Father Bland's Angels: Verse 03

Story Info
Big tit teen tricks Dad into fucking her.
8.3k words
4.54
107.6k
103

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,019 Followers

PLEASE NOTE: All sexual participants in this story are over 18. Thanks.

*****

The two maintenance men wheeled the large, oddly shaped package down the hallway of Mrs Strictland's Girls' College, their trolley squeaking under the weight. One of the men was robust, in his fifties, with a taciturn demeanor. The other was tall and lanky, much younger than his colleague, his face set in a perpetual sneer.

"Sergio, man," The younger man, Mark, complained. "What the hell is this thing? Huh?"

Sergio shrugged. He didn't know why Mark was complaining, he was just keeping the trolley on track. Sergio was taking all the weight of supporting the odd package.

The package was as tall as him, about eight inches thick and about four feet wide. Just the right dimensions to be difficult. It was also quite heavy, his experienced hands fancied it held some sort of wooden object. If his imagination wasn't running away with him (and Sergio didn't have much imagination), he thought he could make out a rough shape under the wrapping, as though the rectangular shape held another shape inside it. It looked like a big crucifix.

"Damn, y'know, this thing is heavy shit, Serge." Mark grumbled, expressing a sentiment he had already voiced several times. Sergio didn't answer. What could he say?

They came to a corner of the hall and carefully edged the trolley around it. Sergio watched his end, making sure the corners missed the walls. It was really good that we did this during class time, he thought, when the hallways were empty.

"Serge, y'know what, man?"

The older man just looked at him.

"Damn, man, good thing the girls are in class, hey? Imagine 'em all in the way of this thing, huh? Damn."

Too late Sergio saw that Mark wasn't watching what he was doing. There was a fire extinguisher on a metal bracket on this wall. As he watched, expressionlessly horrified, the young man shoved the package into the extinguisher's steel handle.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

The wrapping tore away in a large curl all down the side of the package. A few pieces of puffy packaging material fell out onto the ground.

"Fuck it!" Mark swore. "Fucking shit ass damn!"

"Wait." Sergio frowned. He heaved the thing upright, leaning it against the wall. He could see straight away there was no way to seal it back up. They would have to explain it to the priest. He glanced venomously at his colleague.

"I guess we gotta tell him, huh?" Mark grumbled. Sergio nodded.

"Fucking balls motherfucker." The younger man muttered.

Sergio shrugged and had a go at pressing the torn bit of wrapping back in place. Instead it came right off, leaving a big gap. He shrugged again.

"What the shit is this thing?" Mark asked, looking closer. The tear had exposed what looked like a dark wooden beam. Sergio frowned as Mark eased the paper further aside.

"Damn, it's a cross," Mark said. "A big wooden cross. What's he need that for?"

Sergio just glared angrily.

"An' look, it's got straps on it. What the hell is this for? You think he's gonna get up on this thing?"

The older man made a noise of annoyance. Mark looked around at the thunderous expression.

"Yeah, well," He said. "I, uh, guess we oughta get this to him."

***

"Hmm, yes," Father Lucas Bland said. "Of course I won't tell anyone. This is exactly like confession, my child. You mustn't tell anyone either"

"Thank you Father." The girl said happily.

A sudden knock at the door of his office startled him.

"I'm with a student!" He called out. "I can't be interrupted right now."

"Sorry, Father," Came a familiar voice - Sergio, the maintenance man. "I've got a delivery for you."

"Please just leave it there, Sergio!"

"It's a big package, Father. Very heavy."

"That's okay, I can't be interrupted now, I'm sorry!"

"And the packaging tore a bit, Father, I'm sorry."

"No matter, Sergio, I forgive you!"

"Okay, Father." The gruff voice answered. There was a solid thump from the hallway, as though a heavy object had been put down, then voices receding.

"Very well, Madison," Lucas said. "You may continue."

"Yes, Father," The beautiful teenager smiled at him. She was a lovely creature, long red hair in two ponytails, creamy fair skin, striking green eyes. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink. Her school uniform blouse was stretched around an amazing set of tits, they would have looked more at home on a porn star. When she had come in he had admired her wonderful hourglass figure. "Um, well, it's just that you said in your sermon, about how if we were worried about our fathers, you know."

"Yes," He said. "I am very interested in that."

"Yeah, um, I am worried about my Daddy."

"And you said you were eighteen, didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Father."

"Excellent. So what is worrying you, my child?"

