Faux Filmmakers Day 01

Story Info
A major scam just to get laid.
5.5k words
4.58
81.7k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

We were sitting around the basement of our house; Rob and Jim were shooting pool and I was looking at the local "alternative" free newspaper. I was looking through the classified ads in the back, which the paper was well known for since they were mostly adult oriented. It had been a while since I'd fucked anyone new and different so I was considering the ads for massages and escorts, wondering about having someone exotic come over just for a change of pace. We were all getting laid at least once or twice a week, depending on who we were hanging out with, but it was always nice when there was an opportunity to explore uncharted waters.

My mind was wandering and all of the adult business buzzwords screaming from the page must have triggered something in my brain because I suddenly had an idea. As it blossomed and started to fully form, I must have had an unusual look on my face because Jim said he would give ten bucks to know what was going through my mind.

"I just had an idea that, if we plan this correctly, could end up being the best thing that has ever happened to us," I said, slowly, "Bear with me on this."

I went on to explain my vision. We take out a classified ad that says only two things – the word "auditions" in big, bold letters and a web address. Visitors to the web address would learn that the auditions are for female adult film roles. The web page would be very informative as far as when and where auditions would be held, that appointments would be required, and that medical forms would need to be provided along with proof of age. Applicants would provide preliminary information directly through the website and would be contacted to schedule appointments. It would look very professional and would immediately weed out the men and any women not interested in fucking on film. Anyone smart enough to dig deeper into the company history and find that there is none would also be weeded out. We'd end up with the optimistic and ambitious.

Assuming we get some response, we then decide who we want to audition, set up appointments, get some equipment set up and have them come to our test location. At that point, the three of us would take turns as producer, cameraman and talent – one of us would interview and direct the audition, one would film it and the last would get to assess the girl's talents. Then, when we each had auditioned a few different girls, we pack everything up, compile our videos and disappear. We get laid, we get some very high quality personal videos and we move on with our lives.

"Wow," Jim said as I wrapped up, "you really are the brains of this outfit."

We agreed that we couldn't do the auditions at our house because we didn't want any disgruntled would-be starlets coming back to find us. In fact, we all decided, we shouldn't even do it close to our home; we wouldn't want to bump into any disgruntled would-be starlets on the street, either. Rob was the graphics guy and could pull together a web page as soon as we decided on a company name. Jim had experience in video, so he could get us the equipment for a weekend, make things look professional and edit the final product. I would be in charge of website content, medical forms, location and scheduling. We wanted a company name that sounded like it was in the porn business and proud of it, not something that might suggest that we were amateurs or, worse, perverts. We finally decided on Artus Amak Productions, Inc. by simply taking "kama sutra" and reversing it.

Rob got to work procuring the domain name and setting up the website while Jim and I worked on the content. We provided the essential information, such as the fact that we were auditioning for adult movies, interested parties should fill in and submit the requested information, auditions were by appointment only and applicants would be contacted to schedule their appointments and would be told then exactly where the auditions were being held. The requested information was name, age, contact information, physical description and any particular niche or genre they might be best suited for, as well as any special talents they wanted us to know about. There was a medical form that they could download and bring to their doctor to provide us with confirmation that they were drug and disease free.

Once we were all happy with the website setup, we placed our classified ad and started looking into locations for auditions. The best thing that we came up with was to rent a suite at a local hotel so that we could do some preliminary stuff in the sitting area and do the actual audition in the bedroom. We looked at a couple of different locations and found one that best suited our needs; the space was ideal and the management understood that we would be using it for business purposes, though they didn't seem too concerned as to what our business actually was. Rob noted the direct phone line into the suite and went to work on business cards that we could hand out during the auditions that wouldn't lead back to us once we shut down our operation.

We were initially thinking that if each of us got laid once by a wannabe porn star, we would feel that this had been a successful endeavor, but we were hoping for at least two hookups each. When we started sorting through the responses coming from the website, we were surprised by the number of interested women. It wasn't an overwhelming amount, but there were enough that we could rule out the questionable ones and eventually choose two each for each of the two days we would be holding auditions. We contacted the applicants and scheduled a dozen auditions over two days, requesting that they show up in everyday attire on the conservative side; we didn't want anyone in the hotel figuring out what exactly we were up to. We were also prepared to answer the question of why they weren't required to sign a release form, if they asked. Since the photos and video we would be shooting were auditions, they wouldn't be released anywhere; if they went on to make an actual movie, that would be when a release would be required.

On Friday afternoon, we got all of the equipment into the suite and got it set up where we needed it. We would do an initial interview and photo/video shoot in the sitting room where we'd also have the young lady undress, with a video feed to the bedroom so that whomever was the talent for that particular applicant wouldn't miss out on anything. She would then be led to the bedroom to meet the talent and to start performing. We all agreed that the setup looked very professional and went to sleep looking forward to a productive day.

We were ready to go bright and early the next morning, since we had a full day of auditions. The first to arrive was a tall brunette named Shannon with an athletic physique and big boobs that she claimed were all natural. This was one of Jim's picks, so he was in the bedroom watching the video feed while I reviewed her paperwork and Rob set her up before the camera. Rob took a few still shots with the digital camera as I talked with her about what type of movies she saw herself fitting best, what her special talents were and what she liked to do best. I explained that in the audition, she would be expected to demonstrate her oral technique first before going through a series of positions and finally ending with, what we call in the business, the "money shot." She didn't have any reservations, so I had her begin undressing, while Rob continued to photograph her and the video camera continued to run.

I tried my best to look professional as she removed her jacket to reveal her tits barely restrained by a white tank top. She peeled this off next, the bra beneath it doing a momentous job of supporting her tits with the least amount of material possible. She slid off her track pants next, leaning forward as she did and giving Rob a fantastic shot of her cleavage. I asked her to kneel on the couch to show her ass to the camera before she removed anything else and was pleased to see that she was sporting a thong. When she removed her bra, I didn't doubt that her tits were real, just by the look of them. Finally, she slipped out of her thong, exposing her pussy and the trim brunette bush surrounding it. I envied Jim and I'm sure Rob did, too, but we knew we'd be in his position soon.

We shut down the video camera and led her to the bedroom where we introduced her to Blaine O'Malley, which was Jim's selected stage name for the weekend. Jim was wearing a robe and had clearly been watching and anticipating because his tool was pushing it out in the front. Rob picked up the other video camera and when he was ready, I had them get started. Shannon untied Jim's robe and dropped immediately to her knees to suck his cock. I stayed out of the way while Rob got in close to record it all. She had Jim sit on the edge of the bed and really went to town, deep-throating him, licking and sucking his balls and, finally, wrapping her big tits around his cock and tit-fucking him.

Jim gave me our predetermined signal, indicating that if I didn't do something, this audition would be over sooner than we expected. I had Shannon stop and complimented her on her talents, giving Jim a couple of minutes to cool down before we moved on. I explained that I wanted to go through a number of positions, which I thought would give us some great video and help Jim to last longer. Jim lay in the middle of the bed while Shannon straddled him, hanging her big boobs in his face. She rode him while Rob moved around, getting shots of her muscular ass and her swinging tits. After a few minutes, I had her spin around to a reverse cowgirl, followed by doggie-style, at which time she announced that he was welcome to fuck her ass.

Jim's eyes suddenly got wide and he smiled over at Rob and me while slipping his cock from her pussy and pressing it against her asshole. He moaned with pleasure as he pushed into her, then grabbed her hips and started slowly fucking her ass. Shannon really would have done well in adult movies; it was too bad that we weren't a legitimate operation. After a few more minutes, Jim looked over at me and mouthed the word "money" meaning he was ready for the money shot. I indicated for him just to do it on her back because I wasn't sure I wanted to see her take his cock from directly from her ass into her mouth. A few more thrusts and Jim pulled his cock out and pumped it as he spurted all over her lower back.

Rob continued to film Shannon as she got up and we talked about her performance, with Jim contributing his assessment. I escorted her back to the sitting area so that she could get dressed and told her that we would be in touch. Rob continued to video her getting dressed, quitting only as she was about to walk out the door. We had a few minutes before our next audition, so we congratulated ourselves on how well the first one had gone, then I needed to trade places with Jim.

Once I was out of my clothes and in my own robe, I watched the video feed as Rob welcomed our next appointment. Her name was Lily and she was a petite Asian girl with small breasts and long black hair. Jim was doing the photography as Rob interviewed her and reviewed her paperwork, then had her start getting undressed. She slipped out of her white blouse and black miniskirt, looking great in a demi bra and bikini panties, then slipped those off as well. Though her breasts were small, her nipples were long and hard; her pussy was surrounded by well-groomed black hair. I was definitely sporting wood by the time they were ready to bring her in.

We greeted each other cordially before I slipped out of my robe and lay on the bed. Lily knelt beside me, stroking my tool in her petite fist while I ran my hand over her ass. When she leaned forward to wrap her lips around my tool, I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. I wasn't even conscious of the camera rolling and the two observers in the room as I felt her hot mouth slide down my shaft and back up again. She gently pumped my shaft and fondled my balls as her mouth moved up and down my cock over and over. I toyed with her pussy and slipped a finger into her to find her completely dripping wet; if she was nervous about this being an audition, it certainly didn't seem apparent.

I loved having her suck my cock, but the more I played with her pussy, the more wet and engorged it became; I desperately wanted to slip into it. I gave Rob the signal, even though I wasn't that close to cumming, and he stopped Lily and gave me a minute before we went on. Lily moved over me, but facing away so that the camera could catch her full-frontal as she rode my cock. She leaned back as I guided my tool into her and as she began moving herself up and down, I reached around to feel her small tits and hard nipples. Her pussy felt even better than I had imagined; she was incredibly slippery but felt surprisingly tight at the same time. She rode me this way for a while before we switched positions.

She lay on her back in the middle of the bed while I admired her hot, tight body laid out before me, my throbbing cock jutting out in front of me. I leaned over her briefly to suck her hard nipples, causing her to gasp, before slipping into her while kneeling between her legs. I hooked her legs over my arms, holding her ass up off the bed as I slammed my cock into her over and over while she played with both her tits and clit. When I was on the verge of cumming, I motioned Jim into position with the camera, then quickly moved up to straddle Lily's face. I plunged my cock into her mouth a few times before pulling out and spewing my load all over her lips, tongue and cheeks. When I was spent, she lay there cleaning the cum from her cheeks and feeding it into her mouth.

Again, we went over her performance with her while Jim continued to film and she finally pulled her clothes back on. She left us with a smile on her face as a result of our encouraging words. We scrambled to get ready for our next audition with Jim checking all the video equipment while I prepared for the next interview and Rob stripped down in the bedroom.

Our next appointment looked as though she could already be a porn star. She was dressed very conservatively in a nice business suit with her hair up and thick-framed glasses, but wore quite a bit of makeup. We went through the usual legitimate-looking interview session before having her start stripping down. I don't think any of us blinked from the moment she shook down her long, bottle-blonde hair and started unbuttoning her blouse. Jim got some outstanding photos of her with her blouse and jacket unbuttoned and her skirt hiked up to show us her bra, panties and garter belt.

She shed the jacket, blouse and skirt, posed for some pictures in just her lingerie then popped off her bra. She had already informed us that her breasts were fake, but I think we were all still a little surprised that they didn't move a bit when she removed her bra. Her g-string panties went next, revealing that her pussy was shaved smooth. She asked about keeping the garter belt and stockings on for her audition and we encouraged her to go right ahead wearing them. We then led her to the bedroom to meet Andy Steele, Rob's alter ego.

Rob was already naked and sporting wood when we walked in, so Lisa shook his hand, then reached down and shook his tool as well. His hands went to her big, fake boobs while she started stroking him. She dropped almost immediately to her knees, wrapped her lips around Rob's tool and began to voraciously suck him off. She was definitely experienced and really performed for the camera; I was starting to wonder if she was a professional or a ringer of some kind. She was playing with his balls, sucking his balls and I knew that when the time came, she wouldn't have a problem with taking the money shot right in her eye.

Rob got a good rhythm going fucking her face, but eventually had to give the signal before he blew his load. I interrupted and gave her skills healthy praise while Rob tried to cool down. When we were ready to go again, she wanted to demonstrate some of her special talents and had Rob stand in the middle of the bed. It turned out that she was quite the sexual gymnast; she supported herself on her arms in almost a wheelbarrow position while Rob held her by the hips and fucked her from behind, she had Rob lie in the middle of the bed and did a split onto his cock and she pulled her knees up next to her ears as she lay on her back. Rob split her pussy from every possible direction and even briefly probed her ass before ending up straddling her ribs and fucking her chest balloons. When he was ready to blow, she took his cock in her hands and milked his load right onto her face. It was an outstanding performance.

The three of us raved about her performance before reluctantly having her get dressed again. Once she was out the door we all high-fived, agreeing that, if nothing else, she had made this charade totally worth it. We had some time, so I ran out and grabbed us some lunch while Jim and Rob changed positions. We ate, caught our breath and cooled down and were ready to go when the next applicant arrived.

This one had a definite look she was going for, as she had indicated in her application. She was wearing an extremely short plaid skirt, a white shirt tied below her boobs, white ankle socks with patent leather shoes and had her blonde hair in pigtails. After the interview, we discovered as she was undressing that she had pretty small boobs and a smooth pussy. I had to double-check her driver's license to make sure it was legitimate and that she was of age. She seemed pleased rather than nervous that we were doubtful, which was a good indication, too.

We escorted her to the bedroom to meet "Blaine" and explained her persona to him, as if he hadn't personally selected her. When we got rolling, she went immediately into her shtick, calling Jim "Mr. O'Malley" and apologizing for being late to class and not having her homework. As she got to her knees, she said she'd do anything to keep her parents from finding out and proceeded to start blowing him. She continued with her persona as she slid Jim's tool in and out of her mouth, tongued his balls and rubbed his shaft against her cheeks. Jim decided to play along and put her over his knee and gave her a good spanking before taking her from behind.

To her credit, once she got in character, she never slipped out of it. Jim flipped her over and we got some good video of her flat on her back, her small boobs and smooth pussy displayed, while Jim knelt between her legs and pumped his cock in and out of her. He then had her ride him for a while, both facing forward and back, then told her to be a good girl and open her mouth for him. She pretended that she was reluctant and that he was too big, even though she had sucked him already, then finally accepted him and gradually went from reluctantly sucking him to voraciously sucking him and telling him

how much she loved it and that she wanted him to cum all over her face.

Of course, Jim obliged and pulled his cock out to pump his load onto her lips, tongue, nose and cheeks. We were all very impressed by her performance, but had no doubts that she was older and more experienced than she appeared. We reviewed her audition with her and Jim even came out into the other room to check out her outfit as she slipped back into it. We sent her on her way, then Jim and I switched positions again.

My next applicant was a hot ebony babe, so it may be obvious that the desire for something more exotic than my typical sex partners was definitely being fulfilled. I watched the video feed in the bedroom as Rob interviewed her and she undressed. Her body was so tight and her skin nice and chocolaty, her boobs were moderately sized and she had a trim black bush surrounding her pussy. One of the things I liked about her, which I had hoped for based on her application, was that she looked very middle-class, suburban, and sort of unspoiled. She didn't dress like she was trying to be urban, she didn't look like as stripper or a prostitute, she looked like a girl I might have gone to high school with. Seeing her naked and knowing I was going to fuck her, I was pretty well stiff by the time she was escorted to the bedroom.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12