Fate Determined

Story Info
A car accident changes 2 lives.
2.7k words
3.82
56k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Gale had followed all the rules since he left the orphanage. His stay at All Saints had taught him to stay on his feet and work hard. He had gotten a hard working job, and went to night school for his college degree. At 30, he bought a small home. At 35, he met Wendy, a middle age waitress and got a nice promotion. At 36, fate dealt Steve an ugly hand.

Wendy called Steve like had she did every night before she left work but tonight would be different. Steve told Wendy to meet him on the outskirts of city. Steve had a surprise; he had sold his two bedroom cottage to a co worker, and bought a four bedroom on 5 acres on the outskirts of town. The house needed some work and the land was rugged with large trees and dense underbrush, but he could start a family, and live the country life.

Wendy balked when Steve gave her directions to the end of the pavement of Northern Blvd.

"Steve, I'm tired and it'll be 8 o'clock before I get there"

"Honey, I have dinner waiting" Steve replied

On her way out there, Wendy could not fathom why Steve wanted her to drive out West. There were only woods and horse farms at the end of Northern Blvd but she was going to go because she loved the kind and gentle man.

Wendy met Steve at the end of Northern Blvd., and gave her a kiss.

"Follow me, I have something to show you" Steve told Wendy.

"But there are only dirt roads out here"

"SHHHH" he said putting a finger over her mouth and handing her a box of Sunny's fried chicken.

As they started down the semi washed out dirt road, Wendy looked to her left and noticed the large, deep canal with only a 2 foot high dirt berm, and she slowed down. All she could think of was "what had gotten into Steve".

When Steve got to his street, he noticed Wendy was a ways back, and a car was coming from down the way. As he waited, a heavy rain started. In an instant, fate changed Steve's life.

Steve could tell that the little red car was speeding as it passed him. As it approached Wendy, she got nervous and swerved, and before Steve could do anything, Wendy was in the canal, and a little red Mercedes sat in the field next to the road. Steve sat in shock, for what felt like minutes before he raced out to watch Wendy's car sink into the murky canal. The rain was so heavy it almost stung his face, and he dropped to his knees and cried.

What happened after is, by all accounts, pain, and like most of us, only through pain comes change. When Steve got a hold of himself, he walked over to the little red car and saw a young black haired female of Middle Eastern decent, sitting in the driver's seat. There was an open bottle of whiskey on the floor. She was slumped over the steering wheel so he poked her and she made a sound. Steve stood and thought, and then acted.

When the young lady awoke it was dark and see could see. She was sore and couldn't move. As she awoke, she could feel the rope around her hands and feet. The scream didn't come out because of the cloth in her mouth. All she could do was try and remember. She remembered leaving the party for Daddy's new mare. She remembered getting in her car, but where was she and how did she get here. Hours went by and she had to pee. Finally, she could hold it no longer, and felt the warm fluid fill her underwear and seep down her leg.

When Steve got to his new home it was almost 9 o'clock in the evening and he had been up for 36 hours. He was a walking zombie, as he walked into the basement and opened the closet door. There she was, tied up, swelling of whiskey and piss. Her eyes got large from the change in lighting. He undid the sock that was in her mouth, and before she could scream he shoved a hot dog in her mouth, and told her to chew. As she chewed, her eyes fell upon her capture. He was a middle age man, about six feet tall with short brown hair. He wore a pin striped suit, and was seemed fairly calm. When she had swallowed the last bite, he inserted a bottle of water in her mouth, and she drank as fast as she could. When the last drop went down her throat, Steve re attached the sock and closed the door. Within minutes, he was asleep on the floor on his living room.

For the young lady, life was not so easy. Her body started to cramp sometime in the night. She could hold her bodily functions and had urinated and defecated in her undies. The smell alone kept her awake.

Her mind was an interstate of thoughts and questions.

