Fatre is the Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Make no mistake. Dan is not cuckolding you. He wishes you no ill will. He is fulfilling his destiny as an alpha male, a breeder. In his mind he is the top wolf, the massive moose, the biggest lion. Be assured that he does not love Jean, or she him. Both subconsciously know the other is a top breeder; his cock in her is just an injector of his sperm. "

"How many children has he sired?"

"More than fifty."

"Has he set up trusts for all of them?"

"Yes, after he checks their DNA."

"Does his wife know?"

"Yes. She is a nymphomaniac, the only one that I have ever met. I have fucked her a hundred times. If you went to their home and told her that Danny boy was doing your wife, she will take you upstairs and damn near fuck you to death. They are swingers. But Dan is a bastard. If he fucks a woman he will get her name, address and phone number. Against all the rules of swingers, he will call the woman, stop by at her home, even blackmail her until he is fucking her as often as he fancies."

"Good god, how many women does he have on the string at any given time?"

"I have no idea, but he has made over fifty pregnant."

Frank sat back with a shocked look. "Hilton, you retired at an early age. Is Daniel paying your family one hundred and four thousand dollars a year?"

"Yes."

"Does Daniel still have any interest in your wife?"

"Four times a year or so he will invite her to a swinger's party. I am not invited. She is vague about what goes on. Once she came home drunk. She told me that they played a game that had every guy there sticking his cock into every woman. I asked how many guys were there. She said at least thirty. Other times he will take her on a trip. She will be shared with a customer, exactly as Jean has been."

"The other husbands?"

"I have met them all. They must sign the trusts. The trusts are set up so that if the wife dies in an accident that the husband will still receive the funds to raise the children."

"I'm surprised that no one has shot Daniel."

"Frank, they all walk away with a big smile. They retire the next day and go fishing or travel. I tell them about Madelyn and provide them with the names of the other women. One guy later told me that he has fucked most of them, but none more than Madelyn."

"When you first found out about your wife what did you do?"

"Well, I decided that I was not going to piss into the wind, so I sat her down and told her what I knew about Daniel. She was shocked that I knew, but told me that Daniel had already inquired about when she would be fertile. She said that she had intended to tell me that she intended to take a shopping trip to Atlanta, but would be with Bird for the fertile days. Hell, I said. Just go to his company condo, it will be cheaper. She did and missed her next period. I was on my way to retirement. See that Grady-White out there. Good old Dan gave that to me when my wife told him that I had no objection to his breeding her. So what to do? Go see him and tell him that he can come over to the house with Madelyn. You fuck her. I guarantee you that Madelyn is a better fuck than Jean."

"How to fuck do you know that?"

"Because Daniel sends Jean over to the condo to have sex with me. I have been with Jean six times. She is a tight little pussy, but long, lean Madelyn is outstanding."

"Would Bird set me up with some of the women too?"

"Of course, it shows off his power, his control, his being the alpha male."

12