Fate Had a Better Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

Suddenly Mike looked at Cindy, "Are you saying that ..."

"Yes, while we were driving here I had the chance to really think things through. I realize that you're the only man I've ever wanted, the only man I've ever truly loved and that you're to only man I want to spend my life with. The other relationships I've had have always failed because they weren't with you; they were just one attempt to forget you after another. When I saw you sitting in the diner the other night I felt a flutter in my chest that I haven't felt in years and when I saw you standing in the church today it was like a light that I had kept covered had suddenly burst open in my heart. Mike, I don't want anyone else. I want to be with you and you only. I know it may sound crazy to you. Hell, it sounds crazy to me and I'm the one saying it, but I love you. I want you to take me to bed tonight and make love to me, screw me, or just plain fuck me until I walk bow-legged. I don't care. I want to be whatever you want or need me to be. I'll be your lover, your slut, the mother of your children or whatever else turns you on. I just want it to be with you."

Mike sat there as a million thoughts and feelings ran through his mind. Here was the woman he'd cared for all his life offering herself to him ... yet he was hesitating. Did she actually feel that way towards him or was it just the emotions from the day? Did she truly want to make love or did she just want a "mercy fuck" to help realize what a fantastic woman she was? And what about this "baby" stuff? He hadn't had the opportunity recently to think about a long-term relationship much less children. He needed time to think ... "Cin, I have to admit what you've just said has floored me and if it was at any other time I'd be jumping your bones right now in that rack, but sitting here in the middle of the harbor probably isn't the best time or place for this. Why don't you get dressed and come top-side and help be get the sails up on this beauty and then we'll talk some more."

For the briefest of moments Cindy felt as if she'd been rejected for a second time that day but quickly realized that Mike would never do anything to hurt her and that he was right about getting the boat safely out of the harbor. Reluctantly she released her hold on him so he could go up on deck to get the boat moving while she dressed. When she came topside she was wearing a pair of "Daisy Duke's" and a T-shirt of Mike's that she had tied in a knot directly under her breasts. Mike could tell that she didn't have anything on underneath as she moved about the deck helping him raise the sail and head down along the coastline. The rest of the day slipped by quickly as they worked together sailing the boat South until they saw the lights of Key West before them late in the evening. Then by mutual decision they dropped anchor off of one of the local beaches and enjoyed a dinner together. Nothing had been said about the events of earlier in the day though it was never far from their thoughts until after dinner when Cindy stood up and stripped off her clothes as if it were the most natural thing I the world. "I think I'm going to take a swim before bed. Want to join me?" Mike never had a chance to reply before Cindy did a perfect dive into the ocean, disappearing from his view.

Instantly he felt an emptiness because she wasn't with him and realized that any questions or doubts he had had been answered a long time ago in a little hotel room back home. He loved her like no other woman he'd ever known and wanted exactly what she did; to love each other, to commit to each other and to have children together. Stripping his own clothes off, he stood at the rail and saw her treading water a short way from the boat before diving in so that he came up beside her. When he surfaced he wrapped his arms around her and whispered only one word, "yes" as he kissed her passionately.

Wrapping her arms around him she returned the kiss as their tongues began a battle known to lovers around the world. Their bodies rubbed against each other resulting in all the right responses as they kissed until Cindy pulled away, a seductive look on her face. "I think it's time we went back to the boat, don't you?"

"I think that's a very good idea, sweetheart."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. It's the first time you've called me 'sweetheart' and I can feel goosebumps from hearing it."

"Let's get back to the boat. I have a lot of other things I want to call you but not out here."

Quickly they swam back to the boat and Mike was again treated to the sight of Cindy's naked body as she climbed up the ladder and over the side. Yet when he pulled himself onboard she was nowhere to be seen. "Cin?"

"I'm down here. Give me a second," she called from the cabin.

It felt like years to Mike as he waited before he heard her call from below, "OK, you can come down."

Mike entered the cabin to find the lights dimmed and candles lit. Cindy was lying on the bed wrapped in part of the lace from her Wedding gown with a "come hither" look that only a blind man could miss. "I forgot to bring a nightgown along so I figured this would work. What do you think?"

The lace did nothing to hide everything. Mike could easily see Cindy's breasts moving under the material and watched as her nipples hardened as she looked at him. Her tan provided a continuous golden color under the lace until it ended just below her navel. Below that she had again put on her garter, nylons and heels and was using the heels to brace her legs open to reveal the center of her womanhood.

Moving towards her, Mike climbed on the bed next to her. Her smile seemed to make everything in the cabin fade as she pulled him down and kissed him passionately, her tongue again battling with his. Pulling away, Mike reached for his pants and pulled the box that Cindy had given him earlier from his pocket and gave it back to her.

A curious look crossed her face as she lay there.

"Open it," Mike whispered.

Slowly Cindy did and then looked back at him, "Where ...?"

"I threw it overboard. I don't think you'll need it on this trip or any other time for the rest of our lives together," he whispered before leaning forward and kissing her again. Instinctively, he cupped her breast and massaged the nipple between his index finger and thumb causing it to grow and harden. Slowly he kissed her lips, her earlobes, and neck as he moved down to her breasts, teasing her by kissing every inch before descending on her lust engorged nipple and sucking it into his mouth.

"Ohhhh, god ..." Cindy moaned. "That's it darling suck my nipple. It feels soo good. Mmmmm ... suck on it harder. Now bite it a little bit. Ahhhhh ... my god, that's sending shivers all over my body. Use your teeth to pull on the nipple. That's it ... pull it more ... yesssssss ... now let it pop back. Aggghhhhhh."

Without waiting, Mike leaned over and began to kiss and suck on Cindy's other breast resulting in the same reaction while she reached down and wrapped her hand around his hardening cock and began to stroke it. Using her other hand she guided Mike's free hand to her pussy. "Rub me, sweetheart. Feel how wet you've gotten me. Play with my clit and then slip your finger inside of me so you can finger-fuck me."

The aroma of Cindy's arousal soon filled the cabin and seemed to overwhelm Mike as he traveled further downwards to get his first close-up look of her nether region. Her lips were engorged with blood giving them a deep red color and causing them to swell until they looked like a set of pouty lips waiting to be kissed while her pussy juices flowed from between them coating Mike's finger and her inner thighs. Above it all Mike could still see her stiffened clit peaking out from under its hood. Slowly, he began to run his thumb up and down the slit, watching Cindy's reaction each time he slid over her love button. Quickly her hips began to thrust up against his finger searching for more stimulation as her breathing became irregular. Instantly, he slid a second finger deep into her pussy.

"Yessssss," she hissed. "That's it, Mike. Finger-fuck me. Rub my wet pussy. Finger my clit. Ohhhhh .... You're going to make me cum," she gasped.

Looking up Mike could see her eyes closed tightly as the sensations spread throughout her body. Gently he leaned forward until his mouth almost touched the lips of her pussy and blew lightly onto her clit. The results were instant as her muscles tighten and her love canal clamped down on his fingers as she surged into her orgasm and a scream burst from her, "CCCUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG."

Mike continued to blow lightly across her clit sending her over the edge of orgasmic bliss again and again until she collapsed.

"Oh ... my ... god. I've ... never ... had ... that ... happen ... before. What ... did ... you ... do ... to ... me?" she gasped as she lay on the bed.

"I'm only trying to bring you the joy you deserve, sweetheart" he answered as he crawled up next to her. "My father told me along time ago that men fall into two categories when making love to a woman; fuckers and lovers. A fucker is only interested in his own satisfaction while a lover realizes that the more enjoyment he provides his partner the more enjoyment she will want to return to him."

"Mmmmm, I like that, especially since he was right," she replied as she slowly sat up. "Now it's my turn," she finished before pivoting round and plunging her mouth down onto his cock. Never hesitating she swallowed it completely, taking it all the way to the root while her tongue played with the shaft.

Mike had never felt anything so intense in his life as Cindy lifted her head, dragging her teeth along his cock until just the head was left in her mouth and then surge back down taking the length in one fluid movement.

Cindy felt Mike's cock growing in her mouth and knew that he was getting closer and closer to cumming, but she had other ideas as to where she wanted him to cum this first time. Without missing a beat she threw a leg over Mike's head, positioning her dripping pussy directly above is face. He didn't hesitate.

Grabbing Cindy's around the waist Mike used his hand to spread her pussy lips as he pulled her down to his mouth, burying his tongue deep in her. His tongue twisted and twirled across her slit covering it with his saliva and her juices until he reached her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He felt Cindy shiver as the sensations coursed throughout her body and little moans escaped from her cock filled mouth until she pulled away, "Ohhhh ... you're doing me so fucking good. Just a little more, just like that ... yes, yes, ahhhhhHHHHH!!" Her pussy juices flowed from her into Mike's waiting mouth. Nothing had ever tasted so good, he thought.

Cindy knew that now was the time for her and Mike to do "it" right as she lifted herself from his face and turned around to sit on his lap, straddling him. "I need your cock in me NOW. I need to feel you bury your cock deep in me and fill me. I'm going to slide that hard cock of yours all the way into my pussy until it hits the bottom and then I'm going to fuck you until you fill me with your cum," she murmured as she positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her womanhood and slowly began lowering herself down onto him. "Damn, sweetie, you're bigger than I remembered," she sighed as she stopped to allow her body to become used to Mike's cock. "Mmmmmm, it feels so sexy to have you sliding up into me."

The look of pleasure on Cindy's face was one that Mike would treasure forever.

Cindy slid lower and lower, taking more and more of Mike's cock inside of her until they felt his cockhead press against her cervix. Cindy sat there motionless, her head thrown back, her hands resting on Mike's chest, but her pussy was anything but motionless as the muscles began to squeeze him from the outer entrance to the inner-most point trying to pull him even deeper.

"I can feel you stretching every inch of me. I can feel the veins of your cock rubbing along the walls of my pussy and I can feel ... Ohhhhh ...," she whispered as she settled onto his lap and bit on her lower lip as she shuddered, "... your cockhead pressing against the opening to my womb. This is what I've wanted ... no, needed from all the lovers I've ever had ... but somehow I also knew that only you could ever give it to me."

Mike saw her grimace as she held herself in place until he wrapped his hands around her waist and tried to lift her.

"Noooo," Cindy sighed as she held herself in place. "I've never felt anything like this before. That first time we were together you barely got into me before it was over but you awoke something in me that night; a need ... a need that only you can fulfill. A need to feel you deep inside of me just like you are now; filling me, stretching me, possessing me, claiming me, burying your cock deep inside of me and pressing against my cervix. I can't explain it completely but one second it hurts and the next second it sends a thrill through me from head to toe."

Almost imperceptibly, Cindy started to rock back and forth on his cock; a little at first but slowly increasing until Mike's cock was held inside by only her pussy lips and then she'd drive herself downwards, pressing Mike's cock against the entrance to her womb. "Fuck me, darling. Fill my pussy with your cock. Harder ... Harder ... Fuck me. Push your cock all the way inside me and ..." she stopped in mid-sentence as the pleasure/pain seared through her body and she sighed, "Yeeessss," as a small orgasm overtook her. "So good ... so good ... more ... more ... don't stop ... fuck me ... fuck my pussy," she chanted until with a final shiver she collapsed onto Mike's chest as she held his cock deep inside of her.

Mike wrapped his arms around Cindy's back and held her there until she stirred.

"Ohhhhh, I had no idea this would feel of good. I've only read about how some couples can get the man in this deep and that is exactly where I want you when you come, lover. I want you buried deep inside of me. I want you to pump your baby-making cum inside of me and coat my pussy. I want you to fill me so much it drips from my pussy and covers us. I want us to make a baby tonight, Mike. I want this to be the first night of the rest of your lives together," she whispered seductively. Then, ever so slowly she began to slide up and down his cock again, quickening the pace but making sure each time that he was as deep as possible inside of her.

Mike quickly reached the point of no return. The muscles in Cindy's pussy clamped down on him like a vise, sucking and drawing his cum from his sack. "Cin ... I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"I know baby. I can feel your cock growing inside of me. Just hold on a little longer. I want us to cum together ... just a little bit more ..."

But Mike couldn't wait. Instead he grabbed Cindy's waist and pulled her down hard onto his cock as he felt his cum race up his cock and into Cindy's clutching pussy. "Ohhhh damn, your pussy feels like a velvety vise. I can feel it sucking me into you. Aaaaauuuugghhhhhhhh. I'm cumming Cin ... here it comes ... now ... pumping my load deep inside of you, sweetheart." Almost as an afterthought he settled his mouth on her breast and began sucking on her nipple.

The combination of tit sucking and feeling Mike's hot load of cum filling her pushed Cindy over the edge, into orgasmic bliss. "Ooooohhhhh ... yesssss ... aaauugghhhh ... now ... deeper ... I can feel your cum filling me, honey. Pump your cream into me ... push that baby-making cock of yours deep inside of me ... Push it into me and knock me up," Cindy screamed.

Cindy collapsed on Mike's body as her orgasm slowly subsided. Her hips still rising and falling slowly as she tried to prolong the pleasure they felt, until Mike placed his hand on her buttocks and held her in place. Locked as close as two lovers can be they rested in each other's arms, occasionally kissing in the afterglow of their passion until they fell asleep.

The next morning Mike woke to the gentle rocking motion of the boat. The sun was shining through one of the portholes lighting up the room, but Cindy wasn't there; her place was empty. For a moment he wondered if it had all just been a dream, until he saw the lace from Cindy's Wedding gown lying on the floor.

Rolling from the bed he called, "Cin? Sweetheart, where are you?"

"Up here, baby, getting some sun."

Mike took the stairs two at a time and found Cindy laying on her back on the hatch cover; nude, with her finger lightly stroking her pussy.

A mischievous smile crossing his face as an idea quickly formed. Grabbing the cover he pulled it towards him and Cindy along with it until he was able to grab her legs and place them across his shoulders bringing her beautiful pussy directly to his mouth. "Mmmmm, breakfast" he laughed as he thrust his tongue inside of Cindy.

Startled, Cindy let out a scream which quickly became a moan as Mike's tongue entered her. "Ohhhh, that feels so good. You can do this to me any time you want to, darling. That's it suck me ... suck my pussy ... lick it ...mmmmmm ... your tongue feels so damn good when you slide it across my clit like that ... that's right, lover, suck my clit ... Yeeeeesssssss ... shit ... you're going to make me cum already ... ooohhhh my god ... mmmmm ... yesssss ... don't stop ... keep licking me ... lick me ... lick me ... suck the juices from me ... bite my clit ... suck on it just like you sucked on my nipples ... grab it with your teeth and pull on it ... I'm cummingggggggg ... aaaaAAAAGGGGGAAAAIIIIINNNNNN," she wailed.

Mike continued to lick gently up and down Cindy's slit until her orgasm passed before sweeping her up in his arms and carrying her back into the cabin and laying her on the bed.

Cindy instantly rolled over onto her hands and knees and whispered over her shoulder, "Please fuck me, Mike ... fuck your lover ... fuck my wet, horny pussy ... fill me with your cum again ... Push your cock all the way inside of me until you're inside of me ... give me a baby ... give me OUR baby!"

Hearing Cindy talk like this, Mike was more than happy to comply as he moved up behind her and slid his cook deep into her aroused pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it honey ... push it inside of me nice and hard ... harder, I'm not going to break ... fuck me ... fill my pussy with your cum ... fuck me ... fuck me ... I can't believe this is happening ... this is what I've dreamed and fantasized about ... to have us together and have your cock deep inside of me ... fuck me, Mike ... fuck me pussy ... shove it deep inside of me ... I feel so naughty ... yesterday I was supposed to get married to another man and today I'm fucking you ... but you feel so good inside of me ... I feel like such a wanton slut ... your slut, Mike ... only yours ... Ram that cock of yours into your slut and fill her with your cum ... give her your baby.

Mike grabbed Cindy by her waist and began thrusting into her. Slowly withdrawing just as she had done to him the day before and then ramming into her until he felt himself press against her cervix. Mike knew that they wouldn't last long from the way the Cindy's pussy muscles were clamping down on him, so at the last moment he leaned forward and whispered into her ear as he tapped her clit with his finger. "Will you marry me?"

Cindy's response was instantaneous as she screamed, YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSsssss" as Mike's cum surged upwards through the opening in her cervix and into her womb, starting a new life for them and the child they had conceived.

Later that day they went ashore. After explaining the situation to the local justice of the peace he helped them complete the paperwork and they were married. They spent the rest of their two weeks together sailing through the 'Keys' and making love every chance they had.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers