Fated Hearts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

~*~

Eric refused to leave her side when they took her to the Emergency room to check her over. He stayed because he couldn't bear not seeing her and he stayed because he was afraid to lose her. While the doctor got a look at Thessa, another nurse began to patch up Eric's various cuts and bruises.

"She's a strong girl." The doctor patted Eric's shoulder.

"She'll be fine. We just want to keep the two of you overnight for observation to make sure everything will be alright." The wrinkly old Were hobbled slowly out of the room.

That was yesterday. They let Eric sleep on the other bed in the room overnight and promised to wake him up as soon as Thessa was awake enough for company. He heard shuffling and opened his eyes to see the nurse from last night leaning over Thessa changing the bandage pressed against the back of her head. She looked up in surprise when she heard the sheets rustle.

"I'm sorry Alpha; I'll be done in a minute." She nodded her head in respect. "The doctor said that she's good for the most part. She made it through the night, so you we can discharge her once she wakes up."

"Thanks." Eric pushed himself into a sitting position and stretched. The nurse nodded once more and left the room.

When he was sure they were alone enough, he crossed the room, reassured by the slow, rhythmic rise and fall of the sheet and blanket covering Thessa from her feet to her shoulders. He reached out and smoothed his fingers through her hair, pulling back when she stretched and turned her head to look at him.

"Hey. I almost lost you there." Eric said quietly, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. He rested a hip against the bedrail.

"Come lie down." Thessa smiled, scooting over so that he could squeeze into the side of the bed not connected to wires.

~*~

The next week was very quiet. Eric ignored his wolf's need to mate and threw himself into his Alpha duties. He owed a lot to his Betas for the work they did to keep the Omegas happy and keep the pack running smoothly in his and Thessa's absence. Once she recovered enough, Thessa and Nyoko planned the long-awaited mating ceremony and confirmed everything with Eric.

Nighttime found the couple cuddled together in bed. Thessa had taken to sleeping with her arms and legs wrapped around her mate, and Eric had taken to waking up in the middle of the night to take a cold shower because her warm body and natural scent excited him.

"It's been almost two months that I've been away from you...two long months since we've mated Thessa. I need you. I need to make sure you're really here and that I can really touch you like this and know you're still mine and that this isn't some desperate attempt for my subconscious to project the thing I want the most before that bitch tries to kill me." He walked her backward until she sat on the bed. He fell to his knees in front of her and cupped her face in his hands. The strong calloused fingers were as strong as she remembered; his face was fuller now that they had decent meals. They stared at each other for a long time, reassured that they were finally safe to be together without the threat of death hanging over their heads. Thessa's gaze was drawn to his lips. They were still the same soft full lips she remembered and she couldn't help leaning in to kiss them softly.

"I don't think you're dreaming. If you're dreaming, then I'm dreaming too. And I don't want to wake up, Eric." She let him push her onto her back and sighed when she felt his familiar weight settle on top of her. Thessa panted as he sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Both took in the other's naked body slowly. Thessa ran her hand over the light scars crisscrossing Eric's torso and he shivered with need. She could feel his cock hardening against her belly and reached down to grasp it in her free hand, moaning softly as she touched him for real again.

"It's been so long Thess, I don't think I could last that long." Eric rasped, trapping her hand between their bodies as he brushed his mouth over hers.

"Do you think it'll fit? It's been a while." She whispered. He saw the apprehension in her eyes and kissed her forehead. He peppered her face with kisses and rolled with her so that he was on top gazing at her. Despite the darkness of their room he could tell that her half closed eyes were burning with lust. He could smell her sweet essence with his sharp nose and felt his cock twitch in anticipation when she let out a throaty moan.

"I'll fit, Thessa. I was made for you; I'll always fit."

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers