Father-Son

Story Info
An eighteen-year-old has sex with father.
758 words
4.05
892.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ken Lucas
Ken Lucas
12 Followers

Right after my eighteenth birthday, I noticed my father giving strange glances, then, a few weeks later, I started to notice that dad was also spying on me when I was in the shower, or nude in my room. I'll never forget the first time I saw dad watching me. I was in my room, masturbating, when I heard a small 'creek' echo from my door. I looked over to find that my door was slightly ajar, and, I could see, my dad stood peering in at me through the opening.

His pants were down around his ankles, and he was jerking his thick seven inch cock. I didn't know why, but for some reason, the thought of my father watching me masturbate, excited me beyond compair. I quickly pretended not to notice, and swiftly jacked my own rod to orgasm, squirting my jizz all across my hairless chest.

The next day I started looking for gay pictures on the internet. I learned a lot from them; so I was hooked onto gay sex. In no time at all, I was finger-fucking myself in the shower. In less then a month I had stretched my ass enough to accept a whole banana.

So for a few months I kept fucking myself in the shower, and dad kept watching me in my room. Finally, almost three months after I first caught my dad watching me, I decided I wanted dad to fuck me.

My chance came on one early Saturday morning, when my mom said she was going shopping with some friends, and wouldn't be back for at least four hours. Dad was still asleep. As soon as mom had left, I quickly undressed, and crept into my parent's bedroom. Dad lay on the king-size bed, still asleep, and completely nude. I climbed up on to the bed, and laid down with my father's soft cock directly in my face. I moved my hand over, and started to play with Dad's cock, slowly jacking the long shaft, just as I would like. After a couple of minutes, I finally got up the courage to start blowing my father. I started by licking the head of dad's cock, teasing the small piss hole with my tongue, then, licking down the shaft, I took all of my father's cock into my mouth, and into my throat.

That's when dad woke up.

"What the hell are you doing, son!" Dad exclaimed, shocked, but excited that his son was giving him a blowjob.

Of course I couldn't reply. With dad's huge cock stuffed down my throat. I didn't take his cock out of my mouth until dad had nearly shot his load. I rolled over, and got up on my hands and knees, my ass facing Dad.

"Now fuck me dad, fuck me!" I cried, as I jacked my cock.

"I...I can't fuck you you're...you're my son," Dad mumbled.

"I know you want me! I know you watch me jack-off. Come on, Dad, I want you to. Mom won't be home for hours. We can fuck all we want." I called.

"Oh God," Dad moaned, finally giving in to his passion. "I'll fuck you. Right After I suck on that cute little asshole of yours."

Dad bent down and began fiercely licking and sucking on my ass.

"Oh yes, like me out. Suck on my butt hole!"

After ten minutes of rimming, Dad stopped, got up off the bed, and got some lube from a dresser drawer. He then squirted a good amount up my ass.

"There. Your ass should be loose enough for me to get my cock in." With that last sentence, Dad started easing his dick up my ass. He kept pushing and pushing, and after about five minutes, Dad had his whole cock up my ass.

"Ah yea!" I moaned. "It's all the way up there, Dad! All of your big cock is up my ass." - I was REALLY getting into it now - "Now fuck me! Fuck me hard! Pound my little shithole!"

Dad began humping in and out of my ass, fucking me. It felt so damned good! Dad continued to pound my ass for the next thirty minutes, all the while I softly moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me..."

But all good things must come to an end, and soon Dad had to cum to.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Dad screamed, unloading teaspoons of man juice up my ass.

There was only one thing to say: "Can we do it again?"

-The End- (maybe)

Ken Lucas
Ken Lucas
12 Followers