Father Figure

Story Info
Dad catches her masturbating and decides to help.
3.6k words
4.05
357.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so lame," she muttered. It was around 11:30 at night, all the lights in the house were out, and she was online chatting with some guy, getting him off as she stifled yawns. Earlier in the evening she had been anticipating the coming night - her roommate was spending the night with his girlfriend so the house would be hers. She had been feeling pretty randy all day, so her plan was to check out some porn, read some erotic stories, and maybe have a little cyberchat with someone. Now here she was, instant message box up in the corner of the screen, opening another window to try to find the bus schedule for tomorrow's ride to work.

"I'm rubbing my clit now, my pussy is so wet," she typed. Shit, the bus schedule was different on the weekend, so she would have to be out at the stop twenty minutes earlier than usual.

"I'd love to feel your huge cock pounding into my ass right now, you've got me so worked up, I'm going to cum soon..." Hey, there was another route that crossed right up the road and she could leave a little LATER than normal!

The guy didn't respond for almost three minutes. She was about to just close the instant message box when he said, "Oh, baby, you're so good. I came so hard it hit the monitor!" She rolled her eyes and clicked the "ignore" button before closing the dialogue box. What an idiot.

She stared at the blank monitor for a minute before deciding to pull up her favorite porn site. "I will have an orgasm tonight if it kills me!" she thought to herself. So much to choose from...anal, amateur, MMF, pissing girls, a coupling couple....hmmm...clicking on an "anal action" link, she waited for the page to load. As the pictures came up, she spread her legs a little and rested her hand on her thigh. First one was good, a close up of a pretty big cock halfway into some girl's ass. Second was the same, third was the same.....she sighed. It didn't seem like anything was going to do the trick. She clicked "back" and scrolled down the list of choices again. "Young action". Click. The first picture was perfect - a cute, young looking girl, still half-clothed and down on her knees sucking a gray-haired man off. Her hand returned to her thigh as the other pictures loaded.

She felt a little tingling between her legs as she lightly brushed her hand across her vulva. These pictures were GOOD! A little dialogue for the pictures came into her mind...a young girl and her visiting uncle in the basement, sucking and fucking while her mother cooked supper upstairs, completely unknowing...."That's it, put your lips on Uncle Manny's cock...ooooh, baby, you feel so good.."

Her finger delved a little deeper, coming into contact first with her increasing wetness, then her slightly engorged clitoris..."mmm.." She slowly started to massage up and down her labia, her eyes fixed on the screen. One of the pictures showed the girl riding the guy, facing away from him. His hands were on her hips, his cock 3/4 of the way into her cunt. "Uncle Manny, your cock's so big...mmm..you fuck me so good, I hope my mom stays upstairs.." "I love to watch you ride my cock, honey, you're so wet.." What nasty thoughts. She knew she had a bit of an incest fetish, and this kind of picture really got her going.

Leaning back in the chair a bit, she glanced back and forth between the pictures as she inserted a couple of fingers into her pussy. By now she had one leg up over the side of the chair and her ass was scooted down a bit. She closed her eyes and savored the wet sound as she slid two, then three fingers in and out. Avoiding her clit was torture, but she wanted to put her orgasm off a little. She started to move her hips around, meeting her hand as it moved in towards her body. She pulled her fingers out and rubbed up to her clit, making lazy circles around it, feeling it taut and erect, pushing out from under its hood. Her breathing was becoming shallow as she reached her free hand up to squeeze her nipples.

This is when she heard a key in the front door.

Her heart started pounding as she scrambled to cover up what she was doing. The effort was futile, though...she was sitting there half naked, porn up on the screen, wet fingers...She managed to close the window just as Noel walked in the door and turned on the light. "What the FUCK are you doing back NOW?" she practically shrieked.

Her face was beet red and the blood was pounding in her ears. Noel stared at her with an unbelieving look on his face. They stayed that way for several seconds, sizing up the situation.

After a second a smile crept over his face. "What were YOU doing?"

Silence. She just didn't know how to handle this ordeal.

Noel leaned over and started to pull his shoes off, his eyes never leaving her face. "Go on, tell me what you're doing." He was quite enjoying her awkward state.

"Fuck off."

"That's what I thought you were doing." His smile became a smirk as he stood back up and leaned against the wall, still looking at her.

"Would you just go in your room for a second? You've obviously embarassed me..I'd like to get up but.." Tears welled in her eyes. She was so damned PISSED! Fucker! He was supposed to be gone tonight. This wasn't her fault.

"Actually, I think I'll just stand here for a moment, think some thoughts."

"You're such an ass hole." Finally able to move, she got up, pulling her shirt down as far as it would go. She stomped towards her room and muttered, "I don't blame her for sending you home, you fucking prick."

His arm shot out as she passed him, trying to keep her exposed ass to the wall. He pulled her so that she was in front of him but with her back to him. "Noel, what the HELL!" she yelled.

He pulled her body back againt his and locked his arms around her middle. She squirmed and tried to get out of his reach until he tightened his grip and said, "It's not a big deal. It was funny to see you awkward like that, but it's not like I don't do the same thing sometimes."

"So let go of me, what's up with grabbing me like that?" She had stopped moving around but he still held on tight.

With one hand he continued to hold her against his body as he used the other hand to caress her stomach. "It just occurred to me that I've never seen you naked. Don't you think that's odd? I mean, we live together." Her face turned red as he spoke.

"I broke up with Macy tonight," he continued. His hand was warm on her belly and she felt the warmth return to between her legs. She closed her eyes and relaxed her body a bit against him.

"Why did you do that?" she asked. She felt light presure against her ass and she moved her body a little, trying to mask the fact that she was trying to figure out if he had a hard-on.

"She was getting too attached, talking about marriage..I don't know, I've had a wandering eye lately anyway." His hand was roaming a little now, moving up and across her ribs, pushing her shirt out of the way, brushing lightly across the bottom of her right breast.

She sighed and leaned her head back into the curve of his neck. "That's unfortunate for her. Did she take it ok?" She reached back and pulled his hips towards her. He pulled her closer against him and there was no mistaking his hard cock pressing into the cleft of her ass. She closed her eyes and felt her nipples harden as his hand continued to graze her breast.

He finally let go of her waist (no resistence now) and put both hands on the front of her hips. He rubbed his cock against her slowly, his breathing becoming heavier. She met his movements with a slow undulation, feeling her ass cheeks part a little to accomodate his thick shaft. He wasn't even out of his jeans yet but she could feel his size clearly. His voice was low as he responded, "She seemed ok for awhile...we decided to have a goodbye screw, but she couldn't handle it. Started crying, accusing me of sleeping around.." He leaned in and licked up her neck to her ear and started nibbling on her earlobe. "At the moment, though, I don't really give two shits about how she feels.."

She moaned softly as he continued to kiss her neck and rub her ass. She turned towards him a little and reached behind to touch the bulge in his pants. She squeezed gently at the base of his penis, causing a low groan to escape his lips. She undid the zipper and reached in, still passively touching him, feeling his dick pulse as it continued to grow longer and harder. "I've wanted to fuck you forever," he whispered.

He slid his hand down her stomach to her pubic hair and ran his fingers through it, then reached lower, parting her lips with his finger. Her legs started trembling as he began to finger her clit, sliding it around in her wetness. Her exploration of his cock became more insistent and she pulled him out of the jeans, smoothing her hand up and down its length. They were both breathing heavily now, totally caught up in what they were doing.

She ran her finger over a drop of pre-cum at the tip of his dick and brought the finger up to her mouth and sucked it off. She normally didn't like the taste of semen but Noel's finger was driving her nuts, turning her on more than anyone ever had. She felt goosebumps rise all over her body as he slid his fingers inside her, pumping in and out, his hips slightly moving to the same tempo.

"Oh god, oohhh gooood..." she moaned, suddenly caught in the throes of an oncoming orgasm. Her hands went to her sides as he wrapped both arms around her, one hand's fingers fucking her roughly, the other lightly squeezing her whole pubic area as the middle finger madly circled and rubbed her clit. She threw her head back as she came, rising up on her toes and shaking with the intensity of it. He continued jerking her off until her body relaxed, then he turned her around to face him and held her close. She put her face against his chest and breathed slowly, coming down, feeling the last few pulsations echoing in her.

"Holy shit." She kissed his chest lazily, gaining a bit of strength back.

"That was a good one, wasn't it?" Noel asked, lifting her face to meet his. He laughed lightly at the hazy lust in her eyes. She grinned at him and closed her eyes as their lips met for their first kiss. His tongue swirled around hers, sucking it gently, pulling her upper lip into his mouth. His cock stirred between them, still hard as a rock, and she pulled slightly away from him and looked down. "Your turn."

She got down on her knees, slowly caressing him. "Tell me what you want."

"What?"

She licked the end of his cock and looked up at him. "I want you to tell me what to do, how to do it." A puzzled look came across his face.

"Silly, I know how to give head, but I want it to be the way you want it." She reached under and cupped his balls. "I'll do anything you want me to."

He smiled at her, waiting for his instructions. "First, let's move out of the hallway...." He helped her up and they moved into the bedroom. "Lay down on the bed."

She did as she was told, watching him expectantly. He started to take off his clothes and she removed her shirt as well. When he was completely naked, he came over and stood at the end of the bed and took his cock in his hand. As he started stroking his erection he said quietly, "Spread your legs." Confused, she nonetheless did as she was told. He looked at her laying there in the moonlight, beautiful, waiting for his next request.

He climbed up on the bed and straddled her around the waist. She grinned as she realized what he wanted. His cock was standing at full attention in front of him as he started to caress her breasts, tweaking the nipples and running his hand between them. He pushed them together and repositioned so that his penis was lying between them. He started to push back and forth, not quite engulfed but fully stimulated. "That feels so fucking good. You've got great tits.." She smiled and leaned her head up, watching. "I want you to lick the head everytime I push forward, ok?" She nodded. Noel thrust forward and her tongue darted out, circling the head quickly. He drew his breath in quickly, pulled back, and pushed forward again. He paused this time, letting her suck a little before moving back. He continued this for awhile before moving back and lying between her legs on his back. She sat up and promptly leaned over him, taking the head of his dick into her mouth, lightly sucking and running her hand along the length of it. She looked up expectantly and he motioned his head to the left while grabbing her right arm and pulling her around on top of him.

Sh positioned herself above his mouth and promptly lowered her head until his full length was envelopped in her mouth. He groaned in satisfaction, putting a hand over her raised ass and pulling her down to meet his lips. He found her still slightly engorged clit immediately and started sucking on it. She moaned on his dick and started bobbing her head faster. He braced his feet on the bed and began meeting her mouth with little thrusts, feeling her gag a couple of times. He slid a finger into her once again and worked it around, coating it with her juices, pulling it out and tracing a trail up to her ass where he lightly rubbed the puckered hole, gauging her reaction. She started grinding her hips againt his mouth, trying to work his finger into her ass. Noel obliged by slowly sliding in to one knuckle, then another...he probed her ass for awhile as her sucking increased. He was still licking and sucking her clit and he could feel her trembling, an orgasm building up again.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked her. She stopped sucking him suddenly, interrupted from her rhythm.

"Um...I think so...in my room.'

"Go get it." She lifted off and looked at him in the dark.

"You know I'm on the pill."

"I don't want to fuck you like that though." She sat still, thinking over what he had just said. The farthest in that area she had ever gotten was a couple of fingers up her ass, and she wasn't sure if she wanted Noel's more than ample cock violating her there.

"You said you wanted to do anything I did," he reminded her. "It won't hurt, I promise. We'll go at your pace." Nodding quietly, she got up off the bed and padded to her room. She fumbled in the darkness, feeling around the nightstand drawer for the box. She found it and pulled one out, then sat for a second, thinking. This whole thing had happened at lightening speed, how would they face each other in the morning? She could probably just end it now, say she was uncomfortable with being sexual with him, whatever. He appeared in her doorway and she jumped, startled out of her thoughts.

"What's taking so long?" He was only slightly hard now, leaning againt the doorway. She looked at him in silence, trying to find a way to tell him what she had decided.

He walked towards her and raised her face to look at him. "I hope you didn't change your mind." Even in the dark she could feel the way he was looking at her.

"Noel, I - " He put his hand over her mouth, not hard, but it surprised her and she stopped talking. His cock was rising now, she could see. Nervous butterflies fluttered in her stomach. He put his foot up on the bed next to her leg, bringing his now full erection close to her face.

"I don't want to hear you now. You agreed to do what I wanted." He placed his dick on her lips, and when she didn't move to take it into her mouth, he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed in. He didn't try to fit it all in her mouth, and she was only half against doing it. He pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, making low gutteral noises of satisfaction. She was starting to get into it again, reaching out to stroke his balls as she sucked him off. He increased his speed a little now, breaking a sweat, audibly moaning, one hand on his hip as he fucked her willing mouth.

"You're so fucking good at this. I love fucking your mouth. You're even beter than my sister.." As he said this, he put his other hand on the back of her head and increased the strength of his motions. She tried to pull back and started gagging, making furious noises against him. "That's right, my sister and I used to suck each other off all the time, her favorite thing to do was to lay back while I fucked her mouth....she sucked my dad off too, I watched them sometimes through a crack in the door. He'd let her suck him for awhile and then he'd sit her down on his cock, let her ride him...ooooooh, you feel so good.." Something told her to bite down or back off or something, but the things he was saying were turning her on. She didn't mind his fervorish pumping in and out of her mouth - she had figured out how to take most of his cock in without gagging. "She'd let him fuck her little pussy while my mom was asleep....they'd be in the basement..she was so wet I could hear the suction of her cunt when my dad pumped in and out of her hot little snatch.." He started gasping and his motions were irregular now. He would stop, start again suddenly, fuck shallowly, then plunge into her mouth, making her gag. She had moved a finger down to her pussy and was rubbing furiously at her clit, so close to coming again.

He grabbed the box of condoms and pulled one out, flinging the rest across the floor. He slid it onto his cock in record time and forced her onto her stomach on the bed. He grabbed a bottle of lotion off the nightstand and coated himself with it. "You want this, don't you? You always wanted your father to fuck you...I'm going to do it for you now. Your dad is behind you, watching you finger yourself...his cock is swollen, he's jerking it, thinking of burying himself in your ass...your sweet ass..your mother is downstairs, but you don't care, you just want your father to fuck you..don't you..." He put the head against her ass and pushed a little. "Don't you?" She was near frozen with fear and lust. This was exactly how she wanted to be taken.

"Yes" she breathed, relaxing as he entered her and slid down until he was completely engulfed. "Ohhh my goooddd.." he stayed still for a second, panting. "Are you ok?" She honestly didn't know the answer to the question. She was so hot it hurt. All she wanted was for him to fuck her hard, to keep talking.."...yes..."

He pulled back, almost completely out, then plunged back in. He leaned in close to her ear as he pulled back again and drove his dick deep in her ass. "You're daddy's little slut, aren't you? You've been teasing my dick all day, showing me your pussy, lifting your skirt...you enjoying sucking my cock, didn't you? You liked it when I rubbed your ass with my cock through your skirt...because all you wanted was for daddy to pump your pussy and your ass..you wanted to be my lover....sweet jesus.." He slammed into her over and over, sweat flying off, almost knowledgeless of the girl beneath him. He knew from her actions, the moans, her squeezing and kneading his cock inside her, her fingering herself, practically pushing her whole hand in her pussy, that she was as consumed in the fantasy as he was.

Their bodies battered each other, pushing and pulling and squeezing and fucking, the headboard knocking dents into the wall, neither being conscious of the clamor they were creating...with a few final thrusts he erupted inside her, his orgasm exploding so furiouly that he cried out in pain. She was almost screaming in ecstasy, matching his orgasm with one of equal intensity.

They collapsed on the bed, spent. Neither could move for the longest time. Noel finally walked to his room on shaky legs, hearing his roommate snoring behind him. There wasn't even time to think of repercussions before he was dead asleep.