Father's Day

Story Info
A man 'sees' his fantasy.
1.8k words
3.9
29.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost her flair for providing a bigger better present year after year. All she wanted was for your happiness. In the midst of her attempts, you lost some of your flair for her.

All you wanted was to be satisfied again, just the way she used to provide for you. Somehow, she lost that knack and you wondered if she had forgotten what turned you on. Whatever the reason for your involuntary diminished appetite, this was going to be a weekend for you to remember.

The phone calls seemed out of place and unlikely. She was dialing out at random hours with no traceable numbers. The tone of her voice changed. It became sweeter although not fake. She was more sincere. You were becoming interested in her doings. She did not let on to you that anything was different. Your suspicions would have been appropriate if your birthday were near. She always made an effort to honor you on that day.

Being the inquisitive person you are, your mind was not going to settle until this mini mystery was solved. You checked the closets for bags of clues when she returned home from shopping. You retrieved mail from the box before she asked you to, and before she even got home. There were no rsvp cards. Emails were generic or they were solicitations. There were no additional miles on the car for her scheming travels that may have been needed in her planning. Each night, you lay awake hoping she'd talk in her sleep.

Days had gone by and her pleasant voice had not waned. The phone calls had stopped. She did her best to please you in any way she could think of. Her best though was simply not what it used to be and was hardly good enough.

Tolerance to the sensations you once found satisfying was now at a higher level. The details you now require to keep you aroused are different. The quiet years and standard activities have allowed you to become quiet about asking for the things you truly desire.

You are certain you dream about many things along those lines because you regularly wake to a beautiful branch of morning wood. Sometimes even before morning arrives, you are woken to the feel of your hand wrapped carefully around your cock. The jiggling of the bed is because you were jerking off in your sleep. Those are the nights you woke her as well. You never realized she was there next to you getting off on the sight of you. While you did it, she asked what you saw, but talking in your sleep was nothing you responded to.

You were not aware of the lesser-celebrated holidays throughout the year. It always took for someone to remind you that certain ones were coming up. Otherwise, every day was celebrated just the same.

The window was opened during the night, cooling your crisp white sheets. The morning birds and the distant clanking buoys on the bay were singing in harmony. It was music to your ears an brought you back to those youthful hellion days living closer to the shore. Fresh flowers and garden scents filled the breeze that danced across your bare chest. The sheets were tucked beneath your elbows, tightened across your stomach. The quilt had been tossed off during the night and the single layer of sheet was pleasantly draped across your masculinity.

This morning you rose with a feeling different than recent days. Coffee in bed was a special treat, but it was keeping you from your own normal routine. Breakfast in bed accompanied the coffee. It went down so well, comforting you in a way that you would not soon forget.

Your standard routine could wait. While you swallowed your last bites, she began conversation. It was not like you to prefer talking while you ate, but the meal was good, almost finished, and she made the effort for you. In actuality, you allowed the talking because her first words were inquiries as to a recent fantasy of yours. The fork clanked to the plate as she removed the tray. You began.

"I was envisioning you with another woman."

The empty juice glass toppled over and she dropped the fork off the tray. When her arms stopped quivering, she placed the tray on the floor and then settled her weak knees. Sitting in the small chair next to the bed, she looked at you and waited for details. If she could speak, she would have asked you to tell her more, but without her asking, you were not giving up the information.

"Wonderful breakfast" you thanked her. With that, you settled back down a bit into the crisp white sheets as one hand reached for hers. You held her hand for a while. Her arm or her wrist or her hand was able to feel your cock as it hardened with your description of the fantasy.

You made sure she could feel you while you shared those secret visions. Your shared excitement was expression enough that she'd know you were serious about the fantasy. One detail you did not share was a physical description of who that other woman would be. There could be no comparing one woman to the other. One qualifying factor is she had to be willing and venturesome.

Finally, she spoke again as her normal pace of breathing resumed. The smile on her face was tough to figure. You could only apply your own thoughts to it -- one thought was that she was thrilled and loved the idea. Closer to reality was that she truly wanted to please you.

