Faunus Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
He lost it all, then his erotic new life began.
12.4k words
4.72
40.1k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first Faunus Fantasies, LLC story, originally called Faunus Fantasies, LLC, amazingly enough. When I wrote it back in 2013, I thought I was done. No more Faunus. The End.

I was wrong.

Late in 2019 I had an idea for another story. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The only way to get it out of my head was to write it. Then I had another idea, followed by another. Without meaning to, I had written a series, but the titles didn't make that clear. I'm now fixing the titles so their order is more obvious.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it.

********

Before I signed up with Faunus Fantasies and started getting paid to fuck hot women, I was a branch manager for a small, independent bank. I'd been with them for more than ten years, working my way up from an entry-level teller position right out of college. We got bought out by a much bigger financial institution. The new owners closed my branch, so I was out on my ass with no prospects because of the recession. I looked for a job in my field for over a year. I sent out a zillion resumes, but never got a single phone call, letter, or email in response.

Things were bleak. My wife cheated on me with several different men -- and a couple of women -- then left me for a college-age slacker who lived in his parents' basement. She got the house in the divorce. I moved to a tiny apartment in a sketchy part of town. When I looked out my one small, greasy window, I had a great view of a graffiti-covered brick wall. My sex life was nonexistent and my self-esteem was in the toilet.

I finally got a low-paying sales job at a big chain store. I wore a fake smile and a blue polo shirt all day. I sold overpriced washing machines to angry husbands who didn't want to be there. I was trim and fit at 35 -- six feet tall, 190 pounds, and horny as hell. I sometimes got hit on by much younger coworkers but I kept things professional. Don't shit where you eat, I always say.

Most of my paycheck went to my ex-wife and my landlord. I had just enough extra to pay for food, gas, rent, and Internet. Luckily, I got to keep my computer in the divorce. After work, I'd hit the free community center gym for a couple of hours. After that, I'd slink home and surf the Web, looking for job leads and free porn. One night, an ad for Faunus Fantasies caught my eye. "GET PAID BIG $$$ TO MAKE LADIES' DREAMS COME TRUE IN YOUR AREA!" the garish black-and-red animated text shouted. "FAUNUS FANTASIES WILL MAKE YOU THE STUD YOU ALWAYS KNEW YOU COULD BE! CLICK HERE FOR MORE!"

On an impulse I still can't explain, I clicked the ad, figuring it was probably a boner pill website that would try to mess up my computer. I was surprised to find a very professional-looking site. It was hard to tell what they were selling, but the testimonials from their clients -- all of them women -- were glowing with praise. "Best time I've ever had in my life. -- Teresa A." "I love you, Faunus Fantasies! -- Melanie R." It went on and on.

Still not sure what the hell they actually did to get so much praise, I clicked around the site trying to figure it out. Finally, I selected their careers link. I found myself filling out a painfully detailed job application, on the theory that their questions would help me guess what they were up to. They asked for my work history, education, height, weight, health habits -- the normal stuff, plus some. I kept answering their questions, not paying close attention. I'd filled out so many online job forms, I could do it in my sleep.

The questions got more personal. I continued clicking with more curiosity. They wanted to know my sexual history and tastes, including my sexual orientation on the Kinsey scale, the number of partners I'd had and their genders. One lengthy section asked what sex acts I'd participated in, whether I was the giver or receiver, and how likely it was that I would do them again.

Then they wanted to know the length and girth of my erect penis. I found a tape measure, then pulled up a favorite porn clip for inspiration. After getting my measurements and squeezing one off into a tissue -- that video got me really horny -- I completed the form and clicked the submit button. It was after midnight and I was pretty sure I'd just taken two hours to apply for a job as a male prostitute. "Why the fuck not?" I thought. "I'm getting screwed by my ex, my landlord, and my employer -- why not screw somebody else and get paid for it?"

Annoyed with myself, I shut off the computer and went to sleep.

* * *

The next day, my phone rang right as my lunch break was ending. I didn't recognize the number, so I let it roll over to voicemail. I wasn't able to check messages until after work, walking back to my car.

"Hi, Mike. This is Claire Stevens with Faunus Fantasies. We got your application and we're very interested in meeting you. Please call me if you're still interested." She left her phone number before hanging up. I called even though it was after ten. Because it was so late, I expected to get her voicemail but a gruff male voice answered after half a ring.

