Father Mallory's School Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola138
Lola138
23 Followers

"This is beautiful" he said.

His mouth was salivating as he was ready to dine upon her tasty pussy. He couldn't wait to get his mouth inside of her virgin hood. He placed a finger into her opening, easing it in even though it was very wet. She cried out a little. The pressure mixed with the pleasure was quite a different sensation than she felt when she rubbed herself on her bedspread at night. He placed his thumb over her swollen clitoris.

"Your clit is precious" he told her, "cute as a chipmunk."

He rocked it back and forth in a circular motion as he explored her inside with his finger. He had often heard the euphemism of calling a young girl a ripe Georgia peach, but he never took much thought until now when inside of this beautiful innocent girl. His hand was in a smooth wet velvet crevice that he was so fascinated by. And this pussy was equally fascinated by him. It wanted his cock, achingly so.

The desire to taste her overcame him and he grabbed the elastic waste of her panties and pulled them off, putting them to his face and sniffing her scent. He took it in, sweet, spicy and young-restlessly asking to be fucked. He placed his palms across her butt cheeks, soft and round. She had a surprising bubble butt, an uncharted territory he was excited to claim as his own. He used his grip on her ass to push her crotch up towards his mouth.

"I can't wait to eat you."

"But I am scared" she said.

He licked her outer lips and ran his tongue full lick on her clit. He rolled his tongue up and down her opening before he slid back up to her clit before pressing his mouth to it before releasing his grasp on her.

"You are beautiful. Look at you!" he said as he gazed down at her vulnerable vagina.

He buried his head in her clit. He enjoyed lying on his belly probing her pussy. He made out with her clit before tracing his tongue back and forth over her pussyhole before plunging his tongue inside. It was the best thing she had ever felt. His tongue was exploring her where not ever her fingers had been. She reached for his hair, grasping his head before she felt herself start to pull him into her. He noticed this and squeezed her buttocks harder, pulling her up to meet his mouth like a child eating a fresh water melon. He savored her, pushing his tongue deep inside, licking her in and out. She felt herself getting hotter and hotter as she pushed herself into his face. As she got hotter, she got wetter, and she felt her flesh get more vulnerable, she felt every sensory touch. Her legs felt weak and started to shake.

Inside the vaginal flesh felt softer and more relaxed yet the sensation was harder with the tension of a rubber band, the contradiction was puzzling yet she didn't care to ponder. She wasn't sure what happened as his tongue bent to lap her sex organ but it happened quickly. She imagined it quite similar to how the speed of light surpassed the linear length of time and at that very moment the world distorted inside out. She saw stars in her eyes, her pussy buckled, and her heart beat faster. Her neck went stiff and her mouth let out a howl. She was having her first orgasm. He smiled up at her, proud of himself that he had made her cum. He continued to roam around her pussy with soft love bites until she pushed him off of her.

He expected her to reciprocate. He was so turned on now; he wanted her soft nude lips on his shaft now. He wanted his lonely bedroom fantasy realized. She was happy to oblige. She straightened up, pulling her panties on as she kissed his pussy stained mouth as he led her hand to his hard bulge in his pants. He felt fat and long. She had never seen a hard penis or seen much of one at all and the anticipation was intense. She didn't know what to do but she was sure he would show her. He pushed her hand along his shaft harshly, hoping for her to take the lead. She outlined his penis through his pants, grasping it and pulling at it in his pants like a kitten who wished to play with string. She outlined his cock for a few minutes as she watched as his face. He seemed to be relishing at her simple touch. She got the courage to brush her hands across his zipper and buttons.

He arched himself to allow her to unbutton him. She opened the zipper and snuck her tiny hand in to find silk underwear; pushing his underwear aside she felt his fleshy hard dick. His penis was warm. The smooth skin was unlike any body texture that she had ever touched. He was very manly, covered in dark coarse hair. His cock felt big in her hand. He was long, longer than her hand span and thicker than a hand grasp. She wanted to see him so she pulled him out of the zipper. His penis was darker than his skin with a purplish tint.

She ran her hand from the matted hair from his pelvis all the way to the tip. The skin was silk, veins throbbing carving indentions along his penis. His tip was swollen and wet at the opening. She used her hand to open the hole in an almost comical, childlike way. She rubbed him softly, getting use to his skin before she decided she wanted to see more of him. She pulled at his pants assuming he would pull them down. He did not.

"Take these off. I want to see more of you."

He eagerly obliged now, hearing her angelic voice asking for it was all he had craved. He pulled his pants down to his knees, carrying the underwear with them. She now saw his penis overtop his balls. She was fascinated; she reached her hand out to stroke his scrotum. She had never felt such a thing, She grasped a ball in her hand shifting it between her fingers before touching her way back to his penis. She reached her head down to kiss him. She drew a line of small delicate kisses from the shaft to the tip, once she reached the tip; she tasted the hot liquid seeping out of the hole.

She couldn't describe the taste of his dick. It didn't really have a taste just the sensation in her mouth was different. It wasn't like sucking a thumb or an arm, maybe an elbow. It had a different texture than she ever had felt. She slowly began to move her mouth up and down his cock just as she had done with her hand, smothering his dick with her thick lips. She rolled her tongue around as she did so, licking his balls when she would engulf his dick completely in her mouth. He moaned loudly and the muscles in his entire body went stiff when she would lick up and down his shaft and then suck atop of the sensitive skin just under his tip. She found a rhythm with her mouth. Up and down over his dick.

He loved looking down at her soft innocent face and those big brown eyes just trying to take him all the way into her mouth. He loved the way his dick felt in her fleshy pink mouth, how sometimes she used her lips and sometimes she did not because she didn't purposely have a technique, she wasn't; a common whore just a pretty young girl trying to please him. He reached down and grabbed her hands. He was enjoying it so much but he also wanted to teach her how to make him cum. He voice was husky.

"Grasp it tight, and rub your hand over it as you suck up and down" He told her as he guided her right hand to his dick. He also took her left hand to his balls. "Play with my balls."

She did so with enthusiasm. Her right hand guiding her mouth over his penis as she lightly brushed and fondled his balls. She could feel the tension building in him as he pushed his pelvis into her and pushed her head up and down harder. She felt his dick harden and then suddenly like a broken spring she felt it release spewing hot sperm into her mouth. He was moaning and breathing heavy. The taste was bitter and almost soapy. But she liked it. She released her mouth as she looked at him, pleased with how she made him cum. She liked the feeling of power she had as she made this man cum and for those few moments he was under her control. He smiled at her and tried to catch his breath. He pulled up his pants.

"That was absolutely worth anything I have ever done." He said sheepishly. "I would like to see you again he said, reaching out to grasp her hand.

"Yes." She said. Knowing she would continue this affair with him as she straightened up her clothes and got ready to go back to class.

**********************************************************************************

Tess's mind was constantly slipping away from her after her sexual encounter with Father Mallory. She found herself reliving their intimate encounters in her head. She ran the images like a movie reel. Sometimes she concentrated on small details that turned her on; such as small kisses on her stomach or the way his eyes met hers when he was eating her out. She imagined what else they could do and when and where it would happen.

Father Mallory had started a fire inside her belly that she couldn't extinguish. She craved Father Mallory with an insatiable need. She wanted his attention. She wanted his tongue. She wanted his cock. She wanted his lustful eyes on her at all times.

She starred up at him as he wrote on the chalkboard, lecturing about trigonometry functions. He was so good looking with his dark hair and bright eyes. She liked his confident yet boyish mannerisms that shone through when he lectured to the class. She let her shy eyes linger on his crotch before her mind went away from her.

Father Mallory noticed that Tess was not paying attention. He hoped that she was thinking about him. He felt his penis stiffen to think about this young hot girl he had driven mad. He was confident in his sexual hold over her. He usually was not a teacher that used corporal punishment especially in his honors trigonometry class, which only had 8 students, and only two girls including Tess. He was overcome with the desire to punish her in front of the other students. The situation turned him on. How hot it would to show these teenage boys how he could control sexy little girl, he thought. Even more so, it would excite Tess.

He faced the chalkboard, working on the theorem as he plotted his plan. He turned around.

"Tess, can you please tell me the sine of this angle?"

Tess looked up. "Umm.." she muttered trying to regain her composure.

"Can you even tell me what page we are on? What planet are you on? You haven't been paying attention today or at all this week. I don't know what's going on with you. Please come up here. Come here." He demanded as he pointed to his desk.

She stood up and slowly walked towards him.

"Stand with your back against the class." He guided her towards his desk. He grabbed a ruler from his desk. He couldn't remember the last time he had used it on a kid, and if ever on a girl. He wouldn't be doing this on any other circumstance, but now, for his own pleasure. The seven other kids watched, their bodies rigid, leaning in towards the action in eager excitement.

"Now Miss Beign and everyone here, I don't usually punish students but I demand your respect. And Miss Beign has disobeyed me by daydreaming in class all week. "Now"...He said, guiding his hand along the ruler.

"She will get punished. Some teachers...Mother Cynthia for example would give you a dozen whacks on your hands. That hurts. I'm going to give you a dozen smacks on your behind. Miss Beign, please bend over my desk." She looked up at him with her big eyes. She was so turned on, acting out a fantasy in front of her classmates. Her panties were soaked. She could feel the other students' eyes on her and she liked it.

"Now bend over."

She bent, purposely arching her ass out higher and seductively. He cupped her ass with his hands softly, so the other students couldn't tell if it was deliberate on not. He ran his hand over her soft smooth thigh just high enough then pressed her by the small of her back further down. He patted below her ass and could feel her skirt was wet and she was turned on. She was in fact, soaked. He pulled up her skirt. Her white conservative panties were translucent with wetness.

The class watched in quiet amazement. Father Mallory and Tesa liked being watched. They knew all the boys would love to be grabbing her ass and making her wet. Father Mallory lifted the ruler and had his first whack, second whack, third. Tess moaned. Mallory's penis was rigid. He felt like it was on fire and the only way he could relieve it was to drive it straight into her wet pussy. Four whacks. Five whacks. Six whacks.

He couldn't stop himself. He turned his back to the students. He pulled out his penis. Seven whacks. He was going to fuck her for an instant. Just a few strokes and he would feel better. He didn't care she was losing her virginity in front of the other students. He slid his dick inside of her virgin pussy. He positioned himself so the students just thought his crotch was close to her. She was tight and wet. She outmatched his midnight fantasies.

She had wanted him to fuck her for so long. She ached for it. Now he was inside of her in front of all of her friends. Seven whacks. He had to stop. His voice was off. The students knew he was fucking her and were fascinated. But he couldn't stop himself. He gave up trying to hide it and positioned himself better to thrust in her, harder now. The students watched mouths agape.

She pushed against his dick, rolling it against his groin and he pushed deeper inside her. She turned her head and looked back at her classmates. She made eye contact with a few. They wanted her. They loved watching her being fucked. She moaned in ecstasy and as he fucked her, exposed to the world, she felt an orgasm rising. He pushed her down with her tummy flat against his desk. The pleasure was too much. She felt his penis ridges against her belly button. Her orgasm exploded. Her pussy was pounding with pleasure as she watched the boys in her class, hard in their pants and lusting after her. He felt her body spasms and he knew he had made her cum. The spasms tightened her soft pink velvet pussy against his dick. He howled as he released his seed into her cervix. He fell limp on top of her. She moaned softly.

The bell rang as they staggered around, looking for clothes. Both gained composure and wiped the sweat from their faces. The other students were slow to move out of their seats. They were amazed at the spectacle they were privy to, but went ahead to other classed without every saying a word to anyone.

Lola138
Lola138
23 Followers
12