Father, Please Ch. 02

Story Info
Conflicted daughter attempts to resist her father's advances.
3.3k words
4.49
212.9k
179

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains non/dubious consent between a father and his daughter. If these themes do no suit you, please read something else.

On a personal note, thank you so so so so so much to everyone who took the time to vote, comment and send me feedback. It means so much to a newbie like me.

I'm really sorry I left out a non-consent warning in the previous chapter. That said, I'd like to remind the readers that non-consent and incest are both taboo but valid kinks. And that these are merely fantasies. It's hypocritical to shame one kink yet get off on another.

This is a work of fiction and is not based on real life events or characters.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

*****

I woke up the next day with a throbbing headache. With slow steps, I found my way to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. The painkillers went down easily. While waiting for the pills to take effect, I sat on the toilet and relieved myself.

There were a good three or four minutes of blessed obliviousness before the memories from last night gushed into the forefront of my awareness. A dull throb of arousal accompanied these unbidden memories.

What have I done?

A dozen things popped up in my mind, trying to justify my actions and thoughts. I was drunk. I haven't had sex for so damn long. I was depressed. Sarah enjoyed it. She was going to leave me. And they went on and on. It was as though I had the devil perched upon my shoulder and whispering these excuses into my ear. I could almost believe them. Now where was its counterpart to tell me differently?

I got up after realizing the cold porcelain was making my butt numb and took a hot shower.

The rest of the day felt incredibly long. Though I had woken up late in the afternoon, Sarah would only be back from school at five. I made myself a drink in the meantime.

+++

When it was thirty minutes past six and Sarah wasn't home yet, I became worried. Various possibilities flashed through my head. She could be lying in a ditch. She could have gone to the police. She could have been kidnapped. None of those things comforted my increasing anxiety.

Just as I began dialing her number, Sarah walked through the front door. She was in her sports attire.

"I had extra practice today." She breezed past me and headed up the stairs.

I called out to her but she didn't stop. I started climbing the stairs after her. I was desperate to make things right, to close the distance between us, to touch her again. She was walking at a brisker pace and the room door clicked close before I could reach her. I leaned against the wooden door and knocked twice. Her soft voice answered. "What is it?"

"Sarah, I have to talk to you."

There was silence on the other side. Then, she answered again. "Can it wait?"

I persisted. "No it can't."

There was an indecipherable sound from the other side. Then, the door unlocked and Sarah peered out at me.

"What is it?" She seemed anxious to end the conversation.

"May I enter?"

She hesitated before opening the door to allow me into her room. She waited by the door as I made my way to her bed. I sat on its edge, sinking partially into the soft ripple foam. Sarah looked at her feet. Even now, as we stood barely five feet away, she refused to look at me.

A part of me had secretly hoped that I wouldn't be attracted to her once the alcohol wore off. It was wishful thinking. She was still the loveliest woman I've met. Her dark hair was drawn into a high ponytail, exposing her slender neck. She had my eyes, a deep soulful brown, and her mother's thin, straight nose. Her lips were pressed firmly together but memories from last night reminded me how they looked parted and forming wordless noises of pleasure.

Her shirt was baggy and her breasts seemed diminished under them. The marks I made last night on her shoulders were covered. My gaze wandered downwards. Where her shirt was shapeless, her shorts were snug. The stretchy polyester fabric hugged her curves, digging almost sinfully into her crevice. Her clothed body aroused me more than if she were naked. I gripped the edge of the bed, willing my mind to remain grounded.

Sarah's long legs shifted under the heat of my gaze. Startled, I looked up at her face. She had caught my non-subtle appreciation.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night."

"We don't have to talk about anything. Let's just pretend nothing happened."

My heart broke when I heard my little girl say that to me.

"Sit here." I patted the space next to me.

It seemed as though she would stand there forever. Finally, she caved and sat next to me. Her fists were balled up in her lap. I couldn't tell if it was from nervousness or anger. I reached into her lap and grasped her hand. She didn't say anything nor did she pull away. Her hand was so cold and trembled within mine. Just touching her hand made the blood surge into my groin.

"Last night happened and we have to accept it. I don't know what words I can say to make you understand but last night was something special. It felt so right."

Her hands trembled even more.

"I love you very much, Sarah. Please try to understand me."

Sarah wrenched away from me and buried her face in her hands. Her body shook. It was only when tears started dripping between her fingers did I realize she was crying.

"Do you think that I don't understand?" She whispered between sobs. "You should have stopped."

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." She flinched at my words.

"You don't even know how hard I've been trying all this while." She kept sobbing, each painful sound like a bullet through me.

I pulled her close. She let me, burying her face into my chest. She held on to the front of my shirt, tugging me even closer. Her tears seeped past the fabric, on to skin and searing itself into my flesh. She never cried like this, not even during the worst of times. I was reminded of how young she was. It was suffocating to know that it was I who caused her this pain. And the worst part was that there was a huge part of me that was acutely aware of her soft body against mine.

"Honey, I know you've been holding our family together these last few months. Your mom knows, I know."

"It's not that."

"What is it then?" I wanted to hold her forever.

"I'm a terrible person." She shuddered after uttering those words.

She burrowed her face deeper into my chest.

"No, Sarah, you were the perfect daughter," I murmured into her hair. She really was.

"A perfect daughter who fantasized about her father all the time?"

You could hear a pin drop in that moment. I was stunned.

"What are you talking about? Last night, I was the one who..."

She pulled away from the embrace, a sad smile on her beautiful face. She spoke softly. "Are all men this self-absorbed?"

"What are you saying?"

Realization descended slowly.

"But last night... When?"

"I don't know," she said, still with the same half-smile on her face. "I've always loved you and at some point, I knew that it wasn't the same way my friends felt about their fathers. I loved you and I was in love with you."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Your hugs and kisses became the fuel I craved. My skin felt like fire whenever you were near. Nothing in my head made sense. And I hated myself for it. It was so wrong and it was not supposed to happen. It made me so scared of what might happen if you or mom found out. So I tried to fix it. I dated boys. But each time they kissed me or touched me, I only thought of you."

She paused for air. Overwhelmed by her words, I tried to hug her but she pushed me away.

"Let me finish what I have to say." She wiped her eyes on her sleeve.

"The worst thing was that I secretly hated mom. I'm supposed to love her but it made me so sick trying to love both of you when I saw how you looked at her. I pretended and pretended, pushing these thoughts away. I tried so hard."

"Then mom fell sick. I had more disgusting thoughts and it became harder to suppress them. Then, I had to watch you crumble. And I finally realized how much in love you were with mom, how lost you were without her. I felt so pathetic."

"Then, you." She pointed at me, anger swiftly replacing her tears. "You got drunk. And that was all you needed to throw mom away."

I had to speak now.

"Sarah, it's not like that."

"Dad, I hated you last night." Her voice was dangerously low.

"But you enjoyed it too."

Anger flashed in her eyes.

"Did I have a choice?"

I had no words for that. The silence was heavy between us. I unclenched my jaw.

"Do you still hate me?"

"It doesn't even matter, dad!"

Sarah's anger pricked at me.

"I was stupid and blind. But believe me when I say I love you."

"No, you love mom."

"I love you both. It's not what you want to hear but I don't know what else to say."

"I don't know what to say either."

"What do we do now?"

"Let's just pretend nothing happened. I'm already used to it." Hurt emanated from her very being.

That was something I couldn't do.

I cupped the side of her face and gently pressed my lips on her forehead. Denial might have been the right way for us to do things but it wasn't the easiest now that I know she wanted me too. Her confession had absolved me of the guilt I felt from last night and I felt renewed. Whatever internal struggle she had would soon be washed away when we fucked. I was determined to replace her anger with desire. To ravish her until the only coherent thing in her world was pleasure. Her skin was hot beneath my lips. My tongue darted out between them. She was so salty. My lips left her skin, eliciting the faintest sigh from her.

I kissed her again, this time on her temple. On her cheek. On the corner of her mouth.

My lips paused a fraction of a whisper before her lips. She took this as a chance to protest.

"Please stop." Her hot breath ghosted over my lips. Her eyes shone with a contradicting anticipation.

"You want this." I was so sure of myself.

"Why are you doing this?"

I brushed my lips over hers.

"Why not?"

"It's wrong."

Her lips were so soft. "Does this feel wrong?"

She uttered a breathy yes.

My lips pressed on hers as harshly as I could. She tried pushing me away but I was merciless. My lips and teeth sought to bruise. I kissed her everywhere, on her lips, her neck, her ears. She panted and struggled, but failed to get free. I pushed her down on the bed. One hand slipped under her shirt and kneaded her breasts while the other pinned her hands above her.

My cock had hardened in the process. I rubbed its length against her thigh. I wanted Sarah to know the effect she had on me.

I eased my tongue past her protesting lips and tasted her peppermint-y mouth. Sarah shuddered. She tried to block the intrusion with her tongue. It lent the effect of our tongues rubbing wetly against each together and she ended up tasting me just as much as I tasted her. At some point she just gave in to the kiss.

I scooped her up in my arms and flipped her face-down on the bed. She protested weakly as I straddled her, my clothed cock nestled between her butt. There wasn't much grace in my movements as I took of her shirt and bra.

Sarah wriggled, trying futilely to resist. I moved down to her thighs, reached the edge of her shorts and yanked it down. She wore light blue cotton panties that hugged the swell of her butt and lewdly outlined her wet slit. I pressed my palm on the damp patch. I massaged her roughly, feeling the wet slide of lip against engorged lip. A low moan emanated from her throat.

When I removed my hand, there was a sheen of moisture coating my palm and fingers. I was tempted to taste it but thought better of it. I pulled on her ponytail, forcing her head back and presented my fingers before her mouth.

"Lick it," I demanded.

Sarah gave my fingers a tentative lick before taking them into her hot, wet mouth. She cleaned, sucked on them, and licked my fingers more than necessary. I could have blown my load at the sensation.

Removing my fingers before that happened, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my purple and dribbling cock.

At the sound of the zip, Sarah twisted and turned to get away. I grabbed her hands and pinned them beside her head, one on each side.

