Fate Determined Ch. 03

Story Info
Fate gets schooled.
3.2k words
4.34
21.6k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 3 Schools in

Fate and her new room mates were awoken by a very loud siren. Two large men dressed in blue tunics entered the room and directed the awoken slaves to follow them to the grooming room. They entered a white tiled, room which had shower heads on either side, and a mirrored wall with a counter that had assorted items including oils, waxes and an electric razor.

The men directed the new slaves to wash and groom themselves within 15 minutes. The neophytes looked at each other before two of the woman started to shower. Fate and the Nubian sat at the grooming station. Fate jerked her head around as a squeal pierced the air.

"God this water is cold" The red head said rather loudly.

"That figures" Said the large black man, under his breath, making

Fate smile.

Fate scanned the room and started to access her new roommates. First, her eyes were drawn to the full figured blonde showering. She seemed to be in her mid twenties. Her breasts were large globes of soft flesh with perky protruding nipples. She had a hour glass shape, with long, thick legs that reminded her of a recently deceased model, Anna Nicole Smith.

The red haired girl was slightly taller than Fate, and had a couple extra pounds on her and she seemed to be about Fate's age. Her few extra pounds reminded her of the girls that played on the softball team. Her breasts were much flatter then the blonde's, but her areola were larger, and a light shade of pink. She was chubby, but in a soft way, as if it were still baby fat, but what made Fate look at herself were the butterfly like lips that extended for her vagina.

Fate's eye then turned to the man next to her, as he started to groom. He took some oil and rubbed it throughout his body. She stared as the man pulled his by the tip, and stroked the oil onto his penis. It seemed to become slick and glossy.

"Honey.... Get to it." The man whispered.

As though mimicking him, she followed what he did. First the oil, next the razor, and finally she placed a cream in her hair. When she was done, and in the shower, all eyes were on her and she started to feel funny. The Nubian was just several feet away, and he seemed semi aroused. As she washed, she could feel her cunt slit moisten but not by the water but by her inner juices.

With the water showering on to her, she looked down. Her bronze skin glistened under the shower. She had never noticed how smooth her pussy was and that her pussy lips did not come out like the red head's.

"All Right, Enough you shit birds" Shouted a guard.

They dried and were led naked to a quiet dining hall. They were told to quickly eat and then were led out.

In the villa, the owners were awoken with slaves bearing fruit and coffee. They showered in granite showers, while being sponged by their slave attendants.

Zeus and Hera were given leashes as they entered the large meeting room. Eight nude neophytes were led by four men into the room. As Fate, and the blonde male slave entered the room, they were leashed by the master and led into the room.

After everyone was seated, the instructors enter followed by Hans.

"Why are you doing..." Fate yelled as the meeting started to begin.

"IF YOU SPEAK AGAIN TODAY, I WILL cut out your tongue... Herod show her." Vulcan bellowed.

One of the large men that guided the group, opened his mouth, to the shock of all, his tongue was severed half way back.

Vulcan spoke as he paced in front of them.

"Welcome young and old, black and white, male and female, as you have read, there are two groups of four. Two of you are honored to have a Master. The rest of you will be auctioned to the highest bidder. Some have come, on their own, others have not. We make no distinction here,... only that you are here. Each day, you will have four – two hour classes, and a demonstration after dinner. At the end of each week you will be asked to perform what you have learned or quizzed on the numerous classes that you have taken. Learn well my children, because only through pain is their change, AND you will change. Accept the pain and the pleasure is at your fingertips. As you saw with your dinner, you are being given two pills with your dinner. One is a vitamin, and the other is birth control. Do not swap pills or accidentally forget to take the pills, because any offspring becomes property of the Academy. I am Vulcan, this is Diana, Cupid, and Bacchus. We will be your instructors."

Cupid walked through the crowd and pulled out a paint brush and started to paint on each of the trainees. When he was done each trainee had a number painted on their chest and back. Fate and Lars, the blonde slave, each had the first letter of their new name painted on their chest and back. Vulcan called one through three and Fate up to a table, set to the side.

"You will be known as Alpha"

Then he called 4 through 6 and Lars.

"You will be called Zeta"

Each was given a white linen loin cloth that attached at the hip with a thick Velcro. Fate was in awe as she watched #1 (the Negro of her group, and Lars, receive their clothes. There cocks were huge and were barely covered by their new loin clothes. The blonde from her group got #2, and the red head #3. #4 was a tall and thin, bald African American female, who seemed be be in her late twenties. #5 was a young, Hispanic female with short black hair. # 6 was a tiny blonde, with straight blonde hair and no breast to speak of.

"Alpha follow Diana. Zeta follow Cupid. God's speed my children" Vulcan decreed.

Steve led Fate to a small classroom that had four chairs in a row and one behind the first seat, where he sat her down and took a seat behind. Cupid handed out a syllabus labeled Human Anatomy. When everyone had a packet, he had turned off the light and spoke on the physical aspects of the mouth and its orifice. When he was done, he asked Zeus to come up with Fate.

