Father-In-Law & a Heavy Snowfall

Story Info
Jack and his son's fiancee enjoy themselves.
3k words
4.22
258.8k
86
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was snowing heavily and Hazel wondered if the bus would make it all the way home. It had struggled round the country roads and the steep hill was the final straw. The bus ground to a halt. The driver asked if anyone was able walk home; otherwise he advised people to wait on the bus until the recovery team came. Luckily for Hazel the bus had stopped a few yards from the end of her fiancé's parent's street. She would be able to stop there until the snow cleared, or stay the night if needs be. It was well past six o'clock so everyone was bound to be home.

Even though it wasn't far to walk Hazel was soon covered in snow that started to melt over her coat and jeans, leaving her wet through. She knocked on the side door - lights were shining behind the curtains so someone must be home. She was attempting to brush some of the snow off herself when Jack opened the door.

"Hello!" he said, cheerful as usual, "What are you doing here?"

She stepped inside. Hazel was a good looking girl of twenty-one: 5' 4", auburn hair and with a 36-28-32 figure. Even in her winter clothes she looked good - if anything the cold made her eyes sparkle more than usual and brought a flush of colour to her cheeks.

"The bus broke down at the end of Dove Street - I thought I'd see if I could stay here for awhile, until the weather calms down a bit." She started to unwind her scarf and take off her coat.

"Well, you're more than welcome to, wouldn't want you out in such horrible weather. But I don't know if Matt'll be back tonight - he just rang to say he'll probably be staying the night in a hotel near work. And Rosemary's stuck round at her mother's house."

"Oh." Hazel's face dropped. Matt was her fiancé and Rosemary was his mum, and Jack's wife. "It's ok then - I'll ring my mum to come and pick me up."

"Don't be silly, I couldn't get the 4x4 out earlier so I don't think there's much chance of anyone coming to pick you up. It might have cleared by the morning and anyway, you can sleep in Matt's room."

Hazel wasn't altogether displeased at the thought of spending the night alone with Jack. Although she knew that nothing could ever happen she had harboured a secret attraction to him for a long time. At 48 he was still very good looking, sharing much of the same facial features as Matt but with the benefit of having grown into them over time. Much as she liked Matt's flat stomach, trim waist and muscular sportsman's legs there was always something which attracted her to older men. Perhaps it was the extra weight they carried, the broader shoulders and the sense that if someone like Jack really did want to have her, there would be nothing she could do to stop him.

"But what about my clothes?" Hazel was stood in an ever-increasing puddle of melted snow. "I don't any spare ones with me."

"Just a minute, I'll go and get you Matt's dressing gown."

Jack soon returned, holding out a maroon coloured towelling gown.

"Here you go. Take your clothes off here and I'll put them in the tumble drier. No point trailing water through the house. I'll leave you to it."

Hazel took off her jeans, jumper, t-shirt and socks, leaving on only her matching white bra and pants. She pulled the dressing gown on and tied the belt around her waist.

"Done!" she shouted.

Jack re-entered the room, took her clothes from her and perfunctorily shoved them in the drier. Whilst he was in the living room he had been considering how this situation was exactly like one of his fantasies; one where Hazel was trapped in the house with him with no-one else around. He had often thought about what he would do to her; what he would have her do to him. The mere thought of it was beginning to turn him on - it was a long time since he had bedded anyone near the age of twenty-one. Seeing her in the kitchen with only the robe on, with dampened hair that was just beginning to curl and roses in her cheeks did not help the situation. He tried to stop himself having thoughts about the soft, young body that lay beneath the dressing gown.

"Right then; there's a bottle of wine open in the fridge if you want a glass. In fact, bring the bottle with you into the living room."

There was nothing unusual about Jack asking her if she'd like a drink; they had often sat outside on a summers evening with a glass of wine while Rosemary did the garden or Matt mowed the lawn. She poured a glass, picked up the bottle and went to sit on the settee. Jack was sat in his usual chair, flicking through the TV channels.

"This is cosy, isn't it?" He coughed. "Anything you want to watch in particular?"

"No not really; I'll let you choose," Hazel replied.

They both sat watching the TV for an hour, gradually getting through the bottle between them. The wine made Hazel bolder - alcohol always went straight to her head.

"It's not fair," she pouted, "Your chair's next to the radiator - I've only got a dressing gown on. I should be sat there."

"Come and sit here then," said Jack, looking at her with a smile and a challenging look in his eyes. Both knew that they had been to this line before but neither had ever dared to cross it.

"What? Swap places you mean?"

"No; there's plenty of room for us both to sit here. And I'm sure you're not that heavy."

