Fathering Mother

Story Info
A serial rapist describes how she does it.
1.3k words
3.88
78.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
313 Followers

I work at a fertility clinic. It brings me great joy, helping people get pregnant. I myself don't want to get pregnant. Childbirth isn't for me, it's very bloody and messy and ruins your body. Lots of people want it though, and I enjoy helping them. Watching them grow with a life I helped put into them is nice. It also provides me access to certain tools. You see, I'm not in this profession by accident. I have a need that must be met. Let me explain what that is by telling you about my last date.

It was Thursday night. I was at a bar. I try not to go to the same place too often, but I would occasionally frequent real busy places. This one was one of my favorites. Always very happening, and it was hard to run into the same person twice.

I saw a cute redhead drinking at the bar. She didn't look like she was with anyone. She had the apparent genetic profile I wanted for tonight's conquest. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"I'll bet you taste a lot better than that drink, how about we go back to my hotel room and find out?" I said, lightly rubbing up and down her thighs.

I always started off quick and moved on if I was turned down. I wasn't about to waste my time when I'd eventually find someone who was down for action. She turned towards me.

"My, aren't you a bold one." She said as she looked me up and down.

I knew what she saw. 5'10", 135 pounds. Most of it in my bust. I kept myself in very good shape. I might be 27 years old, but I could pass for 20. There were plenty of men, and women, who were constantly hitting on me and trying to get into my pants. I'm not interested in a committed relationship though. I only have one interest, and this girl in the bar I was hitting on looked like she would meet it just fine.

"Okay, I'll give it a go." She said as she finished taking in my looks.

We left the bar and headed up to a local hotel. We went up to a room I prepared earlier in anticipation of this. I invited her in. I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and followed her into my room.

"What's that?" She asked, pointing at the medical bag on the bed.

"That's my bag of tools." I replied, walking over to it. I pulled a large massager out of the bag and held it up.

"I'm going to give you a night to remember." I said

I could see she was a little tense, so I walked over and started kissing her neck. Then I unbuttoned her blouse, and rubbed my hands across her boobs. She began caressing me back, then started taking off my own shirt. We continued to rub each other down, getting hot and heavy. I grabbed her hand and let her over to the bed.

"It's time to see what you taste like." I said as I unbuttoned her pants and pulled everything down.

"Yes, take me." She said.

I looked at her pussy. It was a fairly good specimen. It was coated in a fine patch of soft red hair. I moved down and gave it a deep sniff. It was clean, but slightly musky. Her labia were slightly open, exposing her mons. I gave her clit an experimental lick. Her pelvis twitched a little under me. I could tell she was very aroused.

"You ready for me to make you feel real good?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "Lick me good. Make me feel real good."

I began to circle my tongue around her clit as I dragged my bag over. I reached in and pulled out my first vibrator. I clicked it on.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

I stop licking her and started rubbing her clit with the vibrator.

"I'm about to make you cum so hard you see stars." I told her.

"Oh." She said, as I continued to work her. I reached in my bag and pulled out my second vibrator, and my injector, as I massaged her clit. I reach back into the back and pulled out my special cartridge. Well practiced, I attached the cartridge to the injector one handed. Now ready, I put down the loaded injector and picked up the other vibrator, clicking it on. I begin to massage up and down her slit. After a few seconds, I pushed one inside her. She gasped, but didn't protest. I worked it in and out of her vagina a few times, slapping it against her cervix deliberately once or twice. She grunted, but was breathing pretty heavy. I slid the other vibrator off her clit and down into her opening. I began to to spin both of them inside her, twisting and stretching.

"You're stretching me out!" She protested.

"Just relax and enjoy it." I said.

With a maneuver I practiced and used hundreds of times, I began to work both vibrators with one hand. She seemed to be enjoying it a lot.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"What are you about to do?" She asked, breathlessly.

"You'll see." I said.

I slid the loaded injector between the two vibrators, pressing them up and down. I passed the injector all the way up and into her exposed cervix. Her pussy was completely full of vibrating plastic, so she did not recognize the intrusion into her womb.

"It's too much..." She complained, breathing even faster.

I brought my mouth down and began licking her clitoris, She started bucking underneath me in pleasure. I depressed the plunger, filling her womb with my fertilized zygote even as I brought her to the brink of climax. I felt her crest over, and when she came I held her down, playing with her pussy a little while longer. Then I took my toys out and put them in my bag.

"How was that?" I asked her.

"It was a little weird, but it felt good." She replied.

I smiled, knowing that I had just probably knocked her up. We fooled around a little more that night, but I didn't bring out the injector again. I didn't want her to know what I'd done to her earlier, and it didn't exactly work like a vibrator. After we were done, she went to sleep in the bed. I left a note and quietly slipped out of the room. The note read 'Thanks for the memories, x o x o.'

I'm not really turned on by women. Men either, to be honest. What really gets my juices flowing is knocking a girl up. Why should men get all the fun? If you're going to have anonymous sex and not use protection, you better be ready to have a baby growing in you. I know I've mothered at least 7 children. If every one I had done took, there might be hundreds. If you ever visited my clinic you don't need to worry. I am a professional. You get exactly the service you pay for, which means that your baby is yours and from whatever you want sperm to be. Or from the donated eggs you select. I do steal donated sperm, but all the eggs in my adventures are mine. It's me they are having sex with, so it's me they get knocked up by. That is what makes me horny. To leave a trail of woman I have impregnated behind me. I have a large collection of my own zygotes, and I am careful to ensure that the women I impregnate are ethnically similar to the donor sperm I used on the zygote they get. It's not wrong. They should have insisted I use a condom.

Ferax
Ferax
313 Followers