Fated Love Ch. 00

Story Info
The Beginning of Legendary Were families.
12.1k words
3.84
9.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

My name is Annie Angel. I have decided that the first set of my books will be best served to show you how I became the way that I am. Granted in this book there will be a good portion of the story that will be added and not true. I want to show you all the story of my heart, pain, tears, and soul wrenching change that I would not put anyone through.

The story starts before I was born so it might be a time where a good portion of my readers were not alive. But the best part and most is the fact that I put the preternatural beasts/humans into my stories even if they might not be real. In ways I do believe they are since there are a lot of unexplained things that happen on this planet and in the universe.

For safety reasons I do not use my real name on here or as my pen name. And a good portion of this story is being told to me as I tell you since there are parts that I do not know about. I want to thank Nish Ke' my grandmother who has been my rock in all of my hard and trying times. I also want to send thanks to those that read these stories and see a part of me that I try my hardest not to show others. But since it would be best for my abused mind, body and soul to write this story I chose to be strong and write it to the best of my abilities.

I wish to apologize to my readers if they were wondering what was taking so long for my fanfiction to be released. But if you all decide to read this and you might realize that I won't always be writing them. The best thing for me is to release some of this pain so that I can try even better at the stories that I will write since it will relieve this pain in my soul and make me stronger on parts that I do not like to write in any of my stories.

The thing about this book that you should all remember is the only parts in it that are not real is the preternatural beings in them. I wish that I could believe they were real and in a way I do and hope that maybe one day one would read this story and enjoy it. You also should know that this story will be based on multiple different legends that come from the Native American theologies so it will be based on my ancestral roots.

Okay, I think I have explained enough and here is good luck to myself to not cry the whole way through this story since it will be soul wrenching on my part to write.

Annie Angel

Prologue

Cherokee, NC 1969

A tall man looks out over the compound as he watches the sun rise. His mate sits down and enjoys the only bit of peace and quiet that they get during the day. He turns to look at the woman who is staring at a book but doesn't seem to be reading it. His brow furrows and he walks over to sit next to her on the couch in his office.

"Mate, what is wrong?" He tilts her head up by gently grasping her chin. Her eyes water and she starts to cry gently.

"My love, I think our son grew up too fast and now he is going on his one hundredth year with no mate in sight. I feel his pain right now and wish that I could remedy it." She looks up into his dark black eyes. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, Jean, maybe something to get his mind off of it." He turns to look at the full floor windows that stretched across his office. On the walls you could see pictures of the family. Granted the family is huge there isn't a person in the pack that doesn't have a picture on the walls of the Alpha's office. He looked at a picture that was taken when his oldest son was young. The black haired boy was barely standing on his own feet since he was just a cub. "Marcus, can you come to my office, please?"

"I'll head down there in a second, Alpha." The beta sounded like he just got out of bed through their pack link. "Is there something wrong?" He asks as he quickly pulls on his shirt and opens the door slamming it loudly waking the blond in his bed. He turns back and pops his head into the room. "Make sure you take a shower before you leave. I don't want my smell all over you." He slams the door shut before he could see the furious look on her face. As he arrives to the man's office the Madam Alpha sniffs loudly and growls.

"You can't tell me that bitch got into your pants." She roars out at the brunette man that stood in the office now. She runs over and yanks on the beta's ear. "You realize she is a man eater right?"

"Owww, Madam Alpha, please let go of my ear so I can explain while I still have use of my hearing?" As she lets go he rubs his ear looking in her deep violet eyes. "Yeah, she was in my bed and no I didn't sleep with her. She tried last night and I completely shut her off. She's been trying to get in my bed so I offered her a way to get in there and now she's pissed because I won't have sex with her. Whose idea was it that she could join the pack anyway?"

"Mine unfortunately..." She says as she growls grumpily. "And I regret it every day since I found that little bitch in one of the inlets that was on our outer borders of our land. Since then she's tried to get into everyone's bed and even tried to get someone to take me out so she could get my mate. She was black and blue by the time I finished with her in the circle." The woman looks out at the view of the lake. "Thankfully, she hasn't tried to get with one of my cubs." She growls out and then when she hears her mate scoff she looks at him. "She has?"

"Mate of mine, you have no idea how many times I have had to calm down Seth and Ian. A few days ago she snuck into Seth's room and tried to seduce him and got pissed off when he basically tossed her out on her blond ass. Now anyway, let's get off of the pack trollop for now." He turns to look at his second-in-command. "Marcus, I have a question for you." The man came to stand in front of his Alpha. "You know how Seth has been getting depressed since he's about to hit his one hundredth year, right?"

"Yeah, he's pissed since Ian just found his mate and is trying to court her long distance since she lives in the Dallas pride. To think little Ian is only sixty and found his mate. Normally it takes eighty years to find your other half. Me, I'm barely fifty and am not even trying to find my mate. My bed partners know that I'll only sleep with them one time and then they go on their way. Isabelle should know that I don't sleep with woman for keeps. She just wants a way to get out from being an Omega and the best way in her head I guess is to sleep with a Beta. Owell, I'm not ready to find my mate and my wolf knows it." As he says this Jean smiles an evil smile and then turns to the man.

"Well, let's make it where she cannot trick my son into making her his mate. He should have the right to have his true mate with him and not get trapped in anything with her. Especially if his true mate is a Were and she'll kill her. Granted, I would love to watch the she bitch have that pretty blond hair ripped right out of her skull we should just make it harder on her to try anything with him." She looks at her husband and he smiles at her.

"You are right, love. Is the building project for the new teen rescue almost finished?" He asked his Beta. The man smiled.

"No, but that doesn't mean he cannot be there as Boss man on the site while they are still building the dorms." He went to the Alpha's filing cabinet. "Granted the only teens we have working there are the Carpentry and the Building and Maintenance right now, soon we will add another one. I was thinking of have a Brick Masons section started." He looks at his Alpha for the approval. The man nods and looks at the blue prints that are now being spread over his desk.

"You guys are now only finishing on the Main building?" He exclaims.

"Yeah, well when you have like maybe five master carpenters and five BAM masters then you will understand why it is taking so long. Remember we have made a rule that the teens that come to learn their trade can only be there for two years to learn their trade and get an education. As it is we have to transport them from there all the way to the reservation school ten miles down the road to get their high school education." He looks at the area where the main offices were located. "There are 16 students per department and we have had to split them up between one week on trade and one week on education so they will learn it equally and not slack on one department more than the other. I'm still trying to figure if we are going to have just humans coming or is it going to be other ones of the Fae." His Alpha laughs at him.

"Why do you think I wanted this to be built? Not just to help human children who are on the wrong path but to also help preternatural learn a trade that will help them down the road. Not to mention that a good portion of them don't have a pack or pride to be in. This will also be a haven for those of all races to get a chance in life to make their lives better. So let me ask you a question, if I were to send my oldest and heir Seth will he be able to keep his mind on the tasks at hand?" Matt asks as he stares his Beta straight in the eye. The man grins and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"My Alpha, it might just take his mind off of mate hunting for the next little while. When I get him there I'll have him help me with the kids and with finding new instructors for all of the other trades. And let me tell you he has his work cut out for him too, since we haven't been hiring any humans for those positions at all. Granny gave me a dirty look when she noticed that. Thankfully, she's glad to get back to work in a kitchen since we had her retire in the kitchen here. Though I bet she was glad at one point of time when her daughter took it over." He pulls out another file and waves it at his Alpha. "Here's all of the info on the ones we might be able to get for those trades." Matt takes the file and looks through each section. He nods his head and then frowns.

"You do realize you will have to start finding teachers soon right?" He asks the man. Marcus cocks his eyebrow.

"Why?" Matt shakes his head.

"Because they won't always go to the reservation high school. As soon as you can build a dorm for males and then one for females you will be building a school building, too." Marcus looks at him like he grew a second head.

"That's going to make it even worse! Do you realize how most humans are with women? They don't believe that a woman has rights even though they are working on getting that changed...The human's parents are fickle and if they don't think like we do we will have to hire on some Residential Advisors too." He shakes his head.

"Then do that, because we don't just pander to one sex. Just make sure it is fair game for the RA's since we won't know exactly how a human thinks in their private lives. At least one RA for each dorm has to be human." Jean smiles as she watches the two men.

"You might want to get your ass on the ball then, Marcus. You need to be down there at the site soon and you have to go rescue Seth from Isabelle now." She points down at the docks where her son was just tying his boat to the dock. The blond was practically petting her son on the ass and Jean starts growling again. Now it rang through the pack link and she looks up at the woman in the Alpha's office and stuck her tongue out at her. Jean's face explodes in anger. "Oh, that gutter rat just didn't...Oh, now I'm pissed."

~~<3~~

Yakima Valley, Washington 1969

"Come on, Winter. You're my true mate! Why won't your parents see that?" Alex growls at the she wolf as they stand outside the school arguing. "There should be nothing they can say about us mating since we already are sleeping together!" She starts keening as she looks at the tall man with black hair and tan skin. Even though they are the same age they are still only fourteen and freshmen in school.

"I don't know, Alex. You have one thing against you, love. You aren't a wolf you are a fox." She says sadly as she leans against the wall as nausea rolls through her again for the thousandth time in the past month.

"Yeah, but I'm still one of the legendary foxes in this valley. My pack doesn't believe in discriminating against other packs and believes that there should be a true mate for everyone of us no matter if they are human, Were or Vampire." She gags from the thought of being mated to a Vampire.

"That's the difference with our packs. I do love you, Alex. But my father wouldn't allow it since he believes I should be mated to the son of the Wieland pack in Idaho. The worst part is that he's coming to check out the "merchandise" in a month and I'm really scared because I don't want to mate him. I do want you..." Her breathing became deep as she ran off around the corner of the school building to be sick in one of the hedges. Alex rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.

"Are you okay?" He asked the blond haired woman. She looks up into his black eyes and shakes her head.

"I've been sick off and on for the past month. Funny thing is that I'm fine by the time school is out." She smiles as tears come to her eyes. His eyes widen and he falls to his knees in front of her. He wraps his arms around her waist and closed his eyes to listen. To his shock two quick heartbeats meet his ears and he starts crying. She looks down at him with a frown. "What's wrong, Alex?" He stares up in her blue eyes and smiles.

"You are pregnant, Winter. You are having twins." He says as tears pour down his cheeks and her face pales.

"No...No, no, no, no." She starts crying heavily. "My father is going to strip my hide and that's it..."

~~<3~~

Cherokee, North Carolina

Seth stares out the window as the scenery passes by. In the driver's seat sits his father's second Marcus. He sighs as he wonders exactly what this new part of his life will be like. He has never really stayed away from the compound for longer than a week so this will be a major change for him. As they turn off of the highway onto a private paved road his eyes furrowed. He turned to look at the other man. "Why is the road already paved? I thought you guys just started this project." Marcus laughs as he peeps a glance at the young heir.

"That was the easy part of the project. The road came first and now we are working on the Main Offices. The thing about this place is that there are only a few Were's amongst the group. No females as of yet but I guess your father is going to change that soon. He said he won't take to discrimination of any sort. Also, we have to remember that Humans do not know about Were's so this is sort of training for the Were's that will be coming to learn their trade as well." As they go further down the road a spacious clearing pops up from the forest. Seth's eyes stare at the area that they were approaching. "We don't even have barracks to sleep in yet. That will be a while to come. First things first are the Main Office then the Mess Hall. Then we will work on the barracks."

"This is supposed to be a school right?" At Marcus' nod he smirks at him. "Then it is dorms not barracks. I did go to college remember?" They passed the guard house and one of the Theta's was sitting there waving them through. "Need security right? Anyway, I will need a lot of things to be developed while we are doing the building. First off, we won't get any new people during the cold seasons. Also, there will be a new tent used during those times that I developed myself. It is a humongous tent that they use in the Mohall Deserts. The Sheik of one of the major tribes is part of the Afghanistan prides and when I was over there he decided to show me some of his own inventions so that his people wouldn't be cold in the desert during the nights there."

"Is that what's in back? Man, you do have some interesting friends, Young Alpha Heir. Is it true that they have harems there?" Marcus asked as he pulls closer to the camping area where the instructors and students are standing waiting for the oncoming vehicle to arrive.

"Yeah, since they are Were Lions they don't have mates like we do. But the thing is that they end up rotating so there isn't much inbreeding in their prides. Prince Djalavi is one of the ones who have the most females and a few young males in his harem." He grins as he heard the man whistle.

"Damn, that's amazing." Marcus gets out of the car followed by Seth. He whistles loudly to get the others attention and they started lining up in front of them. "Okay, rejects. This is the CEO of Wolfe Inc. He is the one calling the shots. There will be new rules from this day forward so pay attention. Let me introduce you to Seth Wolfe himself." Marcus steps back and Seth looks at all of the young teens and young adults.

"Nice to see a lot of young faces here with me. The rules I am changing is that there will be new females brought here to learn their chosen trade as well as to get better education. Also, the age limit has been changed. I will not accept any person in here that is under the age of sixteen or over the age of twenty-four." He pauses to look at some that frown and look down. "My reasons are that this place is basically for those that are having troubles in their lives. You mostly do not think that there will be problems for teens and young adults out there but there is. Some are in trouble with the law and this is the only way they can get out of going to jail. Some are runaways and this is the best choice they have of making their life better so that they do not end up permanently on the streets. And some have cruel parents and they are placed here out of pure choice by the social workers that are taking pity on those poor children. As of yet this is the first facility in the state of North Carolina so I want to use this as an example to make others see it will be of help to our youths. As of now this place is called Occonuluftee Job Corps." He looks at the young men and he sighs. "Okay, another rule has been changed for the better of this group until we have managed to build Dorms for each. I will be bringing in new teachers and new Residential Advisors so you will not cause any problems between either your peers or those that are of the opposite sex. I also have a Zero Tolerance Policy in effect as of now. That means once something drastic happens such as drugs or violence gives you your first pink papers in this place and you will be shipped back home on the first bus out of here. We will have new students every single Wednesday so there will be a group of the elder students that have been here for more than a year as the helpers. Any questions?" He looked at everyone that stood right in front of him. As he went across in front of everyone he reacquainted himself with their scents since he will be in charge of them. He counted six Were's of different types in the students and all of the instructors are Were also.

"Um, sir...Is the age rule going to come into effect now?" A small boy asked as he stood still. Seth looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"How old are you, pup?" He asked the human boy who quirked his eyebrow at the "pup" reference.

"I'm Fourteen, sir." He gulps. Seth sighs as he steps further back to get a closer look at the males.

"How many in this group is under or over the age limit?" He asks the crowd. He saw four hands raised. "Okay, since you were here before the age limit was put into place I will allow you to stay. But I warn you, there is only a two year allotment that gives you the time to get your schooling finished and your trade as well. You will then either go home and try again or graduate. I am not cruel and won't allow you to come back but you will no longer be able to if you aren't of the age limit." Marcus whispers in his ear. He frowns and then turns to the students once more. "Also after you leave here you have to wait half a year before you can try to come back. Is that understood?" They all nod. He smiles at everyone and stretches his muscles out. "Okay, since we are going to be here for a long haul I have brought presents."