You took care of all the domestic tasks around the house all morning and planned a boa t ride later in the afternoon. You were hot and sweaty and took your time cleaning off in the shower. Cool water soothed you this morning, while the bubbly creamy lather coated your body. As the sprays of water rinsed all the bubbles off, you filled your palm again with the soap and rubbed your hand over your cock and balls.

You stood back against the wall with a handful, patiently waiting for it to reach full potential. While you were becoming stiff, you hummed your usual shower song but today it became more of a moan. It brought you to a different place than you normally would be. It made you stop to wonder what was so different about the day.

The feel of your hand was amazing. Your imagination turned your own hand into the other woman's hand reaching through t he shower curtain to assist you. You were feeling your own cock the way you imagined it would feel to her. The song you moaned continued to transform into the moans of sexual ecstasy. You rubbed yourself up and down as you wanted her to.

When you stroked it faster, it turned you on more, brought you closer and made you slow it down so the magic would last. Your other hand slid casually along your chest through the lather and trussed your balls. A gentle pulsating massage accompanied the sensual strokes.

Again, the mind shifted your hand to experience what the hand of a woman may feel. You focused on how she'd feel in the shower, massaging your body and slipping her hands all over with the lathery soap and bubbles. This was your test of whether she'd touch you right. You wanted to know if being touched in this way would be as sensually appealing to you. Every answer was yes.

You knew for certain that when this fantasy came true, you wanted to be in the shower. You envisioned the nude women before you. Just as your shower neared the end, the curtain opened to reveal a beautiful scene. Two women stood before you on the mat. You closed your eyes to 'see' them better.

The steam filled the room as you shifted to a hot water shower. The moist air carried with it the scent of two beautiful women. You could smell their sexual appetites as their hunger for you grew. Cracking your eyes open just a slit, you saw the outlines of their nude bodies through the haze. The mirror reflected a picture of their curvy backsides. Each one had a hand on her ass, rubbing it in small circles.

Watching the tender touch of a woman on another woman was a sight unlike any other. They had a way of stimulating each other without the hard contact that a man may give. When they saw you peeking beyond the curtain at them, they turned their bodies sideways to face you, but did not entirely end that kiss. Standing side by side and cheek to cheek, their tongues still stretched to French-kiss one another. The feel of someone else's tongue on her lip was ticklish, causing giggles and a fast re-connect to dampen the tickle.

You turned down the water and stood watching as they turned to each other reengaging in the embrace you imagined. Their sweaty bodies slid against one another. You scanned their bodies as their breasts became one. The small space between their bellies allowed for the view of the different hair colors as they brushed against each other.

Your breath deepened as you tried to recapture composure. Your hand was outstretched trying to reach the women before you. The sweat between their bodies trickled along their abs and down to their soft pussies. One finger was almost touching the droplets. But that finger was not yours.

The women were taking care of themselves. They began humming their own tunes. At just the right moment, the pitch of the song changed and one woman was sitting on the edge of the tub with her arms wrapped around the other's waist. She pulled her one step closer and buried her face in the soft silk hiding those hot lips. You watched her expression as the other's tongue began some magic. Her hands went up over her head and she held her elbows, tightening and stretching the extra energies from her body.

Those firmed breasts pushed through the steamy air offering you access to her hardened nipples. After the stretch, she squeezed her own breasts, pinched and massaged her nipples before lowering her hands along her belly to meet the face in her pussy. Running fingers through her hair, she continued lower to feel the other's breasts.

They took turns sucking and licking while the song humming continued. You began to hum along as your erection returned bigger and harder than before.

One long firm final stroke before the water turned off completely, you successfully yet reluctantly held off on that second orgasm of the day.

As you slid the shower curtain aside to join the ladies, the room was empty. The only scent was your soap and shampoo, not that of the women. Your mood sank as you realized this was just a fantasy of the moment. She'd never go for it you thought as you grabbed a towel off the rack.

When you left the room and went back to your bedroom, you were greeted by those same women lying in your bed.

Happy Father's Day....

May your dreams all come true!