Fateful Twist

Story Info
Sister fucks Brother anonymously at a college party but...
19.7k words
4.65
202.7k
321
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is work of fiction, and it has nothing to do with anything real.

All the characters involved in sexual activities are 18 years and older.

Enjoy,

Coochiebarber

**********


"Gawd, I need a cock!!!" Alice, Half-drunk, slurred as she spoke to her friend.

"Looks like you've had one too many," quipped Cellie and laughed. Though, having had as many drinks herself, she wasn't really sure what her friend had just said.

Both girls were sitting near the pool table watching their friends play a game. It was a typical college house party and, as usual, most of the students were drinking alcohol, like it was water. The party was in full swing. The music was blasting so loudly, it vibrated off the basement walls and in their ears.

It was a Friday and the night began in the usual manner, lots of beer, alcohol games, and shots to get the party started and the drinks flowing. Soon everyone seemed to be having a good time and Cellie had dared her friend to a game of beer pong.

"Let's see if you have what it takes to beat me!"

While Alice thought she was out growing some of her immaturity at college, she still couldn't let go of a challenge from her friend. After all she was in her second year of the college and her competitive nature had improved a lot over the last year. Sometimes it was too much for her and it simply got on her nerves.

"No shit, you're on." Alice grinned at her friend confidently. The two had then set up the game, ten cups on either side, and began tossing the ping pong balls. By the end of game, the ninth cup was downed, and both girls were beat. They took the last remaining cups and were sitting on the couch eyeing the boys and giggling.

After a while, what Alice had said to Cellie finally hit home, she asked, "Were you serious? I mean, about what you said earlier. Needing cock and all."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure..., it has been too fucking long since I've had sex," Alice whined and picked up her beer and started drinking.

As Alice continued drinking, her friend couldn't help but taunt her a little more about her comment. "A little girl comes to the college party and just can't handle the heat! Guess you haven't learnt anything over the last year."

Alice glared at her friend for a while, "No, I think I've learnt a lot. I don't want to sound like a total slut, but the idea of a big hard cock just makes me so fucking horny. I haven't had it for like... three months or something! I've just been fingering myself crazy the whole time. Ah! I just need to stop drinking too much before I lose my head again."

"Oh come on, don't be such a chicken now. What you need is perfectly all right. I need some hard fucking too," Cellie said as she grinned and licked her lips.

"I'm not sure if I could pick up a guy just like that. It's too early in the year and I don't want to be labeled." Alice was nervous about what she was about to say, so she downed the rest of her beer and continued, "I need a guy and as long as he doesn't know who I am and I don't know who he is, I'm good with whatever happens."

She remembered how wild she was during the starting few months of her first year and when she realized she was on a wrong track, she had gathered herself and had dated only one guy for the last three months towards the end of the first year. And much to her amusement, the first day of her second year started bad with the break up.

"Oooo my fucking god! A mysterious girl fucking a mysterious boy! It's so fucking kinky! I'm getting wet from just thinking about it." Cellie couldn't hide a snicker. "So, how are you going to manage it? Wear a face mask?"

Alice shook her head. "No, I don't want to know who he is either. The mask won't work." She felt her pussy get juicy from just the thought of a strange guy humping her from behind oblivious to who she was.

Both the girls sat there, thinking hard. "I've got an idea. Wait right here."

Suddenly, Cellie jumped to her feet and ran to the stairs leading upstairs. When she returned after a few minutes, she had a crooked smile on her mouth. Alice watched her friend walk back and jump on the couch.

"Alice, are you sure, you want to do this?"

Alice, eager to the idea of getting fucked by a hard cock, nodded.

"Ok, here we go. There is a vacant bedroom on the first floor. I guess it is perfect for our mysterious girl to hide and wait for her unknown hunk to walk in the room to fuck the shit out of her. All you need to do is, close the window shade, turn off the lights and wait. It is dark enough to hide your identity but not all that dark that you can't see a person moving. I have checked it myself." Cellie smirked.

Alice trembled at the idea of her being in the room with a strange man. But it also fueled a fire between her legs. Her entire body shook at the image of being handled by a guy she has never spoken to or even seen.

"How...... But, how will he know I am in the room?" Alice wondered aloud, her voice jittery.