"Well, we don't spend much time together," She started. "Daddy's always doing things with his friends. I feel... I feel like he doesn't want to see me."

Her lip trembled.

"Now, now, don't cry, my dear. I'm sure I can help you."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course," He said warmly. "I've helped some other girls with very similar problems, and they are much happier now."

The gorgeous teen seemed to pull herself together. "Oh, thank you, Father."

"Now tell me, Madison," Lucas started, staring at her giant rack over steepled fingers. "When did you last do something with your father?"

"Oh, not for a long time," She sniffed. "We went to a movie. But he didn't like it, he fell asleep."

"Okay. Did you choose the movie?"

"Yes. I guess it was a bit girly." She admitted.

"I think I see the problem, Madison. You need to find things that your father enjoys."

"Oh. But he only likes hanging out with his friends and playing cards." She pouted cutely.

"I know some things that every father will enjoy," Lucas said confidently. "And it's all in here." He tapped the leather-bound Bible on his desk.

"Really?" She piped. "I read the Bible all the time. What part is it?"

He smiled as he thought quickly. "Well, my child, since I am a priest, I have a special Bible. The, uh, priest's edition, that's right. And it has some extra things in it."

"Wow," Her pretty eyes were wide in wonder. "Can I see it?"

"Oh, I'm afraid not," He said forbiddingly. "You need to be a priest to read it. But I can read some of it to you that I think might help with your problem."

"Thank you Father, that's so kind!" She bobbed in excitement, bouncing her generous chest. "I always follow the Bible's advice."

"Okay, let's see now," He flicked through to a random page, tilting the book so she couldn't see it. "Here we go. The Book of, uh, Fellatius."

"Wow." She breathed.

He pretended to read, putting on the voice he used in the readings in Mass.

"'And lo, any girl who despaireth at her father's attention, she will go to her priest and he will tell her these truths. If she followeth his advice, she will knoweth success.'"

"Wow," She said again. "It's like it's written for me."

"Yes, it's amazing," He said. "Now the book offers some advice on what to do: 'The girl who wisheth for her father to giveth her attention, she shall taketh off her clothes, so that he may see her as she was borneth.'"

"Um, my clothes?" Madison said uncertainly. "You mean, I should let Daddy see me... naked?"

"That's the advice of the scriptures, my child," He said, his boner already uncomfortable. "How about we, uh, practice?"

"Practice?"

"Yes. You can, uh, take your clothes off and, um, pretend I'm your father. It's okay, I'm your priest."

Madison looked very uncertain, glancing down at her body.

"I don't know. It's a bit embarrassing."

"Oh, don't be silly, my child," He said jovially, his face hot. "I'm a priest, I see naked people all the time. And it's the advice of the Word of God. You want to make things right with your father, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Father."

"Then take off your clothes. You can do it, just stand up and take them all off."

The beautiful redhead stood up, biting her lip with indecision. She looked very cute standing there, pneumatic figure in her stretched uniform, big green eyes sparkling. She stayed that way for a long moment and Lucas wondered if she was going to refuse. Then she began quickly unbuttoning her blouse, not meeting his eye.

"Yes, that's right." He said. The eighteen year old finished the buttons and slipped the shirt over her shoulders. He couldn't suppress a gasp at the sight of the huge young breasts straining at a polka-dotted bra. Madison didn't notice, she was unzipping her skirt. It fell to the ground, showing off firm creamy thighs and pink panties. Her stomach was flat and smooth, her waist surprisingly narrow. She stopped and glanced at him.

"Keep going," He said throatily. "I... uh, I mean, your father, will want you to take it all off."

She hesitated, blushing redly, before reaching behind herself and unclipping her bra. The priest's breath caught and his cock throbbed as the firm young orbs were revealed, huge and round, the nipples wide and erect. Madison bent as she slid her panties down her legs and over her feet, the ponderous breasts swaying. He saw that her sparse pubic hair was the same fiery red as her head.

The teenager stood in front of him naked, blushing, not looking at him. It was a lot to take in. Lucas stared and moaned absently, cock and balls tight in his pants.

"Um, Father?" She said timidly, squirming. "Is that it?"

"Hmmm?"

"Is that all I have to do?"

"Oh, um, well," He picked up the Bible, tearing his eyes away from her. "No, um, my child. The scripture goes on. 'The girl who, um, taketh off her clothes, um, her priest must, er, checketh her for, er, purity.'"

"What does that mean?" She asked tremulously.

"Well, just stay there, Madison, and I'll, um, check you." Lucas stood and moved towards the voluptuous teen, his hands itching in anticipation. She shrank away from him a little, her eyes wide.

"It's okay, my child. I'm a priest."

"Okay." She submitted, staying still. He cupped a huge tit in each hand, feeling the firm flesh warm in his palms. She made a little noise of surprise and he had to restrain a massive urge to whip out his cock and fuck her right then. Instead he moaned and squeezed the tits gently, fingers sinking into the fair skin.

"Oh yeah, very nice." He breathed.

"Thank you, Father." She responded primly, not understanding.

His thumbs rolled over the curves of her chest and caressed the wide nipples, feeling the rubbery tips and flicking them. The girl made another noise of surprise, her saucer eyes rapt on the fingers groping her. Lucas was having trouble not drooling on her. They were the best tits he'd ever seen, and the cute little face watching him just made it even hotter.

"Very nice," He said again. "Now, turn around, my child. I've got to, uh, check your back, too. Yes."

Madison obeyed, glad to be free of the clammy grasp. She had no time to be relieved, as the priest's hands renewed their assault, this time on her buttocks. He was holding each of her tight round cheeks in his hands, rubbing them and squeezing. It was not terribly pleasant, but Madison figured that if it was in the Bible, she could find the strength to endure it.

Lucas could feel his cock hot and eager now, this little teenage minx was too much.

"Now, I'll, uh, check your, um, yeah." He said in her ear. Madison found herself pulled against the priest's body, his hands on her hips. A sort of hard bar was poking between her buttocks. The hands slid down to her thighs and one of them went in between them. She gasped as the fingers brushed through the scanty hair and encountered the sensitive lips on her vagina.

"Oh, Father, what are you doing?"

"Sssh. Just checking." He said roughly. A finger was moving up and down the soft lips, sending little thrills up her body. She squeaked as the finger curled and pushed between them. She felt the digit going inside her, curving up into the virgin passage. Father Bland moaned in her ear and she felt the hard thing twitching against her backside. After a minute his hands moved up to her breasts again.

"Oooh, yes," He said, breathing hard. "How about we, uh, see what else the Good Book has to say?"

He picked up the Bible and tried to focus. God, her body was amazing. So fresh and firm.

"Yes, uh, here it is. 'Now the girl shall kneeleth before her priest, and, uh, sucketh his penis'."

"Suck his penis?" She asked. "What's a penis?"

"I'll show you. Kneel down, my child."

The naked teenager reluctantly knelt down in front of him. Her eyes went to his crotch and widened as he undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already fully erect and throbbing.

"Oh my goodness," She exclaimed. "What is it?"

"Suck it, my child," He insisted, shoving it at her face. "Suck it."

"But but it looks weird."

"Suck it. The Bible tells you to suck it."

The swollen head of his dick bumped her lips and she recoiled. He kept on, pushing it into her face, against her lips. With a whimper she let it between them, allowing the stiff meat to shove into her mouth. Lucas moaned wildly as the hot hole enveloped him.

"Oh God, yes," He exhaled. "Yes, suck on it now, my child."

"Nnnn-mmm." She mumbled around his cock, starting to suck him like a lolly. The feeling was fantastic. He rocked back and forth, his cock moving between the tight lips. His cockhead was rubbing on her tongue, which licked at it curiously. Jesus, he could feel his balls tightening already. He had gotten very excited feeling up the young body and was having trouble keeping control.

Lucas pulled his cock out of her mouth and clenched his muscles, just holding back orgasm. A drip of pre-cum welled up and dropped onto her tits.

"Father, are you okay?"

"Yes," He croaked. "Just fine."

"You're all red. Did I do something wrong?"

"No," He straightened up, control returning. "Now, lie down on the floor."

"Lie down?"

"Yes, on your stomach. Yes, that's right. Now I'll just move you a bit."

Madison felt weird lying on her stomach on the carpet, completely nude. She gasped as the priest's hands took hold of her hips and pulled up, lifting her butt up off the ground. Now she was lying with her legs together, thighs and stomach up and her ass up in the air.

"Very good," He said above her. "Now stay still."

"What are you doing?"

"Just what's in the Bible." He answered. She felt him climbing over her feet on his knees, until he was kneeling behind her butt with his knees outside her legs. Then she felt something more concerning - the hot stiffness of the penis pressing against her vagina's entrance.

"Ooh! Father what are you doing?"

"Oh yes, oh God yes." Was all he said. She was about to ask again when she felt the hard thing insert itself into her hole and keep going, forcing itself into the tight passage. There was a sharp pain as she felt something give way inside and the penis sink deep into her.

"Oh!" She squealed. "Oh! Ooooo!"

The priest's hands were roughly gripping her hips and she felt him pushing and pulling, his thighs slapping her buttocks, the hot and hard tube of the penis pistoning into her. The pain has mostly subsided but she still squealed and moaned at the strangeness of the sensations. Father Bland was moaning too, crying out what sounded like prayers, his thrusting seemingly getting faster and harder.

"Oh yes!" He cried and she felt the penis leave her, her vagina feeling stretched and sore. He was still crying out and she felt something hot splatter over her buttocks and back. Several squirts of the warm fluid sprayed over her before his shouts quieted and she felt him slapping the penis against her buttock.

"Father? Are you okay?"

"Yes my child," He said, a smile in his voice. "You can sit up now."

Madison sat up on the carpet, feeling a strange ache in her passage. This had been a very weird morning. Father Bland was slumped against his desk on the floor, grinning broadly, his penis hanging wet between his bare legs. She could feel the thick goo trickling down her back. She reached back and scooped some onto her finger, inspecting the yellowish-white ooze.

"What is this?" She asked.

"It's my cum," He laughed. "It came out of my penis."

"Oh. Why?"

"Because I had a lot of fun, Madison. And I'm sure your father will too. So listen to me, and we'll soon have you and your Daddy hanging out all the time. All you need is practice."

***

Burt Cudgeon was a wide, stocky man - he gave the impression of being big even though he was no taller than his daughter Madison. His face was rough and weather-beaten, his hands more so, a legacy of his success in construction. He looked strange in his expensive clean house, in fact he much preferred the large cluttered shed out the back. He had built it very large, bigger than any room in the house, so it could be a place for him to escape from his religious wife and his coddled, brain-washed daughter. It also doubled as a games room where his friends could play cards and drink and swear all they liked.

Tonight was such an occasion, Burt and his three best friends sat around the table, eying each other over their hands. They were all similar men: strong, middle-aged, their hands calloused and stained. Frank ran an auto repair business, Jack was in charge of a concreting firm, and Victor had a successful little business in boiler-making. They were a classic breed of men, with no need for men's fragrances or man-bags, and each had worn a suit on their wedding day and never again.

Frank shifted in his chair. "You gonna do something, Jack?"

"Yeah, your mother." Jack shot back amiably.

"You better take a shovel, fuckhole." Frank replied, just as easily, to general chortling.

"Just put somethin' down, Jackie," Victor said, his voice tinged with a pleasing Serbian accent. "You gonna lose anyway."

"Shit." Jack muttered and slapped down a card. The others laughed when they saw it was the queen of spades. Jack swept the cards to his side of the table and eyed the others malevolently.

"Told you." Victor jeered.

"Just ain't your night, my friend." Burt soothed. He hadn't done too well so far himself. Oh well, his luck was bound to change soon.

There was a knock on the shed door. The men all glanced at each other. No-one had ever knocked on that door. There was a tacit understanding in the Cudgeon family that the shed was Burt-only territory.

"The fuck?" Burt muttered, turning in his chair. "Who's there?!"

There was no answer apart from another, more insistent knock.

"This better be good." He hauled himself up and stomped over to the door. He unlatched it and pulled it open angrily. Then his mouth fell open.

Standing outside the door was an amazing sight. She was a few inches taller than him, though the red stiletto heels she wore might be responsible for that. Her firm, curvy body was packaged in a skin-tight red dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her big breasts were almost shrink-wrapped by it. Her hair was long and black. Her eyes were hidden behind sexy red-framed shades, her face well made-up with blood red lipstick.

"Wuh?" He uttered. He hadn't seen anything like this for a long time.

The girl smiled at him and slipped past him into the shed. The others sat bolt upright as they saw the gorgeous figure sashaying towards them.

"Hullo, boys," The girl called, in a strange accent. "Who's ready to party?"

"What's this?" Victor asked, grinning.

"I'm looking for a party and I heard you boys were party guys." She declared, hands on hips, her huge chest pushed out towards them.

"Is that so?" Burt said, regaining composure. He shut the door. "Who told you that?"

"Just a friend," She said coyly. "He told me not to tell."

"Must be Carl," Frank opined. "He still owes Burt from fixing up his boy's house."

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,019 Followers