Father, Forgive Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and daughter finally succumb to each other.
2.5k words
4.5
133k
136

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aibhilin
Aibhilin
295 Followers

Abbey closed her eyes. If her father decided to reject her, she couldn't bear to see him leave. Then, so gently it could have been the warm breeze, she felt a touch on her leg. She opened her eyes.

Daddy kneeled between her legs, his fingers brushing against her bare skin right under the hem of her dress. He didn't look at her, but as she watched, he pinched the floral fabric between his finger and pull up. She felt the warm breeze on the wetness between her legs, and she shuddered slightly. He laid the fabric back, leaving her lower half naked to him and the sky.

He trailed his fingers up the inside of her thigh, so slowly she nearly screamed from impatience. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, and she just need him to touch it...

She realized she could hear him breathing hard. His brow was furrowed. She let out a soft sigh, and let her legs fall open wider. She heard his breath stop for a moment, but his hand stayed on her leg. It moved higher, pressing gently against her bare flesh.

The sunlight dappled across the ground. Suddenly his hand was at the top of her leg, his fingers nearly brushing her hot, wet lips. Abbey held her breath.
Then he touched her. His large, calloused thumb pressed into her hot, slick lips.

"Shit Abbey," he muttered.

A thrill went through Abbey, and she couldn't help as a moan escaped her. She watched, breathing heavily, as he brought his other hand up, with both thumbs, pulled her lips apart. The breeze chilled her wet core, and she shuddered again. She could feel his hands trembling, and she looked at him.

"Daddy?" she said softly, and he finally looked up at her. His hands still pressed against her cunt, and she could feel her warm juices trickling out.
His face was flushed, and his lips were parted slightly.

Abbey nodded, her heart pounding, "Please." She whispered.
He groaned, and the low, guttural noise shot straight to Abbey's clit, and she moaned again.

In a few quick movements, he lay on his stomach on the grass. Abbey felt his breath against her cunt. His fingers pushed her lips apart again, and suddenly she felt his tongue pressing against her hot, eager flesh.

She tastes so good... so fucking good.He thought, his eyes closed as he pressed his tongue deeper between his daughter's thick, hot pussy lips. Jason couldn't remember the last time his wife had let him go down on her, but had she tasted this good? Had she ever?

Jason slid his hands under Abby's round ass and held on as he pushed his face deeper. Her hot, slick juices coated his cheeks and chin, and he couldn't help it as a moan escape him. He felt, rather than heard, Abby moan in return

What would her mom think?Jason though, and guilt burned at his stomach as his tongue circled his daughter's clit. Suddenly he felt something on his head, in the next moment realized Abby's hands were in his hair. She cried out, her clit swelling and throbbing under his tongue. He kissed and sucked on her puffy lips, drinking in her lustful scent and sweet juices. His cock ached as it pressed against his pants. His cock had never come back so quickly in his life. Save for his teenage years, where nearly anything could get him rock hard in an instant.

"Daddy..." Abby moaned.

Jason shuddered as her voice washed through him. The wrongness of it burned at him. The word 'sin' reverberated in his head as he pressed his tongue into her tight, virginal pussy.

"Daddy..."

He brought a hand up to rub her clit as he lapped inside her.

Sin.

"Daddy!"

He moved his hand down and slid one finger inside her tight, hot pussy.

Sin, sin.

"Aah, daddy!" She cried out as she came. Her whole body arched and shook as her pussy clamped down on his invading finger. Jason moaned as he licked and sucked at her quivering flesh. He slurped as her hot juices dribbled out. He felt gluttonous as he pressed his face into his daughter.

Sin, sin, sin.

Finally, gently, he felt Abby relax. Her ass came back down to the ground, and Jason lifted his head. She was panting heavily, and her eyes were closed.

He sat up, looking down at her flushed face, and the rapid rise and fall of her chest.

Guilt and shame unexpectedly slammed into him, and he hurriedly wiped his mouth. His cheeked burned as he pressed his shirt sleeve into his mouth. He could still taste her sweetness on his tongue.

"Oh Christ," he groaned, and looked up at the sky.

"Daddy?"

He looked down. She was smiling gently up at him.

"Daddy, that was so amazing. How can it be bad we I feel so good?" She sighed, and stretched out her body.

"Because it is," he muttered, gently stroking her flushed face. "Don't you know why this is so wrong?"

She took his hand, "Daddy, if God didn't want this to happen, He would have stopped us," she responded, and quickly sat up so she was more eye level with him, "It could have started raining, you could have gotten a phone call, mom might not have left..." she stared into his eyes, "But look at us! No rain, no call, no being struck by lightning!" She took his hand, and brought his index finger up to her lips. "You are Lot, I am your daughter, and we are the only ones in the world."

Jason sat, transfixed, as Abby opened her beautiful, plump lips and pressed them against his finger. Her tongue swirled around the tip, then her head tipped as she pushed his finger into her warm mouth. His cock ached in response.

He slowly withdrew his hand, and then cupped her face.

"Abby, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked softly, "If we go on, we can never go back..."

He stopped as she smiled at him, "I know Daddy. I've wanted this for a long time... and hearing you call out my name when you came earlier let me know that you want me too."

"Abby... I didn't mean—"

She shook her head, "Daddy, that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen," she said, looking into his eyes, "It doesn't have to be a secret anymore..." she whispered.

God, forgive me.

Jason groaned and pressed his mouth against hers. She melted into his arms, and opened her mouth, letting him in. He pressed his tongue inside, swirling it with hers. Jason slid his arms around her body, searching for a zipper. When he found it, he quickly pulled it down. He pulled back from Abby's sweet lips. She was panting, and she blinked slowly. He tipped his head, pressing his lips against her neck. He groaned as he tasted her sweet sweat and gentle perfume. He pressed her back until she was laying down.

In one, swift motion he straddled her, his hard cock pressed against her leg as he bent over her. He grabbed the straps of her dress and slowly pulled them down. The dappled sunlight reflected off her dewy skin as he revealed more and more of it. Finally, with a final tug, her breasts came free of the fabric. Jason groaned as he gazed down at them. They were two, perfect globes, peaked by large, puffy pink nipples. He leaned in, and the sunlight reflected off the silver cross that hung between her breasts. He paused, then gently kissed the cold metal before moving his head and kissing up her right breast until his lips wrapped around her nipple.

She gasped, and her nipple quickly became hard under his tongue. He sucked, gently pulling on the nipple with his lips, and then with his teeth. His other hand came up to grasp her other breast, her hard nipple pressing into his palm. A suddenly memory of sucking on his wife's breasts filled his mind. But she had never liked it. Not like Abby. And just like that he dismissed the memory, and the guilt with it. His wife was a good mother, but she valued her job and her Christian values over being a good wife. To her, and her friends, sex was only for child creation, and she since didn't want any more children, there hadn't been sex for years. Jason had been alright with that decision. For a while. When he had started lusting after his daughter, he berated himself, blaming his sexless marriage on his lustful thoughts. But after months of watching, he realized he didn't feel this way about anyone else. No other woman caught his eye and made him feel the way Abby did. Abby was so different. Perfectly different.

"Daddy..." Abby moaned, her chest rising and falling.

Jason raised his head, "Yes sweetheart?"

She lifted her head and looked at him, her blue eyes bright and shining, "Don't stop!"

#####

This is it.Abbey thought as she watched her father sit back. His large, powerful hands unbuckled his leather belt. Her pussy still ached and throbbed, but she felt the emptiness inside her crying out to be filled. A warm breeze washed over them, chilling the saliva that coated her nipples.

She sat up to get a better view as he unzips his slacks and pushed them down. Her heart raced as his hard, throbbing cock slipped out. Thick, glistening precum coated the purple head.

"Abbey..." her father groaned, his voice low and guttural.

"I need you Daddy..." she whispered. She meant it. Every fiber of her being screamed out for her father to be inside her. To seed her. And, she realized with a start, to breed her.

"Sweetheart, I don't have any protection..." he muttered. His right hand wrapped around his shaft, holding his cock steady as he gazed down at her.

She gently moved her head side to side, "Please daddy... I want it this way..." She laid back, and raised her hips. She felt so wanton, so lustful, so sinful, showing herself to her father this way. "I want you inside me..." she moaned, "with no barrier."

He leaned forward, and kissed her fiercely on the mouth. Abbey moaned, opening her mouth as her father pressed into her. She felt his cock rubbing against her inner thigh.

"Oh Abbey..." he moaned, leaving her mouth to roughly kiss her neck. Abby wrapped her arms around his back, moaning his name in return.

"Oh my sweet Abbey..." he said softly, sitting up to look down at her. He kneeled between her legs, and slowly pressed his hands into her inner thighs, spreading them. Ever so gently, he pressed his cock head between her wet lips.

Abbey trembled, her heart racing. Her father breathed heavily as he slid his cock up and down her pussy, coating his head in her warm juices.

And then, without warning, he pushed inside her.

Abbey gasped, arching her back as her father stretched and filled her pussy. She gripped the soft grass in her hands.

"Abbey... Christ, Abbey..." he groaned.

There was a flash a pain – a moment of intense pinching, and then it faded as quickly as it had come. After a moment, she realized her father was fully inside her, his balls resting against her.

"Oh daddy..." She moaned.

#####

"Fuck, Abbey..." Jason muttered,god forgive me.

His daughter's pussy had wrapped around his cock like a glove. Every tiny tremble and vibration from her pussy went straight up his shaft. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of her, his strokes slow and steady as he stretched her out. She was so tight. Had his wife been this tight when they first had sex? He couldn't remember.

He had certainly never felt this excited, or passionate about the woman beneath him. Every movement, every sound Abbey uttered, made him crazy.

His daughter moaned. Her face and chest were flushed a beautiful rosy pink, and her breasts rose and fell rapidly. As he thrust in and out of her, his eyes fell to her smooth stomach. He suddenly imagined it rounded, expanding. His cock throbbed painfully as he realized that he wanted his daughter to have a child. But not any child. His.

"Abbey, you are mine," he whispered, leaning into his thrusts, pushing his cock deeper into her.

"Yes daddy..." she moaned, her arms coming up to wrap around his neck.

He gazed down into her sparkling eyes.

"Don't stop Daddy," she whispered back, staring up at him, "If sex is mean for procreation... then don't stop daddy."

He groaned as she spoke the words, almost as if he had read her mind, "Abbey, what about your school? College?"

Abbey shook her head gently from side to side, "If God wants me to have a baby, then I will have a baby." She said matter-of-factly, "And I don't want anyone else's baby but yours daddy." He felt her spread her legs further apart beneath him.

"Fuck me daddy..." she said softly, "Cum inside me."

Those dirty words falling from his daughter's lips was almost too much. Jason pressed his chest against hers, pushing her into the ground with each thrust. He felt his cock bottoming out inside her. He wanted this. He needed to cum inside her. He needed that more than anything. The sloppy wet sounds of his cock hitting her wet pussy surrounded them, blocking out the gentle sounds of the wind through the trees.

"Daddy!" Abbey screamed, and she came again. Her pussy squeezed his cock, and her whole body trembled beneath him.

This is it.

Jason thought, with a kind of desperate humor, what would happen if his wife came home at this moment. What could he say if she walked in on them, with him balls deep in their daughter?

He mentally shook his head. His wife could wait. The only thing that mattered was his daughter, and the child he was going to place inside her.

Yes... oh yes Abbey!"

He cried out as he came, thrusting one last time as deep as he could. His cock exploded, his hot, potent seed shooting deep inside her. He groaned with each burst, his body trembling as he imagined his seed pooling inside his daughter. His seed finding her egg.

The sinfulness of it made him his heart race.

He collapsed on top of her, his mouth near her neck. Her arms wrapped around his neck and head as he laid gentle kisses on her neck, then her cheek, then her mouth.

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"God didn't strike us down." Abbey said, a giggle in her voice.

Jason couldn't help but smile, "No he didn't. But we have to be careful sweetheart. Not everyone is going to understand this..."

Abbey shrugged, "I don't entirely understand it myself yet, "She leaned up and kissed him softly on the mouth, "But I'm sure we will figure it out, Daddy."

"That we will." Jason lowered his head and kissed his daughter back.

The afternoon sunlight warmed their worn out bodies, and they lay for a long while afterwards, together.

Aibhilin
Aibhilin
295 Followers