All Comments on 'Fateful Decisions'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ***** (five stars)!

It is next level of kink when your boss humiliates you and fucks your wife, & she loves to have sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part of the story

Yes part of the story was what happened to me. Rachel my wife and I Wayne had been married 17 years 3 children they are15,14,12 years of age. We got a call from an old friend's Tim and Joyce Tim was coming to our area for awhile to work on a project for his company around a month. They asked if we knew of some places they could check out. We agreed he could stay here till he found something. Rachel and Tim had dated in high school 3 or 4 times. Then Rachel and I became an item. I always thought Tim was jealous. When Tim arived the family was with him at 2 car's thank goodness 2 children later after visiting we learned Joyce and the children were leaving Sunday the house was really crowded but we managed. Aftet a few days I thought Tim was a little friendly with Rachel I brought it up later in private. Rachel teased getting a little jealous are we wife's getting a little extra attention this might make hubby appreciate the wife a little more? I said Rachel it's not a joking situation Tim was jealous when you and I started dating plus I had heard he and Joyce were having problems. I am saying just be careful. Love you love you.2 days later I had to work late our children were at different practices I called Rachel to let her know I could hear Tim boarder already there? Yes something about a break down he talking to someone at home office she asked if I could pick them up I said sure I would make sure to leave so I wouldn't be late to do so Love you's and hung up. That was a little before 5 o'clock. Right at 6 o'clock electric went out at work so I headed home pulled in the barn at the back of our property walked to the house the patio door open and what I heard I didn't care for. Tim saying come on Rachel can't I have it at lest the way you dumped me in school. Rachel Tim I know you have an impressive member but I love Wayne and my family. Tim we have plenty of time and you could be cleaned up and fresh as new before Wayne is even home and I guarantee you the best sex you ever had. I thought I had better get in there before it was to late to save my marriage. I went in the back garage door shutting a little loud then garage to kitchen. Tim was setting at the table on the phone acting I think Rachel was at the sink a little flushed. I leaned into her giving her a hug and a kiss whisper something wrong your face is red she jerked saying it's hot in here. Or are you hot later in bed baby after we put all the children to bed. I grabbed a bottle of water explained about the electric and thought I would stop by before going after the children. It was Friday and as I planned when it was time for me to go one of our friends called and asked if our children could stay with their children? Rachel had answered it and turned to ask if it was ok with me. I said fine I could stand a little quiet time. After she hung up. We were all talking and I asked Tim if he had any luck finding a place? He said not really. I handed him a list that my secretary had found. He said he would make some calls later. After we ate setting out on the deck talking I could see he wasn't in a hurry to find a place just the way he was talking and when I went in to use the restroom and get a bottle of water. I didn't need the restroom and grabbed the water quickly stood by the door to listen. Good old buddy Tim was hitting again I thought what a snake. I made a little noise and walked out. The snake had moved to the chair I had been setting I guess to be closer to be closer to Rachel so I just stood and shortly asked while holding my hand out to Rachell let us go for a walk. When we got out of hearing range I asked Rachel what's going on because I don't like what I see and hear. Rachel said she couldn't wait any longer she wanted Tim out before there is trouble and went on telling about the way Tim had been acting and thing's he was saying when I wasn't their. How long has this been going on? Today. I said well no better time than the present. We went right back to the house and I told Tim it was time for him to move out. He looked shocked saying what's going on? Really you are what's going on I thought we could help you out and this is what we get in appreciation for helping you. He went to his room and was gone before we got up. Our home returned to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tim was an okay guy....who finally accepted what was offered

I liked the 2nd and 3rd paragraph from the end:

She kissed him again, and then rolled on top of him, his now stiffening cock resting between the crack of her plump ass. "I want you again." She whispered.

They fucked for another two hours, and Stephanie lost track of how many times she experienced powerful orgasm. The two of them soon realized that this wouldn't be the last time they had each other.

This summed up the story. She wanted his cock. She made his cock hard. They enjoyed each other and would fuck often in the future.

Kind of wish Steve had not arrived home to watch through the cracked door. It would have been interesting for him to come home to find Stephanie making supper and Tim doing paperwork in his room. Steve is disappointed and relieved at the same time. Later that night, Steve goes down on his wife, eats her out and gets a taste of Tim's cum. He looks at Stephanie's face which has a giant smile. Steve cleans her out, then plunges his own cock into her pussy. The depths of her pussy still remain full of Tim's cum, which coats Steve's own cock as he fucks Stephanie's stretched cunt. The following day, Steve gets home and finally sees them together. The next night, Stephanie spends the night with Tim. Soon, Steve is only receiving "duty" sex twice a month; and that becomes more rare of an occurrence as the weeks pass. .....But the author chose to have him watch the first night of this good story.

If a reader doesn't like cuckold stories, then the story is dumb, with many chances to prevent what happened. For readers who like cuckold stories, the story is terrific. Both groups of readers have to agree that the plot is developed nicely and that the story is well written. That being said, Tim is presented as the most likable character and the only one with any sense. Tim recognizes what is developing and tries to avoid it - when Stephanie gets topless, when she gropes him, and then plans to get a hotel. Steve is oblivious right up until he gives Tim blatant permission to fuck Stephanie. Stephanie is a 'closet' 'wannabe' slut all along; or she wouldn't do the teasing nor go topless. Also, she wouldn't have been waiting nude on Tim's bed as he instructed her. But common sense and realistic seduction would prevent these loving wives from cucking thir husbands, unless the story was expanded into a novel.

The story was well written with a better plot than most similar stories. I commend the author for this excellent addition to his collection.

scassettscassettover 3 years ago

The problem I have with these stories is how shallow all the characters are. 20 years of love blown away by one round of sex with a big cock. Friendship meaning nothing for a pair of big tits. Why do these never end with loving sharing and respect among all of the characters. As far as I can see Tim isn’t a real steal. Never man enough to find a real mate. Steve may get off on watching his wife, but that doesn’t change 20 years of being a good husband and provider. If she is dumb enough to humiliate her husband for a big duck, she deserves what she gets. A divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve not to be missed any more by this A__

Steve left the job before the inspection went to talk to a bigger contractor that had tried to hire him accepting the job. Called a lawyer got an appointment. Found and rented a furnished apartment. Wait in his back drive out of sight when the time was right very quietly went in got only what he needed and left. Later his phone started going off text and calls but thought he would check it later. When it settled down he looked and listened where are you what's going on what happened please come home I'm sorry and so on from Stef. Where the F were you I got a text from the inspector you caused me to pay fined I should fire you if I keep you I'm demoting you and so on. The new job even paid a lot more Steve started the very next day and his phone started again. Steve smiled and showed his new boss that it was his old boss the new boss busted out laughing because he knew the new recording. Barker Construction. If you are trying to reach General Manager Steve please leave a message. That pissed the old boss off and he threw the phone breaking it to pieces he jumped in his truck and was heading he thought Steve would be at Barkers main office. Mr Barker didn't really have security guards but had 2 guys that had acted the part in the past when needed. When the old Tim went in ranting and raising hell the 2 guys grabbed him and through him back out the door. Steve laughed. Tim said I had sex with your wife and you will never satisfy her again. Steve said I know because I will never touch her again I am divorcing her. Now get while you can and believe me we are coming after your customers and I will testify against you because I am going to show them what you made us do illegally. Tim went bankrupt. Steph after the divorce moved back to her home town

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fateful right

Confront the wife give her a chance to see how she acts. If she apologizes and it seems real and you really trust her try again. If not get out of that mess before it gets worse. If you are thinking of going in your own business against your boss be prepared you already know he can't be trusted. Learn to stand up for yourself mainly if you are married to a cheater. I was to trustworthy and it came to bite me. As life moved on my wife rebuilt my trust in her. Well I had told her if she cheated again I was done. Her affair was 20 years ago. There has been a lot of fun in those years the only trials since then has been my health and she has helped me through a lot and rebuild our trust and love. Now we have four grandchildren and have a lot of fun with them also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is a submissive who craves a dominant male.love the idea have brought many men in my wife's bedroom we love it our marriage is strong and secure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Letting my wife fuck her boss changed our marriage for the better. A one time thing turned into me being cucked and her addicted to his big cock for the last 3 years.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62about 3 years ago

Another awesomely written story......the build up was perfect and the ending was realistic....thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made my pussy soaked wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect. ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Really really love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

Quote:

"So you bossed my husband around at work, and then you came home and bossed my pussy around." She looked up at him with a teasing eye. "I bet you feel awfully satisfied."

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert):

"Truth be told, Stephanie had already noticed his size, years ago. She was much more deft when it came to stealing glances than her husband or his boss. She had always enjoyed sneaking stares at the heavy bulge in Tim's jeans. The sight of it would cause her intimate parts to dampen with forbidden desire."

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

After i stop laughing at this dumpster fire of idiocy, I need to ask for a second chapter, even after all this time because I want to see how that ugly divorce goes.

That would be so awesome and the voyeuristic husband can hide in the back during the proceedings a watch a skank get tossed to the curb.

This was patently ridiculous to the point that I truly hope you gave up trying to write any type of story after this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot as hell!

The story has a happy ending albeit a rather strange one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

Stephanie is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED it, gave you a 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really quite good.

Would like another iteration where Steve the husband uses condoms, but Tim doesn't and Stephanie is not using any birth control.

Having Tim impregnate Stephanie completes the role of her becoming Tim's bitch.

Makes her complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!

I LOVE IT!

Gave you a 5+ [5.15 = 103% (★★★★★+)]!

Stephanie is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

Based on the last sentence of the story, I am sure the astrologists would say that Stephanie and Steve are a perfect match to be a husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seriously dude...you write this cuck fag wimp shit...and what pay all the so called anons and non anons to give u a great rsting? or did u suck all of them for the good reviews...

this was POS and thats it!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story almost as stupid as all the anonymous “my wife and I “ fantasy cuckold comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey voyeur how do I do it? Write a cuck shit wimp sad story which is absolutely unpapalatable and makes one wanna vomit...and still get good scores? Seeing the number of anony Cucks applauding you makes me sure that all are u impersonating or u have been a naughty little fag...giving lotsa blowjobs and ass fucks in return for good scores !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where the fuck is the rest of the story? What do the characters in the story do after this? What bullshit that you do not take this to an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Catching my wife cheating with a hung neighbor changed me forever. I encouraged them both to continue only thinking of her getting stretched out and not thinking of them falling in love. My wife thought I was a little dick pathetic loser and left me.

A big cock real man took my wife who lost all respect for me is my biggest jerk off fantasy still to this day.

This story brings back memories. 5 stars.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot Hot Hot Story. I really liked when she went topless for the guys and the Hubby sat across the room to watch. So sexy, So Hot getting the Boss to hold her boobs. Ahh fantastic idea. I would have sent her into the boss's bedroom that night. LOL I had a buddy that had a giant dick, found out when I shared one of my GF with him. LOL couldn't get it in easily at all. Yup when you share your gal that is a big chance you take. But playing with fire is part of the thrill. I remember sharing Bonnie with my black buddie one time. I wasn't watching, but when he came out and we were talking she was in a daze and walked out down the street like she was hypnotized! It was a mind boggling fuck for her. 10 stars! Please finish the story of how it worked out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯%

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only three things could have made it better

1) instead of being married 20 years they were married 7 years and this was their "SEVEN YEAR ITCH"

2) When Steve fucked his wife he should have pur a condom on because Stephanie wasn't on birth control.

3) When Tim was fucking Stephanie she was so turned on that she didn't even think about Tim not putting on a condom and only realized it when he started cuming inside her and she realized that she was ovulating and would already be pregnant before the end of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

Ithrew up in my mouth a little

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

We loved this from start to end. It showed the love between a married couple that understood the desires of each. Tim proved to be the perfect addition. A gentleman, from the start and show a playful bantering between himself and Steve and Steph as individuals and together. The story left us, the reader to decide where this relationship would progress but the undying love between two people is clear and their chosen partner a perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from Page 4 of the story.

Quote:

... Stephanie gently caressed his length, speaking softly.

"So you bossed my husband around at work, and then you came home and bossed my pussy around." She looked up at him with a teasing eye. "I bet you feel awfully satisfied."

He smirked, patting her ass, "Well, I am the boss."

She kissed him again, and then rolled on top of him, his now stiffening cock resting between the crack of her plump ass...

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906almost 2 years ago

OMG this story was so hot, it needs a follow up story how these two lovers continued to cuck the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazingly well written and erotic. 5 stars isn't enough.

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

Another GREAT story!!! Simular occurance in real life with my Boss who is also the owner of the company I work for!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand leaving a story open without a ending? There seems to me and many others that this story has lots of room to explore the boss dominating the couple, perhaps transforming his own personality to becoming dominating with a self desire to humiliate them both to elevate his high even more.

