Father and Daughter Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Darling - I'm there - I'm there - don't stop - don't stop" she cried, "OOOOOh yeah - ooh yes! Ooh yes!"

At that moment I let go my seed - I fired shot after shot of hot sperm deep into her cunt. My cock felt as if it recoiled after each blast of spunk and by the time I'd finished cumming I was exhausted. Wow! "Oooooh Darling! Oooooh, that's wonderful," said my wife as she began to relax and unwind, "Do you know what," she said, putting her hand onto her clitoris, "That was so fucking good that I could do it all over again!"

I laughed.

"You're joking - I hope. I'm supposed to look after Sandy," I said as I gently pulled my cock from her still grasping cunt.

A flood of our combined fluids leaked from her hole and onto the carpet. I grabbed a towel to mop it up.

"Yes Darling - I was joking - I couldn't go another round with your big cock - it's just that that was soooooo good! Oooh, I love you!"

"I love you too," I said, "but the night isn't over."

"It is for me," she said, "I'm off for a long deep bath and I'll see you later - if you've got anything left!" With something of an effort my wife gathered herself together and languidly moved from the room and soon we heard the sound of water running as she filled her bath.

Sandy and I looked at each other. My cock was slack and drooped between my legs - it looked knackered. Sandy on the other hand was totally naked and was obviously well and truly aroused. Her lovely breasts stood out and her nipples were big and bold and ready to be loved and her cunt - well, it was almost too good to look at. She'd shaved (tonight) most of her pubic hairs off to leave just a small triangle of blond curly hairs above her hole as if to point the way - well, I should have known - that's exactly what the triangle was saying! Her puffed-up lips were parted and shiny with her sticky moisture - oh hell, if I didn't fuck that tonight then I ought to become a monk!

"Let's go to bed," said Sandy, "I want to explore your body and I want you to fuck me. I'm getting desperate Daddy!"

We turned off the TV, video and lights and made our way to the guest room. Sandy threw herself onto the bed and lay there - arms and legs spread wide apart.

"Love me, Daddy," she said, simply, "Just come and love me."

There was no way that I could refuse, not that I had any intention of doing that. She was simply gorgeous - utterly ripe for plucking (or fucking) and hardly knew where to start. But logics said that I should start between her legs - so I got on the bed and lay with my head above her knees. My once knackered cock began to stiffen again as it realised that it was still 'on duty'.

I started the ball rolling by licking and caressing her legs - first one then the other. Gradually I moved up her legs - nearer and nearer to her cunt.

'I'm gonna fuck this girl,' I thought as my tongue reached within an inch of her cunt, 'and she's my daughter.'

But there was no way that I could back out - she wasn't "my daughter" right now - she was a woman who needed my cock - which was now VERY stiff - and that was what she was about to get.

Incest - so what?

She was female and I was male and we were about to come together.

Sandy started to moan and move her hips.

"Daddy, come on - I've been waiting all night. For fuck's sake put your cock in me," she panted.

"Wait," I breathed.

I was still well down the bed and now I moved my mouth up a bit and directly onto her sexy little cunt. I grasped her - quite prominent - clitoris in my lips and began to suck and chew on it. Sandy let out a howl of pleasure as I began to massage it between my lips and my tongue.

"Ooooh Dad - that's super! Just there!" she yelled, "Yeah - more! More! Ooooooh yeah! Oh wow - I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her hips bucked and thrashed around and I had a hard job to keep in position.

"Wow Dad - that was great! Ooooh - I LOVED that!" my daughter groaned.

I moved my mouth from her cunt.

"Oooh Darling girl," I sighed, "you were quick!"

"I just had to cum, I was so worked up. I just needed you to touch me and I knew I'd be away," she said as I moved gently upwards towards her, "I still need your cock though. You're going to fill me tonight - even if it does take all night."

"I'll do my best" I said, my rigid cock rubbing against the mattress as I moved higher up the bed, "I want to enjoy your breasts first, please."

Sandy was all sex - from her head to her toes - her breasts were a bonus for a tit-lover like me.

"Dad - suck my tits - please, but then FUCK me - I NEED your cock in me!"

Her breasts were big, tight and utterly aroused. Her nipples stood out so proudly and simply needed someone to pleasure them. I took the job on once more. I sank my willing mouth over her right breast and absorbed the sexiness of the stiff nipple. She sucked in a deep breath as I made contact and I could feel her body begin to pulse as I stimulated her breast. I put my hand over her left breast and started to tweak her nipple while massaging her breast too. Sandy was now starting to pant.

"Ooooh Dad - Oh no - I'm cumming again!" she groaned, "I can feel it! Oh Dad - keep sucking my tit - I love it! Feel my cunt - it's soaking! Don't stop, for Christ sake!"

I kept sucking as I put my hand on her cunt - she was simply flooding - I had a job to find the right spot. But before long I found her clitoris and I started to massage it - that's all she needed! She exploded!

A massive orgasm erupted through her - her hips thrashed around - her arms did the same and I could feel her cunt pulsating beneath my fingers even though I wasn't inside her body. Slowly she subsided into a passive and languid condition - her breathing, while still deep, became more controlled. She had her eyes shut in ecstasy and didn't say anything - words weren't needed anyway.

For fuck's sake - she was one horny bitch! And yet she was my daughter, for Christ's sake. But my very hard cock was telling me that she was simply a female on heat - my cock didn't really have any option. I moved up her body until we were lying tidily together. I kissed her lips and received a warm and sexy kiss in return as we shared her juices and flavours. I felt my cock twitch and throb as I moved up her thighs to rest my penis on her pubic mound.

A small movement downwards and I was in place at long last, my knob now bathed in her liquid lubrication. I rubbed the head of my cock between her sexy hot wet lips to moisten it - although my own pre-cum fluids were more than enough to ease my passage.

"Sandy - do you want me?" I asked knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Yes Daddy - now" she said simply.

"Alright lover - here it comes," I said as I adjusted my cock until it fitted snugly between her sexy, slippery lips.

I pushed, feeling the gentle grip of her flesh around me. I pushed a littler more firmly, feeling my totally rigid cock almost flowing into her, smoothly, slowly, seductively he slid; deep into her welcoming cunt. It was like all the most wonderful feelings in the world rolled into one.

"Ooooh Baby," I groaned with delight, "Ooooh honey - that's lovely - you're so tight! You're wonderful."

Slowly and gently I eased my cock back out until it was only just inside her, then equally slowly I pushed very slowly back inside - deep inside again.

Sandy let out a long slow sigh as I penetrated her again.

"Ooh Dad - I've waited so long" she said. "I've dreamed of making love with you for all my life and now it's happening! Oh dad - thank you, thank you."

"No sweetheart, I should be thanking you," I said between nibbly kisses between us, "Not many old blokes get to enjoy the pleasures of someone as lovely as you."

She giggled and squirmed beneath me as I slowly massaged her cunt with my cock.

And I'll tell you what - making love to a girl half your age does wonders for your esteem and stamina! My cock, despite all it had been through tonight was still as hard as stone and felt willing to pump for many a long hour. However, I knew that there were limits to my endurance and that I'd better start fucking her before I ran out of steam...

Gently I started to pick up some speed - thrusting my cock more quickly into her slippery and now sloppy cunt. It was something of a paradox that she was still really good and tight inside and yet there was no friction - she was so wet now that I needed more action to bring about my climax. I picked up the pace some more - Sandy was now thrusting back at me as she became more worked-up. I could feel the end of my penis bumping against her cervix as I plunged into her, bringing forth moans from her and bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

Our abdomens were now slapping together with the force of our rutting; the bed was rocking and creaking - the very room seemed to be swaying.

We were both beginning to pant now and sweat was beading on my brow and across her breasts. I upped the pace still more and Sandy's hips kept in time with me; her eyes bright before my face; her arms wrapped around my shoulders. One or both of us was going to cum pretty soon.

Sandy beat me to it - suddenly I felt her body tighten and begin to shudder. Her hot cunt gripped my cock like a vice and she went rigid. Then she let out howls of pleasure.

"Oooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooh! Aaaaahhhh! I'm cumming! Ooooh! Yeah! Oh Dad, daddy - I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Ooooooooooh!"

Her legs and arms wrapped around me and I could feel my own orgasm starting to erupt.

'Think of something boring - quick!' I thought to myself for the second time tonight and it must have worked because I was still there and going strong as she came down from the very first orgasm that she'd had on her dad's cock.

"Oh Dad, that was super," she said, smiling broadly, sweat glistening on her face and lips, "it's your turn now. Come on Dad, fill me with your sperm - I want you to cum now."

