Father's Day Present

Story Info
Wife presents their nude son to her husband for Father's Day.
6.9k words
4.53
118.7k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, that's enough yard work for today," I called to my husband. He'd been working out there for hours. "Come inside, it's time for your Father's Day present."

My husband stood up and brushed himself off. His salt and pepper hair shone in the harsh summer sun. He scratched his beard, and I knew then he felt like I was nagging him now. "Okay, I'll be inside once put all this stuff away. Two minutes, babe, I swear."

I shut the back door and went to our bedroom. Everything was in place. Now all we needed was for Trevor to join us. Eventually, he came inside and after getting himself a glass of water, called out. "Allison?"

"In the bedroom, sweetie," I replied. God, I hoped this worked.

Trevor opened the door and just stopped dead, his mouth open in surprise, or perhaps horror. "What...what's all this?"

"Like I said, it's your Father's Day present, honey." I replied as casually as I could. I was so freaking nervous.

"And... Simon?" He pointed to our 18 year old son, who was standing a few feet behind me, completely naked with a bright blue bow tied around his uncircumcised penis. As tempted as I was to tie it on myself, Simon applied the bow to his cock. I didn't want to spoil Trevor's present by using it all up on myself.

"It's what you've always wanted, sweetie. I've seen the way you've been looking at him lately. And all that time on your laptop, I know you've been searching for 'daddy/son incest'". I shrugged. "So to thank you for being the best husband ever, I took some hypnosis classes and, well, here we are. Happy Father's Day!"

"You're fucking... you're not serious are you, Allison?"

"One hundred percent. I hypnotised our son because I knew you wanted to fuck him. And now here he is, at your command."

I was expecting a lot more questions, but he only asked the one. "So if I start...doing things with him... he'll be into it? Instead of just standing there like a zombie?"

I nodded. "Of course, baby."

"Well...okay then. Let's see how this goes then. Um... thanks, honey. Really, if this isn't a trick, thank you." Trevor didn't move. He just stared at me, like he was waiting for me to leave.

"Oh, you don't think I'm going anywhere, do you?" I failed to hide the surprise in my voice.

"I just kinda thought that..."

"Honey, I wasn't going to spend all that money on classes and spend all this time hypnotising our son and not watch the fruits of my labour! Oh no, baby, I'm staying right here and I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of the show you boys will put on for me."

For the first time since he stepped back into the house, my husband smiled. Grinned, actually. "Now that sounds like the dirty girl I married! Okay, get comfortable, baby. I'm about to dive right in."

"Good boy." I stepped out of the way and stood leaning against our wardrobe doors as I watched my husband step closer to our son, stopping mere inches from his face, then kissed him on the lips.

Trevor started off a bit hesitant, like he was scared Simon would wake up screaming or something. It wasn't very sexy, I must confess. He pecked our son once on the lips, then immediately broke it off and pulled back. Simon just stared blankly ahead.

"Okay..." Trevor was wary, but still determined. He leaned in again for another kiss. He pressed his lips to Simon's, then let them linger there. He closed his eyes, put his hands on our son's naked hips and kissed him harder. Trevor moaned, relishing the taboo feeling of kissing his only child right on the mouth. Simon started kissing him back, opening his mouth to let his dad's tongue inside. Simon's cock started getting hard, bouncing up and down as it got progressively more erect, the bow getting tighter around the base of his shaft. Trevor responded to Simon's open mouth by sliding his tongue into his son's mouth and grabbing his hips tighter, pulling Simon's body tight and close to his. Simon grunted and put his arms around his dad's body. The two gorgeous men in my life started making out in my bedroom, my wonderful husband finally getting his chance to fuck our beautiful boy. I was transfixed, amazed by what I was seeing; what I had made happen.

The guys continued to make out for a few minutes, and while I enjoyed watching it, I was kind of getting impatient for more action. Just as I was about to command Simon to do something, Trevor pulled his head away from Simon's, breaking their kiss. Either he could tell I was getting keen for more, or we're just that in sync after 25 years of marriage. He caught his breath for a second, then whispered, "Now suck Daddy's cock, baby."

