Fate of the Dark Damsel Ch. 09 & 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard Bane. A long, bellowing roar of laughter from outside the exam room. I looked for another exit. There was none. I couldn't possibly free her in time without running into Bane. I might as well have had a sharp stick instead of the empty revolver. I slid back into the only hiding spot I could find, behind a Pyxis med-dispenser. It was a tight fit and I didn't know how long I could stand there.

I heard his heavy footsteps. I saw a large shadow cover Batgirl. The blinds in the observation window snapped shut and the door closed. I've been told Venom allows Bane to smell people. With the amount of spunk in my shorts at the moment, it wouldn't be too hard for him to pick me out if that were true. The lights were dimmed to the point I could barely see Batgirl's form.

"Are you awake pretty one?" he said slowly with a sound like metal across granite. He stepped forward. His waist was even with the edge of the table where Batgirl lay helpless. He loomed over her and I felt my heart sink as he unzipped his fly, letting a limp, yet preposterously large member fall out onto her wounded belly. It was like a good sized trout. The sound of tearing cloth meant the ice and the towel were being cast aside and the sudden CLICK/HSSSSSSSSS meant that Bane was pumping himself full of Venom. His breathing increased as did his size. He grew six inches in height and his cock thickened, hardening to the width of a soda can. I began searching the back of the med dispenser for something...anything that might help but I kept being drawn back to the totally helpless form of Batgirl struggling against the drugs and the pain to try and stop this monster from taking her.

I managed to open the back panel of the machine that lead to the connection system between the dispenser and the computer console. Here, the commands to dispense the meds were translated to the hardware which would open drawers and dispense like any vending machine. I didn't even know what the machine contained, but I made an educated guess that whatever Batgirl was on was available.

Batgirl suddenly took in a long, heavy gasp of air and a shriek that was cut off a hand clamping down on her neck.

"You will be good for me. You will scream my name," it said firmly. "You will beg me to release you." I got down on all fours to track the leads to the actual dispensary. Once there I could see Bane's cock pointed directly against her opening. Batgirl's thin, long legs suspended up and around his waist. Huge hands held her waist and were slowly drawing her forward. I wasn't moving fast enough to do whatever I was forming in my head to do. He was already trying to penetrate her. She whined in agony. I tried to move faster, looking for a solution. Suddenly, with a final slam, Bane realized it wasn't going to work. He smacked Batgirl's face and groaned. He looked around him and, for a moment, I thought he had caught my scent. I am afraid of Bane, but an angry blue-balled Bane with an erect penis is something I NEVER want to see heading in my general direction. Thankfully for me at the moment, he began checking drawers and cabinets on the far wall. I knew what he was looking for, but I couldn't be bothered with that just yet.

A moment later, Bane was back in position with a lubricated and engorged cock pressed firmly between Batgirl's thighs. It would have to be like childbirth, I thought, to take that girth. I found what I had been looking for and managed to pry off the computer connectors with little effort. This allowed me to work the mechanism inside the machine without risking electric shock. I heard the grunting and the muted cries on the other side of the machine. I could only imagine he had managed to work the huge head of his cock into her already. Batgirl was being used and dominated and I couldn't stop Bane without evening the odds. I looked through the bottom shelves and found three vials of a luminous green liquid. I couldn't read the label, but I hoped it was what I needed.

Of course, the hypodermics were on the far wall in a cabinet right above the open jar of petroleum jelly.

I had the gun without bullets and now, a bullet without a gun. There was no way I could administer Venom (though reluctantly) without pumping it directly into the bloodstream. I decided that I would wait.. I had no choice. I had to wait until Bane finished or he'd kill us both. On the table, I could see Batgirl shaking her head in the only bit of resistance she could muster. He continued to talk to her, telling her he would make her scream his name and beg him for death. He told her, quite plainly, his plan to fill every orifice in her body with Venom. I went back to the Pyxis machine to see if there was another solution. Short of a .44 steel jacketed suppository, I had a bad feeling that Batgirl was going to feel a lot worse before she felt better.

I tried not to listen to Bane or Batgirl. It was horrible enough thinking about her pain, but having to look forward to what came next made me feel absolutely useless. For a full ten minutes, Batgirl endured his attacks and as it grew more powerful and frequent, I actually looked forward to his final climax. When it came, so to speak, I heard him howl. I heard a pop and some other awful sounds I won't repeat here.

When the seismic shock ended, Bane's breathing returned to normal and I heard the CLICK/HSSSSS of his gauges releasing the pressure of Venom. Still formidable, he was no longer the unstoppable monster he had been. I looked out and saw him holding a specimen jar. He covered it and turned to the door. He set it on a counter and replaced his atrocity of an appendage in his oversized Dockers. Was this luck? Was he finished? He turned back to her and I thought he was going to go for another round, but he went to the sink and dampened a towel with cold water. He removed an ice pack from the freezer nearby and tended to Batgirl, laying ice on her swollen cheek and a cold towel to her lap. He grunted and turned from her, heading out the door, ignoring her simpering cries.

I had to get her out of there. I collected the vials of Venom in the plastic bag and found a way to unlock the wheels on her table from the foundation in the floor. I was surprised Bane hadn't dislodged it himself. I was so engrossed in the process that I didn't see Poison Ivy enter the room until I turned and faced her less than a foot away.

She smiled. "I told you you could have her if she wanted to leave." She stepped over to Batgirl. A small cloud of red dust settled over them both and she leaned into her side. A soft hand tended to her wounded privates and she said, "Do you want to leave, Batgirl?" Ivy kissed her softly, gliding her tongue across her swollen lips. She kissed the blood away and Batgirl met her kiss with most of the strength she had left. Ivy pressed her bosom against Batgirl as she caressed her and held her. The look on Batgirl's face was one of total obedience. "Do you wish to leave with this ... man?" Batgirl looked at me like I had destroyed her. She looked back at Ivy with the love of a child and whispered, "No. I want to stay with you, mistress."

Ivy turned to me. "You tell your boss that Batgirl will no longer be of any concern to him. She belongs to me, now. I suggest you accept that and walk away before Bane decides to return."

I took a breath. The red dust was already making me susceptible to her will, so I bid a hasty but polite retreat. I was offered no resistance on my route out, but wasn't surprised when I saw Markowsky just inside the lobby doors with another of those fucking half waves and a stupid smile.

A temporary setback, I said to myself as I prepared to walk 30 blocks home in a light rain. I would have to work out a new plan and get her of there, but I'd need help.

But from who?

* * * * *

To Be Continued...soon.

12