"Faunus Fantasies. Eddie here."

"Hello, Eddie. This is Mike. Mike Moller. Claire Stevens left a message earlier today, asking me to call."

"Yeah, she did. Thanks for calling, Mike. Lemme cut to the chase, here. On paper, you got what it takes to be positively ace at this job, but we gotta see you in person to be sure. Our office is downtown, in the old sewing machine factory. The Whitson Building. You know the place?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

"We're in suite 206. When can you swing by?"

"I'm off tomorrow. Would that be too soon? I know it's short notice."

"Lemme check my calendar." I heard him drop the phone and curse. This was followed by the sound of papers rustling. He picked up the phone again. "How about nine thirty in the morning?"

"Sounds good."

"Great. See you then."

"Thank you. Goodbye."

"Catch you later."

* * *

I put on my best pinstripe suit, yellow polka-dot tie and black tassel loafers for the interview -- the same outfit I used to wear every day at the bank. I checked myself in the mirror. I'd taken some hits, but I hadn't let myself go. I looked neat, trim, and perfectly hireable. Hell, I would have hired me, back when I was making hiring decisions.

I parked my cheap beater car in front of the Whitson Building at 9:00. I was grateful for free parking. I rode the elevator to the second floor, where I found myself facing a plain, wooden door labeled "Faunus Fantasies, LLC". I let myself in.

"Hi, you must be Mike," the receptionist said. "I'm Claire. How are you today?"

I took in a sharp breath. Claire was a stunner with green eyes and a dazzling smile. Her short, dark hair emphasized her feminine facial features, and what I could see of her body above the desk was amazing. Nice, round tits, not too large -- probably not much more than a handful each -- and a trim waist. She stood to greet me and I was treated to a view of one of the most amazing pair of legs I've ever seen. In heels, Claire was about 5' 11" and maybe 140 pounds. She wore a tight green top and a dark gray pencil skirt that stopped several inches above her knees. As she stepped out from behind her desk, I saw that she was wearing three inch open-toe heels. Her calves were delightful. We shook hands.

"Hi Claire. Yes, I'm Mike. I spoke to Eddie last night. I have a nine-thirty appointment with him."

"So you do. It's great that you're early. This is one of those places where if you're on time, you're late." I could not help but return her smile. "I'll take you to Mr. Tor's office now," she said.

I followed her down a short hall, all the while watching her round, firm ass swaying hypnotically. I felt my erection growing. I was glad I had my suit coat to hide it. Eddie's door was open when we reached it. After Claire waved me in, she closed the door behind her. Eddie was a balding, heavyset guy in a yellow polo shirt with the collar flipped up. He wore cargo shorts, sandals, and dark socks. His skin had the color and texture of cottage cheese. He leaned all the way back in his big, brown, leather chair. He was arguing on the phone.

"Listen, Skip. You want to work again? Follow the goddamn script! Nowhere in the script was that skirt supposed to get fingers in her ass. You got that? Not everybody wants that. That's why we got a checklist." He listened for a few seconds to Skip's explanation, then interrupted. "I don't fuckin' care what she said she wanted when you were doing the scene. The script's the script, right? Fuckin' remember that next time. Assuming you get a next time." Eddie slammed the receiver down with some force, then turned to me with a wide grin.

"So you're Mike."

"Yes, sir."

"Rule number one: drop that 'sir' crap. This ain't no fuckin' bank."

"Sure, Eddie."

"Sit down. You're makin' me nervous over there, suited up like a goddamn penguin." He sat forward in his chair and looked me up and down, then he reclined again.

I sat in an aluminum and leather chair opposite Eddie. He picked up a document and studied it for a minute before fixing me with his dark brown eyes. I noticed there was no computer on his desk, or anywhere in his office, for that matter.

"This form you filled out on our website. You down for everything you say here?"

"What? Oh, sure. Yes, I filled it out honestly -- if that's what you mean."

"Cool. Your partner count's kinda low but you're kinky enough, I guess, even so." He paused "You ever fuck a drunk chick?"

"My ex-wife and I had sex a few times when she was a little tipsy," I responded.

"Nah, I mean you ever fuck a chick when she was passed-out drunk?"

"No, never."

"Good answer." He flipped a few pages. "That threesome in college. Did your balls touch the other guy's balls?"

