Faux Filmmakers Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

I was glued to the monitor, awaiting the moment when they began to undress, noticing that they both seemed slightly nervous. Kirsten had accurately described herself and Ann's appearance wasn't much different other than being a blond and having slightly smaller boobs. I watched eagerly as they finally stood and began to unbutton. Ann was wearing a thin cardigan over a white t-shirt along with blue khakis while Kirsten wore a light blue oxford-type shirt with tan khakis. Ann quickly shed her cardigan and was pulling her t-shirt over her head as Kirsten's oxford slid down her arms so that they were both standing in bras and khakis. I could see even through the monitor that they both were sporting very hard nipples as they unfastened their khakis and, almost simultaneously, let them drop to their ankles.

Kirsten was wearing bikini panties, but Ann was wearing a thong; both had really nice asses. Jim had them posing in their lingerie before allowing them to remove their bras, Ann's being a front clasp and Kirsten's a back. Their small breasts were both topped by small areolas and hard nipples; there would be no tit-fucking with these two. Their panties went next with Jim having them face away from the camera until their asses were uncovered, then turning back to reveal their trim bushes, Kirsten's brown and Ann's dark blonde. Jim had them pose a couple more times before they finally started heading my way. I covered the monitor and waited for them to enter, my robe tenting out in front of me.

They both still looked a little nervous, so I tried to put them at ease, starting with a smile and followed by sincere compliments on their looks and physiques. I assured them that we were going to have some fun and that I was looking forward to what was about to transpire. With them seeming a little more relaxed and smiling, Rob suggested that they go ahead and kneel and take turns blowing me. I slipped out of my robe while they dropped to their knees, then just enjoyed as they first started stroking my cock and fondling my balls, then took turns licking and sucking my throbbing tool. I ran my fingers through their short hair while enjoying the attention of their tongues and mouths for a little while before Rob decided it was time for a change.

Since Kirsten had set up the audition, it was decided that she would ride my cock as I lay on my back while Ann rode my face. I got onto the bed and watched as Kirsten straddled my hips and guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy. While she started riding up and down on my tool, giving me an immense amount of pleasure, Ann moved over my head and I found myself gazing at her dark blond bush. I squeezed her succulent ass as her pussy came closer and I was able to jut my tongue out and start licking her slit. Her ass felt just perfect and her pussy was flowing with pungent juices, which I lapped up enthusiastically. When I refocused my tonguing on her clit, I reluctantly removed a hand from her ass to pump a finger in and out of her engorged pussy. Ann had both hands holding my head and was humping her pussy against my face while I devoured it. Kirsten, meanwhile, was riding me energetically, bouncing up and down on my tool while I just lay there enjoying it.

It wasn't long before Ann came, a fresh flow of her secretions washing over my face, but Kirsten, though she sounded close, had not yet had an orgasm. Despite this, Rob had us stop and reposition, putting Kirsten at the mercy of my tongue while Ann got to enjoy my throbbing cock. I have to give Rob credit because, thinking back, I don't know that I could have come up with a different position that would have allowed me to eat Kirsten's pussy while fucking Ann and probably would have just had them switch positions. Rob, however, was thinking on his feet and had Ann get on all-fours toward the head of the bed. Barely able to take my eyes off her ass, I moved in behind her and began to massage it before guiding my cock into her pussy. We both moaned as I slowly slid my full length into her snug, slippery hole until my hips pressed against her ass. I fucked her slowly for a minute or so before Rob had me sit back on my heels while Ann rocked back and forth on my tool.

As I held Ann by the hips and enjoyed the feel of her snug pussy sliding up and down my shaft, Kirsten stepped up onto the bed and positioned herself, at Rob's direction, standing with her pussy right in front of my face. While Ann continued to bounce on my lap, I moved my hands up from her hips to Kirsten's ass and, while squeezing it, started lapping at her dripping pussy. Kirsten grabbed the back of my head and moaned while I slurped up her slit. As I had with Ann, after a few minutes, I reluctantly pulled one hand from Kirsten's ass and began pumping a finger in and out of her slippery pussy as I licked and sucked her clit. She had been close to cumming while she'd been riding me so it wasn't very long at all before she let out a cry and her knees nearly gave out as she came.

I lapped up her increased flow of fluids until she let out a sigh indicating that she'd finished and Rob had her step aside. Ann continued to rock up and down on my probing tool while Rob questioned where we should go next. I indicated that I'd like to explore their breasts then maybe finish up with them blowing me again, so that is what we did. Kirsten and Ann lay side-by-side on the bed as I knelt between them still sporting massive wood. Starting with my hands, I ran them over each of their small, pert breasts, feeling the smooth, soft flesh and their hard nipples. I then leaned over and alternately licked and sucked each of their nipples in turn, eliciting moans from both of them. When I felt satisfied that I'd enjoyed their titties as much as I was going to, I straightened up and moved forward, guiding my cock first into Ann's mouth then, after having her suck for a bit, into Kirsten's mouth.

Leaning over them, I alternately fucked each of their mouths until I was right on the verge of cumming then had them move their faces close together. They both opened their mouths wide and jutted out their tongues as I began to stroke my throbbing tool in my fist, both awaiting my bounty. It took only a few strokes before I was spewing onto both of their tongues, lips and cheeks, finishing by having the last few drops milked by each of their mouths again in turn. I sat back on my heels while Jim filmed them cleaning each other's faces off, then we got up and commended their joint performance.

Once they were dressed and out the door, I told Rob that I loved him for setting that up for me and he shrugged, saying it was nothing compared to my dreaming up this entire plan in the first place. We were down to our last audition, not only of the day, but of the entire weekend; it was bittersweet. Lucky for us, the day and the weekend ended, much like the previous afternoon, with one hell of a bang...in more ways than one.

Sasha walked in wearing low-rider jeans with her thong showing and a short halter top that showed off not only her cleavage but her muffin-top, as well. Her hair was dark blond, held back by a pair of sunglasses, and she was just a little chubby for the clothes she was wearing. She was also cute as hell. She looked to me like the girl-next-door after the freshman fifteen. There was no question that I would have fucked her if I had the chance. She was Jim's final selection, though, so I would just be watching...or so I thought.

The essence of the interview was that she loved sex; she loved sucking cock, she loved eating pussy and she loved getting laid. It was so weird to hear such declarations coming from someone who looked and sounded so naïve and unspoiled. It got my blood flowing, that's for sure. I finally had her start undressing and she practically tore her clothes off; the top and bra were quickly gone, but the jeans required a little bit more effort to get out of. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were full and round with large areolas, and her ass was nice and plush looking. She'd started rubbing her pussy through her panties by the time she'd stepped out of her jeans and as she pulled her panties off, she sat back down on the couch.

It was almost as though she'd forgotten we were there as she rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy, moaning and looking down as she did. Neither Rob nor I said a word, though Rob continued to snap pictures, and she finally just looked up and asked if someone was going to fuck her soon. We escorted her to the bedroom, where Jim was already naked and sporting wood. I don't think she'd even registered his name by the time she was on her knees inhaling his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair and nodded slowly with his eyes half closed as her mouth slid up and down his tool.

We let her go at that for a bit, but since she had asked about getting fucked, I soon interrupted and asked if she was still interested in that. She nodded her head with Jim's cock still in her mouth and her eyes wide with hope. I suggested she get onto the bed on all-fours, right at the edge, and had Jim stand behind her. Just as I would have, Jim massaged and spanked her ass a bit before slipping his cock into her and burying it until his hips pressed against her ass. As he grasped her hips, I swear she started to cum that quickly and Jim's eyes got wide as her already juicy pussy was flooded with additional nectar. He started fucking her even before she'd finished cumming and when she finally did, I saw her hand sneak back between her legs to stimulate her clit.

They both had ecstatic looks on their faces as Jim plunged into her over and over, gradually picking up his pace as he did so. Her tits were swinging and her ass jiggling as he pounded her and, I have to admit, I was too distracted to suggest any changes. She lowered her head and pressed her face against the comforter as she used both of her hands between her legs then looked over at me and asked if she could suck my cock. As with Maria the day before, I really wasn't doing anything productive anyway, so I started to open my jeans. Before I whipped my cock out for her, though, I set up the tripod for Rob, assuming he'd be joining us at some point, too.

She raised her head off the bed as I pulled out my rigid tool and, while Jim continued to slide in and out of her pussy, I guided my cock into her hot, wet mouth. I was really enjoying her oral talents, but I think Jim must have found himself getting a little to close because he quietly inquired about a reposition. I slipped my cock from Sasha's mouth as Jim slipped out of her pussy and she looked up at us with an expression of disappointment. I reassured her that we were not done with her and that, in fact, we would be inviting the cameraman to join us if that was all right with her. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she looked around at Rob and he rubbed the bulge in the front of his jeans.

As Jim and I helped Rob get the camera onto the tripod, I told them what our plan was and they all seemed good with it. I stripped off my jeans and underwear and lay in the middle of the bed coaxing Sasha over to straddle me and moaning with pleasure as her pussy engulfed my rod. I felt Jim kneeling between my legs and watched Sasha's face as he guided his tool into her third orifice; a look that seemed to encompass both pleasure and pain passed over her visage. I could feel him beginning to slowly fuck her ass and began to pump her pussy at the same time. I glanced up when I felt Rob climb onto the bed and saw his stiff rod waving above my head. Sasha turned her head and Rob guided his tool into her mouth, moaning as she took in his entire length.

It was a different perspective for me from the previous night with Maria; I was more in the middle of the action this time. Watching Sasha sucking Rob's cock was like watching a close-up porn movie and getting laid at the same time. As far as Jim was concerned, I could tell he was there, but his fucking her ass wasn't having much impact on me fucking her juicy, slippery, hot pussy. I started fondling her soft tits and gently tugging her hard nipples while sliding my cock in and out of her at a moderately slow pace. Knowing this was not only our last opportunity of the day for action, but our last opportunity as a result of this scam, I wanted to draw it out and enjoy it as long as I could.

I could feel when Jim picked up his pace and figured he was on the verge of filling her ass with his goo. It wasn't much longer before I heard him grunting and felt him give a few good, hard thrusts then he was still. Sasha had whimpered as Jim had slammed her ass, but had continued sucking Rob's cock the whole time. Jim moved off the bed and it sounded as though he grabbed the camera off the tripod for some closer views of the still ongoing action. Sasha was able to straighten up more with her ass now vacant so she had Rob stand over her as she sucked him off which made it easier for me to admire her titties while I played with them. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build up more quickly so I started pushing harder and faster into her pussy, though still trying to relish the awesome feel of it wrapped around my throbbing tool.

I heard Rob beginning to grunt and suddenly had a vision of his money shot landing on my face, but luckily he was thinking and ended up blowing his load into her open, waiting mouth. She swallowed his load and nursed his cock as it softened, then he stepped away and moved off the bed. She looked down at me with a glazed look and a smile and I realized that I had completely lost track of how many orgasms she'd experienced since taking on the three of us at once. She looked like she was out of her mind with ecstasy, though.

She started riding my cock harder as I pushed up to meet her pussy on the way down, her tits bouncing like crazy as my hands were down on her curvaceous hips. As my orgasm got closer and closer I suddenly realized that I couldn't just pump my money shot up into her pussy. After she came again and drew my own orgasm nearly to the surface, I rolled her over quickly, pulled out and moved up to straddle her. Kneeling over her, I pumped my cock a few times and began to spew on her tits and chest as she stuck out her tongue to try and catch what she could. Once I was spent, I moved off next to her and sat there catching my breath as Jim filmed her cleaning the cum off of herself.

Sasha told us that she didn't even care if she we didn't put her in a movie, that she'd just had the time of her life. She even suggested that if we didn't put her in a movie, she'd be happy just to come around and fuck us every once in a while. We assured her that she had what it takes to be in porn. Once she'd wedged herself back into her tight clothes and headed out the door with a big smile on her face, the three of us sat down to assess the success of the weekend. As we talked about our favorite moments and looked forward to seeing the fruits of our labor on the TV in our basement, we started to wonder if, based on the success of the weekend, we couldn't at least dabble in adult filmmaking. We came to an agreement that, based on the how the video footage turned out, we would look into the possibility.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12