Simon complied and immediately dropped to his knees. He unbuckled Trevor's belt and unzipped his jeans, then pulled them down. Our son then pulled his father's boxers down and grabbed his daddy's hard, thick, circumcised cock. Trevor kicked the pile of clothes away absentmindedly while staring down at Simon with a lust I'd not seen in years. I felt a red hot pang of jealousy watching someone else playing with my husband's dick, but that passed when I reminded myself that I'd made this happen, and that holy shit did I want to see this ever since I saw the gay incest porn on Trevor's laptop. So I let the jealousy go, and embraced the scene before me.

Simon stroked his father's cock a few times and before he opened his mouth, then swallowed his dad's cock hungrily. Trevor shuddered and moaned his son's name. He stared down at Simon and stroked his golden hair lovingly while he sucked his cock. "Fuck, you do that so good, baby," Trevor grunted while Simon licked the hard, hot tip of his dad's penis. Simon moaned in response, then slid down Trevor's long shaft and back up again in one fluid motion. He kept this up for a fair while, sliding his soft, young lips up and down his father's beautiful cock without stopping.

I couldn't help it; I was enjoying the show so much. While I watched my son fellate my husband, I hiked up my dress and slid a hand down my pants and started masturbating. God, I was already so wet. I rubbed my clit slowly at first, but I was too damn turned on, I soon started rubbing myself faster and faster. I gazed at the incredible father-and-son scene happening right before my eyes and in less than a minute, I'd brought myself to orgasm. I bit my bottom lip to stop from moaning and distracting the men. But fuck, I wanted to moan and wail with pleasure. My body convulsed and my knees buckled as I came. I slid down the wardrobe door, and ended up sitting on the carpet with my legs sprawled in front of me while I recovered from my intense orgasm.

"Okay, that's enough now, baby," Trevor said a few minutes into his blow job. "Now Daddy wants a taste." He helped Simon to his feet and then got down onto his knees and gazed at our son's hard, dripping wet, uncut cock. Simon's body was skinny, his torso was mostly hairless, apart from his tantalising treasure trail. Our boy kept his pubic region completely shaved, in stark contrast to Trevor, who has never cut any hair below his chin.

My husband sucked on our son's balls and licked his scrotum, holding Simon's cock up while he did so. He did that for a minute or so, then progressed to licking slowly up Simon's shaft, then sucked at his foreskin. He gingerly pulled the foreskin back and started licking Simon's newly exposed purple head. Simon groaned, shuddering intensely with each flick of my husband's tongue. Trevor jerked Simon's shaft while he teased Simon's sensitive cockhead.

Trevor started mimicking Simon's earlier cocksucking method of sliding his mouth up and down the shaft. Of course, I started masturbating again from my new spot, sprawled on the floor. I rubbed myself hard and fast watching my husband deepthroating our son. When I saw Trevor's hand reach around and slide down Simon's butt crack and work his index finger in and out of Simon's virgin ass, I came again, even harder than before. Despite biting my lip again, I couldn't stifle my moans as waves of pleasure radiated throughout my body. The room span for a few moments while I waited for the orgasm to subside.

When I could focus my eyes again properly, Simon was getting on his hands and knees, ready for doggy style. I really, really didn't want to interrupt but I knew I had to for Simon's sake.

"Trevor, baby?" He looked at me as though I'd woken him from a dream. They really had forgotten I was there. "I know how eager you are, but he'll need lube. Don't forget you have some in your bedside."

"Shit, you're right. Thanks, honey." He went over to get it. "I hope you're enjoying the show, by the way. It certainly looks like it." Trevor opened the lube bottle and poured some onto his dick, then rubbed it in by jacking his cock a few times. Then he squirted a little bit down Simon's buttcrack and slid his fingers in and out of his asshole a few times. It was surprising just how easily he did that. "That should do it," he said. And with that, my husband lined his cock up with our son's virgin asshole and slid it in slowly but surely. Simon moaned and groaned while his father's hard, thick cock filled his most private orifice.

Trevor started sliding his cock back out and Simon's ass chased it. He slid back towards his dad's body, eager to feel the full length of my husband's dick inside him again. Trevor caressed our son's ass, then held onto it as he started fucking him. He started off slowly for about ten seconds or so, then the time between thrusts in and thrusts out kept diminishing, and very shortly Trevor was pumping his dick into our son as fast as he could, his balls slapping into Simon's.

"That's my boy," he groaned. "You're the best son ever," he grunted between breaths. "God, baby, you're so fucking sexy and goddamn your ass feels so tight!" He spanked Simon's ass and laughed. "Fuck, Daddy loves you, baby."

Simon, still in his trance, moaned with mindless pleasure while my husband fucked his ass hard and fast. Simon's hard, wet cock bounced rhythmically in time with his dad's pounding. I squeezed my breast over my dress in one hand while I resumed masturbating. At this point, I decided to actually take off my underwear instead of rubbing myself underneath it. I wriggled my ass and worked my underwear down my legs and off my feet. It would've been quite a sight: my son on the floor of the bedroom, bent over on his hands and knees, getting assfucked by his Daddy while his mother sat spread eagled on the carpet, rubbing her clit furiously at the show.

Trevor fucked away at Simon's tight, muscular ass for a few more minutes. I was transfixed. I lost count of how many more times I came watching them. I knew I liked watching two men go at it, but seeing it in real life, and the fact it was my husband fucking our son, took it to another level entirely. I'd never been so turned on. I was so wet, I was sitting in a damp puddle. I watched as Trevor's breathing intensified, growing faster and louder, grunting involuntarily as he fucked our boy, getting closer and closer to cumming.

Then Trevor groaned, "Oooh holy fuck, Daddy's cumming! I'm cumming inside you, baby" and his whole body shuddered and jerked as he unloaded load after load of his white, hot cum into our only child's asshole. Simon moaned in response as he felt each spurt deposited inside him. Trevor fell forward, using Simon's smooth back to support himself while he caught his breath.

Trevor slid out of our son's ass and fell backwards onto the carpet and looked over at me with a massive grin on his face. "Get over here, Allison," he told me while he started unbuttoning his shirt. I took a second or two to register the fact that he was talking to me, then crawled over to my husband. Simon was still on his hands and knees, waiting for his next command. Trevor threw his shirt aside and embraced me, then kissed me passionately on the lips. His mouth still had a faint taste of Simon's cock. It was literally my first taste of incest and I'm not ashamed to say I loved the fuck out of it. I kissed my husband back, for equal parts love and lust and to get as much of a secondhand taste of my son's dick as I could.

He broke the kiss earlier than I would've liked, then told me, "Thanks so much, baby. You've got to be the best wife in the whole fucking world. But you didn't want to join in at all?"

"I dunno, it was amazing and it got me way hornier than I've been in years, but..." I shrugged. "It's your Father's Day present and I didn't want to ruin it for you by getting in the way."

"Oh come on, darling, you wouldn't have ruined it! I'd love to share him with you. In fact..." Trevor looked over at Simon, still obediently awaiting his orders in doggy position while Trevor's cum dripped from his ravaged ass. "Stand up now, son, and face your mother and me."

Simon followed his father's orders and faced us with his wet, hard cock glistening in the afternoon sunlight. We really had made a beautiful boy together. Trevor grabbed Simon's cock and started jerking it lightly.

"Care to join me in finishing him off, my darling wife?"

I didn't bother pretending to contemplate it. I got onto my knees, grabbed a handful of Simon's ass, and put his cock in my mouth. He tasted so sweet, so young, and so much like his father. It reminded me of Trevor's cock when we first got together, but he was so much different than his daddy, too. Perhaps the biggest difference was his foreskin, which still covered his erect penis. I slurped his salty-sweet clear precum from his foreskin, then pulled on it a little between my lips. I gathered it into my mouth and slid down his shaft, taking most of my son's six hard, hot inches into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure at the same time as Simon did, then I felt Trevor's hand on the back of my head. I relaxed my neck and let him slide my mouth up and down our son's thick dick.

We did that for a minute or two, then my husband gently pulled me away from Simon's cock. "Now that you've had a taste, I think you oughta share with me. After all, he's my present," he teased. Then he licked the underside of Simon's shaft from the base to the tip, then moved to one side. I took my place on the other side of Simon's cock, licking to the tip while Trevor licked to the base. I wrapped my lips around the side of my son's dick, sliding my mouth up and down like I was fellating corn on the cob. Trevor followed my lead, sliding his mouth up the other side of our son's cock, while we gazed into each other's eyes. I felt bold and moved my fingers from gripping Simon's ass cheek, inching them towards his asshole. I slid one finger inside him, then two. It was so easy thanks to Trevor's cum acting as more lube. I fingered my son's ass steadily while my husband and I sucked and sucked his hard cock.

Soon, Simon's breathing started to get faster and deeper, so Trevor and I started sucking his cock faster, running our mouths up and down his dick, while I fingered his ass. Simon's cock throbbed in our mouths as he got closer and closer to cumming. Then, he was there. He groaned loudly, then Trevor and I moved in front of his cock, eager for his cum. Trevor jacked Simon's cock while Simon came, shooting rope after rope of warm cum over Trevor and me, covering our faces with his seed. Once Simon had finished cumming, Trevor and I faced each other and started kissing passionately. Our open mouths met, and we tasted our son's semen as we tongue kissed. He held me tight and I held him too, our lust for one another reignited. We licked our son's cum off each other's face, greedily swallowing the tangy, salty coating we had extracted from our hypnotised boy. I especially couldn't get enough. You see, Trevor is a smoker and Simon isn't. After 25 years of marriage, I'd gotten used to the taste of Trevor's bitter cum. Compared to his father's seed, Simon's cum tasted so incredibly sweet, it was like going from dark chocolate to white chocolate. I licked and swallowed all of my son's cum I could find on my husband's face.

When we'd both cleaned each other off, we just stared at each other, catching our breath and possibly trying to fully comprehend what had happened and what we'd done. Eventually, Trevor spoke up.

"Thank you so much, babe. This was easily the best present I've ever had."

"And thank you for letting me watch and join in at the end, honey. It was incredible."

"So were you, Mum," Simon said.

"Thanks, sweetie," I replied without thinking. A few seconds later, it clicked. I hadn't released him from his hypnosis yet. "Wait, Simon?"

"Yep?"

"You...you're awake?"

"Have been the whole time." He looked down at Trevor. "Do you wanna tell her, or should I?"

I still couldn't get over Simon being awake. "But I did everything I was meant to. I'm sure of it..." I looked over at my husband. "Wait, tell me what? What's going on?"

Trevor was the one to break the news to me. "I'm sorry, honey, but you never really hypnotised Simon. He just played along, trying to see what you were wanting him to do."

"So...you knew about this already?" I looked up at Simon, furious. "You told him my plan? And you were fine with it? Just so you could play some big fucking prank on your stupid, gullible mother?"

Trevor answered again. "Well, that's not quite it, Allison." He took a big breath, then sighed. "See, Simon and I have been...together for a few months now, but we were way too afraid to tell you. And then you started trying to hypnotise him, and when he worked out why-"

Simon took over. "I kinda thought that was you basically giving us permission to keep on having sex?" He sat down on the carpet with us. "And the way that you seemed so turned on when you were giving me instructions, I knew you'd like to be there to watch us. So I told Dad everything, and we kinda thought this'd be the best way we could come clean to you about our relationship, since you seemed completely into the idea. We didn't want to ruin your surprise for Dad, so we both thought it best to play along with your plan and see where that took us."

I barely heard any of what Simon or Trevor said. I stared at the carpet in front of me, my hands trembling with rage. I'd never felt so betrayed or used in my life. I stood up and started to leave, but then Trevor grabbed my hand.

"Please, Allison, don't go. We can talk this over. For the sake of our family, we need to talk this over."

"What's there to talk about? My husband and my son have been fucking each other behind my back, playing me for a goddamn fucking fool, and for what? Permission to keep on fucking each other."

"That's not all, Mum, I swear," Simon pleaded.

"Oh yeah? Why else would you do this to me?"

"Well, we kinda thought..." he trailed off.

"Thought what? Come on, Simon, tell me right now or I leave."

"We were hoping you'd, like, join us? So we didn't have to keep doing this behind your back. Before you realised I was awake, you can't deny you were enjoying watching us and then joining in at the end there."

He did have a point, but since I was still stewing with rage, I remained silent.

Simon was thrown by my silence but he soon continued. "And apparently an incest fetish runs in this family, and I know this part is selfish but I love the idea of having sex with both my parents. Together. But it's more than sex. The main reason Dad and I did this today is because we both think you're beautiful, and we both love you very much and we're very much in love with you."

I wanted to be angry. I wanted to tell them to go fuck each other and leave me out of it. I wanted to storm out and slam the door behind me. But I couldn't. Somehow, Simon's words got to me. My eyes started to feel prickly and they began to well up with tears, but I held them back. "God fucking damn it, boys," I sighed. "I love you too. I don't want to break this family up. And I'm honored you both want me to join you. You're way too hot together for me to ever want to leave now."

12