"Leave it to me, sweetie. I'm sure I can find someone as kinky as our princess. Hell, I want to be fucked like this myself one day," Cellie laughed as she spoke. "Now, you little mysterious slut, hurry up. We need to get you in the room before someone else gets busy in there." Pulling her friend, Cellie got to her feet.

Alice walked with her friend up the stairs, her legs shaky. The anticipation of being with a strange guy in the dark room thrilled her tremendously and weakened her legs. Cellie walked in the room to check if it was still unoccupied while Alice waited outside.

"Let the game begin! And if you ever speak, don't forget to change your voice," Cellie warned. Pulling her friend in the room, then pushing her toward the bed before stepping out and closing the door behind her.

She sighed deeply. She had a huge task on her hands. She had to find a decent looking guy, who would buy her idea and was trustworthy enough to treat her friend reasonably well.

*********

Alex checked his hair in the rear-view mirror, sprayed some cologne on himself, got out of the car and headed for the gate. As he entered the house the party atmosphere surrounded him. He had never been to a college party before tonight but he immediately liked it. The music was loud, with a steady beat. High energy beats as he had heard some DJ describe it once. He felt his body getting into it as he scanned the crowd for his friends and available girls.

Scantily clad boys and girls were dancing on the huge dimly lit dance floor. It was crowded with young and energetic college student all bouncing to the beat. The bar was stacked three people deep and sat in the corner of the room. In the back Alex could see a couple of pool tables. He scanned the crowd once again and headed toward the bar.

Earlier that afternoon, after his regular football practices which was a mandatory attendance for the new recruits for the team, one of the seniors with whom he had established a good repo had approached him and had invited him to a senior class party. Eager to get in to the popular crowd he had accepted and had thanked his friend for the invitation.

This was his first month at college and he didn't want to miss a chance to socialize with the crowd and make a few new friends. Before heading to the party, he had gone to his house, which he shared with his sister. She was only a year older than him and they got along well enough to be housemates. She wasn't home when he arrived, but she had left a note for him saying that she would be late and not to wait for dinner. He decided to skip dinner and go straight to the party.

Now that he was at the party, he got himself a beer and waited for his friend to arrive. After almost an hour and a few beers under his belt, he started getting bored and headed towards the dance floor. Alex glanced over in the direction of the crowd standing by the floor and found that the blonde was indeed staring at him. He smiled at her and she smiled back. He stared back at her and really liked what he saw. She was stunning. Big breasts filling up a low cut blouse were hard to miss. Alex looked away before she did.

"Hi, I'm Barbara." She walked up to him and spoke before he got to the floor and extended her hand. He accepted it and shook it lightly. She didn't release his hand and pulled him closer to her.

"I'm Alex." He introduced himself, making his voice deeper in order to impress her. She was still holding his hand.

"Well Barbara, can I get you something to drink?"

She looked him over from head to toe and then scanned her eyes back up to rest on his face. He was well over six feet and very muscular. He wore khaki pants, a tight white cotton shirt, and sports shoes. The diamonds in her blue eyes sparked as she lowered her gaze to the heavily muscled mass of his chest. She smiled up at him after her apparent appraisal and nodded. He grinned down at her and pulled her to the bar.

"Give this lovely and beautiful girl a......?" Alex paused there and raised his eyebrows like he was waiting for Barbara to complete the order.

"Tequila and beer, please." Barbara requested of the bar guy and smiled her sexy smile in his direction. The bar guy leered at her chest and when she rolled her eyes he grinned and handed them their drinks. They burned their gullet with the tequila shots twice and moved away from the bar with their beers in hand.

"So... are you on your own?" Alex enquired.

"I'm supposed to be meeting some friends here, but I guess they are not in yet." Barbara looked around as she spoke. She spotted someone over by the pool table and waved at her.

"What about you?"

"Same is with me. I am new here and don't know many people. The guy who invited me seems to be a no show or skipped out early. Since I really don't know anyone else here, I think I'll be heading out soon." Alex shrugged his shoulders as he spoke.

"Well, hang out with me until you see your friend. It'll be fun." Barbara spoke with a chuckle. They both walked to the bar again and threw some more tequila shots down and got their beer refilled.

At about ten, the party was in full swing. After dancing with Barbara and a few others, he was buzzed and soon realized that he'd had a little too much to drink. He decided to slow down a little with the booze and went to find something to eat. Barbara came over to join him with fresh beer in her hand.

They stood there and talked about the college. He filled her in with his experience so far and the football team. Barbara looked impressed and began to cuddle up, pushing her jiggling twins onto his chest. At one stage her wandering hand was on his thigh heading for his crotch.

"So Alex, do you want to come with me to the second floor? It'll be more fun." Barbara winked at him and he nodded noncommittally. "Oh come on," she urged and pulled him through the crowd towards the stairs. She walked up the steps seductively in front of him so her ass swayed in his face.

The second floor was tidy and a nice place with a small bar and few couches set near to the walls. Unlike the ground floor and basement, there weren't many people and the music wasn't loud. Just a few couples were sitting on the couches and busy with their partners, kissing and fondling. None of them noticed Barbara and Alex step in the room and if they did, none showed any sign.

Barbara led Alex to the bar to make their own drinks before heading toward a vacant couch placed next to the one of the two bedrooms. By that time both of them were a little buzzed from the alcohol they had already consumed.

As they settled, Barbara poked him in the side with her fingers and grinned. She twisted her body in the couch, threw her slick arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. Alex looked into her hungry eyes and moved his head to place his lips on hers.

"Don't be afraid of being a little touchy feely," she murmured in his mouth, smiling a little while she continued to kiss him and talk at the same time. She pulled his mouth hard on her and pushed her leaping tongue into his mouth. He wasn't a newbie or even a novice at kissing and he had been playing all along his school years. He met her gluttonous tongue with the same force and started sucking on it while he moved his hand onto her knee, sliding it up under her skirt, he squeezed her bare thick thigh.

Barbara groaned in his mouth as his prying fingers rolled over her skimpy panties and rubbed her moistening pussy through the thin fabric. She felt her pussy turning hot as fire under his tender touch. Warmish, sticky cream leaked from her aroused cunt, soaking the gusset of her panties.

Breaking the prolonged kiss, Alex, moved his mouth lower, tracking his tongue over her cheeks and chin. His one hand moved up, and brushing her hair to one side he kissed her neck. At the same time his other hand slipped inside her panties to aid a finger in making its way in to her slick opening.

As he licked the underside of her neck and moved his finger in and out a little, Alex started roughly stroking her massive tits through her blouse. Barbara lay slumped against the back of the couch, breathing hard, trying desperately to control gasps.

His hand locked over her breast and started squeezing. She flushed with arousal as she heard a lustful groan slip out of Alex's mouth and felt him push his hard, manly body up against her. His hard cock throbbing against her outer thigh made her pussy get hot and creamy and swell around his fingers.

"Alex, yes," she cried desperately, "fuck...that feels good... suck my tits."

Alex got the cue and unbuttoned her top exposing the swells of her nacreous globes barely covered in the sexy lacy bra. He reached around her and skillfully released the hooks freeing her huge milky white tits.

Barbara gasped and pushed her naked chest up and Alex caught her aching mound in one hand, dipped his head low and sucked her thickened nipple into his mouth. He pulled one hard dusky tip deeply between his lips and then the other. Barbara groaned with pleasure, holding his head, guiding him to slurp on her hardened, extremely sensitive buds, feeling the utter pleasure of his sucking go straight into her cunt. "Mmm... fuck... yes."

She freed one hand and reaching over to his bulge, rubbed her fingers across the swell as Alex continued to suck on her saliva covered nubs alternately.

She pulled his head up and looking at him with a devilish grin squeezed his hardness in her hand. "Okay, baby, drop your pants. I need to feel and play with this big fat stick of yours for a bit." She murmured into his ear sultrily.

Alex sat back on the couch as Barbara swiftly slid down on the floor and between his parted legs. Slowly, she teased him, unzipping his pants, she pulled his bulging cock out.

"Wow.... You are thick. I would love to feel you stretch my tight cunt." She looked up at him and smiling naughtily, started stroking his pulsating shaft with one hand. Her other hand went to his nuts, cupping them and weighing their size.

Barbara lowered her head and kissed the tip. His cock was already leaking pre-cum. She opened her mouth a little and let her tongue lick it's dribbling wetness expertly. She put her other hand on his thick flinching stiffness, twisting and stroking it up, down and around his long shaft with both the hands. She tongued his slit, then opened her mouth wide and taking the whole thing between her lips ran her tongue all around the huge crown.

Alex was totally in heaven bucking his hips up as she moved her head up and down taking him deeper and deeper with every stroke. His hands moved to the back of her head and held her firmly in place. She slowed down a little, took a deep breath and impelled her head down onto his cock forcing it to slide down her throat.

"Oh fuck, suck it baby," Alex groaned as he felt his cock slide past her gag reflex. He was on cloud nine getting his cock sucked by a real college slut.

"Get away from my bitch." Alex heard some guy hiss over his head. He recognized the kind of tone being used as that which showed a bad attitude towards women. A tone that showed women are nothing but sex toys to play with. The guy leaned over, grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked Barbara's face off his slick hardness.

"Slut!! Couldn't you wait?" Anger showed on his face as he pulled Barbara to her feet. Jolted, Alex crammed his cock back into his pants and pulled the zipper up.

"Brian?" Barbara asked, shocked at his sudden presence. But she soon got her composure back; smiled, tucked her wavering tits back in and adjusted her top to a decent level. One of the other couples heard the drama and started laughing but soon got back to what they were doing. Barbara sensed the pressure building among the two men and acted swiftly to evert the possible confrontation. Brian was no match for Alex. Alex looked almost five inches taller and much stronger than her boyfriend.

"Well, I don't believe you two have met before, have you?" Barbara looked at both the men and saw them shake their head. "No."

"Oh, let me introduce you. Brian meet Alex, a fresher and a probable member of our football team; and Alex, this is Brian, my boyfriend." She smiled shyly at both. The two guys shook hands and stood uncomfortably looking at each other. Brian laughed loud at Alex's awkwardness. "She is such a slut. Don't worry buddy. We are cool," and leaned onto Barbara.

Alex turned and looked at Barbara with a question on his face and raised his eyebrows with a glimpse at Brian, who was oblivious to his gesture saying something about his late arrival. Barbara shot Brian a glance and smiled regrettably at Alex.

"Hey Sport, I got to take care of this slut. You may join us if you want." Brian said laughingly, and turned to Barbara. "Come on bitch, show me how good a cock sucker you are." He then pushed her to her knees forcefully and opened his zipper.

"Sorry Alex, maybe next time." She smirked at him and got to her business with Brian. Alex looked bewildered and was struck dumb. He saw her pull his cock out and start sucking. As if it was his cue to leave, Alex, shaking his head walked out the doors.

"Fucking tramp!!" he croaked his throat and started descending the stairs.

*********

Cellie went back to the ground floor and scanned the crowd but found no guy that she knew or at least no one looking decent enough to trust. She decided to wait a little while for one of the guys she knew, or she could always fetch a random guy and wait at the door to make sure everything went smooth with Alice.

About ten minutes later, as she was heading toward a group of guys, she saw Alex run down the stairs, fuming. Her eyes sparkled as soon as she spotted him.

"That's the guy," she thought.

"Hey Alex," she called out to him. Alex shared one subject with her and she had met him a couple of times in class. At the first meeting, he had impressed her with his look and manners. She was actually waiting for him to ask her out.

"Hey Cellie, what's up?"

When he saw Cellie, his jaw fell open and he stood and gawked at her tall frame. She was dressed to show off her best assets with a plunging neckline that gave him, and anyone else, an ample view of her large bust. She also wore a short, tight hip hugging skirt which showed no visible panty lines.

Walking up to him she waved her hand in front of his eyes and then in as sexy a voice as she could muster, said, "Nothing much. Done checking me out? Like what you see?"

Moving his eyes slowly up to her face with efforts, Alex said as confidently as he could in that state. "Hmmm... You look beautiful. Well...err... in-fact very very sexy." He smiled before dropping his eyes to her cleavage again.

Cellie smiled back. "Maybe later we could fool around a little, but right now I need you to do me a favor." And she threw him her sexiest smile.