"Fine - don't blame me if I squash you though!" She went and stood in front of him. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded. Both knew that this was about more than sharing a chair, but to have said it aloud would have made the situation all too real.

Hazel sat down so that she was sideways on to his body, with her bottom resting between his legs, and her legs over the arm of the chair. She still had the robe fastened but her legs were exposed as much as if she were wearing a mini-skirt. She made movements as if to settle herself down, which resulted in her rubbing herself against Jack's crotch. He draped his arm loosely over her legs and it was all he could do to stop himself from touching her properly there and then. His cock was fully erect in his trousers and he supposed that she must have felt it as she moved. Both still pretended to be engrossed in the television.

As they sat, pretending nothing was happening, Hazel shifted her bottom about so that Jack's cock was between her arse cheeks. Only a few thin layers of material were preventing them from fucking there and then.

"Isn't it your bedtime yet?" he asked her with a grin.

"Bedtime?! How old do you think I am?" she answered with mock indignation.

"Old enough to give me a kiss good night perhaps..."

Hazel was turned on already but the realisation that her (nearly) father-in-law was actually propositioning her hardened her nipples and dampened her underwear even more. It was hard work to stop herself from with moaning delight.

She inclined her face towards his and their lips met. This was no chaste, family kiss. They touched tongues hesitantly at first, his firm lips pressing down on her soft, full ones. Then the kiss grew more passionate, with Hazel letting out a gentle moan as his dominant tongue explored her mouth. His hand moved inside the dressing gown, cupping her breasts and stroking her hardened nipples through her under wear. They respond immediately to his caresses and Hazel felt herself becoming even wetter than before

"Take that off," he said, breaking their kiss, "I want to look at you."

She stood up in front of him and slowly let the robe fall from her shoulders. It revealed her near-naked body to his eyes, with her young firm breasts and sodden knickers. She could clearly see the outline of his erection through his trousers and her breathing quickened.

Standing up, he reached round behind her and quickly undid the fastening on her bra. Her breasts, with their rose-pink nipples, were exposed to his touch. He touched one with each hand, squeezing and stroking them until Hazel thought she would orgasm from this alone.

"Get down on your knees," Jack said suddenly, "I've wanted you to suck my cock from the moment I first saw you." Hazel did as she was told; she had always hoped that Jack would be a bit rough with her. She undid his belt buckle, then unbuttoned his trousers. It didn't take long for Jack's eight-inch dick to be exposed to her and she looked up at him in what she knew to be a very provocative way. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her already open mouth towards his cock. She felt it hit the back of her throat and tasted the salty pre-cum that had lubricated the tip. He was forcing it further into her mouth than she was used to, but Hazel loved the feeling of having her whole mouth filled with dick. He thrust in and out of her, moaning with every in-stroke, almost making her gag with it right down the back of her throat. Hazel braced herself for his cum to fill her mouth. Jack's thrusts quickened.

"Fuck me yes Hazel," he moaned as she felt her mouth being flooded with salty, sticky cum. Most of it she swallowed but some inevitably escaped down her chin. He pulled her up by her arms and licked it off her.

"God, you don't know how many times I've dreamt about that," Jack said breathlessly, doing up his trousers.

"Probably just as much as I have," she replied with a smile, sitting down in his chair.

Jack walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He leant against the door frame and took a long gulp from the glass, his breathing returning to normal.

"I think it would be best," he said, "if we kept this to ourselves. Our secret."

"Well I wasn't going to tell Rosemary or Matt, if that's what you mean."

"Good. Because I'd never break up my family by fucking a whore like you."

Hazel was instantly taken aback by his change in tone.

"What?!" she said incredulously, "You wanted that just as much as I did!"

"No - you seduced me. I can't be blamed for you sucking me off. What man would turn that down?"

"But..." Hazel stammered, "I thought that you were like me. I thought you understood me. All those times you comforted me when I'd had a disagreement with my family..."

He finished the water and went back into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of whisky.

"I think you'd better go to bed now, Hazel."

Hazel slammed the living room door and sobbed as she ran upstairs, throwing herself on Matt's bed. How could she have been so stupid? she thought. What if Matt were to find out? She had always thought that Jack really cared for her, that if she'd been a bit older and he'd been a bit younger then they could have been happy together. Now it just seemed as though he'd lusted after her because she was young and pretty, not because of who she was. Her tears wet the pillow as she cried herself to sleep.

Jack sat downstairs, whisky glass resting on his stomach. He rubbed one hand over his face and felt himself filled with a confusion of thoughts. On the one hand he knew that he couldn't fuck her, as much as he wanted to. If Matt or Rosemary found out then his family would be gone, and family was very important to Jack. On the other hand he really did want her. She was right, there had been times when he felt that there was something very special between them. If she had been young when he was, he didn't doubt that he would have fallen madly in love with her. As it was though, he was 48 and she was 21 - there was no changing that fact. They could never be together properly but he knew that if he started sleeping with her he'd never be able to stop. And that would just increase the risk of getting caught. He regretted calling her a whore, but he thought it was for the best if she was to think he had only used her for a blow job.

He went to fetch the bottle of whisky, pouring himself a large measure first. Sitting down, he closed his eyes and gradually fell to sleep.

When he awoke the TV was playing static and the clock on the mantle piece said quarter past three. Jack opened the curtain and stood looking at the dark snow covered landscape. It still hadn't stopped falling. He turned the lights off downstairs and went up to bed.

The landing light was on and Matt's door was open - a chink of light fell onto Hazel's sleeping body. The cover had slipped from her and Jack could see her chest rising and falling in regular motion. He quietly slipped into the room and pulled the covers back over her so that she wouldn't be cold. As he did so she opened her eyes sleepily, smiling at first then obviously remembering what he had said earlier.

"Go away," she said coldly, turning her back to him.

"I'm sorry Hazel... I didn't mean it."

She didn't reply so he reached out and held one of her wrists.

"Get off," she said, trying to pull away but failing.

He grabbed her other wrist so that she was laid on her back looking up at him.

"Listen. I shouldn't have said what I did."

"I thought I was in love with you Jack. I thought that all those looks, all those accidental touches meant that you felt something of what I did."

"I do. I mean... I don't know. I want to but we can't."

"Then why are you sat here, holding me down to the bed?"

"Because I can't help myself."

He leant forward and kissed her gently on the lips.

"This is dangerous," she said.

"I know, but I want you."

"I want you too."

He let go of her arms and within seconds he was out of his shirt and trousers and lying on top of her on the bed. She could feel his erection through his underwear, pressing between her legs. Hazel felt fragile underneath him - this was no young twenty year old boy. This was a real man. Once again the thought of him was making her damp and she could feel her lubrication seeping onto her knickers. He looked into her eyes as she ran her fingers lightly down his back. Then, as if something snapped in both of them, they pushed their bodies against each other's and passionately kissed. She could smell whisky and after shave and sweat; he breathed in the scent of the perfume she always wore and the underlying warmth of her body.

Hazel quickly removed her bra and Jack quickly brought his mouth to her nipples she arched her back up to meet him, sighing as he took one and then the other in his mouth, sucking and biting until she gently pushed him further downwards. He kissed down her smooth, supple stomach whilst removing her underwear swiftly with his hands. Jack parted her thighs to reveal her youthful, glistening cunt. A fine covering of hair the same colour as that on her head parted as he pushed her legs wider and slowly ran his tongue up her slit to her clitoris. She gave a moan of surprise as he slipped his thumb inside her while still massaging her clit with his tongue. Hazel bucked her hips as his movements became quicker and she could feel herself beginning to orgasm. He put another finger inside her, immediately making her come. Although he could have spent all night licking her out, she tasted that sweet, he knew that he just had to get his dick in her.

"Turn over," he said.

Hazel did as she was told and lay on her front, pushing her bottom into the air. She knew what he wanted to see. He took off his underwear and positioned himself behind her, both hands holding her hips in place. His cock was right at the opening of her pussy, teasing her and getting covered in her wetness.

"Please Jack," she almost sobbed, "Please... I want you in me."

"Are you ready then?" he asked, teasing her some more.

"Yes!"

With that he plunged his cock deep inside her as she gasped with pleasure and almost pain as he was the biggest she had ever had. He could feel her soft, moist cunt enveloping his dick and he struggled not to shoot his load straight away. However, he had spent too long looking forward to this, so he slowly pulled himself out then pushed back in again. Hazel was moaning with what was obviously her second orgasm - he had never known a girl come so quickly. Jack set up a steady rhythm, slowly fucking her cunt and enjoying the sensation of having a woman who had never given birth. Gradually Hazel began push back harder and harder, making him speed up until he knew that it would be seconds before he came.

"Can I come I inside you Hazel?" he panted.

"Yes," she sighed.

He slammed himself against hr pelvis, fucking her hard. She pushed back and he could feel the pressure building up until, with a loud grunt, he shot himself inside her.

He stayed in her for a minute, feeling his come mingle with hers, getting his breath back. Then he let go of her hips and they both collapsed on the bed. They lay facing each other and he stroked her hair away from her forehead. She smiled dreamily at him.

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?" he asked.