Father Bland's Angels: Verse 01

Story Info
Priest trains teen for Daddy’s cock
17.2k words
4.51
334.9k
441

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,018 Followers

Sergei stuffed his tape measure into his pocket and moved his toothpick from one side of his mouth to the other. Ever since he had quit smoking, a toothpick was the only thing that kept him calm. He ran his eyes over his work and let out a huff of satisfaction.

"Good enough." He said.

"I don't get it," His colleague responded. "What's wrong with the one in the chapel?"

Sergei looked down at Mark, the younger man sitting nearby. They both wore the same plain dark blue work clothes, embroidered with a little coat of arms on the pocket.

Sergei shrugged diffidently.

"All I'm sayin'," Mark went on. "Is that there's already a confessional in there, y'know? What's he need one up here for?"

The older man shrugged again.

"Y'know what I reckon," The young man crossed his arms knowingly. "I reckon he wants ta make his mark, y'know? New guy, new rooms, new way of doing things."

Sergei didn't respond.

"I know, I know," Mark went on. "Shouldn't put down the Father. But I reckon, job's a job, really. No different from you or me, really, just diff'rent jobs, y'see?"

The older man grunted.

"What's this new Father's name, anyway?" Mark asked.

"Bland."

"Huh, sounds an exciting bugger," The younger man got to his feet. "Ah well, reckon we got to get down the hall now, hey?"

Sergei huffed and followed him, still musing over the confessional. For the life of him, he couldn't figure out why the Father wanted the modifications he'd asked for.

***

Father Lucas Bland finished his reading and looked over the crowd of bright young faces looking up at him. He was a particularly unremarkable looking man, a fact that combined badly with his name. His brown hair was cut short and without style, his frame was slim but not athletic, his face pleasant but not handsome.

He let himself look into the crowd for several moments, noting girls who were particularly attractive, or who smiled with particular ardour. His own face was fixed in the saintly expression he used for such occasions.

"And so," He began to speak again. "We must learn from the example of the Good Samaritan, and be sure to give help to those of us who require it. I am sure that if I found one of you girls lying, bare and unprotected, I would certainly stop and do whatever I could."

Pausing for effect, he found his eyes drawn to a group of girls in the front row. They were obviously older and taller than the majority of the student body, their own bodies looking fit and appealing. He guessed that this must be the Student Council that Sister Marjorie had informed him about.

"Now that I am here at Mrs Strictland's, and a grateful member of your school community, I intend to be the Good Samaritan for all of you girls. Anyone who is feeling vulnerable, or as though they could be led astray, should come to see me whenever they can."

He saw several smiles light up at this offer.

"This is definitely not just junior girls. Older students, especially those over eighteen, I want to see in my rooms regularly. I want to see a lot of you eighteen-year-old girls, I want to really come to grips with what you are dealing with. I'm sure that I will be able to put my love into you. If you are having trouble at home, if you are stressed about, say, being on the Student Council, or about any personal matters -- I want to see you."

Now he saw that the front row girls were looking interested.

"We won't just be talking religion when you visit me, oh no. We can talk about whatever you like. We can even try some exercises to help make you feel more confident at school and at home. I want all you girls -- especially those over eighteen -- to really open themselves up to me. I will certainly do whatever I can, to penetrate your mysteries."

He signed off with the usual little prayer and went back to his seat on the stage, passing Sister Marjorie as she took over the podium. She gave him an encouraging nod of approval. He sat and glanced carefully at the front row, where the girls were still watching him thoughtfully.

It had been a few weeks since his epiphany. Once he had thought that the will of God was something chaste, that it had no room for earthly delights. That had all been changed when he had come across a strange thing in his old parish. Two fathers had been engaging in incestuous sex with their own daughters. He had naively tried to save them, until they showed him that they liked sex. That it was another pathway to God, perhaps the best one. Then they had shown him that path...

Lord, had they shown him. Lucas had to stop his face from becoming hot as the memories slid through his mind again. The tall athletic 18-year-old girls, their perfect forms bare, thrusting firm breasts. Hayley Holloway, blonde and innocent-looking. Miranda Wesley, her skin beautifully dark, her lips full and wet. Oh, those lips. He had felt both girl's lips, up and down his cock. All over his balls. Then Miranda's wet vagina, pounding on his member. The times he had cum, in Hayley's mouth, then Miranda's mouth, then Miranda's cunt.

Would he ever feel such rapture again?

By the grace of God, he thought, I will.

***

"And then Sister Mary said my artwork wasn't creative enough and I don't know how to be an artist and I don't like art anyway and I don't see why we have to do it and -- "

The girl stopped short as she noticed Father Bland's raised palm.

"Chelsea, how old are you?"

"I'm fifteen Father but I'll be sixteen soon and I'm going to have a birthday with cakes and balloons and lots of guests and I'll get a --"

The raised hand again.

"Chelsea, I think you should try to enjoy art now. When you're older there's lots of other things to work on, so enjoy art while you can. Now run along."

"Oh but Father I wanted to tell you -- "

"Run along back to class, Chelsea."

"Okay Father thank you."

He shook his head and got out the sermon he had to write for the next assembly. He wasn't sure where he was going with it, but he was hoping it would go better than his meetings had gone so far. He had not seen a single girl over the age of sixteen yet, all of which he had sent packing with a few wise words. As though a girl that young had any serious problems! Maybe a poster on the noticeboard would encourage older girls, he thought, chewing his pencil.

The sermon was progressing slowly when there was a knock at his door. He put the pencil down and called them in.

"Hello Father, can I talk to you?"

"Of course, of course. Shut the door. Please sit."

This girl was obviously older than the others. She was about as tall as he was, with long brown hair in a ponytail. Her face was bright and attractive, with big brown eyes. She was also very athletic, her legs long and toned as they emerged from her skirt, her waist and arms slim. Her breasts pushed out her shirt without being huge.

"Hello, I'm Father Bland. What's your name?"

"Diana Takchi, Father."

"Diana, well that's a nice name. And how old are you, Diana?"

"I'm eighteen."

"Very good."

He kept her chatting for a while about herself, watching her loosen up and sit more easily. She was really a very attractive girl, her skin flawless, her mouth mobile with pink lips and perfect teeth. She told him about how she was the Captain of the football team now that the previous girl had left to look after her sick father.

"That must be very hard for you."

"Oh, it's okay," Her face reddened. "Actually, I came to talk to you about something else."

"That's alright, we can talk about whatever you like," He leaned forward, keeping his posture open. "Don't hold back, I'm here for you."

"Well, you see, Father, I couldn't find my tennis racquet, and I thought it might be in the garage. So I went and had a look and couldn't see it, so I looked through all the stuff in there. My Dad has some boxes in there and..."

"Yes, Diana?"

""Well, I found some stuff in there. Like magazines, only they were weird."

"How were they weird? You can tell me."

"There were men and women," She went on slowly, her pretty face confused. "And they didn't have any clothes on. Or only little bits of clothes."

"I see. Go on."

"And the men had these things on them." She blurted.

"Things?" He asked, genuinely interested. "What sort of things, Diana?"

"Like, between their legs," She tried to demonstrate on her own lap. "Like they were growing these things down there."

He managed not to laugh. "What did these things look like, my child?"

"They were like a... pole, or sausage, thing. They were different sizes, some men had really big ones. Some... some of them were a bit bent, like a banana."

Oh merciful Lord, Bland thought, thank the Sisters for keeping these girls so innocent.

"In some pictures, well, the women were kissing the things. Or, like, putting them right in their mouth. I saw some pictures, Father, well...."

"Go on, Diana. You can tell me."

"The men's sausages had stuff coming out of them. This white stuff, like yoghurt or something. The women seemed to like it."

"I see."

"One woman was eating it."

"Diana, Diana," He let himself laugh lightly. "I know the sort of thing you mean. And trust me, there's nothing wrong with it."

"Are you sure, Father?" She said slowly. "It felt... sinful."

"Oh no, no no no, not at all. After all, this is your father we're talking about. Surely you don't think your father would do anything sinful?"

"Well, no, I guess not."

"And doesn't the Bible say, 'honor thy father', my child?"

"Yes, it does." She said, smiling now.

"Well then, let's not worry about sin here. But tell me more about your father."

He listened attentively as the pretty teen described her father in broad, almost childish terms. It was obvious she loved and cared for him, yet understood almost nothing about him and could not even name his profession.

"And, apart from these magazines, does anything else worry you about your father?"