When Steve awoke, he felt refreshed and like a new man. He made a cup of coffee, and looked around. It was a beautiful morning. He sat on his back porch and looked out over all his land. His next trip to the coffee pot, he poured two cups and proceeded into the basement with a duffle bag. When he opened the closet door, he almost gagged. The stench was unbearable but he held himself together and placed the collar of soft leather covered by white lace and four satin roses around her neck. He then attached the leash, and undid the tethering to the closet bar. She almost fell before he pulled her by the collar. He removed the sock and fitted the horse bit gag into her mouth and around her head. Next he placed a white leather waist belt with matching cuffs adorned with red leather roses. Finally, as she was getting her thoughts together she watched in horror as he attached the matching ankle restraints. When she finally got the energy and will to fight she tried to kick her capture but fell quickly to the floor as the chain attached between her ankles drew taunt.

After she had hit the floor, she realized that there were small chains attached from her waist to her wrists and another between her ankles.

On her hands and knees, she looked up at her capture. He was bent at the knees holding a cup of coffee.

"Welcome Fatima" Steve spoke.

"I am sure you are dazed and confused. Yes, I know your name is Fatima El Hassan, and your father is Ali Ben Hassan, the wealthy shipbuilder and horse racing owner. You are 19 years old, and a freshman at Delton College, where you are awaiting a spot at Yale. You have 5 sisters and 3 brothers, Oh and let's not forget the 2 stepmothers your father has collected. Oh yes, I've met your father and hi number 3 wife. I take it your mother is still in the Emirates, or where ever the fuck you're from. As I see it, you come from a culture of an eye for an eye, and cut off a thief's hands if he steals. Well honey you stole something from me, and you are going to take her place. "

Steve could see from her eyes that she was clueless on the circumstances of the following days. So he told her of the accident, and how he put her in the trunk, and then crashed her car into the canal. How he called in a possible car accident and the police found both cars but only one body. Of the search that still was going on looking for her body but with the heavy rains and a alligator infested canal that after 24 hours the police had deemed her either eaten or drowned because even with the police dogs and her father's vast resources, the rain had washed away all trace of her. How ashamed her father was when the police found the half empty whiskey bottle.

"So in the Muslim tradition, of the conquering king, you are now MY SLAVE to do with as I choose"

Hearing all this was too much for Fatima and she started to cry uncontrollably. Minutes went by when Fatima started to get a grip of herself. When she had calmed down, Steve unclipped the bit in her mouth, and put the cup of coffee to her lips. She drank slowly, and when she was done he re-clipped the bit.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up" Steve said as he pulled on the leash. She awkwardly followed him to a bathroom where he pulled her up and ripped her panty off abruptly. It hurt and she tried to scream but only a muffled sound came from the bit. He then placed her on the toilet ad immediately, her bowels opened and she almost shit and pissed at the same time. When she was done he pulled her into the shower and started the water. The water was warm on her back, and she soon began to relax. Before too long, she felt a sharp point on her back, and discovered that Steve was cutting off her clothes. She attempted to move but he simple pushed her against the shower wall with his foot.

Soon she was nude. Next, Steve attached her leash to the shower head, and began to wash her. Fatima squirmed as he ran the clothes over her naked body.

As Steve was washing her, he noticed several things. Unlike Wendy, Fatima's skin was like butter and her nipples were dark and large cones with barely a nipple. Her breast were round and perky where as Wendy's were larger but sagged. Fatima's pussy hair was trimmed in a strip, and her pussy lips didn't show like Wendy's. Her pussy looked like a clam shell.

When he was done he dried her off and walked her back to the basement, where attached her to the water heater. He cleaned up her mess in the closet, and made her some toast. After she had eaten her toast, he reattached her to the closet, and closed the door.

Fatima was startled when the door open and her capture unhooked her and led her to the center of the basement. It was difficult to take a step and Fatima was trying to figure out the length of the chains on her ankle, when she noticed a chain bolted to the ceiling. Steve undid her hands and held them tight as he attached them to the chain. Fatima watched as he pulled out a razor and some shaving cream and proceeded to shave the thin patch of hair from her groin. Next he shaved her underarms.

