Fatima and Steve in Ottawa

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian guy meets Sudanese transsexual gal.
2k words
6.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Meet Steve Sinclair, he's a big and tall nerd originally from the island of Haiti. Ruggedly handsome, if somewhat socially awkward, he's the kind of brother whom the sisters think is cool...until he opens his mouth. He's a grad student at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, trying to get his MBA. This brother is pushing thirty and happens to be bisexual. He's been single for a very long time, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a problem...

Fortunately, fate has sent Steve Sinclair someone who will give him an education money can't buy. At the end of the day, we all need one another. When a person is gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual, and also happens to be Black, it doesn't make for an easy life. Just ask the statuesque Fatima Nyandheng, Steve Sinclair's long-suffering significant other. How they met and fell in love is truly a tale for the ages...

"Steve, shouldn't you be studying?" Fatima Nyandheng asked, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned South Sudanese Muslim woman stood there, hands on her rather wide hips. Busted, Steve thought, as he tried to click out of a certain website featuring big-booty Black women. He smiled sheepishly at Fatima, and then clicked his way back to the Carleton website, where he'd been working on their Business Ethics assignment.

"Those damn pop up ads, I tell you," Steve said, smiling at Fatima, who shook her head, absolutely not buying what he was selling. Fatima sighed, wondering for the umpteenth time why their instructor, Professor Jordan Kingsley, paired the two of them together for this assignment. Fatima considered herself a serious student, driven to achieve things in Canada that seemed out of reach back in her homeland of South Sudan.

Steve Sinclair, on the other hand, was a joker. Fatima had never met a Black man quite like him. Big and tall and quite handsome, he seemed charming and debonair at first, until Fatima discovered his many habits. Steve liked to watch porn, told weird jokes, enjoyed drinking way too much, and his friends on campus were fraternity types who didn't know any better. Some men refuse to grow up, Fatima thought, shaking her head.

"Steve, you can watch those videos on your own time, this assignment is worth thirty percent of our grade," Fatima said, hoping he could be made to see reason. Steve looked her up and down, something Fatima absolutely hated, and smiled. Ever since Steve found out that Fatima was transsexual, he hadn't stopped pestering her with those annoying questions.

"You were born male and transitioned into a female, do you understand women now and if so, can you give a brother some tips?" Steve asked Fatima, right after she told him the truth about herself. On that fateful day, they were sitting inside Oliver's Pub, the on-campus bar that was all the rage with Carleton University students. I don't know what prompted me to tell Steve the truth, Fatima chastised herself silently.

"Here's a tip, Steve, think before you speak," Fatima said, somewhat angrily, and Steve grinned. Later that night, after many drinks, Steve would drop several unwanted and unprompted confessions on her, including the fact that he considered himself bisexual. Fatima had seen Steve gawk at pictures of Tennis legend Serena Williams big butt online and thought he was hetero, but this revelation didn't surprise her. The brother from Haiti looked like he was down for whatever...

"Hmm, I love bossy Black women," Steve retorted, flashing Fatima a sexy wink. Or a wink that he thought was sexy. Fatima grabbed the Business Management book, and flipped to the chapter about Ethics, brandishing it in Steve's face. The Haitian nerd finally got the hint and resumed working. I always have to be forceful with this one, Fatima thought with a sly smile.

When Fatima left the nation of South Sudan, her country was in turmoil, and she knew that there was no way she would be safe there. As a rule, people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual don't fare well in conservative parts of Africa, where such things are not well-understood or tolerated. For the young South Sudanese Muslim transsexual woman, there was only one thing to do...

Fatima went to the CaFatiman Embassy in the City of Djouba, Capital of South Sudan, and applied for a visa. Once Fatima arrived in the City of Toronto, Ontario, she went to the immigration authorities and pleaded with them to be granted asylum, on the basis of her transsexual identity. It was touch and go for a while, with Fatima hiring different lawyers to intercede for her with the CaFatiman Immigration Refugee Board. The young woman's life lingered in limbo...

The Canadian media did a report about the persecution of gays and lesbians in African nations, especially Muslim ones, and thanks to a very humane judge named Mr. Guy Brunel, Fatima was finally granted asylum after a long, drawn-out process. Overjoyed, Fatima began her new life in Canada, getting a job as a sales clerk at Talbot's, the popular clothing store, and enrolling at Carleton University. Everything was great for Fatima, until Steve came along...

"What am I to do with this fool?" Fatima wondered, looking at Steve as he typed on the computer. From time to time, he would look up, mainly to check out girls and guys walking by. When a Hijab-wearing Arab gal bent over to tie her shoe lace, Steve gawked at her big ass and smiled at Fatima, who shook her head. A fine-looking Latino guy with a muscular build walked past the computer area, and Steve checked him out too. Steve is incorrigible, Fatima thought, both annoyed and amused.

"Fatima, I don't care if you're Muslim or Christian, female or male or in between, I want to kiss you and make you mine," Steve said, staring lustfully at Fatima as she got up to go to the ladies room. Fatima looked at Steve, whose brown eyes were riveted on her derriere. Instead of saying anything, Fatima smiled at him, and then whacked him upside the head. Steve winced, and then flashed her a suggestive wink.

"Hmm, feisty gal, I like that, hey, Fatima, next time you want to beat my ass, wear a Black leather outfit," Steve said, grinning, and Fatima hurried to the ladies room. While in the stall, Fatima pulled down her dress, and her panties. Sitting on the toilet bowl, she tugged on her long ebony dick and stroked it. One of the many wonders of being a pre-op transsexual was that Fatima still had her dick and balls, and she was definitely going to keep them.

"What I wouldn't give for a blowjob," Fatima whispered to herself, and she closed her eyes and began masturbating. As Fatima masturbated, she thought of Stacy Wilbur, the last woman she had sex with. Stacy Wilbur, a tall and curvy, dark-skinned young woman with a stylish Afro, was quite unique. A sexually adventurous Jamaican-CaFatiman cutie with an unusual interest in transsexuals, Stacy pursued Fatima until the other gal finally gave in.

"Trust me babe, you're never going to want to let me go," Stacy said to Fatima, during their first time together. Stacy lay Fatima on the bed, and admired the curvaceous, big-breasted, thick-legged, big-bottomed and well-endowed South Sudanese transsexual beauty. Fatima stroked her big Black dick as Stacy came for her, and they got their freak on.

Fatima admired Stacy's curvy, yet fit and muscular body. The Jamaican gal had a body that porn star Cherokee D'Ass would envy. Knowing that Fatima loved a big booty, Stacy turned around and shook her big Black butt for her gorgeous, horny transsexual lover. Fatima's big Black dick hardened as Stacy began to twerk for her. Grinning, Stacy came to sit on Fatima's lap, and kissed her tenderly. The two of them rolled around on the bed and did their thing...

"You taste wonderful," Fatima said to Stacy, and she buried her face between Stacy's thighs and ate the other gal's beauty. Fatima had always felt attracted to both females and males, and enjoyed a tight pussy as much as she relished savoring a hard dick. Stacy moaned softly as Fatima ate her out, loving every minute of it. As the evening rolled on, Fatima and Stacy tried other things together...

"Fuck me babe," Stacy cried out as Fatima put her on all fours and rammed her dick into Stacy's pussy. Grinning, Fatima grabbed Stacy's Afro and yanked her head back while fucking the hell out of her. The Jamaican cutie moaned and squealed in delight as her foxy, curvy, well-endowed transsexual lover pounded her pussy harder than any of her male lovers ever had. Stacy later rode Fatima's dick like a champ, and they fucked and sucked the night away...

"I miss Stacy," Fatima whispered to herself as she came. After wiping herself clean, Fatima exited the stall, washed her hands and left the ladies room. Upon emerging onto the library floor, Fatima looked at Steve, who was busy looking at porn. Stealthily Fatima crept up on Steve, and saw what he was looking at. In the porn video, a biracial man whom Fatima recognized as porn star Robert Axel was getting fucked by a sexy Black transsexual.

"Oh shit," Steve said, as he sensed Fatima behind him. The Haitian stud froze, for he was busted for the second time that day. Instead of chastising him, Fatima smiled at Steve, who began to mumble. Leaning closer, Fatima silenced Steve with a kiss. Although surprised, Steve nevertheless kissed Fatima back, sliding his tongue down her throat. When they came up for air, Steve and Fatima exchanged a smile.

"You've got sweet lips, Steve, how about we go someplace where you can put them to better use?" Fatima whispered into his ear, and Steve perked right up. They left the library together, and headed for the nearby Loeb Building. They found a classroom open and empty near the all-genders washroom. Smiling, Fatima grabbed Steve by his collar and pressed him against the wall.

"Hmm, I love it when you're bossy," Steve replied, and he patted Fatima's groin, and saw that she was hard. The Haitian stud got on his knees and watched as Fatima pulled out her thick, dark dick. Immediately Steve began sucking on Fatima's dick, and the sexy South Sudanese Muslim transsexual sighed happily. Steve sucked Fatima's dick with gusto, getting her harder than a rock within moments.

"Let's see your ass," Fatima demanded, and Steve dropped his trousers, revealing his thick dick and plump ass. Fatima smiled and stroked Steve's dick, and then playfully smacked his ass. Rolling a condom on her dick, Fatima made Steve assume the position. Taking some Aveeno hand lotion from her purse, Fatima spread Steve's ass cheeks and lubed him up, and then the fun really began.

"Oh fuck," Steve gasped as Fatima gripped his hips and pushed her dick into his ass. Fatima leaned into Steve and began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. From the sheer tightness of Steve's ass, Fatima could tell that he was most likely a virgin, or at least a newcomer to butt fucking. Relishing that thought, Fatima fucked Steve harder, and he began moaning her name. She fucked him until he came, then she pulled out of his ass.

"Hmm, that was fun, Steve, if you keep talking shit to me, I'll just bend you over, spank you and fuck you as punishment," Fatima said, smiling, as Steve began putting his pants back on. Steve looked at the curvaceous, beautiful gal who stood before him. With her angelic face, curvy body, big breasts, wide hips, thick legs, big beautiful round ass, and her long, thick dick, Fatima was the definition of perfection.

"Is that so? Hmm, quite the incentive for me to start behaving badly more often," Steve Sinclair said, smiling while stroking his goateed chin. Fatima Nyandheng looked at him and smiled, shaking her head. Looks like I've found someone new to play with, she thought. Steve was alright, and he looked decent, and he had a sweet ass. Exactly what Fatima needed to kill the pre-midterm jitters that she was having. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Secrets and Surrender High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
FWB A friendship becomes more when crossdressing is revealed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Alex Hooking up with my ex-girlfriends cousin.in Transgender & Crossdressers
High School Reunion Jimmy is reunited with two former bullies.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Neighbor and Her Surprise Fun with my hot new TS neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories