Fate's Calling

Story Info
A musician and a woman meet at a show and fall in love.
3.9k words
4
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a clear and pleasant afternoon when I headed for my job with a catering company. "It'll be a nice evening for an outdoor show" I thought to myself as I drove to meet the rest of my co-workers. The show was in York, which was an hour away, but I was excited because the performer was Toby Keith, and since I loved country music, I hoped that after we finished catering the dinner for the band and crew, I might catch some of the show.

We arrived about 1 pm and began setting up. I looked around, but saw no sign of Toby or his band yet. When it came time to serve, he and his band arrived. "Wow!" I thought to myself, "he's HUGE!" Standing 6'4" and probably about 230 lbs, he towered over almost everyone else around him.

I was putting the finishing touches on the tables when I looked up and noticed him looking right at me! He smiled and winked, melting me to the point where my knees almost gave out on me on the spot. "Man, it's too bad he's married..." I thought to myself as I regained my composure and continued with my duties.

Everyone was enjoying the meal and chatting amongst themselves, and I decided to go around asking if anyone needed refills on their drinks. I got to Toby's table and I asked if anyone needed anything. He looked up at me and said "I guess you're not on the menu, are you?" I was half flustered and half upset, because I remembered this guy was married, and I wasn't about to be anyone's mistress. I replied rudely "A married man shouldn't be talking like that!" and walked away.

"It's probably none of my business, but I just don't understand how people can act like that when they have a family at home....I may have over-stepped my bounds, and I might get in trouble for it, but I don't care." I said to Cindy, one of the other caterers. Cindy said "Yeah, but IS he married? I don't see a ring." "yes, as far as I remember, he is." I replied back to her.

The dinner was over and we were cleaning up when I spotted one of the band members walking up to me. He said "Hey, I understand why you reacted the way you did, but just for the record, Toby's been divorced almost a year now." I felt the redness begin in my throat and work it's way up to my face as I said "You're kidding...oh my God, I am so sorry..I didn't know that." Then he said "And also, I've never seen him outrageously flirt with anyone like that before..he hasn't dated anyone since the divorce." "How do I apologize to him?" I asked. "You can do it right now" he said as he motioned behind me. I turned around and he was walking through the corridor that led to the dressing rooms backstage. He saw me looking at him and came toward me. "I owe you an apology" I said, stammering my words as I motioned over to the guy I just talked to, "he told me everything, and I can't say enough how sorry I am. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know." "What are you doing after the show?" he replied. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. "Nothing really, I live about an hour from here, so I was just going to head home..." "How about going out for coffee or something later?" My heart was pounding out of control by now as I said "yeah, sure...ok" Grinning like an idiot at the same time. He went over to his road manager and filled him in and told him to look for me after the show. He looked at me and smiled and said "sure, I'll do that" and then mumbled something else to Toby, which he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He came back over to me and said "cool, then it's a date?" I said "sure" He said "I'll see you after the show then" he reached down and squeezed my hand, smiled and walked away.

I went back to the dining area and helped finish cleaning up, my mind definitely not on what I was doing, because I threw away the candlestick holders and the silverware when I heard Cindy shout "GINNY, what are you doing?!?!" She laughed and said "I know what your problem is, I saw you talking to him, what happened?" I told her we were going out for coffee later and she said "NO WAY!!!" All I could do was smile.

"Are we done here? I REALLY need a cigarette right now." I said after putting the last of the equipment in the truck. I had quit a few months earlier, but up until now, I hadn't had a situation come up that I needed one to calm down. She laughed and said "yeah, let's go."

After our break we finished everything else, changed out of our messy uniforms, and stood backstage and watched the show, which was excellent. But of course I couldn't wait till it was over.

Afterward, Cindy said "It's a good thing you drove yourself tonight, have fun and try to behave, ok?" I just rolled my eyes as she left, leaving me to wander around backstage until I found his road manager. He called out and said that Toby has to meet with his fan club, which wouldn't take too long. So I just occupied myself by reading a newspaper, and before long I heard a voice say "Hey! There you are! He had on a different pair of jeans, and a henley shirt, which was pleasingly unbuttoned, and his hair was wet. The scent of his cologne drifted through the air as he approached me. "I hope you weren't waiting long, I had to take a quick shower." I said "no, not at all." He said "Are we ready?" All I could do was smile. He put his arm around me and led me out the back doors, where a rented Explorer was waiting.

We drove to a Waffle House not too far away, where we sat for the next 3 hours just talking about anything and everything. He told me about his kids, and why his marriage failed. She was convinced he was cheating on her while he was away, which he said he had never done. But his word wasn't good enough, and her self-created suspicions escalated until he couldn't take it anymore. "That's what struck me about you." He said, "because when you told me off thinking I was married, that proved to me what kind of person you were." His smile was warm as he took my hand and squeezed it. "Oh my gosh! it's going on 4am!!" I said "wow! Yes it is! I better get going!"

He had a look of disappointment in his eyes for a moment but then he asked if he could see me again. I said "sure, but when?" He said "I'll make the time, don't you worry about that." He drove me back to the fairgrounds for my car and gave me his phone numbers, his home, office and cell phone. I gave him my home, cell and work numbers. Before we parted ways, we were standing facing each other, and he reached out and wrapped his arms around me in the most wonderful hug I could ever remember. He kissed me on the cheek very softly and said "I'll talk to you soon, ok?" I said "ok" and got into my car. He headed back to his hotel and I headed home, not remembering much of the drive.

I slept surprisingly well, not waking up until I heard the phone ringing. I realized it was 11:30am and jumped up to answer it. A deep sexy voice on the other end said "good morning!" I had to shake myself into consciousness before I realized who it was. I said "oh my God, Hi!" He said "How are you? Did I wake you?" I said "Don't worry about it, I slept way too long already, but if a certain person hadn't kept me out all night, I wouldn't have!" He just laughed and said "So I guess you're too tired for what I have to ask you..." I said "What?" "What are you doing today?" He asked. I said that I didn't have any plans, and he said "Would you like to go out for lunch and maybe a movie or something? I don't have to leave until tomorrow." I said "Sure, I'd love to, but I just got up, I have to shower and everything." He said "That's fine, It'll take me about an hour or so to get there, isn't that how far you said you live from here?" I said yes, and gave him directions to my place. We hung up, and I got ready.

"I just can't believe this is happening" I thought to myself as I slipped on a pair of jeans and a sweater. I fixed my hair and was putting on a little makeup when I heard a truck pull into the driveway. I looked, and it was him. My stomach did a triple somersault as I ran upstairs to get my shoes and ran back down. He knocked on the door and I answered, waving him in. He greeted me with a bouquet of flowers and a hug. He was dressed in a pair of well-fitting black jeans and a t-shirt, with a button down shirt over it.

He smells so good, I thought to myself, realizing how long it's been since I'd been on a real date. He asked where a good place was to eat, and I suggested the diner down the road. He said "Good thing it's closeby, I'm starving! Let's go." We had a nice lunch, and as we left the restaurant, I said, "It's almost too nice to be indoors." noticing the bright sunshine and rapidly warming temperature, and I said, "Why don't we go for a walk somewhere?" He quickly agreed, and I directed him to a mountainous area south of town that's known for it's scenic walking trails. We got out of the truck and we walked up to where the trail started, and as we walked, he took my hand. We walked and talked for what must have been a few hours, and I turned and said, "Maybe we should start heading back to the truck, it'll be getting dark soon."

That's when he then turned to face me and said "Time just seems to fly when I'm with you. Why is that?" I started to mumble something about time flying when your having fun when he stopped me by covering my mouth with his own. The kiss was soft and light at first, then as his arms tightened around me, he kissed me deeper, gently probing his tongue along my lips, which I willingly parted to allow his tongue to explore my mouth. My mind went foggy at that point, as he drew back and kissed me lightly on my cheek and the side of my neck. "Maybe we should head back." he smiled, as we made our way back to the truck.

As we drove, we decided instead of going to see a movie, we would just order pizza and watch one at my place, which was fine with me, remembering the kiss we shared earlier, and hoping for more later. We ate some pizza and put the movie in as we settled on the sofa. He sat at the corner, and motioned for me to sit closer, which I quickly complied. He looked at me and said "I really had alot of fun today." as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Me too." I said as I smiled and contentedly put my head on his shoulder.

We started the movie, but I could tell neither one of us was paying much attention to it. The tension was so thick you could cut it. I tried to glance over at him without him noticing, but as it turns out he was already looking at me. Our eyes met and he leaned down and kissed me gently, pulling me even closer to him, and wrapping his other arm around me as well. Instinctively, my arm went up around his neck and before long we were locked, lips and tongues included, in a long, passionate kiss. I trailed my other hand down over his chest, and back up to his neck, then caressing the side of his face. We broke for a second, but just looking at each other prompted yet another, even more heated exchange between our tongues. At this point we both drew back, trying to comprehend just what is going on, and although we didn't kiss again, our arms stayed around each other as we continued watching the movie. He would occasionally stroke my shoulder and my hair, and I would run my hand over his chest and stomach. When I did so, unbeknownst to him, I saw a slight bulge rise in his jeans, and he would stir just a little. I grinned slyly to myself, but I knew it wouldn't be right if anything happened this soon.

After the movie was over, we continued to sit contented on the sofa with our arms around each other, and I thought to myself how I couldn't remember when I had ever been so happy. It's as if he could read my thoughts when he said "I could just sit here like this all night" as he once again stroked my shoulder. I looked up at him, and that was all it took for our lips to meet in another round of heated bliss, this time laying me back on the sofa and pinning me under his big hard body. By this time it was rather difficult to hide the straining bulge in his jeans, and just to convince myself it was there without looking at it, I lifted my hips slightly, and ground against him. With that, I found out what I wanted to know, and he sensed it and responded by grinding his hips back against me.

He kissed me harder now, and I heard a small moan escape from his lips as I yet again allowed my hips to respond back to him. He pulled me up, and I straddled his lap, and our kiss never broke. This allowed constant contact as we began recklessly dry humping each other, and before I knew what I was doing I was taking off his shirt. As I slipped the t-shirt over his head, My lips trailed kisses over his neck and bare shoulders, my hands kneading the firm muscular flesh of his chest. My mind was foggy with lust by this time, and all I could think about was how big he felt through his jeans, and how much I really wanted to find out.

As my mind momentarily realized that he hadn't yet tried to remove any of my clothing yet, I slowed down. He then began kissing my neck, running his hands up the back of my sweater, grinding himself against me at the same time. He kissed me deeply, with a passion I've never felt with anyone before. He then looked at me, he asked if I believe in love at first sight, fate, and all that. I said I did somewhat. He said he didn't until he met me. With that, our lips met in yet another torrid kiss, this time his hands not only went up the back of my sweater, but continued until he slipped it over my head. He kissed the tops of my breasts, and reached down to unbutton my jeans. I did the same to him.

I proceeded to climb off his lap and reach down to slide his jeans over his hips, his eyes as big as a child's on Christmas Day. He pulled mine down as well, and I was left in just my panties and bra. I got on my knees and released his throbbing member from the constraints of his underwear and slid them off. It was just as big as it felt, and more. I looked up at him as I gently took his penis in my hand, running my tongue along the shaft and around the head before wrapping my lips around it and taking it into my mouth. I didn't go more than 3 or 4 strokes when he said he was going to cum, and stopped me. "It's been a long time for me so I'll go quick!" he said with a chuckle. Then he added "And when I come, I want it to be inside you." I took it in my mouth again and sucked it in 2 more strokes before he stopped me again and got up. "Is the bedroom upstairs?" He asked. I led the way.

We reached the bedroom, and I had a candle on my dresser, which I lit. I sat on the bed, and he reached around me to unhook my bra. My breasts fell free, and he watched in awe. He took one in his mouth, then the other, giving them equal attention. Through the fog my mind was in, I said, "I can't believe this is happening" and he stopped and looked at me. "If you want to stop, I will, but I can assure you, this is a very serious thing for me. I've never done this before either, let things happen so fast, but it just feels right. I'm not using you, so if you have any thought of that, get that out of your head right now." Tears started welling up in my eyes and I nodded. He kissed me softly as he laid me back on the bed and kissed me deeper. I wrapped my arms around him, crushing my breasts against his chest. I thrust my hips up against him again, in a gesture that I was ok with this.