"Listen and listen closely, from now on the only hair on your body will be your eye brow and your hair on your head, UNDERSTOOD"

Fatima just nodded.

Steve reattached the chain to the back of her collar, and reattached a chain to her left wrist. He undid her bit but leaving the head piece attached.

"Why ARE..." Fatima cried out

"SSSSSSHHHH, You are not to speak unless directed to" Steve quickly retorted.

"...But mister..."

WHACK

Before she could finish her sentence Steve slapped her across the cheek. In shock, she began to cry from the pain.

"I am not here to answer any of your questions, you are to just follow my orders and do as I please. Now, I have been nice enough to get you some food and water. There is enough chain on your left side to allow you to eat and drink."

Steve pulled out a happy meal from a fast food joint and went about his business. Fatima was famished and attacked the hamburger and fries.

As she ate she watched her capture set up a TV and a DVD player. When she was done, she listened as Steve told her that today was the first day of her new life as Slave Fate and with a soda in hand, watched as he loaded the DVD player. When she was done, he reattached the bit and sat on the floor next to her.

What came on was a complete and utter shock to her. A woman was led by a nose ring to a stable, where she was washed and groomed. After she was groomed, a leather harness was attached around her waist and she was led to a field where a man led her through exercises. Finally, with her sweaty and tired, the man pushed her to the ground and fucked her thoroughly. With cum dripping from her pussy, the man brought her into the stable and placed her over a padded bench where he assaulted her again. Leaving her restrained and bent over the bench. Next, the man spoke to the camera about what had gone on and that he had found this procedure the best for breeding but if the Master didn't wish to sire a folder he could just leave her on the bench and bring in studs to inseminate the mare and that usually 3 or 4 studs could keep the mare busy for a couple of hours. He then explained ovulation and menstruation. Finally, the film cut to the woman, chained on her back, in a hay filled stable, pushing out a healthy baby boy.

Slave Fate felt sick to her stomach, at the end of the movie but quickly flinched as her Master drew a slick liquid from between her legs and spread it across her nipples. She squirmed and began to pull at her bonds.

She began to cry as his hand slapped her ass. She began to wail into the bit.

WHACK

He reared back and slapped the other cheek. She was now out of control with fear. She twisted and churned trying to get free but every time she pulled on the ceiling chain she felt pressure on her neck. With Slave Fate freaking out, Steve calmly came over to her and pulled out a small butt plug. He licked it, grabbed her wriggling body and pushed it in. Slave Fate caught off guard, wailed through the bit, as the anal invader filled her bottom. The Master then walked over to the TV and loaded another DVD, and soon left the room.

When Slave Fate started to exhaust herself, her eyes keyed into the TV screen where a man was going through a wide variety of SM outfits. There were women in black leather, PVC, and velvet. The man went through a variety of whips, flogs and canes. He demonstrated all kinds of collars and restraining devices. It was a class in bondage but as she watched she figured she could undo her wrists with her semi free hand. To no avail, there were small padlocks on each wrist and ankle. With her calming, came the fullness in her bottom, and she began to cry.

When the Master returned he found his slave fidgeting with her restraints. He simply walked over and attached her wrists to the ring in the back of her waist belt and attached a shorter chain to her left wrist. With a light tap to the butt plug, Slave Fatima wiggled. He released the bit and fed her where she was chained. He reattached the bit,and walked her to the toilet, then to the closet, and the darkness she loathed.

The next couple of days were all the same. The Master would take his slave to the bathroom, wash her, shave her, push and pull on the butt plug, which always got a muffled scream and then he would chain her in front of the TV. She would watch hours of bondage movies. He would feed her then walk her back to the bathroom, where he would orientate her anus with the butt plug then put her back in the closet.

Slave Fate was so confused. What day was it? What time was it? Where was she? Why was she here? Day in and day out, she was led around in the same manner. The Master was seeing the desired effect. She was submitting to his control, and starting to get accustom to her new anal hardware.