Father and Son Have a Few Beers

Story Info
Dad and 18-yo son get drunk and one thing leads to another.
1.4k words
4.13
146.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snerpyloo
snerpyloo
36 Followers

"You're 18 now, son," said John's dad. "How about we get you your first legal beer."

"Sure, dad. It may be my first legal one, but you do know I've had beer before, right?"

"Of course, but I want to get drunk with my best boy, now that he's allowed to."

It was a warm night and both were wearing only underwear and no t-shirts.

Eric opened a Budweiser and handed it to his son. John took the frosty drink and took a deep swig. As the teen put his head back and drank, Eric glanced downward and noticed a bulge in his son's underwear. Hmmm, he's developing nicely, Eric thought. Just like his old man.

"Mmm. Nice and cold," John swallowed.

"Eric opened his own beer and chugged about half of it and placed the bottle onto the kitchen counter."

Eric and his teenaged son drank two beers in the kitchen and then took another two into the living room.

After the third, John was beginning to slur his speech a little.

"Sss niccceee to drink with you, Dad"

Eric looked over at his son and realized the slight bulge he'd noticed in the boy's undies earlier had grown considerably.

"It's nice to drink with you, too, John."

John suddenly noticed the hard-on he was developing and placed his free hand over it.

"No need to be shy, son," said Eric as he moved the boy's hand away from his crotch.

"But, dad..."

"Never mind that. No one's home, let's see what you're packin' down there boy."

John's smooth white cheeks suddenly became bright red.

"C'mon," Eric egged him on. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

John took another big swig of his beer, finished it, and opened another that had been sitting on the coffee table. He took a giant gulp of that, let out a long resonating burp and put his hands to the waistband of his underwear.

"No. Stand up and do it," Eric said.

John was sufficiently drunk now that he didn't care anymore. He stood up, stumbled a little to the right, steadied himself and pulled down his underwear.

Eric gazed upon the teen's package.

John's penis was semi-hard. It was hanging down and out a little over his balls. He had a large bushy mound of pubic hair above his cock, but only a few scraggly hairs on his tight balls. They were tight despite the heat in the room, which must have been in the mid-90s.

True to his word, Eric pulled his own underwear down revealing his hairy, semi-erect cock. He handled it a little, stretching it and pulling his balls out from under his legs.

As he did this, John's semi-hard penis started to stiffen up.

"Hmm," said Eric. "Looks like he's starting to wake up."

John's face reddened again and then more still as his 18-year-old cock, seemingly with a mind of its own, rose to salute the his father. Fully embarrassed now, despite the alcohol, John covered his boner with his hands, pressing it into his belly.

"Sit down, here, boy," said Eric, patting the seat beside him. As he sat down, Eric took a blanket from the back of the sofa and covered the boy's privates. "There, a little less embarrassed now?"

John said nothing. He drank some more beer and so did Eric. The teen's boner retracted.

"I'm getting a little cold," said Eric. "Mind if I join you under there?"

Eric lifted the blanket, moved closer to his son, so their thighs were touching, and covered himself up. He put his hand on his son's leg under the covers and said:

"Son, really, it's no big deal that you got a boner. In fact, I've got a bit of one now myself," he said. "Must be all the booze and the heat.

Eric ran his hand along his teenaged son's thigh, squeezing a little on the inside. The cover's over the boy's penis moved and he could tell his son's cock was getting hard again. Eric's cock was starting to harden, too. He kept rubbing his son's left thigh as the teen put his head back and closed his eyes. Eric took that as a sign that perhaps the boy wanted to continue.

Eric pulled his hand off of his son.

"Wh... why'd you stop, Dad?"

Eric looked into his son's blue eyes.

"Well, if we're going to go any further, I need to know that this is something you want to do. I don't want to take advantage of you."

John swallowed.

"Dad, I was a little embarrassed before," he said. "I may feel embarrassed again later, but I right now I think I want to do this. We're both drunk and if we regret this later, we can always just chalk it up to the booze."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure."

With that, Eric put his mouth to his son's sweet young lips. He kissed him and began rubbing the teen's leg once again. Eric's cock was full on hard now and he threw the blanket off of both of them.

Both men, the younger one and the older one, looked down at their penises, comparing them.

John's was about six inches long. It was clean, thin and stood straight up against his belly. It reached about an inch below his belly button.

Eric's was hairy. It was about as long as his son's, but it was much thicker.

Eric placed his hand on his son's cock and stroked it very slowly. He could tell the boy was extremely horny and didn't want him to cum too soon. At least not until he got to taste that sweet young rod.

"Touch mine," said Eric only slightly above a whisper.

The teen did as he was told. At first he just touched his dad's cock, running a couple of finger up and down the underside of his shaft. But soon he wrapped his hand around the man's large, beefy penis and stroked him with the same rhythm his father was using on him.

Slow and steady father and son rubbed each other's penises. This man and the teenager who not too long ago was learning to ride a bike and doing all those other growing-up things.

Eric wasn't gay and he didn't think his son was either, but here they were with their cocks in each other's hands, masturbating each other.

Eric lowered his head. He, all of a sudden, needed to smell the sweat on his son's balls and taste the teen's cock.

"Has anyone ever put your cock in their mouth," he asked the boy.

"No."

Eric began giving his son the teen's first ever blowjob. He opened his mouth just wide enough and let the boy's cock slip over his wet lips. He took it in as far as he could, swirled his tongue around the head and then pulled back.

His right hand went to the 18-year-old's balls and he gently held and rubbed them. He could feel the boy's cock beginning to pulsate and knew he was coming close. Should he make him cum now, or stop and continue the fun for a little while longer.

Too late.

John put his hands on his father's head, pressing him down onto his cock. He thrust up into his father's mouth once, twice and then he was cumming.

Eric squeezed the boy's cock in time with his orgasm. He milked the cum out of his son's cock and into his mouth. Eric had never tasted any cum but his own and this tasted a little different, slightly sweeter.

John's hand, still on his father's cock, began to rub faster and faster. He wanted to make his dad feel as good as he was feeling right now.

Eric's face lifted away from the boy's groin and then John took his father's large penis into his mouth. He sucked dad, just as dad had done to him and within thirty seconds, the old man was cumming into the young man's mouth.

He spurted semen and John milked his own dad's cock, making sure every last drop got into his mouth, his face and his chest.

Father and son looked at each and smiled. They took each other's hands, kissed and lay their heads back on the sofa.

Both Eric and John thought how much they enjoyed this father-son time and how maybe they'd like to get drunk together again sometime.

snerpyloo
snerpyloo
36 Followers