"Well, yes, I do worry sometimes," She said, much more at ease now. "See, he works from home, and sometimes when Mummy goes to work he asks me to swim in the pool with him. And he never does it when Mummy's there. And then he doesn't get in the pool at all, just watches me swimming instead. I think, well..."

"What do you think, Diana? You can tell me."

"I think maybe he's afraid of the water." She admitted.

He forced his laugh into a chuckle. "Oh, is that all? Oh, I'm sure we can help him with that."

"And one time, Father, he was watching me when I was in the shower."

"Really? Well, what do you feel about that?"

"I think," She said carefully, biting her lip. "That he's afraid of the water. Maybe he wants to see me in water so he can see its safe."

Father Bland burst into a coughing fit to cover up his natural reaction. He felt in his heart that it was time to take things to the next level.

"Diana, you must be at peace. I can help you to help your father. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Father, of course."

"Then the first thing we must do," He began, covering his excitement. "Is to get you past your concern about the magazines. I think the best way I can do that is with a practical demonstration."

"Okay."

"Now you know, Diana, that what we say and do in here is like a confession. I can't tell anybody, you can't tell anybody. It is a sacred trust, before God. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes, Father." She said ardently.

"Do you honestly agree to work with me to help your father?"

"Yes, yes I do!"

"Then let us begin. Stay sitting right there."

Feeling the warmth of his faith in him, Lucas stood up in front of the beautiful young girl, looking down into her smiling and trusting countenance. There was a total confidence within now, radiating from the hot erection trapped in his pants.

"Now, you said you were worried about the 'sausage' you saw in the magazines. You have to know, my child, that every man has one of these appendages. They are called 'cocks', or 'dicks'. Now stay there, and do not be alarmed."

He enjoyed watching Diana's big brown eyes widen as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his erection out in front of her. It was about a foot from her face, throbbing and hard. Just showing it to her made him tingle all over with pleasure. She looked quite surprised now, her easy smile turned into open-mouthed amazement.

"This is my cock, Diana," He said. "You see, even priests like me have them."

"Oh, goodness," She breathed. "Yes, it's, yes it's the same, thing. Just yours is a bit, um, smaller."

"Yes, well, it is the same thing regardless."

"Is it always so, um, sticking-out, like that?" She asked tentatively.

"When God wills it to be so. Now, Diana, I want you to be comfortable with cocks, okay?"

"Um, okay." She answered, biting her lip.

"Good. I want you to touch my cock, my child."

"Oh. Really? I don't know..."

"If you want to help your father," He said sternly. "You will touch my cock."

Lucas watched gleefully as the teenager gathered up her courage and reached out to his twitching dick. He suppressed a gasp as the cool, smooth hand was laid on his hot flesh.

"Yes, that's good, my child. No, leave your hand there. Try holding it properly, with your whole hand."

"It feels so warm, and hard," She looked up at him. "I'm not hurting you, am I, Father?"

"Oh no, Diana, not at all."

"Okay, good," She leaned closer to inspect his member, turning it this way and that to look. "I guess this seems alright."

"Yes, yes it does."

"Does the white stuff come out of this hole?" She was looking so closely he could feel her breath on the tip.

"Maybe later. Right now we should keep on getting you comfortable with cocks. Are you ready?"

"Yes Father." She said, giving his dick a little squeeze.

"Good girl. Now keep your hand there and I'll show you what to do. Move your hand up and down the cock, like this. Keep a good grip. Okay, keep going."

Diana continued to stroke his dick when he took his hands away, her face pouting in concentration. Her action was a little jerky but it still felt very nice. Lucas let his eyes look past to her delightful body in its cute uniform, especially the swell of her chest. Oh Lord, it felt so good to have this teenager pulling his member.

"That's very good Diana," He breathed. "Very good. This is called wanking, or jerking."

She giggled. "That's a funny word."

"Yes," He suppressed a moan of enjoyment. "Yes. Now when you jerk a man's cock, Diana, it feels quite nice. So don't be alarmed if he sounds like he's enjoying it."

"Okay. It is kinda fun." She said, stroking enthusiastically.

He let himself moan now, watching her smiling mouth, so close to his cock.

"The hole looks a bit wet," She said. "Is that okay?"

"Yes, its fine. Keep wanking the cock, my child, yes. Now, what else did you see in these -- ooo -- magazines?"

"Oh, well," She blushed. "Just men and women, with no clothes on. The women all seemed to be doing stuff with the men's, um, cocks."

"What sort of things?" He panted.

"Well, some, er, wanking," She giggled again. "And some of the women were putting the cocks in their mouths."

"Hmmm, oooh, yes. So I think the next thing we should do is to get your clothes off, my dear."

Her hand stopped moving. "Take my... clothes off?"

"Yes," He said gently. "It will show you that there is nothing sinful about your father's interests. And you can be naked in front of me, my child. I'm your priest."

"I... well, I guess so, Father. But I'm a bit... y'know, embarrassed."

"How about we start with an easy one. Just take your blouse off and see how you feel."

Diana still felt doubtful. She had always been brought up to trust any priest or nun. Still, Father Bland seemed very unusual for a priest, very lively and wanting to try new things. She certainly had no idea that he would be showing her parts of his body or getting her to touch them, even though it had been very interesting so far.

Shrugging, she let go of the hot cock and starting undoing her blouse, not meeting the Father's eyes. Surely he would laugh at her body. When all the buttons were unfastened she untucked it and slipped it off her shoulders, placing it carefully on the floor.

After a few moments of silence, she looked up at the priest standing over her. He was looking at her body and smiling, though not laughing. He was also stroking his cock himself now, with long slow squeezes. It looked even wetter on the hole at the end now.

"Very good," He said. "You look very healthy, Diana."

"Thank you, Father." She said awkwardly.

"Tell me, Diana, were the women in the magazines wearing bras?"

"Um, no, Father."

"Then I think you should take yours off," He said, wanking even slower. "Yes, yes, take it off please."

"Oh, well, um," She couldn't think of a reason not to: after all, he was like a doctor. "I guess so."

Lucas watched as the beautiful girl reached behind herself and unclipped her sensible bra, pulling it away from the lovely firm breasts. They were wonderfully rounded, with big brown nipples. Combined with the lean hard body already revealed, it made his cock throb painfully.

"Very good, my child," He said. "The Lord loves those who keep themselves healthy."

"Oh," She blushed. "I guess I just like sports."

"Well, I think you're ready for the next challenge, Diana. Do you feel more confident?"

"Um, I guess so," She forced herself to straighten up and not feel exposed. "I mean yes, yes I am."

"Good," He said, unable to keep the excitement out of his voice. "Now, tell me again: what were the people in the magazines doing?"

"Um, they were all naked, and, um, the women were wanking the men's cocks, or putting them in their mouths, and stuff." She listed uncertainly.

"Well, then, I think you can guess what I would like you to do next."

"Um, no," She bit her lip. "Um, should I wank it some more?"

"Actually, Diana," He panted. "I'd like you to put my cock in your mouth."

"Oh," She looked at the throbbing erection in her face, eyebrows raised. "Oh, are you sure? I mean..."

"I'm very sure, my child," He brandished his dick closer to her lips. "It's the only way to conquer your fears."

"Actually, I'm not all that afra-"

"Diana, for the good of your soul, you must put my cock in your mouth."

"Um..."

"And for your father."

The wide brown eyes widened even more as she stared, as though hypnotised, by the twitching penis in front of her. She swallowed thickly and leaned forward slowly. Lucas felt hypnotised himself as he watched the moist pink lips open and the beautiful face approach his crotch.

He let out a long exhalation as the warm lips met the head of his cock, the hot breath washing over his tip. The teenager carefully opened her mouth wider, her brown eyes trying to look down at the member she was accepting. He watched delightedly as her lips closed on his shaft, the head of the cock inside her mouth. It felt so hot and wet, his glands resting on the softness of her tongue. She looked up at his face, as though for approval.

"Very good, Diana," He said truthfully, trying not to gasp. "Very good. Now don't put your teeth on it, keep them right away from the cock. Now tell me, don't move, just tell me: does it feel alright, yes or no?"

She seemed about to nod and stopped. "Mmm-hmm."

He gasped from the vibration of her mouth, so hot. "That's great," He croaked. "Now, how about you try licking the cock with your tongue? Carefully now, just lick the end."

Feeling very strange, Diana starting licking the end of the appendage in her mouth, watching Father Bland's face. He sure to be enjoying it as much as the men in the magazine, he was smiling and gasping. It was odd to be shirtless with part of someone else's body in her mouth, still she guessed it was doing her good. Anything that pleased a priest must be good.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,018 Followers