Using my thighs as a wedge, I forced her thighs apart. I leaned forwards and pressed my cock against her clothed pussy. I wanted her to lose herself, like she did yesterday. She could pretend to hate me for what I'm doing, she could protest all she want, she could say a million and one words after this was done but as long as she was honest tonight, I would be content.

I thrust hard, pushing my cock inside of her, preceded by the fabric of her panties. She whimpered and squirmed beneath me. I thrust again, going slightly further in. The cotton stretched as far as it could between us.

"Do you want these panties gone?" I growled. Sarah turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were dark with arousal but those stubborn lips refused to answer. I thought we were past these games.

"If you want to be fucked, you just have to ask." I licked the helix of her ear, curving down till her earlobe. Still nothing.

"Don't you want me inside of you, Sarah?"

Her breath grew rapid, but she was silent even as her body responded. I resumed my assault, dipping shallowly in and out of her clothed pussy. The rough, unrelenting sensation of wet fabric over my sensitive glans ran all the way up my spine. I shuddered with each thrust, knowing that I was about to cum soon.

Beneath me, she moaned and writhed, bucking her pelvis in time with my thrusts. She clearly wanted more but refused to say so. It drove me crazy. I fucked her in this half-assed manner for a good ten minutes before I felt the familiar approach of an orgasm.

My balls tightened and I could not stop the inevitable. Hot, thick cum splashed across the seat of her panties. I pulled back and watched as two more streaks of cum sprayed over her, coating the back of her thighs. I groaned loudly as my orgasm ran through me. Exhausted, I rolled off of her. Sleep began taking over. Before my eyes shut, I saw Sarah holding my flaccid penis, trying her best to revive it.

+++

It couldn't have been morning yet. The room was dark but I could make out the things in the room. I was also aware of the blood rushing into my cock and the wet noises that accompanied it. The sopping wet heat that engulfed my cock belonged to the mouth of my daughter.

She was doing her best, licking and lapping at the crown, then bobbing over the shaft. I feigned sleep with half-open eyes, not wanting to disturb this erotic turn of events. Her hair was free from the ponytail, and hang loosely on either side of her face, tickling the top of my thighs. It was as though her hair was framing the lewd act for me.

Her eyes were shut and her brow furrowed in full concentration. Saliva dripped from her lips as she took my cock into her mouth. She slowly moved down. I couldn't believe how good Sarah was at this. I reached the back of her throat and felt her swallow. I bit back a moan but couldn't stop my toes from curling.

I was a throbbing mess and wanted to thrust back, eager to fuck her luscious lips until I came. As though she could hear my thoughts, she stopped. Sarah glanced at me before crawling over me. She rested a hand on my chest while the other was used to line my cock to her dripping hole.

She sank slowly and I watched as her hot cunt parted for me. Sarah let out a loud needy moan. I did too but her voice masked mine. It was even better than last night. I slowly reached her molten center. Her wet walls throbbed and tightened around me. We stayed connected for a viciously long time before I finally lost my patience and bucked my hips. She cried out in surprise.

I held on to the top of her thighs to steady her and rolled my hips upwards. We started building a steady rhythm. Her butt slapped deliciously on my thighs with each thrust. She looked down at where we were joined. I looked there as well. Her fat, dusky lips were stretched around my cock. Her clit was engorged with blood. I touched her clit, marveling at how it twitched and throbbed each time I plunged inside her.

I would never have imagined doing this to my daughter a few days ago.

I rubbed harder on the tiny bundle of nerves. She cried out loud at the sensation and dug her nails into my chest. I kept this up and she dug deeper. Her body started tensing. Her eyes shut and her mouth hung open. Droplets of sweat trailed down her body. She was close to the edge.

"Ahh... Dad," she cried. "Dad, dad, dad!"

It drenched me when she fell. Her body stiffened and she jerked violently on top of me. She cried out loudly once more for me. Her nails drew blood at some point but I didn't care.

Her body shuddered in small waves of pleasure. I held her as the last wave of her cum gushed out of her. She was a twitching, limp mess in my arms.

I laid her on her back and kissed her deeply, eager to cum as well.

I place her calves on my shoulders and leaned forwards, bending her into two. I aimed my cock for her sopping wet hole. I shoved hard and slid easily inside of her. I started fucking her in short, rapid strokes and relished the way her cum sloshed within her.

"Dad," she moaned repetitively into my mouth. I abraded her lips with kisses. She was all mine now.

I was so close. Grunts of exertion dominated the noises within the room.

"I'm going to cum."

Her pussy tightened around mine and she started babbling for me to cum inside of her.

That sent me over the edge.

My breath hitched and a jolt electricity shot to every corner of my body. My cock pulsed and spasmed. I emptied spurt after spurt of my seed inside her. I held on to Sarah as though my life depended on it.

When I finally came back to earth, I was exhausted. My cock slipped out of her. Large globs of semen dripped out her freshly fucked hole on to the bed. For the second time that night, sleep descended upon me.

To be continued.

P.S. I'm always excited to read your suggestions so please don't hesitate to e-mail me.