed had noticed Natasha openly checking him out and all of the blood flowed south from his brain straight to his member. He slyly grinned to himself before patting the spot on the couch beside him. Natasha noticed this gesture and joined him.

"Do you want a drink or anything? Food..." She suggested, feeling a little anxious being around him, and trying to find an excuse as to put some distance in between them until she had herself under control.

She hadn't had sex in four weeks since Gage had first left for Lackland which really wasn't much of a problem besides the fact that her libido was now in overdrive. Before the miscarriage, she had masturbated frequently to take the edge off, and although she hadn't been having a lot of sexual thoughts, being this close to Reed was definitely having its affect on her. She could smell the scent of his cologne and his natural, very manly scent disguised beneath it. The aroma acted like a pheremone and it was taking all she could not to make a move on him. Images of Gage kept popping up in her mind and it made her feel guilty. She looked down at her engagement ring and felt foolish all of a sudden.

"No, thank you." Reed said, his voice coming out a bit huskier than he had intended due to his state of arousal.

"Oh... Okay..." Natasha stated softly as she reached for the remote to press play for the movie to begin. As the movie progressed, Reed had gotten bold and curled his arm around her shoulders. Natasha had leaned into him, enjoying the warmth and comfort his body provided hers. She had fallen asleep about half way through and when the movie ended, Reed tried his best to readjust his still raging hard on without waking her. She was so beautiful and he had four weeks to persuade her that he was the man for her or at least persuade her that getting so committed so young could be a bad idea. Unfortunately, when he moved to correct himself, Natasha awoke a bit startled. She looked up at him at the same time he moved to look down at her.

Their eyes locked. A green hazel on a deep gray. If Reed wanted he could have kissed her at that very moment, but he refused to scare her away, and he knew that's exactly what an action so hasty would do. He slowly pulled back, feigning a sheepish look.

"I'm sorry... Didn't mean to wake you... I should get going now, Natasha. We will see each other soon, yes?" He asked, looking so hopeful as he did. Natasha smiled brightly at him, running her fingers through her dark hair.

"Oh... Definitely..." She tried not to be disappointed about him leaving, but knew he probably had other engagements. Probably had a date to get to or something. For some reason, the idea of Reed dating someone else gave Natasha a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

They both rose from the couch and Reed walked to the door with Natasha behind him. He opened it, but before walking through, he turned to face her. "I'll see you soon, beautiful." His words came out smoothly as he leaned his head down and kissed her on her cheek gently. With that he was off, proud of himself for such a flawless evening. Or near flawless had it not been for his arousal.

Natasha slowly closed the door, stunned. Reed was gorgeous and apparently he thought she was beautiful. With only a teenage girl's naivety, she let her heart soar a little bit; momentarily forgetting Gage Benevento was the keeper of her heart.

*

The next two weeks flew by with Natasha deciding that she once again ready to move out on her own which had been put on hold due to her miscarriage and spending time with Reed when neither of them were working. He was the one who she told her deepest thoughts to and who comforted her whenever she was struck by the guilt or sorrow from the miscarriage. Speaking to Gage, although nice, was rare and not hardly often enough. She was starting to have more and more doubts if this was what their relationship would be like while he was serving their country. She didn't think she could handle it. Plus, Reed was slyly planting the seeds of doubt in her mind and she was beginning to believe his words. After all, he was older and wiser. Right?

"Dad... When's the truck going to be ready?" Natasha called down the stairs since her father was clearing out some of the equipment from the bed of his truck. The moving vans had been there yesterday and her apartment was almost finished. Well her bedroom was and some of the living room, but she still needed to buy a lot of furniture.

"It's ready now, Nat." Vladimir Stone shouted up to his daughter, heading upstairs to help her carry the last of her boxes out to the truck.

Just as they were heading outside, Reed drove into the driveway. A frown instantly was upon her father's face, not quite liking the man, and knowing full well there was something off with him. He just couldn't pin it, but Natasha seemed to like him, and she seemed to be a good judge of character so he just put it off to being a father who was a tid bit over protective of his daughter.

"Reed!" Natasha squealed with delight, carefully placing the box on the ground, and running over to him. They hadn't gotten very close lately and she felt as though he were her best friend. Once Reed was out of his car, he embraced Natasha, but forced himself to keep it brief since her father was right there. He didn't want to raise too many suspicions.

"Decided to come and see if there was any way to offer you guys some help. How about it?" He said, going over to the box she had put down, and picking it up. He carried it over to the truck and placed it in.

"Oh that would be awesome, Reed! Thank you." Natasha stated softly as she followed him over to the truck. Her eyes checking him out as he went. He was a really handsome guy.

Natasha was extremely confused as to her feelings about Reed. He was such a great guy and he could offer her the stability that Gage's dangerous job couldn't. Gage would be stationed at a place at one moment and might have to up and move the next depending on his superior's orders and Natasha wasn't so sure that was the life for her. Heck, they had hardly tested the waters of a real relationship before becoming engaged and that scared the sweet Jesus out of her.

"Well.... That's everything baby girl... We should hit the road." Vladimir said once he made sure all of the boxes were secure. He didn't like the way that Natasha and Reed kept stealing glances at each other. That was something Natasha had done so often with Gage. That was a good man right there and Vlad knew it down to his bones. Had always known it. Now his baby girl might be messing up the chance of good love with a great man for a man that didn't sit too right with him. He knew that Reed was in his late twenties, maybe even thirty. The fact that he was hanging with a freshly graduated girl was very strange to him. He had tried to talk to his daughter about it, but she kept assuring him that Reed was nothing but a friend.

"Okay, Dad! Hey, Reed, how about you follow us over? Help me get everything unpacked..." Nat suggested, wanting to spend some time with him today since he had made the effort to surprise her and offer some help.

Reed responded by opening the passenger door of the truck for her while her father climbed in the driver's side. "Certainly, Natasha. I'll be right behind you the entire way." He assured her before closing the door once she was safely inside and walking back to his own car.

Reed couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face. He was hoping that Natasha could convince her father to leave them once they arrived at her apartment that way he could receive even more alone time with her.

*

Training at Lackland had proven to be great for Gage. He was loving every second of it. Living his life's dream. He had quickly assumed position of leader among his comrades due to his confidence and ease at leading. Even in their simulations he exuded that strength and air that made of a great superior and his commanding officers could see that. They tested him a little bit harder and pushed him just a bit further than everybody to see how he would deal with it and he always left them proud. These kind of men were few and far between. Born leaders who were made for serving their country.

Ever since he returned from dealing with the tragedy of losing a baby, he was even more dedicated. He had that hunger to make something of himself. A name. So that when he did eventually have his own children, he'd make them proud, and he could give them everything they ever needed and more. Like a father should, he longed to provide for his own kin.

Gage had just finished having a meal with a few of his team and was preparing for one more run before reporting and then turning in for the evening. He knelt down to tie his shoes when he felt a presence. It was his best friend who had been there with him at Lackland since day one and encouraged him to enlist when he was unsure. Ricky gave Gage that award winning, self assured smile of his, as he slapped his friend on the back.

"Do you ever quit?" He chuckled a little bit, knowing that Gage had more dedication than everybody training put together. Which was a good amount in all honesty.

"No. Why would I? What's up?" Gage questioned before standing up straight once more.

"Nothing... Just wanted to come see how you were dealing. You don't talk much these days. Not that you ever did before, but even more so than ever... What's going on with you?" Ricky hated to seem worried, he'd been taught by his father that it wasn't masculine to show emotion, but he could sweep that rule under the carpet for his best friend.

"Eh... Just got a lot on my mind." Gage simply said as he stretched out his limbs a little bit to avoid any injuries.

"Natasha." Ricky shortly summed up, knowing that girl was the only thing that was ever on his friend's mind if it didn't have to involve flying or training to fly.

"Hit the nail on the head." Gage laughed softly, shaking his head. "I just miss her is all. When you got a girl like that back home it's all you can do to not just pull a Forrest Gump and just start running until you reach her."

Ricky started laughing at the image that Gage put in his mind about Forrest Gump. That movie was a classic. "A few more weeks of this and we'll be home again, Gage. Then you'll have a bit of time with her."

"A bit isn't hardly enough... Do you think I was wrong for proposing the way I did? I just wanted to make her mine... But we kind of rushed and what if she's doubting it... I mean... I did leave her for eight weeks and had to leave a day after losing our kid. Dang. I feel like a dead beat boyfriend. I don't deserve her." Gage raved. This was why he needed to run. When his mind got like this, it was always best to just run. And so that's what he did. He picked up a steady pace and began to jog with Ricky right beside him.

"She's crazy for you man. She wouldn't have said yes otherwise. Sure it was quick, but you guys have known each other all your lives... And it wasn't your fault. You had your orders, Gage. Look, Natasha will be waiting for you..." He tried his best to assuage his friend's worries.

"And if she isn't... What if somehow she thinks I won't be there for her... What if she found someone else... 8 weeks is a long time..." He sighed a little bit as they ran side by side.

"All you can do is trust your love for one another will pull you through, Gage... Besides absence makes the heart go stronger." Ricky said softly, worried about his friend, and what would happen if things broke off with Natasha. He pictured it wouldn't be pretty.

"Perhaps." Because in his heart, Gage could feel the doubt about jumping into a relationship with Natasha so fast growing and wasn't so sure if he was ready for that commitment.

*

"Reed..." Came Natasha's breathy voice when he broke the kiss, the sound making him harden just a bit more. Her eyes were glassy and her mouth hung open slightly as she gasped for breath. It had happened so fast and it was all a blur. One moment she was stretching on a step stool to hang some decorations while unpacking and the next she knew she was falling. Reed had caught her and the panicked, yet hungry look in his eyes said it all. His mouth was on hers before she could stop him. Somehow, the kiss just grew even deeper for there. Thankfully, he was holding her, because now her head was swimming.

"Well... That was unexpected." Reed chuckled a little to himself. He hadn't been intending to kiss her, but seeing her fall had scared the living daylights out of him. Once she was safe in his arms, he knew he had to taste her. Now that he had, he wasn't so sure he'd ever be able to stop. Her lips were soft and plump, her tongue even softer. He had never realized that people have a certain flavor, but if he could pin Natasha's it was most certainly citrus-y and he liked it.

Then Natasha had an image of Gage in her mind and she quickly making a move to get out of his arms. "That shouldn't have happened, Reed... It cant' happen again. I'm engaged. I shouldn't be kissing you." Natasha felt her stomach grow uneasy. Not because of the fact that she had kissed Reed, but the fact that she had enjoyed it so much.

"I-I understand, Natasha... I'll respect your wishes." He said, having to maintain some dignity. He wasn't about to steal another man's girl. He was just going to seduce her and make her come to him willingly so that Gage could never argue that he pressured Natasha into being with him. She would come to him on her own... And come with him. Still, he only had so much resolve, and was cursing the day Gage was born. Natasha Stone was going to be his one way or another.

The rest of the evening passed fairly quickly with Natasha trying not to get in Reed's way as he helped her unpacked. It was a bit awkward for her and surely torturous for him. What with his non softening erection. When the evening ended, Reed simply kissed her cheek, and left. He was angry that they spent so many hours like that, but at least they had time together, and hopefully his actions would paint him as an honorable man in Natasha's mind. He was doing his best to give her all the time she needed, but it was proving harder than he originally thought.

12