My still rigid cock heard the message and throbbed inside her.

'Ok - time for action,' I thought, 'come on fella - do me proud.'

Still buried deep inside my daughter's hot wet throbbing tight cunt, I started to move again. There was a kind of sucking noise as I pulled my cock from inside her grasping vagina until all nine inches of slimy penis were poised over her pussy. I rubbed the tip over her clitoris making her hips bounce as I hit the sexy bits - then I pushed back inside.

Now was the time for what might be known as a "really good fuck" and I got to work. Some deep thrusts, followed by some shallow ones; some quick jerks - then slow, deep penetration, followed by a complete removal of my cock - and then another full thrust until I was buried again. Leave it there and make my cock twitch. Then start again and repeat, well, more or less - until Sandy suddenly cried out as another orgasm tore her apart. And somehow I just wanted to keep on giving her orgasms - she looked so wanton and erotic as she writhed beneath me - what a fantastic fuck she was!

But due to the arousal that her wild body was producing, I didn't have much chance of holding out much longer.

"Sandy darling, are you ready? I want to cum soon," I told her.

"Yes Dad - do it. Cum when you're ready; cum in me, fill me up," she panted, "I'll cum with you; I know I will."

I speared her yet again - and again. My cock knew it was time for the big finish and I could feel him becoming tense and eager to unload. I continued to stab deep into her welcoming cunt - she was writhing under me - I was having trouble keeping up my actions - I was starting to lose control...

And it was working - her body was starting to twitch once more and I knew that she was about to cum. 'Cum on, big boy - now's the time,' I said to myself 'let it all go!'

I kept pumping into her - sweat was pouring from every pore in our bodies - her cunt was lubricating like mad - all our limbs were almost out of control - steam must have been rising from us. Then we both got there!

I don't say a lot when I cum but Sandy made up for me.

"OOOOO!" she screamed, "Ooooohhh! Yeeeaaahhh! Wowwww! Oh, Dad - yes - now - please - fill me! Pleeeeaaassseee! Now!!"

A few more rapid thrusts and then...

"I'm there baby," I grunted, sounding a lot more in control than she did; my body suddenly rigid. "I'm cumming in a mo. Here it is! Oh yes! Oh Darling! Oooh - sweetheart - it's all for you!"

My balls pumped what felt like an enormous quantity of spunk deep into her sucking welcoming pussy - right up against her cervix. What felt like two big squirts, then three - then four!

'Where did it all come from?' I wondered. 'I didn't know I'd got that much left!'

I could virtually feel her cunt sucking the spunk from my cock - hoovering it up as it erupted. Oh wow - this is what sex should feel like every time! I collapsed on top of her while Sandy continued to emit contented sighs and groans as she descended from her latest orgasm and finally it was more or less all over.

My deflated cock slowly but finally slid from inside her lovely cunt - followed by a flow of our combined fluids - but I was too fucked to be able to do what I should have done - go down and lick it all up. We lay together for a while and then I rolled and moved beside her so that we lay arm in arm.

"Darling - that was wonderful," I said, "That was the best fuck I've had in years."

"Dad - it was the best fuck that I've EVER had. My boyfriends are wankers compared to you," said Sandy as she lifted her head from the pillow to look down on me.

"Dad - can we do it again soon? Please?"

"Not tonight," I said, laughing, "You've no hope. But, yes, darling - we'll make love again and again. My wife doesn't mind so long as I keep her happy as well - she knows how we feel about each other and she accepts the situation. But I won't neglect her so you'll have to share."

Sandy squeezed me tightly.

"Dad - I've been with men and women - I'm very open about sex so I don't mind sharing," she said quietly, "Can we have a threesome - please? That way we can both share you and perhaps your wife and I can get a lot closer too."

'Fuckin' hell' I thought - what more could a man want!

PS

I'm not going into details now but within a few months Sandy moved in with us. She's a brilliant businesswoman and soon established her own business locally; it only took a few months for her to become settled in and making a good profit.

Here at home, my wife and I love her company and there are very few nights when I'm not having sex with one or other of them. And more often than not, it's all of us in the same bed! We don't need anyone else - not while my cock can get hard - and with two hot horny pussies to look after, why shouldn't it!!

And as of this month, Sandy's begun thinking of getting pregnant. Even my wife is feeling broody!!

Guess who's going to be really busy!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers