All Comments on 'Fate of the Fishbowl'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
kworwigkworwig8 months ago

I hope you continue this story with another chapter. So that we get to see how the girls presentation went, Beth's mom, Bailey's parents accept their daughter and her girlfriend, did they graduate and go to college together and are they still together in the future.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver7 months ago

It's a shame this epic story hasn't had more chapters. As always, you are a queen of the words and how you create a story to carry the read-along

appyBappyB7 months ago

A genuinely, wonderfuly, excellent read. Thank you for creating these characters and letting us read their story so far. Perhaps they deserve a further chapter or two? An easy five stars.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter7 months ago

Five stars, no, ten stars. The most authentic story of yours that I read. (And I’ve read many). This is the kind of story a real, romantic, lesbian can truly enjoy.

I’ll admit that I can be a bit critical of most of your lesbian stories. Often, the suspension-of-disbelief is so high that I stop reading and move on to a different author.

But this story gave me goosebumps and tingles. It reminded me of the first time I fell in love.

Thank you so very much for writing this story.

Rose Monroe 🌹

LisajonesjnrLisajonesjnr7 months ago

I think that this is one of the best pieces of literature of yours that I have read. It’s no wonder that you have just won an award for it. Although I would love for there to be a part 2, I honestly think that it would ruin what you have started 😘❤️

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight7 months ago

Very hot, romantic, sexy, and made me cum repeatedly.

gingerEllenPgingerEllenP6 months ago

What a gift. Thank you!!!

Ardentreader999Ardentreader9996 months ago

Wonderful story! A lot more sensous than sexual. It painted great pictures in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is , without a doubt, the best story I have read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Thank you for writing this beautiful story, laden with wholehearted love.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...