Cupid commanded Fate to her knees. When Fate had gotten down on her knees, Cupid walked behind her and inserted a wire orringer with a ratchet, and a micro camera that tucked into the corner of Fate's mouth. Cupid turn on a projector and the class had a instant view of Fate's oral cavity. As he cranked Fate's mouth open, he asked Zeus to approach his slave head on. When Steve stood in front of her, Cupid told her manually stimulate him.

Steve could see that Fate was in discomfort when he pulled his tunic to the side. Fate wobbled as she grabbed the flaccid penis with both hands. A minute later Fate was staring at Steve's erect penis. Cupid told Steve to insert it into Fate's mouth and he did. The class watched as Fate's eye grew wide as the cock began to enter her mouth. Cupid began describing what they were seeing on the screen. When he was done as ask Zeus to fuck her mouth and Steve went at it.

Holding her head, he forced he cock into the back of Fate's mouth. She gagged and she instantly started to drool and couch. Steve stepped back slightly, as Cupid explained the bodies' nature reaction.

"Again but this time Fate relax your throat and move your tongue forward" Cupid called out.

Steve started again, and again Fate choked and gagged but this time Steve did not relent. Spit and drool poured from Fate's mouth as Steve drove his hard cock into her mouth. She wrenched and gagged each time Steve's cock got to the back of her throat. Finally after several minutes, the class watched as Steve's cock spurted several shots of cum down Fate throat.

When Steve stepped back, Fate was a gasping for air, and was covered in saliva. Cupid inspected the young neophyte, and spoke.

"If you want to kill yourself, that is how you could do it. As you can tell, without relaxing and controlling your oropharynx, you will choke. Trust me, there are cocks that are big enough to reach the tip of your epiglottic tract, thus blocking your trachea. Relax, and prepare, breath through your nose as the man draws out."

Just then the clock struck 10 o'clock and Cupid undid Fate from the orringer and led Zeus and the others to Diana's classroom where he took the Zeta group back to his class room.

During the walk, Fate's mind raced. She was just orally raped. That man had just violated her mouth and shot spunk down her throat. What the fuck was going on.

Diana's class was an etiquette class. She started off by teaching them several positions including, "Present" command which entailed the slave to spread their legs to shoulder width, interlock their hands and place them behind their heads. Back straight, knees slightly bent with their faces forward. The 1st position which made them sit with their feet flat on the floor, knees spread, and their hands on their knees, palms up, head forward, eyes down. Each tried it and it seemed #2 and Fate would need some leg strength. Steve realized that timing was everything because twice he accidently pulled on the leash too early, toppling Fate to the ground.

When the clock struck noon, the group was led by Diana to the dining room. Fate and Lars were unleashed. The slaves were directed to sit at a table that dissected the master's table, forming a "T". After they were seated, an older man served them soup and a sandwich.

Zeus and Hera sat with the instructors. Diana consoled Steve on his technique say it would come with time and told him to watch and learn.

She called the older man over and attached Steve's leash.

"Position 1, you worthless slut" She called out. Immediately the man assumed the position. With the slight tug, the man propelled himself into a standing position.

"Good boy" She spoke as she stroked his head.

With a light touch, she pulled on the leash.

"Position 1"

He immediately dropped back down.

"See it just takes practice" She said just before she raised her tunic, and walked into the man's face.

"HMMMM" She said as the man lapped at her pussy.

After a minute or so she stepped back and started to urinate in the man's face. She laughed as she stopped and started the stream. Each time she projected the stream at different spot on the man's face.

"Practice makes perfect" She bellowed then stepped toward the man allowing him to clean her with his tongue.

Fate finished her meal and watched the show that Diana was putting on and cringed.

Surely this had to be a bad dream. Any minute her father would appear and start laughing.

He father never came.

As the clock struck one, Bacchus called for Alpha groups to follow him. Steve attached his leash and led Fate down a wide stone staircase which led into the dungeon. The group was in awe as they looked around at all the devices.

"Position #2" The group collectively spread their legs, eye forward, and their hands behind them. For the next two hours he went through the dungeon and showed then each and every piece of equipment from the stocks, wheels, crosses, spreaders, padded and unpadded saw horses, benches, cages, kennels, racks, and even a large tank of water.

As they reached the final apparatus, Steve looked at Fate and her eyes were as wide as saucers. He was looking forward to learning how to use these devices. Bacchus then led the group back upstairs and into a small gymnasium where he greeted Vulcan. Bacchus then asked the Zeta group to follow him.

Vulcan showed them to their lockers and excused Zeus. Each locker correlated to a specific slave. Each locker had a towel, and either a sports bra or a jock strap. The slaves put on their garments and Vulcan told them about the importance of being physically fit.

He began with stretching and worked them up 50 sit ups and 25 push ups followed by a 30 minute jog. Fate was exhausted as she ran, but she did admire the beauty of the estate. It was similar to her uncle's estate in Italy.

When they finished everyone was out of breath. #3 bent down on one knee as she attempted to catch her breath. Fate followed the black man by putting her hands on her head. While the group rested, Vulcan stroked his cock while walking up behind #3. When he got to her, he pushed her to the ground and she landed on her hands and knees.

"Did I tell you to kneel" Vulcan bellowed

He moved like a cat pouncing on a rat. In one quick and powerful motion he lifted her cloth, spit on his pink python, and ran his meaty cock between her sweaty ass cheeks. He took her in one mighty thrust.

The group watched as she gasped. It appeared as if Vulcan had literally knocked the wind right out off her. Fate was in shock as she watched the red head's anus expand to accommodate the thick, 9 inch cock.

Vulcan took up position just above her ass, and steadied himself with his left hand while grabbing her hair with is right. When he found his stroke, each was the same. He would carefully extract his cock, so the head expanded her anus then plow forward moving the woman several inches.

As the brutal ass fuck continued, Fatima felt something stir in her loins.

She watched as the girl regained she breathe, and started to wail.

"UUGGGH....AAAAAAH, UGGGGGG....AAAAAAH"

She watched the thick, meaty cock saw into the woman. Her eyes were drawn to the top of the cock. There was a large vein that seemed to throb as the master extracted his cock.

Under the ruse of rubbing her thigh, she brushed her hand against her pussy. It was wet. She looked around at the rest of the group. The Nubian's cock had pushed his cloth to the side, and he was rock hard at what look like a full 12 inches.

Fate looked back when the gasps turned to moans and watched as Vulcan pulled his meaty cock out of the girl's ass, only to thrust it to the base. Finally, he made a grunting sound, and pulled his thick cock and shot several large wads of cum up, her back.

The first one landed in the girl's hair, the second landed between her shoulders, and the third landed above the small of her back and pooled in the swale. The show was finished when Vulcan got his breath and gave the red head's chubby ass a good swat.

Fate looked in disbelief, as the young girl anus was bright red, and was opening and closing, as it was in spasm. Just as Vulcan backed away, the anus opened wide and expelled a pocket of air that made a "whooshing" sound. Vulcan chuckled as he explained that can only be done by fully exiting the anus and having enough force to compress air into the descending colon. As Vulcan lead them to the showers, Fate watched as #3 walked just a little different.

After the group showered, they were brought back to their room. They rest their aching muscles until 6 o'clock when a large man escorted them to the dining room. Contrary to the slaves table which was quiet , the master's table was vocal and gregarious.

After dessert, Hans stood up and asked Zeus to leach his slave and follow him. The masters and slaves followed immediately behind. Hans led Steve to the auditorium where a magnificent four poster bed was on display. The sheets were 1200 count, Chinese white silk, with white matching pillows.

Steve and Fate were at the side when everyone circled around. The masters took Fate's leash and pulled her across the bed where she started to struggle but was no match for the masters. She was attached to each post, spread eagle. Her cloth was ripped from her side, and Zeus was asked to "full fill her fate".

Steve removed his tunic and crawled on the bed.

"You FUCKIN.." Fate screamed

Immediately, Cupid extracted a ball gag and inserted into her mouth.

As Fate ranted into the gag, Steve slid between her legs and began to lick at her pussy. He parted her labia, and eyed her swelling clit, which was starting to protrude from its sheath.

The group listened as Fate's muffled tone changed a notch as Steve started to lap at the olive skinned princess's womanhood. Her jerking body seemed to change direction as her lament went on. Before her tongue bath she jerked side to side, now she seemed to be shivering top to bottom.

Steve's tongue began to be well lubricated as his tongue circled her engorged clit.

"OOOOOOOOH"

Was heard coming from the gag, as Steve seem to finish his tongue lashing and rise above her assuming a kneeling position between her legs. A silence came over the room as Steve directed his penis into the awaiting cavern.

"Didn't you say she was a virgin" Was whispered from one of the masters.

Steve felt Fate labia expand as he started his entry. She was soft, and wet, and Steve was trying to concentrate as he felt the head of his penis come in contact with a soft, flimsy wall. Steve took a deep breath, and stared into his captive's eyes as he thrust his cock against her maiden hood.

"MMMMFFF" Fate mumbled as she shook her head.

Steve's thrust sent his cock to the bottom of the young princess. He slowly pull back, and looked down at his cock. A pink fluid covered his cock and seeped out around it. Steve admired his work, and thrust back in. With each thrust, Steve admired the olive skinned beauty. She was soft like a rose petal, and he could feel her cotton like bottom against his hips.

Each time he looked down at his thrusting penis, less and less pink was noticeable, but a frothy white liquid had started to cover his manhood. He could feel he start to contract and expand against his penis as his balls tighten.

Steve's last thrust sent electric shockwaves up his back. His toes curled as he felt the semen jump from his cock, wave after wave, splattered into the princess's womb.

The crowd applauded as Steve kissed her forehead, and crawled off the bed. Fate heard the applause as the slick semen oozed between her ass cheeks. That night, Fate cried herself to sleep.

That night Fate cried herself to sleep. Steve was presented a framed swathe of the cum encrusted, bloody sheet.