Father's Day Gifts

Story Info
Three generations compare notes.
2.5k words
3.87
40k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note of explanation. This could have been listed under Anal but is definitely Taboo. Another story, 'Experiments: (Lake Elsie)' is referred to. Of course everyone in this story is consenting and of age.

*****

I put the book down to rest my eyes. A nervous energy is building and I'm feeling antsy. My wife is leaving Thursday to spend two or three weeks with our daughter up in Seattle so I will have the house to myself for a few days. I close my eyes and revel in the thought of quiet aloneness.

Nope! I'm feeling horny. I want to do something, but what? I will have complete solitude so...? What...? I have some personal toys stashed in my closet I haven't use for a while. That sound possible. I'll have to wait until Thursday, but that gives me time to think about it.

I KNOW! Grabbing my tablet I look up Literotica and click on the store, then choose butt plugs. I spend an interesting half hour looking over everything listed. Yes, this is getting me going. I choose a Doc Johnson Titanmen #5 that looks interestingly intimidating. After hitting PayPal I'm done. O.K. the weekend is in 5 days, it should be here by then. I hope!

Monday evening I get a call from my oldest son. He asks if I'm going to be around Father's Day weekend. Father's Day? Forgot about that, but of course I am. Have not seen my son Jack or grandson Daniel for at least 4 years. Not that we don't get along, it's just that they live several states away and their lives are busy. I'm picking them up at the airport Thursday.

Tuesday when I get the mail there is a plain USPS box along with several other things. Crap. I forgot all about the order. However it IS good that it's here. I stash the box in my closet.

Wednesday afternoon the wife goes into town to do some shopping for her trip. Curiosity gets the best of me so I take the box from my closet to my office/den and open it up. WOW! A very interesting device. Part of it looks bigger than the soft skin penis dildo I have. I bought the dildo because it was the same size as me

O.K., so now you are going to accuse me of being weird for wanting my own dick up my butt?

Wait a second! It's YOU that's reading this right?

I also have 2 smaller butt plugs that are more for convenient stimulation than creating an event. Actually they are universal as Ann and I make use of them in various ways from time to time.

Turned on, I lubed the Titanmen and set about accomplishing ... ... ... . Whoa! Now THAT'S a butt plug.

=== === ===

Thursday night all three of us were in the office/den admiring my new Surface tablet, docking station and large touch screen monitor. We were having a great time bantering and bonding, remembering old times.

At one point Jack, sitting at the computer, turned to me with the new plug in his hand and a big cat shit grin on his face.

He innocently asked, "Dad, what's this for?"

Damn! When Ann came home yesterday I had to quickly stashed it behind the screen.

Dan immediately reached out and took it from his dad saying, "Hmmm. ... ... Aw dad is this what I think it is?"

With a reddening face I said. "I don't doubt for a minute that your dad knows exactly what it is."

A bit of explaining here. Dan is going to be a Freshman this fall, so while he may be a bit naive, he's street legal. I suspect the sudden trip to visit me had something to do with the fact that UC Davis is just a couple hours drive away.

Ignoring Dan, Jack asked, "Had it long?"

"No. Just got it."

"Tried it?"

"Yup. Good. Dosen't come close to enjoying an application the real thing though."

"Wait! Wait!" Dan exclaimed, "What's going on here? You mean this goes up your butt? NO WAY!"

"You mean you've never tried putting something... well, you know, never?" Jack asked taking the plug from Dan.

"Yah, well Mike Tomlen and me used to... well you know, 'Spank the Monkey' together." Dan blurted and abruptly stopped looking sheepishly at his dad.

"Every guy has done stuff at one time or another." I said glossing over Dan's revelation. "When I was a kid it didn't take me long, after learning to 'Spank the Monkey' to learn that a bit of something in the posterior enhanced the experience."

Jack, now intrigued asked, "I always wondered what you two computer geeks were getting up to."

"No, not that much. That was a while ago and BESIDES, ... ", Dan insisted.

"Not the point." I said, "One has nothing to do with the other. We are talking about personal pleasure. Consenting adults and the right mood for the idea at hand. Not necessarily easy to organize but great results in the end if you do."

Both Jack and Dan began hilarious laughing.

Dan said, "Oh Grandpa, in the End? Really? Too Much."

Jack seconded him saying, "Dad, no need to lecture. We get it."

Turning to Dan Jack asked, "I can't believe that you, always the great experimenter, have not...??."

Raising the hand holding the plug I intervened, "Enough of this you two. Water under the bridge. New subject." Realizing it was still in my hand I set it down on the desk hard enough to make it vibrate."

"Well Grandpa, now that you have lectured us, let's go back to the subject at hand, so to speak. Dan here is staring at your new toy with great interest."

"Yah, you used it for real?"

"Full disclosure kid, yes I have."

"And you liked it? I mean all the way? You like that doing that? I don't see how..." Looking at his dad Dan continued, "How about you? You want to give it a try?"

"Watch it kid or we'll set you on it." his dad teased.

"Well you old guys have been out there doing all this stuff for a long time and I'm just trying to find out how it goes."

"Hmmm, you were seeing Trish a lot during high school. I expect you've been able to get some of it figured out." Jack replied.

"She's really just a big tease. Her dad being a preacher and all. The most I ever got was a hand inside her bra and once down the front of her slacks. She liked to kiss like crazy though. She'd say, 'No! No!

No hands inside', it liked to drive me crazy."

"So, full disclosure here Dan." I quietly asked. "You have not used your dick other than to 'Spank the Monkey' as you call it. Not even with one of your buddies to rattle each other's joint?"

Face a bit flushed Dan said, "Jeeze Grandpa, you know how to ask embarrassing questions don't you."

Jack said, "It's O.K. Dan, he used to do that to me all the time too. Truth is, Grandpa here was the one who, ... accidentally he says, ... first showed me we could make our own excitement. We were up the cabin at Lake Elsie fixing the roof.. Matter of fact I was Dan's age, huh Grandpa?"

"Yah, think so. Happened by accident, sort of, but I remember you totally into it. So let's see what Dan has to say when I tell him you were so turned on that you came...

Snickering again.

"O.K. very funny, ... any way, your dad woke me up in the middle of the night so worked up he needed another round... AND... you don't think I know this Jack, but your aunt Audry told me you woke her up early that morning too."

"Really? Aunt Audry? She told you we 'consoled' each other?"

"Yes. She said she figured it was her fault because you were so broken up over that Kendra girl, and it just came about. Also said it's still a play every once in a while."

"Damn dad. No secrets in this family. Truth is though, for some reason that thing with the shower curtain was such a surprise, and so goood, I couldn't get my act together for hours."

"Hey, come on you guys. I want the full story. All the gory details. What did you guys do? As if I haven't already figured it out."

There was a pause, then Dan continued, "O.K. Out with it. How do you start something like that. I can never find anybody to even be able to bring it up with. I have wanted to, but god, who do you ask?"

"Well Grandpa," Jack smirked, "How about loaning him one of your smaller devices. No time like the present."

"I don't think that's what he meant Jack. Did you not hear him say he has not 'dipped his wick' yet? That's the challenge for the moment. He's proclaiming to be just a shy computer geek. So, any port in a storm, it's all the same sensation. Right?"

"Dad, you're lecturing again. Let's just hang loose and see what turns up. Got any shower curtains that need fixing?"

"No, no shower curtains. How about we haul 'em out and compare sizes?"

Jack and I were drinking Bourbon and Dan was drinking beer. I proposed another round which ended up with all three of us wearing just our T shirts. And yes Dan was large, but his dad Jack was clearly the winner. I am about the same size as Dan though the head on his dick is bigger than mine.

"So dad, you are the master here. Let's get the kid started right."

Jack grabbed the lube, then Dan's dick. Dan involuntarily jerked at his dad's touch, then presented his dick to be lubed. He had a truly superb boner and a glossy purple head as only a young guy has.

"On your knee's dad. The kid is ready."

"No, not for the first try." I replied as I lay down on the floor. "Turn him loose. He'll know what to do. Meanwhile YOU bring your thing over here where I can get at it."

I felt Dan kneel between my knees and soon a hot, slick dick nuzzled between my cheeks. Then a couple awkward thrusts that accomplished nothing other than frustration, so I reached back and center him.

"Go!" I commanded as I raised my butt. Our combined efforts forced his sizeable head in, then my sphincter muscles closed tightly around it.

"Huh. Oh my god. Oh my god", Dan hissed. Yesss, It felt mighty good to me too.

"Hold there." I commanded again. "Just let it soak for a minute."

However, Dan's natural urges ruled, so he continued sinking down into me.

I moaned. Dan moaned.

Jack, sitting on his heels, shuffled forward holding his huge dick toward me.

Meanwhile Dan began the dance with a few jerky thrusts while I raised up on my elbows and inhaled Jack's huge bulb. A moment later Dan began groaning and shaking. My mouth was too full, I couldn't tell Dan to not let himself go off so soon.

Too late! He bucked a couple violent jerks and launched hot fluid, shot, after shot, after shot. I was savoring every shot.

Jack said, "Hmmm, you got him off already dad. Still the master."

Dan began to pull back. I spit Jack out and hollered, "No. No. Don't take it out! Stop NOW. Just keep it in. Relax. Lay on top of me. You aren't heavy. Just keep it moving slowly. It'll come back!"

Jack moved back and said, "This is too good to miss. I'm going to sit on the couch and watch."

Dan whispered in my ear, "Jeeze Grandpa. This is killer! I may never take my dick out."

"Just keep going." I said, "I can feel it getting hard again already. When the urge hits, really go for it. The second one will take longer and be better."

I glanced over to see Jack slowly stroking himself, ... I was enjoying wearing a sizeable virgin dick ... and Dan, possibly for the first time, had his dick stuffed in a warm, snug hole. Three very happy campers

Dan whispered, "Oh Grandpa, Sooo good. This is sooo good." and took off, increasing the speed of his plunging dick. Then jacking and shoving hard. Faster than I thought possible. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down toward his wild dick. Gave three extra hard shoves and fired a great glob of cum to join that already there. Sighing heavily Dan relaxed on my back as his dick softened and slid out.

"My god, dad. The kid was moving so fast he was a blur. I bet that burned."

"Actually no. I was holding for dear life though. Throw me one of those socks. I need a cork. No Wait a minute. I have a much better idea. Your turn. cork it!"

"Dan, go wash off, your grandpa and I are going to be busy for a few minutes." With that I felt Jack's large head push through the goo and further stretch my abused sphincter. He had the courtesy to hang with his big bulb just inside, while I did a little squiggle to fully accommodate him.

"Mmmm, nice, nice." I told him.

"You bet. It's been too long. O.K. if I go farther?"

"Mmmm. Go, go!"

Jack slowly slid deeper each thrust until as deep and tight as he could go. Holding tight in me he jerked his dick muscles repeatedly. Jack is no slouch size wise and I was stuffed! It was exciting to have his monster inside me again. Taking it all in was a sensation to be remembered.

About an hour later we were at the kitchen table having another drink.

Jack said to me, "You know dad, I've never done that with anyone else. There's such an surprising jolt, or something I can't quite identify, that really puts me over the top."

"I know what you mean. Not to lecture you guys, but I think the extra jolt comes from being double forbidden fruit. Back door, ... god I love to back door a women, ... but doing an immediate family member? It's a double whammy that really pulls my cord too."

"So, tell me what you think trooper." Jack asked Dan.

"Jeeze, I don't know. My knees are still weak."

"Jeeze! Jeeze! That's it?"

"Well dad, truth of the matter is, my dick is hard again and I'm still horny from the first time with Grandpa."

"You've created a monster dad."

"He's your monster son, you help him out this time. I'm going to bed."

At the door I stopped and turned towards the boys saying, "On Father's Day tomorrow I want each of you to offer me another big load... ..."

I'm not sure they heard as Jack was kneeling on a kitchen chair with Dan holding his hips, doing his 'so fast he was a blurr' thing again.