I blushed.

"Honestly? I was paying attention to the girl and I didn't notice. Why?"

Eddie grinned. "No reason. Just asking. I gotta tell you, Mike. You looked great on paper but you look even better in person. I think you'll fit right in here. Head down the hall and talk to Claire. She'll set you up and get you started, okay?"

I thought to myself that Claire had already gotten me started. Out loud I said, "That's it? This was my interview?"

"Yeah, that's it. People lie in their pictures and they lie when they fill out the online form. I need to see them for real and talk to them to get a feel for who they are and whether they'll be a good fit, here. You pass. Anything else?" He watched me with beady eyes, his mouth a tight line.

"No, I'm good. Thanks for talking to me."

Eddie beamed. He stood and reached to shake my hand.

"Terrific! I think you'll be a great addition to the team. Don't let me down, okay?"

"I'll try not to."

"Great! Go talk to Claire and she'll get you set up." He flopped down in his chair, picked up the phone, and began dialing.

I closed the door and walked back to the reception area. My new life was beginning.

* * *

"Okay Mike, I need for you to strip," Claire said a few minutes later in a side room at Faunus Fantasies. The walls were lined with cabinets full of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, riding crops, handcuffs, and other sex toys. There was a cabinet full of terry cloth robes. An Oriental rug partially covered the linoleum floor. A few expensive wooden chairs were scattered about. When I hesitated, studying the shelves, she added, "Take off your clothes, please."

"What?" I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly.

She sighed. "I need to see your body. All of it. We need to establish a baseline so we can return you to normal after a gig, and so we know what we've got to work with, okay?"

I took off my suit, shirt, pants, socks, underwear, and undershirt. As I removed each garment, I hung it on hangers nearby or draped it over a chair. At last, I stood naked before her.

"Thanks. Now turn around and face me again so the cameras can catch you."

"You're recording this?" I blushed as I turned a full circle to face her once more. She grinned up at me.

"Oh, you're so cute." She bit her lower lip, then looked me in the eye. "Of course we're recording. When you finish a job, we have to return you to your starting point." She regarded my dick. I had a hard-on just from being in her presence. "You were honest about your size. I'll give you that." She smiled. "It's flattering. Don't be embarrassed. I don't mind. It's just part of the job, for both of us."

"What do you mean about a starting point?"

"When you sign up with Faunus Fantasies, you sort of become an actor. A character in a play. Part of being an actor is undergoing a certain level of -- modification. You know, actors on TV use makeup, wigs, that sort of thing. Our employees get even more modification than that."

"What kind of modification do you do here, exactly?"

"Oh, you name it. Skin color, height, weight, hair color, dick size, anything."

"Dick size? I sure don't want to go through surgery." This conversation was making me nervous.

She sighed. "Eddie didn't explain how this works, did he? I apologize. He often forgets details. There's no surgery involved, and no permanent alterations. I have some materials for you to read that will explain. Put your clothes back on, okay? Then we can discuss this more calmly."

Claire left the room and allowed me to dress in peace. When I returned to the lobby, she handed me a clipboard with several documents attached.

"Read these, then sign them if you agree to our terms. If any of it offends you or makes you uncomfortable, return the documents unsigned and walk out the door. No one will stop you, and more importantly, no one will blame you." She gave me a serious look. "It's a big decision."

I took the clipboard and sat down to study the documents. I was astounded at what I read. When I finished, I sat for a few minutes staring into space. I could hardly believe what I'd read. At last, I signed every line, every nondisclosure agreement, every permission. While I was a Faunus Fantasies employee, I was their possession, and I would get paid handsomely for it. I handed Claire the clipboard. She checked my signature on each page, then stood and shook my hand.

"Welcome aboard, Mr. Moller. Glad to have you."

* * *

Later, we were in the same side room as before and I was naked again. Claire held a pill in one hand and a glass of water in the other.

"Take this. We can begin once it's entered your system. Should only take a few minutes."

I swallowed the pill and washed it down.

"Can I sit while it does whatever it does?"

"Oh, of course. Go ahead."

I sat gingerly on a wooden chair nearby.

"What happens now?"

"Once the agent is in your system, we'll alter your body to match your client's fantasy."

"What does she want that I don't have?"

"There's nothing wrong with you, if that's what you mean. You're in good shape, right out of the box, and very close to what our client specified, so we won't change much. You're the height and weight she specified, right hair color, and so forth."

"So what're you going to change?"

"We're going to give you six-pack abs and a nine inch dick. Increase your penis' girth a tad. We're also going to reduce your refractory period to zero. Oh, and bigger balls, to match your dick. Trust me, even though the client didn't specify this, it looks weird for a guy to have a huge dick and normal-size balls. Not pretty."

"What! How do you do it?"

"Short answer: nanotech. That pill contained millions of tiny machines. They can alter anything about your body, painlessly and effortlessly. That's why we needed to establish a baseline -- so we can return you to your original form once you're done with a job."

"That hardly seems possible. I've never heard of this before today."

She looked at her phone, checking the time. Then she met my eyes with an impish smile.

"Should be online now. Watch and learn, stunt cock."

She picked up a tablet computer and began poking at it with a stylus. I felt a strange sensation in my dick and balls. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was unusual. It tingled a little. Looking at my flaccid member, I couldn't see anything different. Maybe my balls were a little larger?

"You're a grower, not a shower. Until you're hard, you won't be able to tell we've made any changes. Wait a bit, while I get the other alterations done."

She looked back to her tablet. The tingling moved to my abdomen, where I could see my muscles and skin tightening and becoming firmer. In under a minute, I did, indeed, have six-pack abs.

"Well, I'll be damned," I said.

"Told you," she replied with a cute smirk. "Now, let's see that dick of yours in action, shall we?" She poked at her tablet one more time, then watched my groin expectantly. I felt myself growing stiff. My cock lifted and expanded of its own volition, without my so much as touching it. I wasn't even thinking about anything sexy! In a few seconds, I was almost painfully stiff and three inches longer than I'd ever been. Thicker, too.

"Holy crap," I said in wonder. "You weren't kidding, were you?"

I put my hand around it, hardly believing the change. It felt huge. It definitely had more girth. I was incredibly turned on. A large drop of pre-cum glistened at the slit of my cock head.

"Let's take that for a test drive, shall we?" Claire said, and winked as she set down her tablet. In my aroused state, I wasn't sure if she was teasing or serious.

"What do you mean?" I managed to say. My mouth was dry and my mind had become thick and slow. I felt sex-stupid like a horny teenager for the first time in a very long time.

"Wow, looks like you haven't gotten laid in forever! Scootch forward in the chair so you're sitting at the front edge and spread your knees. I need your testicles free for this test."

As I slid forward, Claire removed her shoes, then stood and grabbed a large, plush towel from a nearby shelf. She folded it and carefully placed it on the floor in front of me.

"This floor gets pretty cold," she explained as she knelt on the towel, facing me.

My swollen, purple cock head bobbed just a few inches from her face. Her eyes crossed slightly while she studied it. The marble-sized drop of pre-cum started to fall, but she leaned forward and caught it on her tongue. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, then licked her lips.

"Excellent flavor," she said as she opened her eyes again. She reached up to grasp my shaft with her right hand while she cupped my balls with her left.

"I need for you to keep your eyes open for this part of the test, okay? Keep eye contact with me. I need to be able to see when you're about to cum, and I need to see what your face does when you orgasm."

"Eye contact. Gotcha."

"All right, here we go."

Looking into my eyes, Claire licked my cock head. She swirled her tongue around the corona and teased my frenulum. I felt more and more clear fluid gliding up from my balls, through my shaft, and out the slit at the end of my penis. Claire put her lips around me and sucked in earnest, eyes locked on mine. She slowly pumped my shaft and massaged my balls with her soft hands as she continued to take more and more of the length of my cock into her mouth while holding my gaze. She pumped and sucked my cock for several minutes. It felt wonderful. I moaned, losing myself in the sight, sound, and feeling of this beautiful woman worshiping my cock. I could see a wicked smile forming on her lips, even while her mouth was full of me. I reached out and stroked her hair with my fingertips.

"God, Claire, that feels so damn good," I murmured between gasps. I wasn't going to last long watching her lovely face bobbing on my cock.

She pulled back, releasing my member. A strand of clear liquid stretched from her bottom lip to my cock head. It took every ounce of my willpower not to scream "Don't Stop!", grab her head, and force her back onto my cock.