As he continued to kiss me, he slipped a hand into my panties, caressing the soft flesh underneath, and realizing that I was completely shaved. He moaned, as he dipped his hand lower, allowing a finger to slide between my dripping wet vulva. He moaned again, crushing my lips against his as he slipped a finger inside me, and using the wetness on his finger, circled my clit gently. I moved my hand down and began stroking his cock lightly, silently wishing I could taste him again, to suck him dry. "I want to suck you some more..." I whispered to him, as I pushed him off, and standing before me, I took him into my mouth. I grabbed his ass and took him in as far as I could, sucking deeply, for about 3 or 4 strokes when he stopped me again. "Not yet..." he said. "Please, I want to finish, I want all of it." I said. Knowing he would last longer later if he let me, he allowed me to continue. In just a few more strokes, I felt his balls tighten and he grabbed my shoulders and said "Oh..my..GOD!!" I took him all the way in, and sucked it like a lollipop, as his load exploded down my throat. I kept sucking, feeling his body tense and shudder as he kept coming and coming. When he was finished, he just gazed at me and all he could say was "Wow!" Without another word he reached for my panties and slid them off.

He licked my inner thighs and didn't stop until his tongue was running straight up through my soaking wet slit. He ran circles around my clit with his tongue, and as he did, he inserted 2 fingers into my dripping hole, making me roll my head back in ecstasy. He began slowly finger fucking me, moving faster with my breathing, sucking gently on my clit, stopping only to remove his fingers and fuck me with his tongue, instead. He steered the attention back to my clit, and reinserted his fingers, moving at an even faster pace, putting me over the edge. As my body began convulsing recklessly, he continued to suck my clit, and held his fingers inside of me as my juices ran down his hand.He moved up to kiss my breasts, sucking on each nipple, then kissing my lips deeply. I moved back farther on the bed to give him more room, and he climbed on top of me.

He kept kissing me the whole time, and as we did, we ground against each other until his cock found it's position and the head rested against my swollen opening. He gazed into my eyes and began to kiss me again as he slipped the head inside me. We continued to kiss and watch each other as little by little, he slid himself in. With one final thrust, he filled my hole with his throbbing hot cock. He held me tightly and planted little kisses all over my face as he held the entire length of himself inside me before beginning to withdraw, only to slide it in again. He pumped slowly at first, and as we established a rhythm, he moved faster, slowing only to kiss me occasionally. I felt another orgasm building, and I said "Faster" as I reached down to rub myself to help it along.

Just the sight of me touching myself excited him to the point that he said "Oh my God, I'm going to come too..." As I rubbed faster, I felt the waves of another mind-blowing orgasm wash over me, and feeling my pussy gripping his cock, he began to come as well. I could feel his steaming load fill my pussy as I kept rubbing myself till the rest of my orgasm was spent.

He collapsed on top of me, his still-hard cock still inside me. "Keep going..." I said, and with wide eyes, he kept pumping away at my pussy, slamming hard into me as I screamed, half in pain, but mostly in pleasure. Within minutes, he was shooting yet another load into me. Both of us were sweating and panting as he wrapped his arms around me and entwined his tongue with mine in a long deep kiss. He rested his head on my chest, the scent of his cologne amplified with the sweat it combined with, making for a heavenly scent.

I stroked his hair and his back and as he rolled off of me, he pulled me with him, and we snuggled up together and drifted off to sleep. He awoke during the night, just in time to get back to his hotel and get his things to leave for his next show. Over the course of the next 2 weeks, we talked almost every day, making plans for the next time he could come and see me, or if maybe I could make a trip to be with him. I never felt such love and contentment, and he sends me flowers almost every week, to remind me of his love for me. His commitment to me is strong, as is mine. We're even talking about the future, and we're sure there will be one for us. Life is good.