Father/Daughter Bonding Ch. 03A

Story Info
Bill's daughters have fun while he watches.
1.2k words
4.46
100.3k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and Bill finished up in the bathroom and when they went back to the girls' bedroom (dressed only in towels) they saw that Staci was still sleeping in her bed.

Bill laid down on Candy's bed, leaning his head against the pillows. Candy approached Staci who was still face down under the covers. She kneeled down next to Staci's head and gently dipped her tongue in Staci's ear. Staci let out a little moan in her sleep. Candy started kissing down Staci's neck as Staci woke up and realized what was happening.

"Hi Sis," Staci said sleepily, "aren't you ever satisfied?"

"Hasn't happened yet," Candy said with a sly smile on her face.

Staci turned over so she was laying on her back. She noticed that Candy was wrapped in a towel and that her hair was wet.

"Did you and Daddy take a shower without me?" Staci asked pouting.

"Yes and guess what? Daddy fucked me in the ass!"

Staci quickly sat up in bed and turned towards her father.

"Is that true Daddy?"

"Yes, it's true. Your sister's ass was so firm and tight..." Bill trailed off, remembering what has just happened a few minutes ago. His dick was already starting to stiffen under his towel again.

"Does that mean you like her better Daddy?" Staci asked.

"Of course not baby girl! Don't worry, I'll give you the ass-fucking of a lifetime as soon as I have the energy."

Staci continued to pout, not fully satisfied with her daddy's answer. Candy sat down on the bed next to her and stroked her face.

"Don't act like a spoiled brat Staci. There's enough of Daddy for both of us."

Candy leaned over and kissed Staci on the lips. At first Staci didn't respond but then she got into it, sliding her tongue into her sister's mouth and caressing Candy's back with her hands. Candy was running her fingers through Staci's dark hair, gently pulling at times, which she knew Staci liked.

Their father was propped up on his side taking in everything that was going on. Staci undid the towel that Candy was still wearing so they were both naked.

"Your breasts are so beautiful," Staci whispered and started to caress Candy's left tit.

Candy took a sharp breath as Staci pinched her nipple between her fingers.

"I love watching your nipples get hard," Staci said as she switched her hand to Candy's right breast and pinched that nipple as well.

Candy could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Staci touched her.

"You're making me so wet," Candy moaned softly.

Staci moved a hand down to Candy's hairless cunt and slowly dipped a finger inside. Her finger was instantly soaked with Candy's pussy juices.

"Ohhh, that feels so good Staci...I love the way you touch me..."

Staci pulled her finger back out of Candy's pussy and brought it up to Candy's mouth. She smeared the pussy cream on Candy's lips. Candy started to lick her own lips but Staci stopped her and started doing it herself, thrusting her tongue back into her sister's mouth.

"I love the way you taste..so sweet..." Staci murmured.

Bill had long ago abandoned his towel and was stroking his rock hard dick. He was stroking himself slowly and gently though, not wanting to cum too early.

Staci moved her mouth down to one of Candy's tits and harshly bit down on one of her nipples. Candy gasped in pleasurable pain and felt her pussy getting even wetter. Her juices were starting to leak out of her.

With her mouth still on Candy's tit, Staci grazed her hand down Candy's body and found her soaking wet pussy again. She gently slid two fingers into her dripping snatch.

"I love the way you feel inside my pussy...Fuck my cunt with your fingers, Staci..."

Staci added a third finger inside Candy's pussy but was still sliding them back and forth very gently, knowing she was driving Candy insane.

While Candy was being finger-fucked by her step-sister, she took her own hand in between Staci's legs and felt that her cunt was soaking wet as well.

"Mmmm..Candy that feels sooo good" Staci said as Candy worked her magic.

Staci increased the speed of her fingers inside Candy's pussy, twisting them as she slid them back and forth.

Bill started to increase the speed that he was stroking his dick as he saw his daughter getting closer to cumming.

Staci now had three fingers of one hand shoved in Candy's twat while her mouth alternated between Candy's hard nipples. Candy started thrusting her hips into her sister's hand, increasing her speed as her orgasm approached. It got to the point that Candy's hand slid out of Staci's cunt because she was so distracted by what was happening to her own body.

"Fuck me faster Staci! You make me feel soooo good..."

Staci increased the speed of her fingers and finally, Candy couldn't take it anymore. Staci felt the walls of Candy's pussy contract as she came all over Staci's fingers, breathing hard and panting.

Bill shot his load of cum all over his stomach as Candy continued to climax.

"That was fucking awesome Staci! You give the best finger fuck!"

Candy leaned over and kissed Staci hard on the mouth. Staci withdrew her fingers, covered in pussy cream, from Candy's dripping cunt. Candy enveloped Staci's fingers with her mouth, greedily licking her own pussy juice off her sister's fingers.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Sis," Staci said with a grin on her face.

Candy laid back on the pillows, resting from her explosive orgasm. Staci looked over and remembered that her father was right there. She realized that he had been jerking off this whole time. She saw the pool of cum on his stomach and got up from the bed.


"We can't let Daddy stay dirty, now can we?"

Staci straddled her father with her mouth at his stomach and her wet cunt in his face. She started licking his cum off of his stomach while he slid his tongue inside her dripping twat.

Staci stopped her cleanup long enough to moan, "I love the way your tongue feels in my pussy Daddy...Fuck me with your tongue!"

Once she had swallowed all the cum of Bill's stomach and started stroking and licking his limp dick. It started to get semi-hard as Bill snacked on his daughter's pussy. He couldn't believe that he was over forty and still able to get it up this many times in a row!

"I guess that's what happens when you have hot little snatches for daughters", he thought to himself.

He started to lick Staci's pussy more vigorously and reached up to use his hand to rub her clit as well. Staci began gyrating on his tongue and he knew she was close to cumming.

"I want to cum on your tongue Daddy. Swallow my hot pussy juice! Ohhh, you feel so good..."

Bill continued lapping up her juices and he felt her shudder when she orgasmed on his face. He continued licking her pussy until it became too sensitive and she rolled off of him.

Staci changed positions so her face was next to her father's.

"Daddy, I love you so much! No man makes me feel as good as you do!"

Staci's breathing returned to normal and she looked down to see that her father's dick was almost completely stiff again. She started to slowly stroke it with her hand.

"It looks like you're ready again Daddy," Staci whispered, "and I know just where you can shove that big dick of yours..."

I tried to take this story slower and use more detail...Hopefully, it pleased those of you who thought my first story went too fast.