There are just so many emotional conflicts to conquer here now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

"Jesus Tim. Who'd have thought you were packing that kind of heat?"

Tim looked up at his employee. It was a surreal moment, speaking to his long time friend as his cock was being stroked. Adding to that was the obvious fact that the one who was stroking his cock was that friend's wife. "Well you know me Steve. I've never been one to brag."

Stephanie had never been so aroused in her entire life. The heat of Tim's member, the weight of it, the unbelievable size of it. It was doing something to her mind.

End quote.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tim must have shitty homeowner's insurance if it didn't include temporary housing. But that pretty much fit in with the believability of the rest of this....story.

onegreatreaderonegreatreaderover 1 year ago

So hot it made me cum

baydogbaydogover 1 year ago

Loved it! Great building of the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. 💚💚💚💚💚 (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a basement apartment that we rented out to an older (48) man and one thing led to another and I shared her with him one night. He had a thick 8"er that my wife (26) fell in love with. They fucked like rabbits for over a year and she told me my penis was useless now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another amazing build up. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...and since Steve was on the Robinson job until very late, he had an ironclad alibi for the double murder: both his personal and company cell phones never left the site. Furthermore, drivers along the highway, including a state trooper and county sheriff's deputy, recalled the bright yellow service van next to the lonely transmission station all evening. Of course, being in a remote part of the county, no one noticed an old motorcycle leaving the job site, nor would anyone look for it at the bottom of the lonely ravine many miles down the road back into the city.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SYEPHANIE is a KEEPER. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another wimp story that I got sucked into it is not my thing I gave it a one. I had hoped the guy would grow a pair but instead he gave them away he should go play in the middle of the beltway at rush hour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect. Loved it.

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

A sex tale written by a master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These help my heartache. When you start to understand women as simply cheats and porn sluts, the pain and emotion go away. Magic gone so pain lessened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... She was heightened, moaning from his bombardment. Stephanie loved the feeling of his heavy balls slapping against her rear, loved the explosion of pleasure emanating out from her pussy as he made her his. "Oh fuck! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Tim! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She looked up into his eyes, submitting to him. She could feel his shaft begin to grow even wider, and she wanted him to cum inside of her, to claim her as he deserved...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happens next, when husband finds his balls and makes a decision. L

eatsheraftereatsherafterabout 1 year ago

That sets the stage for her to give him access to her body as much as he wants and Steve will encourage her to become his slut, just so she’ll be able to get the sexual satisfaction she deserves. Tim will wind up sleeping with Steve’s wife more often than Steve, with Steve’s encouragement, watching and eventually videoing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weak men, that’s all cucks are. Weak men facilitating the fall of nations.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb and so erotic! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story needs a sequel or update

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man this story was really intoxicating to read! Thank you for this hot adventure. It's quite disappointing that it's been 6 or so years and still no sequel? There is so much that could be added for the three of them.

For instance:

1. Stephanie coming down to fetch a late night snack. I could picture Tim in the livingroom watching TV while Steph struts in with her nightie on. Tim ferociously fucking her on the couch as their moans echo through the house as Steve watches from up the stairs.

2. Having them utilize the phone mssg where they also send pics and vids to tease Steve on what they are doing. I could imagine Steve getting a hard on as he looks or listen to them having sex while he's still at work but his boss is fucking his wife.

3. Would love to see the Steve and Tim needing to go to a business trip and they have Stephanie tag along with them. On there way there, Tim and Stephanie are fondling and fucking each other. They get to the hotel and their rooms are next to eachother. Stephanie stays with Tim and Steve hears their outrageous fucking from the walls.

All I'm sayin... this needs a sequel lol.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need a sequel asap with these in mind:

- Tim needs to move in permanently!

- Stephanie becomes Tim's secretary which means they have to spend more time together, fucking, of course.

- Everything that was previously said from the last comment.

So hot please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

same crap wife likes bigger cock, better husband normal cock poor husband loves her so much he had give in for wife happiness he lost he knows sex with his wife never gone be same she even also respect for him be selfish hope she never gets pregnant relationship is screwed ,any it won't be one time pass

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

petite hindu schoolgirl

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I like your writing style. Just needs some sort of resolution or denouement. For instance; Having heard the lovers, how did Steve feel about that?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

IRRESISTIBLY EROTIC, KINKY & DIRTY.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'M COPY PASTING AN EARLIER COMMENT.

I chose it because I can relate to it. It reminded me that in some situations it takes three to tango.

Quote:

desire30 - over 1 year ago

We loved this from start to end. It showed the love between a married couple that understood the desires of each. Tim proved to be the perfect addition. A gentleman, from the start and show a playful bantering between himself and Steve and Steph as individuals and together. The story left us, the reader to decide where this relationship would progress but the undying love between two people is clear and their chosen partner a perfect match.

End quote.

* * *

In my book this is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My kind of wife sex story: 5- (❤❤❤❤❤-)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like to imagine that Stephanie, exhausted and absolutely satisfied, rested on Tim's bed. By then it would be around 5pm. Tim would put on his pants leaving the bedroom to get a drink and would find Steve in the living room with two cold ones already to share. They would chat, obviously about what just happen and maybe set up some "ground rules" on which they would know would be broken.

Later, probably 6pm by now, Stephanie would awake and see her two men chatting about her. She would approach them, still naked, giving Steve a light kiss, but then go to Tim and give him a more passionate kiss as Tim caress and grope her beautiful body on which would excite Steve. Stephanie would go to make dinner for the three of them wearing just an apron. At the dinner table, constant flirting would occur between Tim and Stephanie as Steve becomes an onlooker at the edge of his seat. I would imagine Tim washing the dishes for his punishment while Stephanie is "helps". They would get in each other's way purposely just so they can touch each other's body. Once they are done with the dishes, I like to imagine all three are in the living room watching something. Tim and Stephanie would be in the longer couch while Steve is on the one seat with the hardest of boner. He would watching them snuggle and grind on each other by this time it would be around 9pm or so. Tim would already be rejuvenated and Stephanie would want more of that big hard cock. I would say they excuse themselves, being straightforward with Steve that they are going to fuck again. Steve would tell them to enjoy themselves, trying to be aloof as they run off to fuck again that day. Their raging moans would echo the halls as Steve jerks to the noise cumming in buckets as Tim ravage his wife. Around 10:30pm, Stephanie would come to bed to thank Steve for turning her into a naughty wife. They would fuck but it wouldn't last long as Steve was already so aroused. She would take a nice shower, then would tell Steve she'd be sleeping with Tim for the night, putting on a sexy nightie as Steve tell her to enjoy herself. Midnight would come and Steve will awake from their sex craze love affair. They never will stop sucking and Steve was all too happy for it.

Cuck4lifeCuck4life4 months ago

Fantastic story. Love how you shared Tim's thoughts on the conquest of Stephanie. The swelling of his ego, his excitement to take her married pussy, his primal urge to take another mans wife. And Steve, being like me, wanting his wife to experience sexual pleasure that only a hung, muscular, alpha male can give women. Tim can give Stephanie. Making those fateful decisions knowing that it would lead to his eventual cuckolding and Tim fucking his wife. That is why the alpha male always gets his pussy. The beta males yield to them.

Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

Reading this story again as it was in my favorites, and it is so well written and hot. I would love to read another chapter to this story.

DocRobinsDocRobins4 months ago

Nice job, you hit it on the head with this one.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Some odd people in this world.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

You crank out the same nonsense story after story. Is this what your fetish is? Is this the humiliation and stupidity you need to feed your perversion? Another awful one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wwooow happened to me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pure trash.

scottc543scottc5433 months ago

Incredibly hot! WE SO need more of this story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Needs a part 2 where Stephanie becomes Tim's secretary and they fuck all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wish this didn't end right when it got good!

rem503rem503about 1 month ago

The workplace is such a sexually charged place at times. Im glad Steve’s boss will be continuing to fuck his wife. The boss was in change in so many ways.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian29 days ago

There is nothing like giving your cucked employee grounds for a seven-figure lawsuit. These stories are alike as wire coat hangers, as realistic as a Congressional "balanced budget," as original as ice water, and as fresh a a month-old tuna sandwich left in the seat back pocket of a public bus.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Great Love Story 😀🥹🥹😃❤️ Welll Tim and Steph had a Good time and a bunch of fun n😀😀🥹RW

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

i would have waited for my wife to sleep then bashed her head in with a baseball bat

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous