Father Helps Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter in law become closer.
1.4k words
76.2k
37
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later I pop over to my sons house when I knew he would be at work to have a chat with his wife as I usually do I entered the house thru the back door. I called out her name and got no answer their television was on in the lounge room and the volume was high and right away I recognized that the porn dvd was playing and I had a smile on my face knowing I had caught her watching it.

I moved quietly into the lounge room and stopped in my tracks. There was my son's wife laying naked on the couch being fucked by a older guy.

"What the fucks going on?" I yelled out and then yelled. "Why are you fucking my daughter in law?"

The older guy pulled his cock out of my son's wife's pussy and started dressing as quick as he could.

"Get the fuck out of this house and don't fucking come back." I yelled as he bolted out the front door.

My son's wife started to cover up and was begging me. "Let me explain please you don't understand."

"What don't I understand, your fucking some other bastard while your husband is at work?" I told her angry.

"Dad please listen to me." She begged with tears in her eyes.

She only ever called me dad when she tried to sweet talk me into doing something she wanted. I sat down beside her on the couch as she tried to cover her body with a pillow, I pulled the pillow away and threw it across the room.

"You don't need to be bashful now; I just saw you getting fucked, so explain to me why I should not tell my son?" I said to her.

With tears running down her face she started to tell me. "Your son doesn't satisfy me anymore he has changed and I need someone to help me."

"So how many guys have fucked you or should I say helped you?" I asked.

"I've only done this five times, six if you count the two guys together." She tells me.

"Where did you find these bastards?" I asked my daughter in law.

"The first time was when I was getting groceries, a guy offered to help me carry them and I invited him back here." My daughter in law tells me.

"I meet another guy at the shops too and another one while I was getting petrol and he phoned his friends up to join us. She explained.

"How many of his friends did you fuck?" I demanded to know.

"There was four of them." She told me with more tears running down her face.

"So you were lying to me earlier, there have been a lot of guys fucking you?" I screamed at her as she covered her face and cried more tears.

"You like cock do you, your a cock loving slut is that right?" I asked her as my anger started to change as I looked at her naked body.

My daughter in law just nodded her head.

"Why don't you come over here next to me and convince me not to tell my son?" I told her as I started undoing my pants and letting her see my hard cock for the first time.

"Oh, you're cocks much bigger than your son or the other guys I have been with." She tells me as she reaches out and starts jacking my cock with her hand. I reach out and squeeze her large nipple that sits on the top of her D-cup breasts, hearing her start to moan as I pinch and twist her nipples, I know she enjoys some pain and decide to see how far I can get her to go.

"Lay over my lap; you need to be punished, I'm going to give your ass a belting to teach you not to cheat on your husband." I tell her as I pull my belt from my pants.

When she sees the belt, she pleads. "No don't use the belt on me, that's what my father used when I was younger please don't."

"Lay face down on my lap or I will tie you to a chair." I forcefully tell her.

As she lays there on my lap, she starts crying again, before I have even given her one smack with the belt. The first strike with the belt over her ass cheeks is pretty soft but she screams out as if I was killing her. The second strike was much harder and I felt her squirming on my lap, the third and fourth strikes made her squeal.

As I gave her another strike with the belt, I saw her legs start to part giving me a clear view of her pussy. I ran the belt between her legs and over her pussy slit, when I lifted the belt back up I saw it was covered in her pussy juices. I gave her another hard strike with the belt. I could see the whelp marks on her ass cheeks where I had struck her ass.

"Please daddy I will be a good girl now and do anything you want me too." She pleaded.

Was she talking to me or thinking of her father giving her the strap, one thing I did know it had made her wet and her juices flowing out her pussy the cock loving slut had enjoyed being given the belt.

"That's all for now." I told her as I watched her climb of my knee.

I then watched as she began stroking my cock again and this time using her mouth and tongue on my cock, she knew all the moves and even started licking my balls.

With my cock now back in her mouth her head began bobbing up and down taking all of my cock into her mouth as my cock started to blow it's load into her mouth she pushed her head down as far as it would go swallowing every drop of my cum I had shot into her mouth.

As she let my cock slip from her mouth she moved up beside me and gave me a cuddle.

"Did I do a good job for daddy?" She asked me.

"Yes, you were good very good." I told her then asked. "Did you look after your father's cock like this too?"

She just nodded her head, I had plenty of other questions for her but they could wait. I wanted to fuck her on their bed. I stood up and led her into the bedroom, she didn't say anything she just laid there on her back knees wide apart waiting for my cock to enter her hairy pussy she knew what was expected and about to happen. As I moved between her legs, I ran my cock up and down her slit and as I pulled back my foreskin and pushed the head of my cock into her wet hole I felt her pussy lips stretching around my cock shaft as I pushed my cock fully into her pussy.

I laid there with my cock inside her, I could see the impression on her face she wanted to be fucked it was more like she needed to be fucked. As I pulled my cock back out and then thrust it back in, I heard her gasp and watched as her breasts raised with each deep breath. As I thrust my cock hard into her love canal and pulled back out over and over until I felt my balls tighten and begin to erupt and squirt my seed into her hole, she held my body tight against hers until she felt my cock had stopped squirting, we laid on the bed for a good fifteen minutes still coupled together.

I told her. "Go have a shower and clean up and shave your pussy it needs to be bald and smooth."

"Yes daddy." Was her reply.

"When my son gets home from work, I want you to fuck him to night and don't mention that anyone one else was here." I told my daughter in law.

"I will daddy." She says.

"I'm going to visit you in the morning after your husband goes to work." I tell her.

"I will be waiting for you." She tells me.

I had made up my mind if my son didn't want to look after his wife's sexual needs, I would look after her and if he still wanted to suck cocks he could suck mine. My mind raced with ideas of the possibilities that could happen with my two cock loving sluts.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

This was good.

To the comment below, a woman does not deserve to be beat senseless. This isn't a BDSM tag. Maybe your wife was cheating on you because your problem was having a small penis and there's no fixing that with words. And by the sounds of it, there's no communicating with you as your response is to beat her senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was with you until...

I hate whorish wives. If she's not happy, it's her fault. She didn't ask for what she wanted, didn't teach him what she needed. Her fil should've beat her senseless and told his son. This is bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY NICE

Just as good as part 1, looking forward to part 3! Well Done again, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dont stop give us more

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
My Father-in-Law's Visit A story about me teasing and seducing my father in law.in Incest/Taboo
Our Son is 18... Alex's mother and step dad find out he is watching porn.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories